X-Men Vs Ninja Turtles

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ko19
X-Men vs. Ninja Turtles

I have been having a debate for quite some time with a few friends as to who would win in a fight, the Ninja Turtles or the X-Men. I personally think that the answer is terribly obvious, but for the sake of helping out my friends, please weigh in. You migh consider answering:

1. Who has better fighting skills?

2. Who specifically could beat whom?

3. What weakness/strengths would come into play?

The more thorough, the better!!

Thanks.

Black Adam
so why don't you pick the members in the x-team that are fighting the Turtles?

1. Who has better fighting skills?
Hand to Hand ?
Maybe the turtles.

2. Who specifically could beat whom?

I think X-men should get the majority no mater which version of the team it is

3. What weakness/strengths would come into play?
Pick the members that are on the x-team

I still say that the x-men take the majority

Cyclops,gambit,Nightcrawler,Jean,Rachael,Havok,
Storm,Rogue, Iceman,Polaris,Emma frost,Kitty,Colossus etc etc

There are way to many people on the x-team that could beat the whole Turtle team on there own.

batdude123
Yeah! I mean name like four of them so they could be matched up to all of the turtles.

grey fox
Turtles take a stomping....

Wally West
I'm having a hard time thinking of a group of 4 X-Men that couldn't take the Turtles without at least a couple of them being restricted to pure HTH combat.

So yeah, X-Men easily I think.

Ko19
Let's then pick the 4 weakest X-Men and then the 4 strongest. Then we will compare.

Here are my choices.

Weakest:
Kitty Pryde
Beast
Cyclopes
Nightcrawler

Strongest:
Colussus
Xavier
Wolverine
Jean Grey (Phoenix)

batdude123
Why would you say Cyclops is weak dude?

Black Adam
Weakest:
Kitty Pryde= phases intangible making it impossible for the Turtles to hit her she then knocks them all out or kills them if she chooses by phasing a hand through each of them
Beast= He jumps around and engages in hand to hand.
Cyclops= takes them all out with a single blast. He doesn't even need to take the visor off
Nightcrawler=Bamf !bamf! bamf! bamf! The Turtles have been either knocked out or have had there heads teleported off.

Strongest:
Colossus= Knock them all out. what will they do to hurt him?
Xavier= Do I even have to give an example of what he can do?
Wolverine= If it was just by himself then Wolvy would have a hard time. But he has three other teamates fighting along with him so he can set his targets on a single turtle if he wanted to.
Jean Grey (Phoenix)= Do I have to give an example of all the things she can do?...

Black Adam
Wait a minute i just noticed you put Wolverine on the same level as Phoenix and xavier...... What the f**k?

Black Adam
So to the topic creator who do you think would win?........

Ko19
Oh I def. believe that without a doubt any of the X-Men could kill any of the Turtles...I was just trying to gain some support to convince friends (who are obviously biased Turtle fans).

I was hoping to get some really good (and humorous) ammo for "the fight". I apparently did not ask my question well though. Let me try again...

Let's assume the X-men can defeat the Turtles...

1. How would each X-Man do that specifically and how would the Turtles fail in their attempts to thwart him/her? (ex. Even if the Turtles hide, Xavier would fry their minds from afar)

2. Is their any of the X-Men who would NOT be able to defeat the Turtles?

PS- To answer the questions of Cyclopes and Wolverine: I put Wolverine in with the strongest based on the Hand to Hand with the Turtles, which is why I also did not put Scott Summers in that list.

Black Adam
Originally posted by Ko19
Oh I def. believe that without a doubt any of the X-Men could kill any of the Turtles...I was just trying to gain some support to convince friends (who are obviously biased Turtle fans).

I was hoping to get some really good (and humorous) ammo for "the fight". I apparently did not ask my question well though. Let me try again...

Let's assume the X-men can defeat the Turtles...

1. How would each X-Man do that specifically and how would the Turtles fail in their attempts to thwart him/her? (ex. Even if the Turtles hide, Xavier would fry their minds from afar)

2. Is their any of the X-Men who would NOT be able to defeat the Turtles?

PS- To answer the questions of Cyclopes and Wolverine: I put Wolverine in with the strongest based on the Hand to Hand with the Turtles, which is why I also did not put Scott Summers in that list.

But cyce in hand to hand is still a very good fighter.

anyway
1. Ive' already given you those examples with the ones you put on the weaker team. There really isn't anything the turtles can do to block a phased kitty or teleporting kurt or an optic blast. If they think hiding in a shell would help escape an optic blast then no It's taken down Forrest in less then a second.

For the one you put on stronger well Colossus knocks there heads off while there desperately trying to hit him with their fist or weapons.If they try to hide C can always knock down the terrain there fighting on.
Xavier shuts down their mind. Simple as that. Wolverine goes snikty snikt through there shells. If they try to run or hide he can always locate them using his senses.
Phoenix well thats obvious If there hiding she locates them with her telepathy then lifts them up with her TK.. Lifts them up then slams them repeatedly through a Steele door or some other thing.

2. Well there's Jubilee. and well that's about the only one I can think off at the moment that would have trouble with the turtles on her own.

batdude123
Originally posted by Black Adam
But cyce in hand to hand is still a very good fighter.

anyway
1. Ive' already given you those examples with the ones you put on the weaker team. There really isn't anything the turtles can do to block a phased kitty or teleporting kurt or an optic blast. If they think hiding in a shell would help escape an optic blast then no It's taken down Forrest in less then a second.

For the one you put on stronger well Colossus knocks there heads off while there desperately trying to hit him with their fist or weapons.If they try to hide C can always knock down the terrain there fighting on.
Xavier shuts down their mind. Simple as that. Wolverine goes snikty snikt through there shells. If they try to run or hide he can always locate them using his senses.
Phoenix well thats obvious If there hiding she locates them with her telepathy then lifts them up with her TK.. Lifts them up then slams them repeatedly through a Steele door or some other thing.

2. Well there's Jubilee. and well that's about the only one I can think off at the moment that would have trouble with the turtles on her own.

What about Sage?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.