My Family!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xyz revolution
Truly the best British sitcom ever. Anyone else seen it? There's a new series 6!!! w00t w00t omfg

xyz revolution
no replies? Uh.

omaga
Originally posted by xyz revolution
no replies? Uh.

big grin I think it is great 2 u are not alone! Nick harper is so funny laughing

T.M
Worst thing they done was lose Kris Marshall (Nick) for a while and try to make Gabriel Thomson's character (Michael) the new Nick that was stupid.. after that I lost interest because it wasn't as funny.

crickey77
I haven't heard of it. Do you have a link?

T.M
My Family

steverules
Nick was cool. Bring him back.

T.M
Originally posted by T.M
My Family

oops.. My Family

ThisIsALongName
I love it, I have Series 1&2 on DVD.

xyz revolution
There's a new series 6! Roger's now in the picture!

catf2005
i think its really gr8 n i lurved the rest but this series is really good just shame bout nick he made it even funnier!!! n u no that guy wid the guitar, who the hell is he?? is he their cousin or summat?? pls tell me i wanna no!!??!!

Bloigen
Originally posted by T.M
Worst thing they done was lose Kris Marshall (Nick) for a while and try to make Gabriel Thomson's character (Michael) the new Nick that was stupid.. after that I lost interest because it wasn't as funny.

I couldn't agree more.

Well, I probably could.

But I really can't be bothered.

But one day.

I won't.

Nah.

I'm too lazy.

Flying High
i love that show....havent watched it in a while though....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.