Ogun vs. Bloodscream

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

batdude123
Who'd win?

batdude123
I personally think that Ogun takes this one.

batdude123
Does everybody know who these characters are?

Mider
no meh who are they and what can they do i dont know about everyone else but i dont know about them

batdude123
Alright, I'll post what they can do.

batdude123
Bloodscream:
Height: 6'5"
Weight: 175 lbs.
Eyes: Black
Hair: White
Distinguishing Features: Chalk-white skin, can elongate jaw and teeth and transform hands into long talons

Superhuman Powers: Bloodscream can absorb the life forces of others by touch, withering them to a mummy-like state as they bleed uncontrollably from the point where they touched. Those who survive his touched. Those who survive his touch receivea red scar in the shape of his hand, while he can transform those that die into mindless zombies to do his bidding. Bloodscream can use the life force he absorbs to enhance his strength to undetermine superhuman levels as well as to heal any injury.

Ogun:
Height: (in physical form) 5'9", (in spirit form) variable
Weight: (in physical form) 146 lbs. (in spirit form) inapplicable
Eyessadin physical form) Blue, (in spirit form) glowing red
Hairsadin physical form) Black, (in spirit form) none
Distinguishing Features: (in spirit form) red-hued non-corpreal body, horns

Superhuman Powers: Ogun was a powerful sorcerer who possesed the ability to mystically bind others to his will with the potential to imprint his own psyche upon their minds, erasing their true personalities and replacing them with his own. Ogun's powers also caused him to age a little bit, if at all, over time, and sufficiently protected him from most forms of physical injury enough to allow him to have once survived a direct impalement through the chest with a sword.
As a spirit, Ogun was able to possess the bodies of other sentient beings, usurping their consciousness and manipulating their body as if it were his own. He was able to cast convincing illusions and seemingly resurrect the dead, among other unseen abilities. Being without a corporeal form, Ogun was immune to harm from any physical attempts at injury.

Special Skills: Ogun was an incomparable martial artist, being a master of thirteen different styles including his own, Ogun Ryu. He was also a brilliant swordsman and a gifted tactician. In his spirit form, Ogun was able to impart into those he possesses all of his skills and knowledge.

batdude123
Does that clear some things up?

Mider
Ogun wins.

I'm Bran
Originally posted by batdude123
I personally think that Ogun takes this one. Same here.

StiltmanFTW
Ogun

Captain REX
Me too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.