Captain America and Batman vs The Punisher and Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
both sides have prep...i think this would be a cool fight, but eventually wolvie n big pun take this...

sooo

what yall think????

batdude123
Batman (like I always keep saying) is the master of prep, Batman with prep can beat almost anybody.

braz
yea i agree, but i think bats has got his hands full this time...wolverines virtually indestructible, but then again, hes beaten superman(even though he was holding back, ALOT), but idunno it'd be a cool fight..good street-level fight

inamilist
i want to give it to wolvie and pun

wolvie wont be able to keep up with cap or bats h2h wise, but he is good enough, and especially tough enough, to deal with them while punisher unloads with some well placed high powered sniper rounds, or some m16 spray

good match smile

braz
agreed^

godking
Batman and Steve are better team players.

Wolverine and Frank dislike each other to much to be a good team against batman and captain america

braz
^ i thought they teamed up in a crossover, that was just released like recently

spideycarnage
wow with prep bats and cap take this 10/10

Black Adam
Originally posted by godking
Batman and Steve are better team players.

Wolverine and Frank dislike each other to much to be a good team against batman and captain america

Didn't they actually respect each other before Ennis came along?

that what I heard anyway. Don't really know So can anyone clear it up?

28Dave37
I say bats and cap, they would be the sweetest team. Im going to draw a bat-cap mix. Yes i think i will. Anyway punisher is a loner he wouldnt work well enough with wolvie who is somewhat a loner, and that would be the end of them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.