Another Hermione/Draco fic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

silver_stars
Well hello, I'd like to say, although I would like to see Draco in a relationship or something, i truly DONT believe it will happen in the Harry Potter books. Second, i dont own the rights to harry potter or anything like that, i just want to write a little fanfic that will never happen or anything like that. Now that ive said all that, enjoy, although some ppl will hate me for posting a Hermione/Draco stick out tongue

silver_stars
Hermione Granger twirled a long strand of gingery hair around her finger. Her best friend Harry could die. Her crush on Ron ended with their goodbye. He had told her, like Harry, that he didn't want to be in a relationship with someone when anyone could die at any moment. She was a wreck.

With a sigh she turned on her side, trying to block the sounds of her parents' worried voices from her mind. They had somehow found out about the war. They just didn't know that she would play a huge part in it.

Crack! The sound of Apparating filled her room. Her heart thudded loudly as she acted purely on instinct; groping for her wand. It wasn't there! Hermione's already dark room suddenly became unnaturally black. She couldn't scream, for there was a hand coverin her mouth.

To be continued....

Sirius_Rulez
plz post more
i bet its Malfoy covering her mouth
cant wait for the next part
keep goin

~Midnight_Miss~
Its good. Just a few spelling mistakes, but apart from that, I like it.

kaz larner
thats great post more soon big grin

iluvhpsomuch1_7
woah that pretty kool. Nice intro could have been a little longer but it was good.

manu_13
MORE PLEASE!!! stick out tongue

manu_13
By the way its awesome... big grin

Ginger16
o please do continue

silver_stars
sorry about the short intro. im more likely to write often but with briefer entries. ill probably get a longer one up here today or tomorrow though

ewalklover
it's pretty good so far. keep posting!

iluvhpsomuch1_7
ok. but yea it was good.

~*LoverGirl21*~
omg i cant wait pliz write more

manu_13
yes, please!!!

silver_stars
A surprise for you all...

"Harry!" Hermione gasped. Her heart beat wildly in her chest. For a moment she'd thought it might have been a Death Eater...

"Watch it Hermione, what are you trying to do, kill me?" a grim smile plastered on Harry's face. "We have to go, Death Eaters are trailing me, we'll pick up Ron on the way.

Hermione put out her wand. In the darkness Harry couldn't see the sour look on her face at the mention of Ron. "C'mon, let's go then! We'll come back for my stuff," she snapped.

With the loud crack of Disapparating, the two were off.

By the third crackle in the night that evening, a startled Crookshanks hissed in alarm. A disheveled looking mat of blond hair lay on the boy's head. His eyes were wild and swiveled around the room, searching.

Draco swore. "Stupid Mudblood, the Dark Lord will kill me for this."

He tripped over something. Hermione's trunk. So she hadn't left for good yet. Draco plopped on a chair with the first grin that appeared on his face since Dumbledore died. So he'd wait.

That's all for now, folks! I bet you were surprised that it wasn't Draco covering her mouth lol. Just a warning, Hermione and Draco still hate each other... for now. its a bit of a twisted continuation of the seventh book, from Hermione and Draco's point of view. I should be posting soon!

manu_13
please continue!! eek! I will die if you dont!!! (no pressure though...) lol big grin

silver_stars
lol, no pressure

ewalklover
yeah it's really good.

manu_13
stick out tongue

manu_13
it IS good

ewalklover
when are you gonna post more?

Nickey
post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post

Brit531
^^ yea when are you going to post...... post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post

Barker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.