Princess Kuriko's Poems

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Princess Kuriko
This is a thread that I started for my poems and any one who likes them can say something and if you wanna have a one on one poetry competition to see if your better then me I'm down with that....

Princess Kuriko
So I have started this series of poems for a book that I'm writing and Iwanna know if there any good.....

Fire
It's hot,and buetiful at the same time, it daces and licks at my skin,
I stare at it's mocking face, it tames my heart and makes me calm,
I reach for it, and it crawls onto my skin, it burns but i hold fast, I am not afraid of it, it starts to jump off, I smile at the word it wrote on my arm:The words FlameTamer was burned on my arm....

Coldfire
A few spelling errors smile

Do you have all the ones you did when you and I went back and forth in PM's? Because if you don't, I still have them happy Love to see more from you big grin

Princess Kuriko
I don't have them...Go to Vampirefreaks.com and check out GothicFighterChick That's me!
I poems on there as well!

Princess Kuriko
I have a friend named KrissGF on Vampirefreaks.com you can talk to him as well about poems....
He needs a few pointers....

Coldfire
Originally posted by Princess Kuriko
I don't have them...Go to Vampirefreaks.com and check out GothicFighterChick That's me!
I poems on there as well!
Ok nvm I don't have them messed Cool happy

Syren
Originally posted by Princess Kuriko
So I have started this series of poems for a book that I'm writing and Iwanna know if there any good.....

Fire
It's hot,and buetiful at the same time, it daces and licks at my skin,
I stare at it's mocking face, it tames my heart and makes me calm,
I reach for it, and it crawls onto my skin, it burns but i hold fast, I am not afraid of it, it starts to jump off, I smile at the word it wrote on my arm:The words FlameTamer was burned on my arm....

Hi, thanks for sharing your work smile

As Coldfire said, there are a few things that could be improved, such as spelling and punctuation. Have you thought about structuring your poems at all? It does help to give an air of professionalism, keep trying though. Hope to see more wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.