Current Hercules vs. Current Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
how strong is Current Herc ?

and how strong is Current Juggs ?

juggernaut66666
juggernaut wins

Betageuze
in your opinion.. Juggernaut wins EVERY match..... and wanna dont see the realistic facts...

Hercules is a powerhouse and a semi-god..... and more fighting experience than Juggs will ever had.....

in a comic i saw Juggs simply thrown away by Gladiator...

i am interested... how strong the movie Juggs character in X-Men 3 would be ?

Juggernaut would loose an one on one encounter against many opponents:

Hulk, Gladiator, Hercules, Thor, perhaps a very confident Abomination

juggernaut66666
that was x-men animated juggernaut and gladiator never fought he beat hulk two times beat thor to unconsiussnes he could handle hercules abomination is weaker than current she hulk who is at depowerd juggernaut level gladiator can beat him with only BFR gladiator was beaten by thor

snoopdogg
Current Juggernaut is ony half of what he used to be. But is still very strong and durable. I still think he gives Herc a run.

Classic Juggernaut could take anybody physically including any incarnation of Herules.

jrodslam
^ I agree.

Current Juss is 80-90 cl. I dont think he fully has all his strength back yet.

juggernaut66666
see betageuze i'm not the only one with this opinion youre the one who knows very little about juggernaut and tries to down rate him

samishe
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
see betageuze i'm not the only one with this opinion youre the one who knows very little about juggernaut and tries to down rate him

Classic Juggs rules. All other versions are much worse.

juggernaut66666
nope 8 day is far more stronger than classic and trion is above skyfather

snoopdogg
I still think Juggernaut is still class 100. They still list him with a 7 in strength.

juggernaut66666
depowered version was still class 100 now in new excalibur he is shown pretty powerfull

jrodslam
Originally posted by snoopdogg
I still think Juggernaut is still class 100. They still list him with a 7 in strength.

Isnt Marvel still using the same stats? Lazy bastards.

jrodslam
depowered version was still class 100 now in new excalibur he is shown pretty powerfull

Really? Last time i checked, he was struggling with Colossus's old level i believe. Thats no more than 90cl.

PS: If hes getting some of that strength back, that would be a plus.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by jrodslam
Isnt Marvel still using the same stats? Lazy bastards. His newest bio says that he is not as strong but it does say he still has a unknown limit.

Marvel just needs to put him back to where he belongs.

jrodslam
His newest bio says that he is not as strong but it does say he still has a unknown limit.

Marvel just needs to put him back to where he belongs.

Cool. I agree.

juggernaut66666
uncanny x-men official website says that juggernaut regained his force field and powers but he does not has the armor and helmet need some new excalibur scans?

snoopdogg
uncanny x-men official website says that juggernaut regained his force field and powers but he does not has the armor and helmet need some new excalibur scans? Are you saying Juggs is back to normal now?

juggernaut66666
a bus hits juggs nothing happens to him

juggernaut66666
yeah i think a bus hits juggs nothing happens to him

juggernaut66666
need more scans i have a few left?

outarddwarf
yeah i think a bus hits juggs nothing happens to him

its quite funny "awww geez" i got engine oil on my new shirt!

snoopdogg
Lets see some Juggy pics from Excalibur. I need more proof to believe he is back to normal power.

juggernaut66666
being unstoppable again

juggernaut66666
handling x-man with ease

jrodslam
Those scans arent saying much juggernaut66666. At lest not enough to say that hes back to normal imo. What version of the X-Men is that? Kinda looks like Ultimate in a way, but slightly older. Are they supposed to be the X-Men when they first started?

snoopdogg
being unstoppable again Who was he fighitng? I don't read Excalibur but maybe I should.

That is pretty bad@ss.

King_Mungi
It's the Dark X-Men, basically bad versions of the original team.

juggernaut66666
again

snoopdogg
Originally posted by King_Mungi
It's the Dark X-Men, basically bad versions of the original team. Are their powers the same as the originals?

If they are Juggy may be back to normal. He powered through Cykes blast and Jeans tk.

jrodslam
Originally posted by King_Mungi
It's the Dark X-Men, basically bad versions of the original team.

So that means they fight like idiots. They look younger too. Like how they looked when they first started. Almost.

King_Mungi
Are their powers the same as the originals?

If they are Juggy may be back to normal. He powered through Cykes blast and Jeans tk.

Don't know, they never stated. Possible, but don't know.

Betageuze
Classic Juggernaut was thrown away by Gladiator in an Animated Series...

and Hulk has beaten the Gladiator....

so.. Juggernaut is only another powerhouse.. beside the likes of Hulk or Hercules (but he dont have the experience .. the skills of Herc or Hulk)

so Juggernaut would be just another opponent (indeed he is very very strong.. BUT not unstoppable)

godlike Hercules can destroy Juggernaut....not with ease... but he can...

remember godlike Herc can match Rune King Thor... ... and Wasp said one time..... that Hercules is the most powerful avenger .. EVER....
(i would say this is not correct... because Hulk is at least the same class than Herc)

so the fact is (and everybody knows)...

Hercules is stronger than Juggernaut !

juggernaut66666
Yeah of coursebig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

juggernaut66666
so juggernaut is below hulk that's why he beat hulk 2 times big grinbig grinbig grin

Betageuze
of course.... Juggernaut is below Hulk and perhaps Hercules...

read this (and i was not the person who wrote this):

Hulk proved that there probably is no set limit to his strength increase, he beat up Abomination, Rhino, Juggernaut (3 times), Wendigo, Thing, and Gladiatior all within a short period (few years). The worse whuppings is when he raped Abomination (figure of speech) when Galaxy Master powered Abom up to class 200 and Gladiator's destruction in '97 Annual. I also liked classic beatings Hulk gave out to Executioner, Sub-mariner (under-water) and Hercules. If you count up his wins vs. top competition, Hulk is way up there. It's like in Boxing, the champ fights better when faced with top quality opposition. All 3 Juggernaut fights end up the same...Juggs gets helmet knocked off, and he's kissing the pavement. Also there's a red glaze coming from him, as if his magical force field has been penetrated some how. Even Juggs admitted that Hulk beat him up.

so of course... Hulk is stronger than Juggernaut....

and of course nevertheless.. it is possible that juggs CAN beat the Hulk .. on some locations.....

but... what do you think

who is the better Tennis Player.... Pete Sampras or Thomas Muster (from Austria)

Muster has beaten Sampras before... (for example in a great tournament in Essen, Germany)

but who would doubt, that Sampras is the better player of the two ??? nobody
of course it is possible that Juggs beat Hulk perhaps 2 times... but this would be the quote of perhaps 10 matches

juggernaut66666
you dumbass hulk never beat juggernaut have you even read juggernaut vs hulk comics? and when he fought abomination and rhino he just made a good dodge and they KO'd each other

Betageuze
of course... Hulk has beaten the Juggernaut before.... and Juggernaut on his own said, that Hulk is his league (ok... he dont said that Hulk is above his own... but he is.. and he knows this)

you little juggernaut fan.... read the statistics... Juggs only beat the Hulk because he had the surprise effect on his own.... when he met hulk in street clothes....

the other battles... Hulk won...

so.. you only can say that "your great hero" the juggernaut is stronger than hulk .... because you are incurable.....

Hulk is stronger than Juggernaut and Hulk has more often beaten down the Juggernaut ... than Juggernaut has beaten down the Hulk

so Hulk is stronger ! .. and the winner in an ultimate match

and Current Juggs cannot survive Hercules

snoopdogg
Hercules in not stronger than Juggernaut imo. And Hulk did not beat Juggernaut under normal power. Hulk had to be amped up with celestial tech from Apoc. just to stop Juggernaut. That's hardly a fair fight.

And normal Hulk is stronger than Herc. and it took a amped up Hulk to stop Juggy. Get what I'm saying?

Classic Juggernaut could take anybody in a mele brawl. Even Herc, Hulk, Thor, etc.

juggernaut66666
they had 4 fights 1 juggernaut beat the shit out of hulk when he tried to break hulk neck he grabbed juggernauts helmet and throwed him away removing the helmet juggs wanted to continue the fight but prof-x came out of nowhere and fried his mind 2 juggernaut beat hulk in street clothes 3 hulk was mind controlled to fight the avengers he somehow realized that he has been controlled hit off juggernauts helmet and brke free off the mind controll which caused a psichical backslash KO ing the avengers and juggernaut except vision 4 this was war hulk fight which ended a stalemate

Betageuze
dumb juggernaut fans..... HULK rules... and Hulk has won more matches against Juggernaut ... than reverse... right ? .. or not ?

so .. end of the discussion

Hulk owns the Juggernaut... (and you boys said that Juggs owns Thor... man.... Hulk has fougth the WHOLE avengers at the same time.... not only Thor)

Hulk has fought opponents, Juggernaut not even know that those exist....

Juggernaut is strong... and awesome... but Hulk fought even mightier opponents than Juggs...

Betageuze
you juggernaut fans can not tolerate, that there are a stronger force in the marvel universe than Juggernaut .... like the Hulk or Thor...

very poor...

jrodslam
Hercules in not stronger than Juggernaut imo. And Hulk did not beat Juggernaut under normal power. Hulk had to be amped up with celestial tech from Apoc. just to stop Juggernaut. That's hardly a fair fight.

And normal Hulk is stronger than Herc. and it took a amped up Hulk to stop Juggy. Get what I'm saying?

Classic Juggernaut could take anybody in a mele brawl. Even Herc, Hulk, Thor, etc.

I agree.

juggernaut66666
you dumbass you are trying to be smart but there were only these 4 fights between every one is saying the opossite of you didn't you realized it yet?

juggernaut66666
I can only tell you one thing Betageuze every one is still laughing at you look at the hulk killer humanoid vs king thor odin... thread

Betageuze
you can say what you want...the facts and the statistics in the internet.. will say this : HULK has beaten down the Juggernaut more often .. than Juggernaut has beaten down the HULK

so Hulk is the stronger... and dont forget.... Juggernaut on himself has stated, that HULK is even stronger than himself

and dont forget.... HULK physical power has no limits.....

he is nearly unbeatable (only HULK KILLER HUMANOID is in his class)

juggernaut66666
okay i have all all juggernaut vs hulk comics and read them few times but you know better then me wait not you know better than all of usbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

Betageuze
ok... it is better for you , that you will realize the facts..

i mean.. Juggernaut is a strong guy... but he cannot match against a full in power Hulk , Hercules or Thor

realize it

Rewmac
Betageuze :

That's nonsense. Gladiator had thrown Juggy in the animated...You actually rely on an animated series which hasn't really got anything to do woth the real comics. Cool you. Juggernaut is stronger than Hercules, Juggernaut beat the Hulk two times, even War Hulk couldn't hurt him, he stopped him, but could do demage to him. Juggernaut(Classic,8th Day,Trion) all stronger than the Hulk...So READ comics before you start a thread like this please, okay?

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Betageuze
you can say what you want...the facts and the statistics in the internet.. will say this : HULK has beaten down the Juggernaut more often .. than Juggernaut has beaten down the HULK

so Hulk is the stronger... and dont forget.... Juggernaut on himself has stated, that HULK is even stronger than himself

and dont forget.... HULK physical power has no limits.....

he is nearly unbeatable (only HULK KILLER HUMANOID is in his class) When did Juggernaut say Hulk is stronger than him? I remember Juggy saying that Hulk is getting weaker and he is still getting stronger or something like that.

juggernaut66666
yeah and iforgot to say that in hulk 403 he beat up hercules so he beat up all these 3 but you know better than the marvel writersbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

juggernaut66666
juggernaut never said that hulk is stronger tha him in hulk 172 scientist said that juggernaut looks much more stronger than hulk

Rewmac
He knows better of course....You know those guys, who don't know anything about the character and the mantioned comic just writing their own stupid shit.

snoopdogg
juggernaut never said that hulk is stronger tha him in hulk 172 scientist said that juggernaut looks much more stronger than hulk I have Hulk #172 but I don't want to put it in my scanner too bad.

That was a good fight.

Rewmac
Indeed it was big grinbig grin See JLAKMC members stick together in threads big grinbig grinbig grin

Betageuze
Juggs never beaten Hercules (juggernaut666... a few weeks before i have asked you if you know about a match between herc and juggs... and you denied it ).. and know.. you say that juggs beaten herc in hulk 403...... ?!?!?

hulks strength has no limits...

and Rewmac..... OF COURSE Hulk IS stronger... than 8th day and trion.....but he never matched this juggs versions....

Thor has beaten the 8th day....

and Hulk has fought the whole avengers crew..... at the same time....

has juggs done this before ?

hulks feats are very very more impressive than Juggernaut ones...

snoopdogg

He has fought the X-men and X-Force that I know of. Juggy is a team beater also.

Betageuze
juggernaut has no chance against the x-men..

remember.... when x-men interferred the match between juggernaut and hulk... when hulk easily thrown Juggs away....

juggernaut66666
you dumbass 8th day juggernaut almost killed thor by only huging him do you know why because after that i have downloaded about 80 hulk comics and he beat him in 403 hulk and juggernaut vs avengers you really don't know anything about juggernaut big grinbig grinDbig grinbig grinbig grin

juggernaut66666
yeah of course trion jugernaut can't beat hulk after all he is far above skyfather he is 26 meters tall destroyed dimensions with single punches can rip the fabrc of reality space and time

Rewmac
Juggs never beaten Hercules (juggernaut666... a few weeks before i have asked you if you know about a match between herc and juggs... and you denied it ).. and know.. you say that juggs beaten herc in hulk 403...... ?!?!?

hulks strength has no limits...

and Rewmac..... OF COURSE Hulk IS stronger... than 8th day and trion.....but he never matched this juggs versions....

Thor has beaten the 8th day....

hulks feats are very very more impressive than Juggernaut ones... You annoying fool. Thor never beat 8th Day from Thor "How can we stop the Unstoppable?" 8th Day Juggernaut slapped him and he went through a couple of buildings. YOU KNOW NOTHING!!! My dog got more brains than you. READ MAAANN, doing some research is coooolll. Faszfej.

Betageuze
i know about the juggernaut.... read from him, when you wasnt even born...

and yes.. you are right .. juggs AND hulk has faced the avengers...

but hulk has faced the avengers... also by his own....

hulk has held a whole mountain on his shoulders
hulk has destroyed a asteroid, twice earths size, with one punch
hulk has fought namor, hercules, wonderman,and iron man .. at the same time
hulk has fought galaxy master AND abomination
hulk has fought the whole avengers crew
hulk has fought the fantastic four

do you need more strength feats ????

hulk is much more impressive (and by the way... much more.. AGRESSIVE).. than Juggernaut

so Hulk would won an ultimate fight against the Juggernaut

juggernaut66666
or not

Betageuze
and one more power feat of the hulk:

hulk fought the HULK KILLER HUMANOID, the strongest, purest marvel individual ever... and survived that encounter

hulk would win a final encounter against the Juggernaut.. no question

hulk has so much fighting experience... has fought much powerful individuals and teams..... believe me

i know the hulk

so much heart... so much power... and no strength limits....

Betageuze
for all your juggernaut guys outthere:

YOU HAVE TO REALIZE THAT THERE ARE MORE POWERFUL HUMAN BEINGS IN THE MARVEL UNIVERSE THAN THE JUGGERNAUT INCARNATIONS

a full powered Hercules..... had whole manhattan on his back ?

can Juggernaut do this

put Juggernaut in an arm wrestling contest against Hercules

.. and Juggernaut would cry...

Betageuze
onslaught has beaten down the Juggernaut

and wasnt it the hulk who ripped the armour of onslaught of ?

Betageuze
read this from the internet:

The Incredible Hulk #404: The mentally-controlled Hulk and the Juggernaut battle the Avengers. The Hulk sees the Juggernaut as his father, Brian, who gives him orders. As the battle goes on and the Juggernaut continues to tell the Hulk, who he calls Bruce, that he is doing a great job, the control starts to slowly break down. The Juggernaut continues to praise the Hulk until the Hulk finally realizes that it is not his father. His father would never talk to him like that, he would always heap on the abuse. The Hulk defeats the Juggernaut and Mentallo tries to regain control by presenting a Hulk image of Brian Banner surrounded by demons and monsters demanding the Hulk to obey him but Bruce rejects it and causes a mental backlash.

so isnt here standing..... hulk defeats the juggernaut

crazy Juggs fans outthere: HULK IS STRONGER THAN JUGGERNAUT

snoopdogg
juggernaut has no chance against the x-men..

remember.... when x-men interferred the match between juggernaut and hulk... when hulk easily thrown Juggs away.... That's because he lost his helmet. Xavier used tp to beat him. It's not like they beat him up.

Here is Juggy taking on X-Force. Spider-Man even called them morons for trying to take him out.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/JuggyandX-force.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/JuggyandX-force2.jpg

Brief scuffle with the X-men

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/JuggyandWolverine.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/JuggyandIceman.jpg

Tshern
Of course there are more powerful beings than Juggy. I'm pretty sure enraged Hulk is and so is Drax the Destroyer, but it doesn't change the fact that classic Juggernaut is immune to physical harm. Maybe Hulk could use his keen skills of telepathy or high end magical skills to bring down the goliath we call Juggernaut.

snoopdogg
read this from the internet:

The Incredible Hulk #404: The mentally-controlled Hulk and the Juggernaut battle the Avengers. The Hulk sees the Juggernaut as his father, Brian, who gives him orders. As the battle goes on and the Juggernaut continues to tell the Hulk, who he calls Bruce, that he is doing a great job, the control starts to slowly break down. The Juggernaut continues to praise the Hulk until the Hulk finally realizes that it is not his father. His father would never talk to him like that, he would always heap on the abuse. The Hulk defeats the Juggernaut and Mentallo tries to regain control by presenting a Hulk image of Brian Banner surrounded by demons and monsters demanding the Hulk to obey him but Bruce rejects it and causes a mental backlash.

so isnt here standing..... hulk defeats the juggernaut

crazy Juggs fans outthere: HULK IS STRONGER THAN JUGGERNAUT Did you read the issue slappy? I bet not. When Hulk punched Juggernaut he thought Hulk was still on his side. So Hulk cheap-shotted him.

Juggernaut wasn't expecting the punch! eek!

Rewmac
Before I was born...Good for you then.....You dumb a$$...Onslought beat the Juggernaut when he had no body...And you know a lot about comics....Please....You Hulk fandicks make my day everytime....

Betageuze
you are always have excuses... when hulk beaten down the juggernaut

realize the facts: Hulk is stronger than Juggernaut

Juggernaut is (in the very strongt league) of Abomination.... but not in the Hulks league...... his strength has no limits

Rewmac
Shut up already....Classic Juggernaut is stronger than Hulk, maybe Hulk has no limits but I've never seen Hulk doing more than the Juggernaut....Go home play with your schwanz and sleep a little please....

snoopdogg
you are always have excuses... when hulk beaten down the juggernaut

realize the facts: Hulk is stronger than Juggernaut

Juggernaut is (in the very strongt league) of Abomination.... but not in the Hulks league...... his strength has no limits It's not a excuse read the f*cking book man. The only reason Hulk knocked him down cause Juggernaut still thought Hulk was on his side yet.

Then Hulk punched him when he did not expect it.

Betageuze
had juggs EVER a mountain on his back ? NO
has juggs ever destroyed an asteroid twice the size of earth ? NO
has juggs ever (on his own) fought the most powerful team, the avengers ? NO

hulk has so much strength feats...and many of them .. Juggs would never done....

so hulk IS the more powerful.. with the more indurance one of them

Mindless Hulk HAS beaten the Classic Juggernaut... would beaten down Trion and 8th day versions of Juggs

and what he would do with the Current Juggs...

hmm.. i would better dont think about it

he would DESTROY Current Juggernaut

Rewmac
He can't read the the posts, the facts,the books,the statements but he knows everything better....

Rewmac
Well...We should the Trion juggernaut to the play......

Betageuze
the statistic said, that Hulk has beaten down the Juggernaut more often... than Juggernaut has beaten him

is this clear for you ?.... oh dear... you are all JUGGERNAUT .. POSSESED..... ! ! !

Betageuze
hulk has beaten hercules
hulk has beaten thor
hulk has beaten the Asgardian Destroyer
hulk has beaten Drax, the Destroyer

why you guys would think , that Juggernaut would be a great problem for him ? why ?

give me one clear reason... why i should think, that Juggs isnt much more like a guy who would kiss hulks feet (earlier or later)

snoopdogg
had juggs EVER a mountain on his back ? NO
has juggs ever destroyed an asteroid twice the size of earth ? NO
has juggs ever (on his own) fought the most powerful team, the avengers ? NO

hulk has so much strength feats...and many of them .. Juggs would never done....

so hulk IS the more powerful.. with the more indurance one of them

Mindless Hulk HAS beaten the Classic Juggernaut... would beaten down Trion and 8th day versions of Juggs

and what he would do with the Current Juggs...

hmm.. i would better dont think about it

he would DESTROY Current Juggernaut I got one for you slappy.

Has Hulk ever knocked out Juggernaut? That feat tops all of Hulks.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/HulkandJuggy402.jpg

Betageuze
i know this....... he surprised the hulk , in wearing street clothes....

this was not a fair fight....

hulk wondered who this strong guy was... and so he could not concentrate on the fight.... this was (like i said before) the only one, when hulk lost against Juggs... (but like i said... not fair)

the other fights.... all won by the Hulk

CLOSING !

juggernaut66666
no snoop dogg this is impossible no ne can beat the hulk be honest you draw this picture

Rewmac
A$$hole.

Betageuze
no he did not draw this picture.... this is real

but like i said..... Hulk has won so often against Juggernaut (every match.. except this unfair one)

Rewmac
Snoop please really admit it...You made this in your free time... big grinbig grinbig grin

Betageuze
i see that you all have accepted it .. that Hulk is the stronger one of the two ?

would nt you ?

Rewmac
Pathetic...Nope really we are just making jokes of you....

juggernaut66666
nooooooooo big grinbig grinbig grin youre just a dumbass

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Rewmac
Snoop please really admit it...You made this in your free time... big grinbig grinbig grin Yea I drew it. rock

Rewmac
Thanks for admitting....

Betageuze
Juggernaut is strong... and perhaps would be a good match against the likes of Abomination

but my friends... please dont put him on the same level than the most powerful human being on this earth...

snoopdogg
i know this....... he surprised the hulk , in wearing street clothes....

this was not a fair fight....

hulk wondered who this strong guy was... and so he could not concentrate on the fight.... this was (like i said before) the only one, when hulk lost against Juggs... (but like i said... not fair)

the other fights.... all won by the Hulk

CLOSING ! That's a lame excuse slappy. I thought Banner was smart. Juggy puts on a t-shirt and kicks Hulks @ss and Hulk gets amped up with Celstial tech and stops Juggernaut. That's not fair.

Hulk should have known that he wasn't fighting a normal peroson. How many normal people can push Hulk down? That fight was fair.

juggernaut66666
I'm the most powerfull human being on earth said the juggernaut and after he beat the shit out of the annoying green man called hulk

spideycarnage
i think hulk is stonger than juggy..but it depends on which version of the hulk..Mindless Hulk was the one that cracked Onslughts armor,(after onslaught absorbed frankin richards).. a weaker version of onslaught pimped slaped juggy..

Mindless, or Savage hulk would beat juggy..any other version of hulk(proffesor, banner hulk) would loose.
Both Mindless and Savage Hulk has so many feats also. Classic juggy doest so much.. i rule in favor of MIndless/Savage hulk.

Betageuze
that fight was not fair

hulk CANNOT fight a man, about he thinks, that this is a normal (arnold schwarzenegger-like) man.... he thought , that he cannot harm or kill this man.... so the cain marko had the advantage ... and he used it...

but this was not fair indeed

spideycarnage
but since this is a Hurc vs classic Juggy thread..after a long battle, juggy would come out on top, it wount be easy tho.

juggernaut66666
hey spideycarnage juggernaut beat savage hulk 2 times

snoopdogg
Originally posted by spideycarnage
i think hulk is stonger than juggy..but it depends on which version of the hulk..Mindless Hulk was the one that cracked Onslughts armor,(after onslaught absorbed frankin richards).. a weaker version of onslaught pimped slaped juggy..

Mindless, or Savage hulk would beat juggy..any other version of hulk(proffesor, banner hulk) would loose.
Both Mindless and Savage Hulk has so many feats also. Classic juggy doest so much.. i rule in favor of MIndless/Savage hulk. Juggernaut has fought and stalemated Savage Hulk. Acutally Savage Hulk ran away and Juggernaut was ready to continue their fight.

Betageuze
every , normal , marvel-fan would admit.. that in physical terms... Hulk is stronger than Juggs (because of his unlimited power feats)

so... how juggs can say that he is the most powerful human being ???

i am laughing about this (and many many more... including, thor, herc, hulk, kurse, asgardian destroyer, onslaught, gladiator,nimrod...

juggernaut66666
you can laugh on these things but we are still laughin at youbig grinbig grinbig grin

Betageuze
i never said that grey hulk would win against juggs

but mindless hulk definitly overcome and ... destroy.. the Juggernaut

Mindless Hulk is the strongest powerhouse .. in physical terms.. in the universe.... (beside HULK KILLER HUMANOID)

juggernaut66666
thats the biggest S:H:I:T i ever heard you are really an idiot big grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

spideycarnage
there was defiantly a reason for savage hulk to run away (or just poor writing), remember savage hulk does not posses normal rationality, like being scared of some one.. he'll keep on fighting, even if he was getting his ass kicked.. Juggy can stalemate hulk for a while, hours or even days,
but savage and mindless hulk doesent have a cap to their strenght level, eventually juggy will be overwhelmed..if juggy cant end the fight quick he will lose.

Betageuze
juggs have won one times against hulk (in an unfair way)

and how often hulk won over the juggernaut ???

ask thor
ask hercules
ask spiderman, thing,.. and many many more

who is the stronger of the two

ask gladiator
ask abomination... sasquatch

snoopdogg
there was defiantly a reason for savage hulk to run away (or just poor writing), remember savage hulk does not posses normal rationality, like being scared of some one.. he'll keep on fighting, even if he was getting his ass kicked.. Juggy can stalemate hulk for a while, hours or even days,
but savage and mindless hulk doesent have a cap to their strenght level, eventually juggy will be overwhelmed..if juggy cant end the fight quick he will lose. There is no such thing a limitless rage therefore I do not believe Hulk has limitless strength. Even if he does Juggy has limitless endurance and durability. Hulk cannot and will not not Juggernaut out.

Betageuze
have you read this juggernaut666 ?
spider carnage wrote:

if juggy cant end the fight quick he will lose.

so.. now i am satisfied... i would leave.... i and all you guys outthere know, that hulk is the stronger of the two

bye bye

juggernaut66666
can you give me thor's phone number so i can ask him

Betageuze
snoopdog and juggernaut666.... are you in love with the juggernaut ??? what will your girl-friends say about this ?

or .. are you gay wink

bye bye

spideycarnage
There is no such thing a limitless rage therefore I do not believe Hulk has limitless strength. Even if he does Juggy has limitless endurance and durability. Hulk cannot and will not not Juggernaut out.

its been stated soooooo many times that hulk has limitless strenght.

spideycarnage
can you give me thor's phone number so i can ask him laughing

juggernaut66666
wow that the greatest joke i ever heard but it was not bad from a mentally retartated like youbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

Rewmac
I actually don't like Juggy nore The Green F*ck...But! Hulk doesn't have limitness strenght, limitness is word used in comic books for the unseen power....Or soo, maybe The Ion could help us out in the useage of "limitness"

spideycarnage
Originally posted by Rewmac
I actually don't like Juggy nore The Green F*ck...But! Hulk doesn't have limitness strenght, limitness is word used in comic books for the unseen power....Or soo, maybe The Ion could help us out in the useage of "limitness"

if thats the case then no one have ever seen the upper limit to and enraged hulks upper-strenght.

snoopdogg
its been stated soooooo many times that hulk has limitless strenght. To be honest it says he has potential for limitless strength.

snoopdogg
snoopdog and juggernaut666.... are you in love with the juggernaut ??? what will your girl-friends say about this ?

or .. are you gay wink

bye bye Slappy just because I don't agree with you I don't think it's fair to call somebody gay. But if that's how you feel then so be it.

Rewmac
Don't worry snoop he just can't take an agrument with different opinions...

soujaboy09
Who the **** is this Betageuze character? well some things need to be addressed.

First off, you continuely state that Savage Hulk's strength is unlimited when in fact it's not. If you know how to use logic you would know that Juggernaut is in fact stronger than Hulk, and any other Marvel character. Hulk's strength increases as his rage does, but if you knew anything you would know that rage isn't limitless. Your rage can only become so out of hand before you die. On the other hand Juggernaut is the living embodiment of Cytorrak the exemplar or god of physical might. So this means that Juggernaut can move or lift anything he so chooses. If you look back at the comics Juggernaut has appeared in he's never had a problem with anything that had to due with physical might. Juggernaut is possibly the strongest character in the Marvel universe.

Secondly, Juggernaut has never lost a fight to anyone except War Hulk. You keep saying that Hulk has bested Juggernaut more than Juggernaut has bested hulk. Well thats not true, Juggernaut has defeated Hulk 2 times while Hulk has defeated Juggernaut well never. In fact Juggernaut is not physically able to be beat in a brawl. If written correctly Juggernaut would not have lost to War Hulk. All Juggernaut would have had to do is summon his shield which makes him the unstoppable being he is.

Thirdly, Juggernaut cannot be harmed by any force except psionic. If you read the comics Juggernaut has never been harmed not, even by War Hulk. He's was knocked back yes, but damaged no. When he summons his shield nothing can stop or damage him.

Juggernaut has no feats? lol

Beats Thing with 3 punches

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/secretwarsii007234qb.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/secretwarsii0072451rn.jpg

Survives god blast with no problem

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/invulnerable.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/jj3.gif

Nearly kills Hulk

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/hulkandjuggy3.jpg

Takes an ice barrage from Iceman with no problem

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/JuggyandIceman.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/JuggyandWolverine.jpg

Battles Thor for the third time 8th day

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Juggs20vs20Thor0.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Juggs20vs20Thor1.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Juggs20vs20Thor2.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Juggs20vs20Thor3.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Juggs20vs20Thor4.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Juggs20vs20Thor5.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Juggs20vs20Thor6.jpg

Battles gods far stronger than Thor, 8th day

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/jug8thdayp195qg.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/jug8thdayp195qg.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/jug8thdayp305sx.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/jug8thdayp318bm.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/jug8thdayp328ck.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/jug8thdayp332kl.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/jug8thdayp363ld.jpg

Fights War Hulk

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/theincrediblehulkv2457030tf.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/theincrediblehulkv2457040vb.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/theincrediblehulkv2457053rd.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/theincrediblehulkv2457098gy.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/theincrediblehulkv2457101gk.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/theincrediblehulkv2457134fi.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/theincrediblehulkv2457141ys.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/theincrediblehulkv2457192jm.jpg

Trion Juggernaut

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/x-men369-00fc.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/tapping1.jpg

Walks straight over Thunderstrike

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thunderstrike.jpg

Survives being sent to oblivian

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/page054by.jpg

Takes X-force out with no problem, even with Warpath they are demolished.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/JuggyandX-force.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/JuggyandX-force2.jpg

Rips off the side of a building looking for Spider-Man

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/rip1.jpg

Punches Captain Britan

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/punch1.jpg

survives a super assult

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/avengers241ij.jpg

Juggernauts unstoppable

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/OneShot2.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/mystic1.jpg

Breaks the bands of hypnosis

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/NCSTJ1.jpg

Rouge hits juggernaut so hard every window on the street breaks, and she backlashes over a mountain. Juggernaut feels nothing

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/uncanny_x-men_218-11.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/uncanny_x-men_218-12.jpg

Cannonball hits Juggernaut in the back, Juggernaut feels nothing

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/wolverine093_17.jpg

Destroys a whole army battalion with one smash

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/xmen33pg02.jpg

Juggernaut punching through dimensions

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/xmen369058hw.jpg

So for lack of a better word stop being a dumbass

outarddwarf
Don't worry, we all know the truth that juggernaut is stronger than hulk, but like bush does with comon sense and terrorist threats, we ignore him and he goes away.

soujaboy09
lol, that was good

Marcus4600
Betageuze, you and Juggernaut6666 need to knock it off. I'm going to end this once and for all.

Current Juggernaut is back to his old self seemingly. Current Hercules is an incredibly strong hero, but couldn't stop Juggernaut. So, Hercules wins.

As for the Hulk vs Juggernaut thing, Juggernaut is more powerful than Hulk. The only seeming ways to defeat Juggernaut is with strategy or psionics. Hulk Killer Humanoid is pathetic, by the way. Yeah, he's strong and such, but he's a stupid robot. Whoopdie freaking do. I can name plenty of people who could own him easily. In fact, I will.

Iron Man
Electro
Thor
War Machine
Havok
Storm
Juggernaut
Ice Man
Polaris
Magneto

and I'm going to stop there because the list is way too big.

Argument over. Both of you knock it off!

The Fake Macoy
I love how you used the time he nearly knocked out Thing from Secret Wars II. I also love how you didn't mention how the Thing knocked out Juggernaut by simply grabbing his leg and tripping him.

Marcus4600
Originally posted by Marcus4600
Betageuze, you and Juggernaut6666 need to knock it off. I'm going to end this once and for all.

Current Juggernaut is back to his old self seemingly. Current Hercules is an incredibly strong hero, but couldn't stop Juggernaut. So, Hercules wins.

As for the Hulk vs Juggernaut thing, Juggernaut is more powerful than Hulk. The only seeming ways to defeat Juggernaut is with strategy or psionics. Hulk Killer Humanoid is pathetic, by the way. Yeah, he's strong and such, but he's a stupid robot. Whoopdie freaking do. I can name plenty of people who could own him easily. In fact, I will.

Iron Man
Electro
Thor
War Machine
Havok
Storm
Juggernaut
Ice Man
Polaris
Magneto

and I'm going to stop there because the list is way too big.

Argument over. Both of you knock it off!

I meant to say Juggernaut would win. I was so steamed about the dumb feud that I got my characters mixed up. Whoopsie.

Jack Daniels
Has Thor beaten Juggernaught?

CaptainStoic
Hold on a second I thought the Hulk beat the hell outta Herc a while back, did he become immortal again? even if he did, I saw Juggernaut put Thor in a bearhug and was about to crush the living s**t out of him, and Thor said so himself, Thor was always a match for Herc even the Immortal one from way back when.... my point is, that if Juggy could do that to Thor with his Mjolnir I can't see how Herc would survive.... so this is what will happen, Jugg says nothing can stop me and steps on Herc like a fresh piece of doodoo. But I could be wrong doubtful but maybe... Oh! and Hulk outclasses the both of these guys fully enraged.

juggernaut66666
Juggernaut knock out the Stranger with 1 punch who is about 20 meters tall and he is a very powerfull cosmic being

samishe
Originally posted by Jack Daniels
Has Thor beaten Juggernaught?

Nope, Juggy sent him flying for a few miles with a single punch.

Betageuze
guys... you are all having a problem with the fact, that the Juggernaut IS NOT unstoppable:

the thing-juggernaut match in secret wars.... hey come on.... this is unfair.. (and also it is bad written.. how can a guy knocked down with 3 punches, that very same guy faced at numerous locations and times the Hulk..) thing had a match with numerous bad guys before his encounter with Juggs

to compare such fights ISNT FAIR....

and look at the statistics and facts..... HULK IS STRONGER THAN JUGGERNAUT

hulks physical strength is limitless

and i have ressources where Juggs physical strength is a 90tons class...

so perhaps Juggs can be defeated by current Thing

hulks strength is limitless... and Juggernaut is in the 90tons range... so... how Juggs will beat Hulk ???? no way.... perhaps in the first minute of their encounter.... but this would not happen...

Thor has beaten the Juggernaut
Mr. Xavier from X-Men .. and X-Men has beaten the Juggernaut
Spiderman has outsmarted him

for all your boyish Juggernaut-freaks: JUGGERNAUT CAN BE STOPPED

imagine.. a fight between Classic Juggernaut and Kurse or Mangog or Maestro or Gladiator.... or HULK KILLER HUMANOID or Mindless Hulk

Juggernaut IS the weakest part of the above named characters....

and i would doubt that Classic or Current Juggernaut will beat a very confident Hercules... i ve my doubts

look at :

http://www.immortalthor.net/bio-juggernaut.html

Juggs is only in the 90 ton range

juggernaut66666
you stupid dumbass who cares about so me thor website go to marvel or marvel directory there is said that juggenaut is class 100 you STUPID IDIOT THR NEVER BEAT JUGGERNAUT BUT I KNOW IT IS HARD TO UNDERSTAND FOR SOMEONE WHO IS MENTALLY RETARTED LIKE YOU

Tshern
Current Juggernaut perhaps is Class 90. I'm not sure of his endurance, but nowadays Hulk might be able to defeat him on his own. But Hulk cannot defeat classic Juggernaut by physical means for classic Juggernaut is impervious to physical damage and unable to sustain injuries. Hence, Kurse, Mangog, Maestro, Gladiator, Mindless Hulk and Hulk Killer Humanoid (Why are you typing it with capital letters? That's just plain annoying, you're becoming a nuisance because of your typing) are unable to defeat Juggernaut by using pure brute force.

Edit:
That's irony in its purest form (I sure hope I didn't mistype anything.)

Betageuze
wow... you are all must having a ... Juggernaut-fetish smile

have you ever seen what Hulk did with Gladiator (who is on par with DCs Superman... at least).... ?????

and have you ever seen what Gladiator has done with the Juggernaut

HULKs strength has no limits... and he has the ressources to STOP the Juggernaut.... no matter if its Current, Classic , 8th day or Trion

he will STOP the Juggernaut... without outside interference...

Juggs is a 90tons behemoth.... far under guys like Hercules, Thor, Hulk, Gladiator, Abomination, Wonderman and the list goes on and on .. and on.....

juggernaut66666
YOU STUPID A.S.SHOLE GO TO MARVEL OR MARVELDIRECTORY WEBSITE AND LEARN TO READ BECAUSE JUGGERNAUT IS CLASS 100 WHO CARES ABOUT SOME STUPID THOR WEBSITE AND THE GLADIATOR FIGHT WAS ANIMATED AND ANIMATED AND COMICS ARE WHOLE DIFFRENT BUT I DON'T KNOW WHY IM TRYING TO EXPLAIN YOU ARE JUST TOO STUPID TO UNDERSTAND

samishe
wow... you are all must having a ... Juggernaut-fetish smile

have you ever seen what Hulk did with Gladiator (who is on par with DCs Superman... at least).... ?????

and have you ever seen what Gladiator has done with the Juggernaut

HULKs strength has no limits... and he has the ressources to STOP the Juggernaut.... no matter if its Current, Classic , 8th day or Trion

he will STOP the Juggernaut... without outside interference...

Juggs is a 90tons behemoth.... far under guys like Hercules, Thor, Hulk, Gladiator, Abomination, Wonderman and the list goes on and on .. and on.....

Classic juggernaut is as strong as Hulk. And he IS unstopable. If he starts to walk he cuold walk through adamantium wall.
If there is no force that cant stop him then he potentially has limitless strength like Hulk. Think about it.

Betageuze
look at:

Juggs is only 90ton class... i can tell you a number of guys, who are far over Juggs level...

think about it dude

juggernaut66666
WHO CARES ABOUT SOME STUPID THOR SITE MARVEL AND MARVEL DIRECTORY SAYS HE IS CLASS 100 OTHER SITES DOES NOT MATTER

Betageuze
you are all have bad excuses, if a guy is stronger than "your buddy" .. the Juggernaut....

but that is the truth .. and the facts...

but dont be sad.... it is not a shame for Juggernaut, getting beaten by a guy like the Hulk..... Hulk is a legend and the most powerful human beeing

CLOSING !

samishe
look at:

Juggs is only 90ton class... i can tell you a number of guys, who are far over Juggs level...

think about it dude

Dude, look here.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juggernaut_%28comics%29

Look, if Juggernaut can't be stoped once he starts to walk it means that his strength is limitless.

What are you arguing about?

Betageuze
its a shame that you kiddies cannot except the truth

Juggs is perhaps only an 90ton class guy

and Juggernaut lost more matches against Hulk, than reverse

thats the truth.. i only say the truth dudes

samishe
its a shame that you kiddies cannot except the truth

Juggs is perhaps only an 90ton class guy

and Juggernaut lost more matches against Hulk, than reverse

thats the truth.. i only say the truth dudes

Do you read comix at all?
Ask anyone who ever read x-men comics. Ask anyone who read any marvel comics.

Do you admit that Juggernaut cant be stoped when he starts moving?

Betageuze
of course... HULK KILLER HUMANOID is also .. awesome....

that are the differences.. between.. awesome guys.. like Hulk, Hercules or HULK KILLER HUMANOID

and only very powerful guys... like Abomination and Juggernaut

soleran30
Originally posted by samishe
Dude, look here.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juggernaut_%28comics%29

Look, if Juggernaut can't be stoped once he starts to walk it means that his strength is limitless.

What are you arguing about?

momentum means he cannot be stopped moving forward but that doesn't mean he can lift unlimited amount of weight over his head...........................

juggernaut66666
YOU ARE JUST A SCREWED UP JOKE BUT EVEN YOUR SREWED UP IM LAUGHING AT YOU lollol

Betageuze
yes thats the truth.......

Juggs power is not limitless... and i am sure, that he CAN be stopped.... and for sure by a guy like the incredible Hulk (mindless version)

i mean... i stop all you guys here by myself...... no problem

have a nice day... smile

Tshern
First I want to specify that I'm talking about CLASSIC Juggernaut, because I lack information on current Juggernaut. Hopefully you can deal with it. Thanks mates.

I don't even like Juggernaut that much, he's a nice character, but there's something that I don't like. His matches with Thor are great, though. And of course Wolverine's desperate attacks on him almost every time they meet. Priceless.

Hmmm, I thought I knew a lot about Hulk, but I've never heard of Gladiator and Hulk having a fight. Could someone post scans or tell what happened?

And I'm not sure whether he's equal to Superman or not, because there are so many incarnations of Superman. And since Gladiator's strength is based on his confidence I would say that he can't beat Juggernaut; when he finds out that he can't hurt Juggy --> confidence goes down quickly.

Here's something I agree on: Hulk probably is able to STOP Juggernaut, but he can't make any damage. Stop? Yes. Hurt? No.

8th day Juggernaut didn't have more power than usually, he just used his powers better because of his increased concentration. Usually he toys with his enemies, but this time he simply pushed Thor down (I'm a Thor-fan, but still I enjoyed the moment. 8th day is a magnificent story arc).

And it's not wise to speculate things about Trion Juggernaut, his abilities aren't known that well. Yes, he went through dimensional walls, but also Hulk punched his way through a time storm once. In my opinion, talking about Trion Juggernaut is just like talking about Cosmic Spidey; useless, since we don't have adequate knowledge.

Classic Juggernaut is Class 100, I don't no about current one, though.

And of those guys you mentioned, Thor is the only one with a chance to beat Juggernaut. Thor is one versatile SOB, he's like Pre-Crisis Superman, his abilities vary when needed. But rest of those hoodlums are mostly relying on strength only, and that's not an option against Juggernaut. Gladiator has other abilities, though. I'm not saying that Juggernaut would win all these fights, but neither can those guys (except Thor) defeat Juggernaut. A long stalemate, eh?

samishe
Originally posted by soleran30
momentum means he cannot be stopped moving forward but that doesn't mean he can lift unlimited amount of weight over his head...........................

It's simple logic. If he can walk through anything then he must have limitless strength.

Tshern
He couldn't walk through a god blast. Hence, he doesn't have unlimited momentum. Right?

Samishe: Gotta love your signature, Venom's the man!

samishe
Originally posted by Tshern
He couldn't walk through a god blast. Hence, he doesn't have unlimited momentum. Right?

Samishe: Gotta love your signature, Venom's the man!

Tanx!! big grin

Betageuze
look at the incredible hulk annual 1997.... hulk destroyed Gladiator....

and Glady is a guy, who can handle Juggernaut... trust me

Gladiator has the physical abilities.... the speed,... weapons...

i would say, that a very confident Hercules.. on his peak.... can handle Juggernaut (Current AND Classic)...and like we heard...

the physical abilities of 8th day and trion are not bigger than the ones of the Classic Juggernaut

batdude123
Originally posted by Tshern
First I want to specify that I'm talking about CLASSIC Juggernaut, because I lack information on current Juggernaut. Hopefully you can deal with it. Thanks mates.

I don't even like Juggernaut that much, he's a nice character, but there's something that I don't like. His matches with Thor are great, though. And of course Wolverine's desperate attacks on him almost every time they meet. Priceless.

Hmmm, I thought I knew a lot about Hulk, but I've never heard of Gladiator and Hulk having a fight. Could someone post scans or tell what happened?

And I'm not sure whether he's equal to Superman or not, because there are so many incarnations of Superman. And since Gladiator's strength is based on his confidence I would say that he can't beat Juggernaut; when he finds out that he can't hurt Juggy --> confidence goes down quickly.

Here's something I agree on: Hulk probably is able to STOP Juggernaut, but he can't make any damage. Stop? Yes. Hurt? No.

8th day Juggernaut didn't have more power than usually, he just used his powers better because of his increased concentration. Usually he toys with his enemies, but this time he simply pushed Thor down (I'm a Thor-fan, but still I enjoyed the moment. 8th day is a magnificent story arc).

And it's not wise to speculate things about Trion Juggernaut, his abilities aren't known that well. Yes, he went through dimensional walls, but also Hulk punched his way through a time storm once. In my opinion, talking about Trion Juggernaut is just like talking about Cosmic Spidey; useless, since we don't have adequate knowledge.

Classic Juggernaut is Class 100, I don't no about current one, though.

And of those guys you mentioned, Thor is the only one with a chance to beat Juggernaut. Thor is one versatile SOB, he's like Pre-Crisis Superman, his abilities vary when needed. But rest of those hoodlums are mostly relying on strength only, and that's not an option against Juggernaut. Gladiator has other abilities, though. I'm not saying that Juggernaut would win all these fights, but neither can those guys (except Thor) defeat Juggernaut. A long stalemate, eh?

Juggernaut is absolutely nothing like Pre-Crisis Superman. PC Supes would totally murder Juggernaut. PC Superman may be the only thing in comics that could possibly stop Juggernaut while he's running.

Betageuze
i agree also..

Juggernaut IS a great character... i love this character.. he is a monster... he is great... really :
i love this character more than the Abomination one

BUT

all this sheet saying.. that Juggernaut is UNSTOPPABLE.... Juggernaut is stronger and has more physical power than Thor or a Mindless Hulk

this is not the truth

i only say that:

MINDLESS HULK IS PHYSICALLY STRONGER THAN CLASSIC JUGGERNAUT !!!

samishe
look at the incredible hulk annual 1997.... hulk destroyed Gladiator....

and Glady is a guy, who can handle Juggernaut... trust me

Gladiator has the physical abilities.... the speed,... weapons...

i would say, that a very confident Hercules.. on his peak.... can handle Juggernaut (Current AND Classic)...and like we heard...

the physical abilities of 8th day and trion are not bigger than the ones of the Classic Juggernaut

actually Juggernaut is the Guy that can Handle Gladiator.

juggernaut66666
YOU STUPID ASS HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT TRION IS NOT STRONGER THAN CLASSIC?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>