Spider-man VS JLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

samishe
If there are such threads as DD vs FF then i think such thread also has a right to exist stick out tongue .
So, spidey fights each member of the team one-on-one with two hours of rest between battles. ( As it would help him)

1.Wally with his legs tied together.
2.Wonder woman with her hands tied behind her back.
3.Green Lantern with not charged ring.
4.Superman (Spidey with kryptonit).
Happy Dance

AJ4LIFE
well i gotta suport spidey

jrodslam
Originally posted by samishe
If there are such threads as DD vs FF then i think such thread also has a right to exist stick out tongue .
So, spidey fights each member of the team one-on-one with two hours of rest between battles. ( As it would help him)

1.Wally with his legs tied together.
2.Wonder woman with her hands tied behind her back.
3.Green Lantern with not charged ring.
4.Superman (Spidey with kryptonit).
Happy Dance

1. Flash could still hop at near lightspeed and still has full use of his arms. He wins.

2. Wonder Woman is still to fast for Spidey and can fly and use her legs. She wins.

3. Hmm. A GL ring can never be completly drained, however it only has the reserve energy to protect the wearer from mortal harm or to get them to safety. I guess it comes down to h2h fighting. Spidey wins pretty easy.

4. Superman could stay at a distance and blast Spidey with heat vision. Either that, or Supes just speedblitzes him. Supes wins.

thesilverspider
BAH!!!!!!!!! spidey webs all of them he wins fools.

AJ4LIFE
u go girl laughing

Mindship
Spidey calls Wolverine for help, then JLA is dust in the wind.

samishe
Originally posted by Mindship
Spidey calls Wolverine for help, then JLA is dust in the wind.

It works out only if Wolverine8888 returnes at this forum. big grin

Rewmac
JLa wins...Spiderman webs them?? Funny any of those can break out of webbing. Wolverine???? Superman or Wonderman kicks on puches him only onces and he is down for good big grinbig grinbig grin

spideycarnage
this is a spite thread!
spidey would whip all their arses!

Rewmac
How exactly????

spideycarnage
Originally posted by Rewmac
How exactly????
(jokin) wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.