Sabretooth vs spider-man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules
Who wins? Takes place in uhm.........you know what, I'l let you guys decide the best place for them to fight.

samishe
Have been done.
Spidey wins.
What class current sabertooth is?

Tulika
Spidey wins.

Wolverine2006
But spider-man cant hit him without him breaking his hand

Black Adam
Originally posted by Wolverine2006
But spider-man cant hit him without him breaking his hand

Yes because everyone who has ever hit wolverine has broken their hand. roll eyes (sarcastic)

He can still be knocked out he can still be webbed up and tossed around like a rag doll if Spider-man chooses to.

Wolverine2006
Your telling me if spider-man hits virtually indestructible metal he is not going to break his hand? That just makes no sense.

Black Adam
Your telling me if spider-man hits virtually indestructible metal he is not going to break his hand? That just makes no sense.

So everyone who has ever hit Wolverine has broken their hands?

willRules

who said spidey was going for the skeleton? He is not stupid. A punch to sabretooth's stomach and the tons and tons of pressure applied should spray creeds intestines out his backside...................

braz
^yup spidey wins

Wolverine2006
Ya but sabretooth is stronger than spider-man, if he gets a hold of him he could jabs his claws right into spideys stomach

Black Adam
Ya but sabretooth is stronger than spider-man, if he gets a hold of him he could jabs his claws right into spideys stomach

How strong is Sabretooth currently?

How fast is he currently as well?

Marcus4600
^ Not nearly fast enough for him to hit Spider-man.

braz

err yea dude, sabretooths got like 4 ton strength correct? and i believe spidermans at 10 ton press with supreme agility..spidey takes this

willRules

Yep but spidey dodges bullets and lasers every day of the week. sabretooth is a sloth compared to that.

Originally posted by braz
err yea dude, sabretooths got like 4 ton strength correct? and i believe spidermans at 10 ton press with supreme agility..spidey takes this

spidey has much more than that now.................

ExtraMision5555
Spiderclones

spideycarnage
spidey wins 9/10

TheKahn
Spidey should win easily given this new upgrades. Unless Spidey is bound and gagged gimp style on the floor, Sabertooth isn't going to touch him.

willRules
Originally posted by TheKahn
Spidey should win easily given this new upgrades. Unless Spidey is bound and gagged gimp style on the floor, Sabertooth isn't going to touch him.

I agree yes

Marcus4600
Ditto

golem370
Well have you seen that sport where those guys uses that strap with the ball and they toss it. Well Sabretooth is the new ball and Spider-Man's web is the rope and Spider-Man is the athlete how far will Sabretooth fly? laughing

Marcus4600
A class 15 throwing a man that weighs about 350 pounds. That would be a few football fields.

golem370
I just read 380 but close enough.

King_Mungi
Odd, Sabertooth is basically the same thing as Wolverine and does anyone remember how HUGE that thread was?

brainchild81
Spidey beats his @$$ down to the grizound

badabing
Spidey takes this one.

The Fake Macoy
Yeah, given his huge advanatage in speed, strength and agility, Spidey takes this one.

ExtraMision5555
wwhat if he scratches spidey tho?

Marcus4600
^ Then Spidey starts singing Cat Scratch Fever and continues kicking his butt.

willRules
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Odd, Sabertooth is basically the same thing as Wolverine and does anyone remember how HUGE that thread was?

yes I know what you mean. It says a lot about wolverine fans. willing to try and say why wolverine beats spider-man but when a character with very, very simillar attributes comes along, apparently its a different story.......................kinda suggests they were bias in voting for wolverine..................roll eyes (sarcastic)

marvelprince
Originally posted by King_Mungi

It simply shows the bias towards certain characters without any thought to the abilities of said characters. The fans though aren't all to blame though. Its the writers that allow Wolverine do something that is completely out of his scope of powers that provide fanboys with fuel. Its sad though that Creed is basically Wolverine's clone and yet many people don't even see them as par to each other. Sad

Oh and Spider-Man wins. Stronger, much faster, more agile, plus webs and spider sense equals the win

Blade Cutter
My cat died from a spider bite when I was young I think this will translate into this fight.

steverules
Spider-man doesn't bite people.

Black Adam
Originally posted by steverules
Spider-man doesn't bite people.

Tell that to Morlun

steverules
He used stingers on Morlun.

Ex11B
Spiderman wins....enough said.

Tron
Originally posted by steverules
He used stingers on Morlun.

It looked like he did a little more than that, from my point of view, at least.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.