Doomsday Vs. Godzilla

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Comicbook_kid
It's the ultimate weapon of destruction VS. the ultimate king of the monsters...What if Doomsday (Hunter/Prey) fought Godzilla (Marvel comics version)????

Doomsday, after defeating the JLA in Japan, and laying waste to most of Tokyo, looks around to see Godzilla rise from the depths; the King of the Monsters looks very pissed to see that someone has already destroyed his favorite stomping grounds before he could...with a "RRRRAARRRRGGHHHH" from Doomsday and a mighty "RRROOOORRRGGGGGHHHH" from Godzilla, the two are ready to fight....

P.S...Remember, this is the Godzilla from his 24 issue run from the late seventies...and remember, Godzilla fought the Avengers, the F.F., and S.H.I.E.L.D.in the final two issues, and they could do nothing to even slow Godzilla down.

spideycarnage
man gog wars doomsay won't even stand a chance to the king of the monsters!

vpokdekjyafmidp
godzilla eats him, poops him out, and if doomsday is still physically abled, he launches a surprise attack and kills godzilla in his sleep

Ex11B
So people actually think DD can win?.Ok count me in doctor

Mider
........no i dont believe hunter pray doomsday can beat godzilla the one who came back after imperiex yeah maybe, the gog wars one well is godzilla stronger then a skyfather i think so so yeah he would win for sure.

AJ4LIFE
GODZILLA KING OF THE MONSTERS BEATS ALL

MattDay
except superman man lol

AJ4LIFE
u wanna bet, are u saying supes can take on most of marvel, how adsactly did they beat him, has anyone got any scans

Deicide
I think Doomsday can take him. it doesnt matter who 'Zilla faught in Marvel. Doomsday went against the JLA and beat their collective asses in Death of Superman. i think Doomy can take anything anyone dishes out. remember, Doomsday's movements and reflexes are almost as fast as Supermans. and isint Doomsday something like high near invunerable?? course thats just my opinion and u know what they say about opinions. lol

AJ4LIFE
yeah well that was a s**t league compared to wat we got now, they are only second or bottom ringers

Tron
You gonna say the Green Lantern Corps members he beat down were sh*t too? I'm sorry, but Doomsday evolves to whatever's thrown at him, then tears through Godzilla, and eats him, for days.

IRTMU-Dragon
Godzilla is to big to be dealt with so simply.

dman2008
Originally posted by Tron
You gonna say the Green Lantern Corps members he beat down were sh*t too? I'm sorry, but Doomsday evolves to whatever's thrown at him, then tears through Godzilla, and eats him, for days.

yes

dman2008
Originally posted by IRTMU-Dragon

no

Black Adam
Originally posted by IRTMU-Dragon

No he's not.

DD punches his head off.

End of match.

Comicbook_kid
hahahahaha....you Doomsday-freaks never cease to amaze me....

Now don't get me wrong, Doomsday's one bad mutha...but he's COMPLETELY out of Godzilla's league...I mean, anything Doomsday can throw at Godzilla, Godzilla shrugges it off, and goes on...I doubt Godzilla barely even notices him underneath his toe-nails..

He has a nuclear pulse, and rapidly regenerating nuclear "G"-cells that act as a super-fast healing factor... there is nothing Doomsday can do that Godzilla just can't automatically heal back from. Now, I know this is the Godzilla from the comic only and not the movies, but Godzilla still takes it.

He took everything the Avengers, the Fantastic Four, and S.H.I.E.L.D. threw at him, and didn't even slow down. Godzilla is just too big, invulnerable, and almost impossible to kill for Doomsday to cause Godzilla any trouble. I mean, think about it this way...

You can take the biggest, baddest most powerful ant out of a billion other ants...he can be ten times bigger and stronger than any other ant in the world...but underneath your shoe, he's just another ant...same thing here!!!!!
If nuclear weapons won't kill the King of the Monsters, c'mon...what's Doomsday gonna do?

Tron
Ummmm, didn't Hercules toss Godzilla around, if I'm not mistaken?

Comicbook_kid
.....o.k., your point being??? So what if (and that's a BIG if) Doomsday is able to toss Godzilla over, or knock him down...?? Godzilla just gets right back up like nothing ever happened...it's gonna take a lot more than that to keep Godzilla down...

In issue #24 of Godzilla's series, Thor goes strength for strength against Godzilla, and the two stalemate each other in terms of sheer strength. Thor even makes the statement that Godzilla quite possibly possesses more power and fury than even the Midgard Serpent...now that's saying something coming from Thor!!!!!!!!!

TheKahn
Doomsday enters Godzilla's rectum and proceeds to rip the big lizard apart from the inside.
Seriously, what exactly can Godzilla do to DD?

Physical harm - Unless Godzilla can deal out more physical punishment than Superman, it is not going to work. I mean DD is at the top of the DC hierarchy in terms of strength. Godzilla can't do anything to him that he hasn't dealt with before.

Nuclear Breath - DD has faced very high-end energy wielders before and they proved quite impotent in trying to beat him.

Godzilla just doesn't have the abilities to beat him. Just about anyone without the ability to remove him from the battle field doesn't.

batdude123
Originally posted by TheKahn
Doomsday enters Godzilla's rectum and proceeds to rip the big lizard apart from the inside.

Physical harm - Unless Godzilla can deal out more physical punishment than Superman, it is not going to work. I mean DD is at the top of the DC hierarchy in terms of strength. Godzilla can't do anything to him that he hasn't dealt with before.

Nuclear Breath - DD has faced very high-end energy wielders before and they proved quite impotent in trying to beat him.

Godzilla just doesn't have the abilities to beat him. Just about anyone without the ability to remove him from the battle field doesn't.

Can we have a more gruesome way to handle Godzilla please? laughing Just kidding Kahn.

illadelph12
Has anyone tried to digest Doomsday?

Mider
unknown but i know lobo has been digested he still came back, the point i make with that is that there would probably be something left of doomsday to regenerate. but it seems to me the thread is specifically for hunter/pray doomsday so i guess once he is eaten he loses.

jinzin
first off.. yes herc did toss godzilla off him... second.. godzilla just got back up and was really pissed off

third herc realized he may have made a bid mistake..

fourth, by the end of the conflict godzilla was acting like nothing happened....

Mider
so what are godzilla's powers exactly just fire breath and super healing? does his healing compare to the hulks???????/

Rewmac
thor stalemated him then doomsday kills him easily

Comicbook_kid
His fire isn't just plain ol' fire...it's nuclear fire with radioactivity mixed...it's as hot as a sun and can't melt M1 tanks like icecream in August...
Godzilla can also draw power from any nuclear power source...it can recharge him and make him stronger and more powerful...he also has off the scale strength; easily as strong as Thor. I am a fan of Godzilla as well as the Hulk and I would say that Godzilla's healing factor probably surpasses the Hulk's in terms of speed. He can be hurt (like the Hulk can), but his G-Cells heal incredibly rapidly). Godzilla can regenerate any part of his body if he loses it; kinda like a lizard can regenerate a tail...
It would surely take a weapon or device like the oxygen destroyer in the first film to truly and completely destroy Godzilla for good and never have him coming back...
Hope this helps some....

jinzin
godzilla's actually has regeneration capabilities that are faster than hulks...

he's regenerated from particles (he was almost completely vaporized in the first movie but he regenerated from that)...
he's regenertated from a single organ.

his atomic fire breath is hotter than the sun and acts literally like an atomic bomb. with it, he was able to destroy a planet sized meteor before it hit the earth.

his skin is durable enough to make conventional bombs, rockets, and armor peircing rounds completely worthless.

in godzilla vs. destroyer it was revealed that were he to collect all his energy for an omnidirectional blast it would destroy all life on earth.

he can amp up his power by absorbing any and all radiation in the surrounding area to extremeley effective degrees..

anger makes him stronger and his attacks more damaging more powerful as displayed in godzilla 2000.

his senses and speed have shown him to actually dodge lazer fire when necessary. he can run and jump but niether have recorded stats.

his true strength class is unrevealed but in terror of mechagodzilla he shoulder presses a more than 270,000 ton monster with ease.

he can literally use his fire breath to propel himself as a means to emmulate flying. (godzilla vs. smog monster).

he can generate a nuclear pulse: an omnidirectional blast of energy created by the fins on his back. (this is the type of attack that desintigrated biolonte when it attacked godzilla).

and I think that about covers it.... if I remember anything else I'll let you know.

AJ4LIFE
thank u c kidd well done, u to sam

jinzin
Originally posted by Rewmac
thor stalemated him then doomsday kills him easily

really not a fair assessment... thor did nothing but stall godzilla.. you must remember an entire contorium of marvel's new york hero's tried to stop godzilla and they couldn't even halt his onslaught much less bring him down... he only stopped when he was asked to by his friend dr. roberts...

AJ4LIFE
have anyone got scans of the fight

jinzin
what fight would you be reffering to?

AJ4LIFE
godzilla vs marvel

jinzin
i'll try to get some up within the week for you I don't have the book on me at the moment though sorry.

AJ4LIFE
ok thanks, i always wanted to see that,

Comicbook_kid
I have the issue, but unfortunately I don't have means of posting any pics from that issue...but I hope someone out there does, because it's truly a jaw-dropping issue with some of the coolest scenes ever...I especially love the scene where Human Torch tries to compare with Godzilla (via fire-skills) and Godzilla blasts him across the sky...hahaha...good stuff, good stuff!!!

AJ4LIFE
wow now im excited eek!

Comicbook_kid
I will look around on the net, and see if I can find some cool pics from that issue and see if I can post them...I'll try to find pics of the Godzilla/Human Torch battle and also the scene where Godzilla and Thor are playing Tug-O-War with the Empire State Building...that's one of my all-time favorite scenes in comics!!!!!!

AJ4LIFE
k thanks, i dont know if anybody noticed but im a big zilla fan

TheKahn
Do keep in mind that Doomsday did own the JLA and kill Superman...

Kontraz
Originally posted by jinzin
godzilla's actually has regeneration capabilities that are faster than hulks...

he's regenerated from particles (he was almost completely vaporized in the first movie but he regenerated from that)...
he's regenertated from a single organ.

his atomic fire breath is hotter than the sun and acts literally like an atomic bomb. with it, he was able to destroy a planet sized meteor before it hit the earth.

his skin is durable enough to make conventional bombs, rockets, and armor peircing rounds completely worthless.

in godzilla vs. destroyer it was revealed that were he to collect all his energy for an omnidirectional blast it would destroy all life on earth.

he can amp up his power by absorbing any and all radiation in the surrounding area to extremeley effective degrees..

anger makes him stronger and his attacks more damaging more powerful as displayed in godzilla 2000.

his senses and speed have shown him to actually dodge lazer fire when necessary. he can run and jump but niether have recorded stats.

his true strength class is unrevealed but in terror of mechagodzilla he shoulder presses a more than 270,000 ton monster with ease.

he can literally use his fire breath to propel himself as a means to emmulate flying. (godzilla vs. smog monster).

he can generate a nuclear pulse: an omnidirectional blast of energy created by the fins on his back. (this is the type of attack that desintigrated biolonte when it attacked godzilla).

and I think that about covers it.... if I remember anything else I'll let you know.

his regeneration isnt anything near the hulks, unless he is in direct contact with a source of major radioactivity (in which case it is almost instantaneous). and the godzilla that was killed in the first movie stays dead. the one from Godzilla's revenge-Godzilla vs Destroya is another one. Unless you are going by going by the newer series (starting with Godzilla 2000) in which case all the movies in that series are out of continuity with the first two series and are meant to be independent of "godzilla reality" or whatever.

Mider
why is anyone in here going by the movies we're suppose to go by the comics.

AJ4LIFE
ok, but do u have a spare oxygen dsroter around, oh and all those other godzillas are the cildren of th first i think their childen anyway,

Comicbook_kid
http://www.kaijuphile.com/rodansroost/comics/mcg24.shtml

Check out this for a cool pic of the cover and a nice plot-synopsis of the battle

http://www.kaijuphile.com/rodansroost/comics/mcg23.shtml
This issue is the issue before the big battle where he battles the Avengers....

AJ4LIFE
cool thanks

Kontraz
Originally posted by AJ4LIFE
ok, but do u have a spare oxygen dsroter around, oh and all those other godzillas are the cildren of th first i think their childen anyway,

no, all those other godzillas are from different story arcs (i own all except for 2 or 3 of the movies... i'd know, im obsessed...lol)

all the arcs begin with the original movie, in which case godzilla dies (except for a few in the new "series"wink

in the first arc, the godzilla in the Godzilla's revenge (the 2nd movie) is the first's son, and the only kid this godzilla has is the one in "son of godzilla" who also appears in "destroy all monsters"

in the second arc, beginning with Godzilla: 1985, they at first believe it is the same Godzilla as in the first movie, but then realize it is a different one. he also has a son (appearing in Godzilla vs Mechagodzilla II) who takes over the roll of godzilla after the main one dies in godzilla vs destroyah. its this new one that is in godzilla 2000 and and the one that comes next (i forget its name... its about the flying bugs...)

After that comes Godzilla: giant monster all out attack, which is out of continuity. now this godzilla could kick just about ANYTHING's ass. he is impossible to kill. in this story, he is the original godzilla and managed to survive the oxygen destroyer.

next comes godzilla vsmechagodzilla 3, which borrows aspects from a few of the different series...

AJ4LIFE
i know but i was not sur of the son bit, i love godzilla as well, i suggestu go www.godzillatower.com i go on there my names aj on there, look atall of the site its great

Mider
so do the comics and movies tie into each other?

Kontraz
not really too sure... even marvel had multiple continuities of godzilla

AJ4LIFE
and dark horse, so did marvel buy godzilla and contiue the story from dark horse,

Kontraz
other way around

AJ4LIFE
ok thanks

jinzin
Originally posted by Kontraz
his regeneration isnt anything near the hulks, unless he is in direct contact with a source of major radioactivity (in which case it is almost instantaneous). and the godzilla that was killed in the first movie stays dead. the one from Godzilla's revenge-Godzilla vs Destroya is another one. Unless you are going by going by the newer series (starting with Godzilla 2000) in which case all the movies in that series are out of continuity with the first two series and are meant to be independent of "godzilla reality" or whatever.

with the older series nothing was conclusive...

the new one he definitely regenerates from near nothing.

none of the godzilla realities take presidence over any of the others, i thought.

jinzin

After that comes Godzilla: giant monster all out attack, which is out of continuity. now this godzilla could kick just about ANYTHING's ass. he is impossible to kill. in this story, he is the original godzilla and managed to survive the oxygen destroyer.

punk

Mindship
Originally posted by TheKahn

what he said

jinzin
but godzila does have he ability to remove him from the battle feild.. so....

jinzin
no, all those other godzillas are from different story arcs (i own all except for 2 or 3 of the movies... i'd know, im obsessed...lol)

all the arcs begin with the original movie, in which case godzilla dies (except for a few in the new "series"wink

in the first arc, the godzilla in the Godzilla's revenge (the 2nd movie) is the first's son, and the only kid this godzilla has is the one in "son of godzilla" who also appears in "destroy all monsters"

in the second arc, beginning with Godzilla: 1985, they at first believe it is the same Godzilla as in the first movie, but then realize it is a different one. he also has a son (appearing in Godzilla vs Mechagodzilla II) who takes over the roll of godzilla after the main one dies in godzilla vs destroyah. its this new one that is in godzilla 2000 and and the one that comes next (i forget its name... its about the flying bugs...)

next comes godzilla vsmechagodzilla 3, which borrows aspects from a few of the different series...

does final wars godzilla fit into any particular series? or what?

AJ4LIFE

notworthy

Marcus4600
Unless Godzilla punts him, I don't really see Godzilla winning this one.

CaptainStoic
Is this for real? isn't Godzilla like 40 stories tall? and breathes nuclear fire, he'd burn the flesh off Doomsday and Doomsday that came back from The Imperiex ordeal was in Superman# 175 I don't want to tell you what Superman did to Doomsday Rex, just suffice it to say Doomsday was owned. Not to mention scared, I just think that there is too much hype surrounding this guy... He may be able to give other characters a run for their money but, Godzilla will pop him like zit.

CaptainStoic
Oh yea how heavy would a monster be if it was 40 stories tall? like 300 or 400 tons? as compared to Doomday who is like 6'8 500 pounds... I just don't see it, thats like a flea beating up a Pittbull.

jinzin
over 200,000 tons actually.

carnageandvenom
Godzilla is awesome he can kill almost anything especially if its the final wars version he kicked some serious but

AJ4LIFE
he was great, a true legend, he dont get the respect he deserves

Beam
being a 'zilla fan i'm pretty sure doomsday would lose big time.

AJ4LIFE
horay....

Kontraz
does final wars godzilla fit into any particular series? or what?

not sure... havent seen final wars... but i THINK it fits into the original story line, as his son in the movie is that annoying thing that spits smoke rings or whatever, rather than just a younger godzilla. I do know that it fits into the american godzilla story line though. by the way, has it come out in america yet?

jinzin
not sure... havent seen final wars... but i THINK it fits into the original story line, as his son in the movie is that annoying thing that spits smoke rings or whatever, rather than just a younger godzilla. I do know that it fits into the american godzilla story line though. by the way, has it come out in america yet?

yeah I got my copy from hollywood video... It's pretty damned entertaining even the "human story" isn't horribly boring in this one...

Horrificus
Godzilla has shown to have so many weird powers, abilities, etc, that anything can happen. That is what is great, and what sucks about him.

Even though DD and Godzilla are almost on the same scale for power, strength, even resurection, etc., one of DD's powers is actually immortality and rebirth with improvement. So, in almost every case, Godzilla can't win.

But, Godzilla has done some weird stuff. Like absorb a foe into himself. Or, even absorb the life force of an enemy. He absorbed Rodan, and has abosorbed Mothra's spirit/life essence.

So, maybe, as he has shown to be able to do, Godzilla kills DD that one first, and somehow absorbs him, like he absorbed Rodan. In which case, he would also gain some new power, and maybe end up as some sort of Godzilla/Doomsday "thing", which would be very bad for the universe.

AJ4LIFE
but just killing him once would count as a win

Mider
he absorbed a monster in the comics???????????

AJ4LIFE
no in film

tiakocom
godzilla is the main man...or beast i love the dude cool he's to cool to lose anyway

AJ4LIFE
Originally posted by tiakocom
godzilla is the main man...or beast i love the dude cool he's to cool to lose anyway [/QUOTE

horay another big g fan, go to godzillatower for some big g fun

tiakocom
Originally posted by AJ4LIFE
Originally posted by tiakocom
godzilla is the main man...or beast i love the dude cool he's to cool to lose anyway

lol yea man i like the character but wouldnt say i'm a hardcore fan wink

AJ4LIFE
im not ever but it gives u bios on him and other monsters

grey fox
A draw .

AJ4LIFE
if thor got flatted by godzilla supes will have alot of trouble and that means he will give dd alot of trouble and proberly beat him

tiakocom
lock them 2 in a cage to see the last one standing...DD will be cryin for someone to open the cage up cool

AJ4LIFE
now thats cool cool

Comicbook_kid
Hey all, I am a huge Godzilla fan myself...and here is another really awesome Godzilla site for those of you out there that are interested...

http://www.godzillatemple.com/

ENJOY!!!! stick out tongue

AJ4LIFE
i like that site aswell but i cant download thsoe videos, damn, awell i got loads of him fighting anyway, but godzillatower is best it monsters fighting and u can read about it, and monsters bios of most monsters not in godzilla aswell go there its great

xkalybr
Even Godzilla's martial arts skills isn't enough to beat the over powerful Doomsday. stick out tongue

Hack Benjamin
Godzilla would kill Doomsday several times.

Nuke him with firebreath.
Eat him and poo him out.
Step on him.

After that, and realizing Doomsday will just keep coming back, he'll either whack him into orbit with his tale, or bring him with her down to the bottom of the ocean, either way, Doomsday becomes a non-threat...

Wolverine2006
Doomsday would tear the top of his head off

illadelph12
Originally posted by xkalybr
Even Godzilla's martial arts skills isn't enough to beat the over powerful Doomsday. stick out tongue

laughing

Damn.

Horrificus
Godzilla was able to absorb other creatures, gain new powers as needed to win, resist the pull of a black hole, regenerate tissue almost instantly, create a nuclear pulse so powerful that it can literally blow invulnerable foes into pieces if the are in contact with him, and can grow back from a cluster of cells

And he starts out way stronger than DD.

Of course DD will eventually win, but I still say Godzilla has some fun killing him a bunch of times first.

jinzin
all i gotta say is where the **** were all these big g supporters when it was godzilla vs. hulk...

hunter/prey doomsday is waaaaay more threatening than hulk is IMO...

Horrificus
all i gotta say is where the **** were all these big g supporters when it was godzilla vs. hulk...

I knew for a fact that he could beat Hulk. In my opinion, Godzilla and Hulk are even kind of similar in their abilites. Both get stronger, more powerful, as needed. Both have crazy regeneration.

THE ULTIMATE
hunter/prey doomsday would own hulk less then 5 minutes

AJ4LIFE
it takes quite a while to him to come back to life so it shouldnt count one kill does it

THE ULTIMATE
in hunter/prey he resurrected in less than a minute

golem370
I don't think So Hulk would still have a good chance Hulk has the Will Power the Strength and the toughness to go head to Head with any Doomsday

AJ4LIFE
oh shit, well only one kill counts cause that would mean he could fight galacus and still not lose, so one kill should count

THE ULTIMATE
yeah he has but hulk cannot win forget that hulk has limitless strenght he has potentional for it but his power scome from anger and anger is not limitless + doomsday has superspeed killed green lanterns and a guardian hulk could never do that beat up the justice league and orion and superman who was enhanced by mother box darkseid avatar and wave rider and radiant who is pure energy being and an army of gogs a gog is above skyfather level so no hulk can beat doomsday

Kontraz

hey, i was there pullin for ol zilla in that fight, too!

edit: of course, back then my godzilla knowledge wasn't quite as extensive...

Horrificus
Yeah, I am a Godzilla fan. Ijust never thought to get into the dicussions here, because everybody is rabid for their favorites. I didn't want to argue.

But, the monsters and stuff in the Godzilla series are basically giant versions of the super hero world.

They are all Godly strong, have crazy powers, can do the impossible, only they are on a totally different level than most super heroes.

If you look at most Godzilla creatures, and the different levels, they start out at a "God Level" pretty much. They go up from there.

In my opinion, if you took all the creatures from the entire series of Godzilla, including the different Godzillas, all at once, and let them loose in the Marvel or DC universe, they would sterilize the planet easily, no matter who was there fighting them. I mean, some of the weaker ones would probably get bashed, but then you have things like Godzilla, King Ghidorah, Mothra (who is gay, but way powerful), Space Godzilla, Destroyah, I mean, sheesh. Any one of these guys can destroy a planet, if they fel like it, and almost all of them have some sort of weird energy manipulation on top of nutty strength and durability.

AJ4LIFE
thank u and goodnight,

ps mothras a lebion, she female

docb77
Sounds to me like Big G and DD stalemate. They're both practically invulnerable, ungodly strong and like to smash buildings.

The real loser..... the city they're fighting in.

AJ4LIFE
to true

Kontraz
Originally posted by Horrificus
Yeah, I am a Godzilla fan. Ijust never thought to get into the dicussions here, because everybody is rabid for their favorites. I didn't want to argue.

But, the monsters and stuff in the Godzilla series are basically giant versions of the super hero world.

They are all Godly strong, have crazy powers, can do the impossible, only they are on a totally different level than most super heroes.

If you look at most Godzilla creatures, and the different levels, they start out at a "God Level" pretty much. They go up from there.

In my opinion, if you took all the creatures from the entire series of Godzilla, including the different Godzillas, all at once, and let them loose in the Marvel or DC universe, they would sterilize the planet easily, no matter who was there fighting them. I mean, some of the weaker ones would probably get bashed, but then you have things like Godzilla, King Ghidorah, Mothra (who is gay, but way powerful), Space Godzilla, Destroyah, I mean, sheesh. Any one of these guys can destroy a planet, if they fel like it, and almost all of them have some sort of weird energy manipulation on top of nutty strength and durability.

now i wouldnt go that far... most of the others can be beaten quite easily because the vast majority of them lack a healing ability like godzilla. I'd say the only ones who could dominate the dc or marvel universes would be all the godzillas (including space, but NOT the american one) and Destroyah. I mean, hell, NOTHING that i know of can survive a blast from destroyah, save godzilla... MechaGodzilla II and III would probably put up very good fights as well... but most of the monsters would get killed pretty quickly

Horrificus
now i wouldnt go that far... most of the others can be beaten quite easily because the vast majority of them lack a healing ability like godzilla. I'd say the only ones who could dominate the dc or marvel universes would be all the godzillas (including space, but NOT the american one) and Destroyah. I mean, hell, NOTHING that i know of can survive a blast from destroyah, save godzilla... MechaGodzilla II and III would probably put up very good fights as well... but most of the monsters would get killed pretty quickly

You have the Godzilla Hybrids, Biollante, Orga, Space Godzilla, MegaGuiras.
You have King Ghidorah, Kaiser Ghidorah, Death Ghidorah, Grand Ghidorah, Destroyah, Mothra, Battra, all are above God level, or force of nature.

And that isn't even including the Gamera group. Gamera, Gaos, Legion, Iris.

Kontraz
Originally posted by Horrificus
You have the Godzilla Hybrids, Biollante, Orga, Space Godzilla, MegaGuiras.
You have King Ghidorah, Kaiser Ghidorah, Death Ghidorah, Grand Ghidorah, Destroyah, Mothra, Battra, all are above God level, or force of nature.

And that isn't even including the Gamera group. Gamera, Gaos, Legion, Iris.

yeah, but all the ghidorahs can be killed physically, and pretty easily (compared to the others). megaguiras was a joke... you cant seriously think that the marvel universe would have a problem with that. Orga wouldnt pose much problem, and neither would biolante (fire anyone?) mothra and battra and both killed physically with ease. And what the hell is death and grand ghidorah? the ONLY godzilla movie i havent seen is final wars, so i doubt they're both in it.

AJ4LIFE
theyre pretty tough

Horrificus
yeah, but all the ghidorahs can be killed physically, and pretty easily (compared to the others). megaguiras was a joke... you cant seriously think that the marvel universe would have a problem with that. Orga wouldnt pose much problem, and neither would biolante (fire anyone?) mothra and battra and both killed physically with ease. And what the hell is death and grand ghidorah? the ONLY godzilla movie i havent seen is final wars, so i doubt they're both in it.

I just don't see the "killed easily" parts of any of these monsters. I mean, we are talking about Godzilla killing them. And, usually after they had him on the ropes too.

Orga can actually absorb a creature, traits and all, and had one of the most powerful beams of all the monsters. He also had regeneration, strength, intelligence.

Biollante is immortal. Can control herself at a molecular level, and has huge size and strength, can travel interstellar trips, etc.

Golden GHidorah had serious power, inpenetrable force field, and was able to just hold Godzilla under water.

Battra fought it out with Godzilla through the entire flick, and only died while he was carrying Godzilla, when Godzilla bit his neck.

jinzin
hey, i was there pullin for ol zilla in that fight, too!

edit: of course, back then my godzilla knowledge wasn't quite as extensive...
I know you were man, I remember that as one of the first big discussions that I really got into around here....

funny thing is, no hulk fan can just admit the fact... Godzilla can literally absorb hulk to death by sapping all the radiation out of hulks body/blood stream... I mean it's one of Godzilla's described powers... there's no chance for him (hulk) to get stronger... yet they can't admit it.. lol.

jinzin

I don't know about that...

the smog monster can't be killed by conventional means,
nor can titanus. and King Gidorah has always been one of godzilla's most powerful enemies (especially the one from final wars).

jinzin

actually..... it's rather interesting... go rent the movie and see...

AJ4LIFE
hey jinzin i got an idea,

jinzin
okay... care to tell me this idea? lol.

AJ4LIFE
well i am sick of people dissing big g and his alies and enimies so i got a load of them to take on marvel, tell me som emore and ill add them, have a look on the page somewhere its godzilla and destroyer and others vs marvel, but im going to bed so good night jinzin, speak to u tomorow

Rick/Genis
dude.... you guys have to understand! Godzilla is the MASTER OF ALL!!! THE KING OF THE MONSTERS!!

And if you guys mention the movies then you don't know him at all! I know Godzilla personally! He was responsible for the Birth of the Universe and him and Galactus are best buddies! That's the REAL reason that Galactus didn't eat earth! He didn't want Godzilla to kick his face in!

Godzilla once cut his toe nail and it's still around in a little comic called Incredible Hulk! Seriously!!! Don't mess with The Zilla! He knows all and see's all and CANNOT be beaten!

Just because Doomsday can Come back doesn't mean Godzilla can't Kill him again! Basically what would happen is Doomsday would look at godzilla and EXPLODE!!! That's his first death. He'd come back and get stepped on!

Then He'd come back..... and Godzilla would......................... STEP ON HIM!!! YOU CAN'T EVOLVE FROM THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVER!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(okay I better stop before I get in trouble)

AJ4LIFE
yeh big g kicks all their asses

blackfalcon128
Alright basically destroyah is a bigger and badder version of doomsday right? so if big g can take him, doomsday cant stand a chance

burning godzilla + destroyah= poor destroyah got his butt whooped.

but when u take half of destroyahs power away and his size, what do you get?

godzilla + doomsday= poor doomsday got his butt whooped.

adn like previous people said, the godzilla series monsters are basically godly versions of the super heroes and bad guys of marvel. when u think about doomsday can regenerate, but godzilla can too. and if dooms day adapts to godzilla, godzilla still has a wide arsenal of weapons with him like nuclear pulse and the eventual meltdown. and he can adapt too. when he fought mechagodzilla and mechagodzilla shocked him he adapted and shocked him back tenfold.godzilla has withstood over 55 years or battling and getting bombarded with bullets, bombs, missles, and drills. sure he's died a bunch of times but that's why hes organic! so he cna have kids. as far as we know he could have 5000 kids sleeping under the sea too lazy to getup after a nap. think about beyond than having your favorite warrior winning. u gotta think beyond that and into the actual battle stats. doh
now i like godzilla and marvel too but godzilla would win. hes just to big. and correct me if im wrong wouldnt doomsday eventually become disabled after the radiation of godzilla? thats what i belive though and this is my opinion based on actual fact and not biased statements. stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.