Superman 1 million and Green Lantern vs. Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

batdude123
Any idea who'd win in this battle of the powerhouses?

supremthor
someone thinks waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy to highly of sentry

batdude123
No, I personally think that Superman and GL would mop the floor with Sentry. It's just that I know people who would bring up the fact that Sentry stalemated Galactus and argue for Sentry.

batdude123
Does anybody think Sentry even has a chance?

Ex11B
Sentry,as powerful as he is,may be a little to outclassed here

The Ion
Team 10/10

batdude123
I agree.

hoorayforpeepee
we'll see by the time sentry's mini is finished. with what he's shown, sentry would be greased. i have a hunch he's going to be revealed as a high-level reality manipulator. supposedly the reason the new avengers requested his membership was to keep an eye on him. why?

apparently he has the potential for another scarlet witch incident.

Marcus4600
^ Actually, he's not. His power is the real deal. I'd say that Sentry would lose. He may be said to have stalemated Galactus, but I'd have to see it to believe it.

King_Mungi
Did they actually show him stalemating Galactus or did they say he was capable of doing it?

hoorayforpeepee
actually he's not what?

Marcus4600
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Did they actually show him stalemating Galactus or did they say he was capable of doing it?

Spider-Man said he's done it, but I'd prefer to see it than just believe it. Also, Sentry isn't a reality warper, or he wouldn't be a real member of the New Avengers.

CaptainStoic
Sentry is said to have the power of a million exploding stars superman one million has the power of one as for GL he's not even in this fight Sentry would just fly up crack his green shield along with his neck, and GL is out of the picture. Now back to Superman 1,000,000, I have only seen a fraction of Sentry's power he handled Terrax like the Hulk would handle Micheal Jackson.... he broke his axe and crushed his hand with a smile on his face no less. I'd tend to be less impressed if it wasn't a cosmic heavy hitter but Terrrax is in the same league as Beta Ray Bill maybe not as powerful but Terrax would give Bill a run for his money.
I just don't think any Superman could handle The Sentry, like I said a million exploding stars versus one star you do the math... To sum it up Sentry has not used his full potential because if he does The Void will become strong enough to threaten all life on earth. GL and Supes both die.... Horribly.

Femi32
That 1 million exploding sun thing won't help in this fight. Regular Supes fought somebody who has the power of 1 million suns. Supes energy is hyper-metabolized, so he could very well have the power of multiple suns. Heck, he can throw out heat that is hotter than the sun itself. Until Sentry has more feats, that 1 million exploding sun thing is just hyperbole.

Supes 1 million can punch holes through time, move galaxies, and is faster than a speeding tachyon by default. Kyle held a universal exploding attack. What can Sentry do other than get curbstomped?

Marcus4600
Post-Crisis Superman is speculated to be weaker than Sentry, but GL and Supes 1 mil are too much for him.

MattDay
the sentry sounds to me like a guy with a very close power set to superman in ways.

hoorayforpeepee
that's actually why he's a member of new avengers. apparently he has the potential to catalyze another scarlet witch incident, so they want to keep an eye on him.

and the end of sentry #6 is very suggestive.

batdude123
Doesn't matter. Bottom line is that GL and Supes 1 million would kick the living crap out of Sentry!

The Ion
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Sentry is said to have the power of a million exploding stars superman one million has the power of one as for GL he's not even in this fight Sentry would just fly up crack his green shield along with his neck, and GL is out of the picture. Now back to Superman 1,000,000, I have only seen a fraction of Sentry's power he handled Terrax like the Hulk would handle Micheal Jackson.... he broke his axe and crushed his hand with a smile on his face no less. I'd tend to be less impressed if it wasn't a cosmic heavy hitter but Terrrax is in the same league as Beta Ray Bill maybe not as powerful but Terrax would give Bill a run for his money.
I just don't think any Superman could handle The Sentry, like I said a million exploding stars versus one star you do the math... To sum it up Sentry has not used his full potential because if he does The Void will become strong enough to threaten all life on earth. GL and Supes both die.... Horribly.
Terrax is a loser. Going by feats and not speculation, normal Superman would turn Sentry into a stain on the ground much less 1 Million with the help of a GL.

batdude123
^ Yup!

soleran30
Originally posted by The Ion
Terrax is a loser. Going by feats and not speculation, normal Superman would turn Sentry into a stain on the ground much less 1 Million with the help of a GL.

Going by feats Superman will be God soon enough wrestling angels LOL stupid yes bunny

The Ion
Originally posted by soleran30
Going by feats Superman will be God soon enough wrestling angels LOL stupid yes bunny
Well that's why its easy to be a Superman fan(boy). Going by feats, the guy is damn near unbeatable. laughing out loud

thesilverspider
Well that's why its easy to be a Superman fan(boy). Going by feats, the guy is damn near unbeatable. laughing out loud
When you got that many comics a month feats are eay to come by.
Now only if spider-man was a supes level guy with all his books.....droolio

Are there more spidey books released a month then superman?.....

The Ion
I think its about even.

thesilverspider
I think its about even.
Yea something like that

I'm Bran
Originally posted by batdude123
Any idea who'd win in this battle of the powerhouses?

I'm Bran
Originally posted by batdude123
^ Yup!

Badabing
Spite

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.