Toughest Spidey Villain?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Comicbook_kid
If you took Spidey's 13 toughest villains, put them all in a pre-selected location like say downtown N.Y., and said now fight it out until only three are left standing alive, who would those three be? The 13 Spidey villains are as follows...

1. The Rhino

2. Venom

3. The Sandman

4. Carnage

5. Electro

6. Doctor Octopus

7. The Green Goblin

8. Tombstone

9. The Hobgoblin

10. The Scorpion

11. Hydro-man

12. The Lizard

13. Morbius

No Vultures, Kingpins, Chameleon's, Shockers, Kraven's, Mysterio's, etc....only the selected 13 villains listed above...also, each villain is giving it their all and not holding back. Each is using their abilities to the fullest potential to survive...

Marcus4600
Venom

King_Mungi
Do these people use their powers to the fullest such as Electro and Hyrdroman or do they still jobb?

juggernaut66666
VENOM HE IS THE MOST BADASS SPIDEY VILLAIN EVER

thesilverspider
Theres already a thread like this in the spidey forum.I don't know why you guys are all over venom yea he's cool and all but spideys toughest from the start are Doc ock and Green Goblin.

Marcus4600
Not in a phyiscal sense, SS. Ock is brilliant, but in a physical fight, he gets his arse handed to him, especially by other Spidey villains. Also, Gobby's big advantage is his glider. In a fist fight against the likes of Rhino, Venom, Carnage, Tombstone, and Sandman, he's toast.

batdude123
Rhino would lose to any of these guys because, well, because he's RHINO!

samishe
Originally posted by batdude123
Rhino would lose to any of these guys because, well, because he's RHINO!

Don't underestimate his intellect!

batdude123
^ laughing

thesilverspider
Originally posted by Marcus4600
Not in a phyiscal sense, SS. Ock is brilliant, but in a physical fight, he gets his arse handed to him, especially by other Spidey villains. Also, Gobby's big advantage is his glider. In a fist fight against the likes of Rhino, Venom, Carnage, Tombstone, and Sandman, he's toast.
bah you know nothing(A joke obviously) Doc Ock has beaten almost all of the villains on that list.He also beat Banner-Hulk and spiderman in the same book with ease.Ock is no joke the guy has the tentacles plus gadgets he's one of the few consistent threats and almost every fight against spidey can go either way.Give him prep and he'll finish off everyone on that list(1on1 of course).

Wolverine2006
Carnage

Tshern
I'd like to see Doc Ock vs Green Goblin. Naturally both should have some prep time.

juggernaut66666
Venom would crush these bitches

inamilist
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Venom would crush these bitches

any incarnation of the green goblin owns venom

Scoobless
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
If you took Spidey's 13 toughest villains, put them all in a pre-selected location like say downtown N.Y., and said now fight it out until only three are left standing alive, who would those three be? The 13 Spidey villains are as follows...

1. The Rhino

2. Venom

3. The Sandman

4. Carnage

5. Electro

6. Doctor Octopus

7. The Green Goblin

8. Tombstone

9. The Hobgoblin

10. The Scorpion

11. Hydro-man

12. The Lizard

13. Morbius

No Vultures, Kingpins, Chameleon's, Shockers, Kraven's, Mysterio's, etc....only the selected 13 villains listed above...also, each villain is giving it their all and not holding back. Each is using their abilities to the fullest potential to survive...

you say the 13 toughest... but we're limited to that list? .... confused

out of your randomly picked characters Sandman would own everyone

TheKahn
Imo, it would be Hydro-man. In a city he would have access to the municipal water system and thus can merge with it and become nearly impossible for the rest of the villains to kill him.

willRules
Originally posted by TheKahn
Imo, it would be Hydro-man. In a city he would have access to the municipal water system and thus can merge with it and become nearly impossible for the rest of the villains to kill him.

yes

AJ4LIFE
nice sig sam

Black Adam
Power wise I give it to Hydroman and Sandman to still be left standing after the all the fighting is done.

Then it turns into a Mud monster tie.

batdude123
Why did you put Rhino in as one of Spidey's toughest enemy's. Yeah the guy's strong, but he'd get out thinked by a vegetable!

batdude123
(*out smarted)

NoFate007
Electro - he's simply the most powerful, he could beat everyone on this list.
Carnage - perhaps the most deadly of them all save for Electro.
Venom - beats Carnage a lot but is supposedly not as strong. The reason that neither of them goes at the top list is because they would probably just be pounding the crap out of each other and ignoring the rest, and then Electro would send them both to hell.
Sandman
Hydro-man
Rhino
Scorpion
Green Goblin
Hobgoblin
Doctor Octopus
The Lizard
Morbius
Tombstone

Marcus4600
Actually, Electricity doesn't effect Venom, and I think Venom has beaten him before.

Next Venom_girl
^ Yeah, Venom killed him once before... he didn't stay dead (do they ever?)

Marcus4600
No, he nearly killed Sandman. Evidently his slobber is toxic when he bites people. The just b-slapped Electro. Honestly, when it's just a fist fight, this will just come down to Venom and Carnage, until Toxin comes in and whips them both.

Sixth_Winged
no pis or cis

i dunno who's the toughest so i just listed them in tiers 1-10

absolutely the highest should be pre-retcon judas traveller

1) electro / morlun / sandman / hydroman
2) schizoid man(he's an obscure one but he's powers are damn) / Rhino / carnage / carrion I / molten man
3) venom 1(brock) & 3(mac gargan) / spidercide / tracer
4) kaine / morbius / scorpion I / the thousand / doppleganger
5) dr. octopus / green goblin(norman and harry w/ serum) / hobgoblin / spot
6) lizard / jackal / smythe
7) tombstone / shriek / ezekiel
8) puma / kraven(alyosha and sergei) without prep
9) mysterio, scrier w/ their tech
10) losers like the kangaroo, grizzly, gibbon, slyde, owl, chameleon

IRTMU-Dragon
Venom kicks the shit out of Spiderman in every single fight.

Scoobless
Originally posted by TheKahn

meh... Electro could vaporise Hydro-Man

Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
no pis or cis

2) schizoid man(he's an obscure one but he's powers are damn) / Rhino / carnage / carrion I / molten man

Puma is one of the toughest Spidey villains... he's stronger and faster than SPidey (well.... he was before the recent upgrades)....he should be 3 or 4 groupings higher on your list.... IMO

samishe
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
no pis or cis

Venom below Rhino, Sandman, Carnage and Morlun?! What the f**k?

Valharu
if any villain is going to scare the s*** out of spiderman and force a team up with venom its carnage right? And spiderman hasnt beaten carnage on a 1on1 streetfight in all the time carnage has been running around scaring everybody left right and centre. CARNAGE by miles

Kontraz
Originally posted by Scoobless

Puma is one of the toughest Spidey villains... he's stronger and faster than SPidey (well.... he was before the recent upgrades)....he should be 3 or 4 groupings higher on your list.... IMO

if electro gets water on him, he ends up beating himself... yeah, i know its stupid and doesnt go by actual physics, but its the comic world, and unfortunately thats how it works...

Sixth_Winged
Originally posted by Scoobless

yeah i probably should've done that

lancebond
its gotta be VENOM and CARNAGE, he struggled with them on more than one occasion, there were alot of tough ones though.

samishe
Venomcool

grey fox
If everyone's highest potential is unlocked , then the top of the list should be Electro and Sandman .

Electro- At his very best this guy is near god-like , he can amp himself up with any kind of electrical storage unit (Ie : A plug) , can detect you movements before/while your doing them , can magnetise and move objects (Not on the same level as magneto though) and control your body and it's movements.

Sandman- Now this guy is another who has the means , but not the intelligence to accompany it, if he can control every sand grain he could move them into his enemies body without them realising , he could forcibly rip the particles out. Think rubbing sandpaper on your internal organs...ouch. He could also turn himself into a sandstorm or dodge any attacks thrown his way by manipulating his sandy form too hop to the left/right.

Thunderstrike
One thing that the symbiotes have as an advantage: They don't need to breathe Oxygen. Venom has been able to speak and fight underwater before. Second, Electricity doesn't hurt them at all, which is why when Electro blasted Venom, Venom just laughed his ass off.

grey fox
Originally posted by Thunderstrike
One thing that the symbiotes have as an advantage: They don't need to breathe Oxygen. Venom has been able to speak and fight underwater before. Second, Electricity doesn't hurt them at all, which is why when Electro blasted Venom, Venom just laughed his ass off.

What if Electro controlled the host ?

Eg : He controls the Bio electricity running through Venom and forced Eddie's heart to stop ?

samishe
Originally posted by grey fox

Sandman- Now this guy is another who has the means , but not the intelligence to accompany it, if he can control every sand grain he could move them into his enemies body without them realising , he could forcibly rip the particles out. Think rubbing sandpaper on your internal organs...ouch. He could also turn himself into a sandstorm or dodge any attacks thrown his way by manipulating his sandy form too hop to the left/right.

Yeah, and he was defeated with vacuum-cleaner. big grin

grey fox
Originally posted by samishe
Yeah, and he was defeated with vacuum-cleaner. big grin

Bah , that was no ordinary vacuum.......it was...uh.... BATMAN'S VACUUM CLEANER !!!!

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a132/materiaall/untitl.jpg

Thunderstrike
What if Venom buys a hockey stick and puck?
http://content.ytmnd.com/content/9/3/3/933a30f3b210b170ca43d58a657cc476.jpg

stick out tongue

Vinny Valentine
Carnage, He can form any sharp object which Venom cannot. It saidon this Spiderman Site Carnage would kill any other villian any day, Any time.

Carnage would massacure everyone.

Etrigan
Rhino.

XD

No, Venom most likely.

grey fox
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Carnage, He can form any sharp object which Venom cannot. It saidon this Spiderman Site Carnage would kill any other villian any day, Any time.

Then apparently that site is bullshit , considering Carnage isn't the murder god everyone thinks he is ....

samishe
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine

Dude, chek out Venom respect thread, he can make sharp weapons too.

Barbeau
You said three right?

Carnage for sure would be up there because he is just like an even more vicious form of Venom.

Green Goblin, in any incarnation, because he has that sweet glider to get around everywhere really fast, so he could wreak a lot of havok in a short amount of time.

And Electro because just imagine lightning streaking nonstop through NYC. So many would die.

I think those three together would demolish NYC.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.