Batman's villains Vs. Daredevil's villains

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Comicbook_kid
Here come the bad-guys....6 of Dardevil's most deadliest and notorious villains facing off with the Dark Knight's greatest and lethal foes...which team is left standing?

Team One
D.D.'s foes

1. Bullseye
2. Typhoid Mary
3. The Kingpin
4. Mr. Hyde
5. The Gladiator
6. Mister Fear

Vs.

Team Two
Batman's foes

1. The Joker
2. Catwoman
3. Scarecrow
4. Ra's Al Ghul
5. Bane
6. Mister Freeze

There's one hour prep for both teams, and the battle takes place in the streets, alleyways, and rooftops of Metropolis. (so, both teams are unfamiliar with their surroundings)

Tshern
Luckily that's not Gladiator of the Imperial Guard, that'd be murder. Anyways, I say Batman's adversaries win. Why? Joker defeats them all by plain coolness.

Comicbook_kid
No, this is the classic Daredevil villain called Gladiator, not the one from the Shiar Imperial Guard...this is the one with the Gladiator mask and has rotating blades on his wrists and blades on his boots...

Black Adam
I give it to the Bat villains.

Comicbook_kid
I tried to pick two teams that we're very close in terms of skill, strength, and toughness...I think Batman and Daredevil are very similiar when it comes to their villains they face...that's why I felt this would be a very cool battle.

jrodslam
Hmm. When it comes to h2h combat, DD's villains have the edge. They also have a strength advantage. I think what gives them the most trouble is Scarecrows gas and a couple of Jokers gags. If they find a way not to get a dose of SC's gas, they win pretty handily.

Daredevils villains 7/10 imo.

Comicbook_kid
....ahhh, good point, but Mister Fear also is a master of fear just like Scarecrow, and he would probably have an antidote to counter-act against the fear gas that Scarecrow uses or have a way to use it against Scarecrow and his team....

some good points and nice post.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
....ahhh, good point, but Mister Fear also is a master of fear just like Scarecrow, and he would probably have an antidote to counter-act against the fear gas that Scarecrow uses or have a way to use it against Scarecrow and his team....

some good points and nice post.

Thanks. Youre right about Mr.Fear's gas as well. I just would think Scarecrow would be quicker on the draw since hes been at it much longer than Mr.Fear. But indeed your right about the counter to the gas.

Daredevil team also has an advantage in the abilities department as well. Typhoid can create fire in the area at will as well as telepathic abilities. Hyde is much stronger and more durable than Bane.

Mider
fear gas has no affect on joker last time i heard scarecrow tried to use it on him but since joker is so darn insane he has no fear or whatever, scarecrow almost got beaten to death for his trouble. Only villian i can think of to give the joker trouble is hush but if you read recent comics you'll see that joker came back with a vengence putting hush into a drug induced coma and putting a pace maker in him thus getting controll of his heart, hush had to ask batman to get it out of him or whatever in the end batman said he lied and that it was never removed, this happend just as the joker about to arrive or had arrived hush practiacally was trembling in fear he begged batman to help him.

Darth Macabre
Hm, I'd give it to DD's villains 7 or 8/10.

Juntai
Current Poison Ivy 1YL could probably take all these guys herself. Batman says her powers are closing on Swamp Thing.
wink

But she was left out and replaced with Catwoman, who isn't even a villain anymore.

And how do these guys deal with Mr Freeze's rays?

jrodslam
Typhoid sets Freeze on fire. Plus most of DD's villains have excellent agility and would be good at trying to avoid them save for Hyde and Fear.

If Poison Ivy were to be added, i think that would easily give the Bat villains more than a slight advantage. Especially if shes as powerful as Batman claims her to be.

Juntai
Originally posted by jrodslam
Typhoid sets Freeze on fire. Plus most of DD's villains have excellent agility and would be good at trying to avoid them save for Hyde and Fear.

If Poison Ivy were to be added, i think that would easily give the Bat villains more than a slight advantage. Especially if shes as powerful as Batman claims her to be.

You think his fire is better than Freeze's rays?
He can flash freeze.

I think all of Bats enemies are going to be amped up 1YL.

People also should not underestimate Joker as some crazy normal human. This guy smokes people bad. He even outclassed Batgirl, Deathstroke all the way up to Mxy. He's as bad as he wants to be.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Juntai
You think his fire is better than Freeze's rays?

Typhoid Mary can make flames appear anywhere in the area she wants. She can literally toast Freeze. Once that helmet of his gets destroyed, i rekon hed be in serious trouble.

I think all of Bats enemies are going to be amped up 1YL.

Agreed. Although i think alot of the DCU is going to get some type of powerup or boost 1YL.

People also should not underestimate Joker as some crazy normal human. This guy smokes people bad. He even outclassed Batgirl, Deathstroke all the way up to Mxy. He's as bad as he wants to be.

Id never underestimate Joker. In my first post i stated that Scarecrow and Joker would probably pose the most threat.

Juntai
They do have an advantage powerwise, given the weak Bat-enemy-team put together, given that most of the ones picked are the tacticians, which works in comics, but doesn't bode well on the forums when consider is faster and stronger. They probably take the majority due to this weak squad. Where's Ivy, Azrael, etc?

grey fox
Hyde is at least class 50/75 since he was trading blows with hulk on his last appearance (heroes re-born)

jrodslam
Originally posted by grey fox
Hyde is at least class 50/75 since he was trading blows with hulk on his last appearance (heroes re-born)

Hyde gets beat by Daredevil. Its been said that hes strong as Thor. I sure dont see it much.

Black Adam
Hyde strength depends on the formula and how much he takes.

Mider
If batmans foes get prep joker can take those other guys all by himself but he does need prep.

grey fox
Originally posted by jrodslam
Hyde gets beat by Daredevil. Its been said that hes strong as Thor. I sure dont see it much.

Meh Pis , how can surfer beat his creator , how can wolverine last six days in battle against Gladiator , how the **** can punisher kill 'the marvel universe'.

Etrigan
DD's foes take it. Barely. It would be a hard fight for sure. Kingpin gives them the edge they need against Bane and Ra's. Mister Fear equals Scarecrow.

All they need now is Death Stalker, and they have to win.

jrodslam
^ Barely? Who on that team can beat Bullseye? Typhoid would be just as tough to beat. Kingpin added as well? They win pretty easy imo.

Comicbook_kid
Originally, I started to add The Owl to Daredevil's foes and the Penguin to Batman's foes...but I thought 'nah.....nobody really likes the Penguin and the Owl much anyway...I didn't add Poison Ivy because I think, if she were to really cut loose with max power, she'd be damn-near unstoppable...I mean, if she's being compared to Swampthing now, then the D.D. foes would really be in trouble. That's why I added Catwoman; I wanted a female villain since D.D.'s foes had a female villain. I wanted to add a female villain that everyone would know and was familiar with so they would feel more comfortable with a character they knew...I also would've added Deadshot to Bat's list to counter Bullseye on D.D.'s list, but I forgot about him until later...oh, well.....

Mider
i dont think she is comparable to swampthing but i think they both have there powers fromt he same source "the green"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.