Solomon Grundy Vs. The Abomination

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Comicbook_kid
Can one of Superman's most strongest foes take down the Incredible Hulk's most powerful foe? The two are facing off in the New Mexico desert near an Army outpost...and both are really #$&@! pissed.....

So, can the zombie strong-man take down the gamma-spawned powerhouse???

P.S. This version of Solomon Grundy is the one most recently seen in the comics such as recent issues of Green Arrow and Supergirl...which is probably his toughest, and the Abomination is at his peak...

Marcus4600
What's some Grundy feats? I really have no idea how strong he is, but I've heard that he's considerably weaker than The Hulk.

Comicbook_kid
It all depends on what version of Solomon Grundy is being used...he's changed so much over the years in terms of strength and toughness, that's why I used the most recent and most powerful versions. Sometimes I've seen Solomon Grundy battle Superman toe 2 toe, while other times fighting Batman and getting knocked around...but, this is the most recent (and in my opinion), the most powerful version of him...just to give you an example, in the first issue of the current Supergirl series, he was mopping the floor with the entire Teen Titans team with ease, until Supergirl showed up and eventually super-punched him out...

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
in the first issue of the current Supergirl series, he was mopping the floor with the entire Teen Titans team with ease, until Supergirl showed up and eventually super-punched him out...

It was the JSA team and there was a time where he would mop the floor against the JLA.

Marcus4600
^ He'd more than likely win this then.

CaptainStoic
The Abomination gets stronger as he gets nervous right, I think the moment he saw Grundy that he would be reminded of all the defeats that Bruce handed him, that he'd get so nervous and K.O Grundy in under two minutes after all Grundy is no Hulk.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
The Abomination gets stronger as he gets nervous right, I think the moment he saw Grundy that he would be reminded of all the defeats that Bruce handed him, that he'd get so nervous and K.O Grundy in under two minutes after all Grundy is no Hulk.
Bah!!!!!Grundy at his best could win against any hulk.Grundy would thrash Abomination.

Tron
Originally posted by Marcus4600
What's some Grundy feats? I really have no idea how strong he is, but I've heard that he's considerably weaker than The Hulk.

Well, Grundy once smacked Superman around, simply because he wanted his cape. I wouldn't call that considerably weaker.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.