Kyosuke Kagami vs Rock Howard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

brainchild81
Kyosuke Kagami vs Rock Howard . Both appear in Capcom VS SNK 2. Who wins?

Tallis
I go for Rock. Simply because I like the color red.

brainchild81
use the poll also.

2D_MASTER
I say Rock, Rock's been training since he was a kid with Terry, kyosuke is a teacher....... Plus Kyosuke's strongest move requires that he call out some of his pupils from rivals schools for help, what a wimp. I say rock pulls out the neo deadly rave and sends kyosukes ass to the school nurse.

SaTsuJiN
Originally posted by 2D_MASTER
I say rock pulls out the neo deadly rave and sends kyosukes ass to the school nurse.

lmao laughing

yeah I kinda agree.. kyosuke isnt very intimidating

Gouki
I agree with 2D MASTER, he made a good and obvious point.

brainchild81
I think Rock'd win too, but I think you guys are letting the glasses fool you. Kyosuke is no pushover.

Gouki
Tell me how he won't get beat by Rock?

Tha C-Master
They need to have more shows of him...

Gouki
Oh, really.

brainchild81
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
They need to have more shows of him... Both of them to be honest. Two quality characters who don't get enough screen time.

Sixth_Winged
after the match

*que to kyosuke doing an infinite air combo on Rock....stunned such a thing is even possible*

SaTsuJiN
its not infinite.. that was with A-groove in training mode.. they cut it off when it was dying down

Sixth_Winged
in Rival Schools it is devil

2D_MASTER
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
after the match

*que to kyosuke doing an infinite air combo on Rock....stunned such a thing is even possible*

If Kyosuke even tried to do a air comobo on rock, he would get blasted out of the sky with a raging storm.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.