Captain Tarpals vs. Seth (FE:Sacred Stones)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Twilight Janick
Captain Tarpals is the average Gungan cavalryman in TPM (kaadu and electro-lance). Seth is a Paladin on horseback you get at the beginning of the game and is armed with a lance in that case.

Setting: Bowser's castle.

vpokdekjyafmidp
seth, because gungans are pussies

MadMel
lol..i think jarjar would win if he was here.....he has political powers laughing laughing out loud

Twilight Janick
Captain Tarpals is a Gungan cavalry captain, chief of the cavalry section of the Otoh Gunga police (which is part of the Gungan Grand Army). Gungan cavalry fights with electropoles, which are nothing more than thunder lances (using FE:POR terms). Electropoles make an electrical current go through Seth's armor (if Tarpals hit Seth in any part of his armor).

He has a shield that can defend against blasters, I don't know what it does to the lances and swords Seth usually wield.

A note about Jar Jar: he is too clumsy with an electropole to stand a chance against Seth. True, he is politically more influential than Seth, but make another Vs. if you wish.

Wetari
i like pie

Twilight Janick
Originally posted by Wetari
i like pie

How is that relevant to either Tarpals or Seth?

MadMel
hes a spamming noob..ignore him..and about jar jar...i was only kidden, hes toast

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.