HULK KILLER HUMANOID vs. Daredevil and Spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
could you imagine...

2 human beeings.... DD and Spiderman... will face the most dominant force in the universe... HULK KILLER HUMANOID

remember... the HULK KILLER HUMANOID was the one, who beaten down the Mindless Hulk.... NEVER before... this happened ....

it would be interesting, what DD and Spiderman can do against this behemoth ....

i would suppose.. that DD and Spidey will call all the Avengers, FF, X-Mens, Alpha-Flights per telephon......

and perhaps this would not be enough to stop the nearly unspeakable menace.. called... the HULK KILLER HUMANOID

perhaps it would be necessary, to activate all Marvel superheroes.. and definately.... all the bad guys.... to re-activate.... the Juggernauts (Classic Juggernaut and the Juggernaut-pussies.. called... 8th day and Trion), Odin, Kurses, Asgardian Destroyers and Mangogs.....

could all these... could it be possible, that these guys will be able to stop

the unstoppable .. HULK KILLER HUMANOID ??

my opinion: perhaps... the job ... will be done ! !

inamilist
squirrel girl wins

Tshern
Spider-man electrocutes HKH with an extension cord. Or perhaps with batteries or static electricity. Who knows?

juggernaut66666
they will go to a self defence shop buy a two schockers and schock HKH to death

Marcus4600
or they can find a defibrulator. CLEAR!

Rewmac
will face the most dominant force in the universe laughing out loud That's funny, like people said , shocker thing, defibrulator, or they put him up to a cell phone charger.

Marcus4600
Aunt May with a tazer.

Rewmac
Originally posted by Marcus4600
Aunt May with a tazer. You got that damn right my friend.

outavodka
car bomb....duz hulk have a licence yet?

Rewmac
Dunno call him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.