SENTINAL ALAN SCOT vs THANOS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonheartmm
hows would this turn out. {fight takes place on the moon}

thesilverspider
Alan

DigiMark007
Alan is probably potentially just as powerful, or even more powerful, but in actuality Thanos would take the majority of these.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Alan is probably potentially just as powerful, or even more powerful, but in actuality Thanos would take the majority of these.
Bah you doubt Alan........... sad
Alan wins he's at least sky father remember this is not Green lantern Alan it's SENTINEL ALAN.......... big grin

JohnR
I haven't seen Sentinel do anything that would make me think he can take Thanos. There used to be some talk about Sentinel being the most powerful being on the planet, but if he was, he sure didn't show it.

King KAM
Originally posted by JohnR
I haven't seen Sentinel do anything that would make me think he can take Thanos. There used to be some talk about Sentinel being the most powerful being on the planet, but if he was, he sure didn't show it. and even if he was, Thanos pwns all,.

GODSCRIBE
Thanos wins. He can't lose to such characters. It's basically an unwritten rule in Marvel.

golem370
Thanos is at skyfather I mean he has got stronger since he fought Odin.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.