Human Torch VS Electro

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

samishe
Finally! I found thread that haven't been done yet.

Fight takes place in Theater District in NY

Marcus4600
Human Torch burns his arse!

Black Adam
Electro gets turned into bacon.....

outavodka
didnt they go at it a long time ago, i know they were at dif levs back thn but, Torch needed Spidey's help. Ide say until it hapns im undecided

Black Adam
ninja

Whittdawg92
HT wins by a mile.

badabing
Originally posted by Marcus4600
Human Torch burns his arse!
Cosigned

diabloman
torch

Grimm22
Torch 10/10 no expression

batdude123
Hmm, interesting. This isn't a blow-out like some are suggesting. Lightning strikes are about 2 billion degrees fahrenheit. That is much hotter than HT's nova blast. It is said that the nova blast is about 1,000,000 degrees fahrenheit. If Electro can withstand those kinds of temperatures, then how can HT burn him? However, Electro would be able to hurt the Human Torch. A good electric strike would put Johnny on his ass. When you pass an electric current through an object (oh I don't know) like a fruit, plasma is created. Imo, Electro would win this.

Swanky-Tuna
Human Torch can absorb the electrical energy.

Grimm22
Originally posted by batdude123
Hmm, interesting. This isn't a blow-out like some are suggesting. Lightning strikes are about 2 billion degrees fahrenheit. That is much hotter than HT's nova blast. It is said that the nova blast is about 1,000,000 degrees fahrenheit. If Electro can withstand those kinds of temperatures, then how can HT burn him? However, Electro would be able to hurt the Human Torch. A good electric strike would put Johnny on his ass. When you pass an electric current through an object (oh I don't know) like a fruit, plasma is created. Imo, Electro would win this.

Fire and electricity arent the same thing no expression

Electro isnt immune to being burned by fire, just electricity wink

batdude123
Originally posted by Grimm22
Fire and electricity arent the same thing no expression

Electro isnt immune to being burned by fire, just electricity wink

However, he can withstand the high temperatures that electricity causes. I know an electrical strike biologically speaking doesn't hurt you because of the heat, but it is still there.

batdude123
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Human Torch can absorb the electrical energy.

Can you show me some proof of HT absorbing electrical energy?

Grimm22
However, he can withstand the high temperatures that electricity causes. I know an electrical strike biologically speaking doesn't hurt you because of the heat, but it is still there.

True no expression

But, c'mon Torch is WAY to fast for Electro to hit and after taking Doom's power bolts for all these years im sure that Johnny would have no trouble with Electro wink

batdude123
True no expression

But, c'mon Torch is WAY to fast for Electro to hit and after taking Doom's power bolts for all these years im sure that Johnny would have no trouble with Electro wink

Yes, however Electro can ride electricity and can travel at high speeds as well. Electro could also take Human Torch's attacks while Johnny would have trouble taking an electrical strike from Electro. I think Electro is being severly underestimated here. erm

Grimm22
Yes, however Electro can ride electricity and can travel at high speeds as well. Electro could also take HM torches attacks while Johnny would have trouble taking an electrical strike from Electro. I think Electro is being severly underestimated here. erm

Electro is a cool, but he gets pwned by Spidey because he has webbed hands What the f**k?

How can Electro take Nova Flame no expression

batdude123
Electro is a cool, but he gets pwned by Spidey because he has webbed hands What the f**k?

How can Electro take Nova Flame no expression

I have explained all that to you. You're just using the fact that he is a Spider-man villain against him in this fight. Good job. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Grimm22
I have explained all that to you. You're just using the fact that he is a Spider-man villain against him in this fight. Good job. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Dude, electricity and flame are two completely different things! mad

Just because he can control Electricity dosent mean he's fire proof!

batdude123
Dude, electricity and flame are two completely different things! mad

Just because he can control Electricity dosent mean he's fire proof!

God would just reread what I said earlier? roll eyes (sarcastic) GEEZ!! mad

Grimm22
God would just reread what I said earlier? roll eyes (sarcastic) GEEZ!! mad

I did and I hear what your saying, but electrical burns and fire burns are two competely different things

bigbran
fudge i go for electro, because he is red skulls son, and like batdude said.
electro has more range of his attacks, and he is still fast, and he can control all thee electricity within the radus.

batdude123
I did and I hear what your saying, but electrical burns and fire burns are two competely different things

The temperatures that are in the equation are constant. Except for one thing, the electricity is hotter than the fire!!!!! Now, imo Electro would be able to take a lot of fire punishment from HT, the electrical strikes on the other hand, wouldn't be so good for Johnny. Last time I checked, Johnny still has human durability. One HUGE electrical strike would shut down Johnny's nerves. Bye bye HT. I realize you guys are talking about the jobbing Electro you usually see, however in this he is fighting to the best of his ability. His full potential would suggest that he has what it takes to put down Johnny. It's okay if you think HT would win the majority, but don't just say that Johnny would win 10/10 because that is just under selling Electro by a lot.

long pig
Can you show me some proof of HT absorbing electrical energy?
Are you serious?

I hope not.

I also think we're forgetting the fact Electro can control the electronic impulses in someone's brain making them go "poot" and die.

Electro isn't fireproof, he can just take immense amounts of heat with no pain or damage. He's melted doorknobs and mail boxes just by walking by. If he can do that without any strain, his tolerance for heat must be unimaginable.

batdude123
Originally posted by bigbran
electro has more range of his attacks, and he is still fast, and he can control all thee electricity within the radus.

Very good bran. yes

batdude123
Originally posted by long pig
Are you serious?

I hope not.

I also think we're forgetting the fact Electro can control the electronic impulses in someone's brain making them go "poot" and die.

Electro isn't fireproof, he can just take immense amounts of heat with no pain or damage. He's melted doorknobs and mail boxes just by walking by. If he can do that without any strain, his tolerance for heat must be unimaginable.

HELLO!!!??? I'm arguing FOR Electro here! laughing I was asking proof of JOHNNY being able to absorb electric energy. wink

long pig
Plus, if there are any metals near by, ol torch will get a shrapnel sammich in his eye sockets.

batdude123
That's what I'm talking about! Electro is MASSIVELY underestimated here. Imo, Johnny goes down in this fight.

long pig
HELLO!!!??? I'm arguing FOR Electro here! laughing I was asking proof of JOHNNY being able to absorb electric energy. wink
Ahhhh, I see. For a minute there I was thinking you were asking for proof Electro can absorb electricity. It made my head hurt just thinking about it.

batdude123
Ahhhh, I see. For a minute there I was thinking you were asking for proof Electro can absorb electricity. It made my head hurt just thinking about it.

No prob. wink Electro wins here.

long pig
That's what I'm talking about! Electro is MASSIVELY underestimated here. Imo, Johnny goes down in this fight.
He's horribly underestimated because he jobs to everyone. He's like ALLLLLL of Spiderman's foes. 1.Dumb. 2.Dumb. 3.Dumb.

It's well known Spiderman gets his clock cleaned by anyone who isn't a romper room baby. Hell, regular Ninjas kicked his ass before.

I don't know if Electro would win, but he'd do a lot better than people think. About his heat absorbtion, in fact he's used heat to re-charge himself before.

batdude123
He's horribly underestimated because he jobs to everyone. He's like ALLLLLL of Spiderman's foes. 1.Dumb. 2.Dumb. 3.Dumb.

It's well known Spiderman gets his clock cleaned by anyone who isn't a romper room baby. Hell, regular Ninjas kicked his ass before.

I don't know if Electro would win, but he'd do a lot better than people think. About his heat absorbtion, in fact he's used heat to re-charge himself before.

yes That's just one of the many reasons why I think he beats Johnny here. He is more versatile than HT.

bigbran
ht has the nova flame, which is fine,BUT HE NEVER USES IT, so why would he use it now, anyway electro always uses the electricity around him.

bigbran
you see electro could be a worldy threat if he wasnt such a jobber.

long pig
you see electro could be a worldy threat if he wasnt such a jobber.
He's in the class of magnetic control only under magneto and graviton. He most definitely could be a world threat.

Darth Macabre

He's massively underestimated all the time...His potential is amazing, yet he jobs all the time like no other...

grey fox
Torch takes this.

Your all raving about how Electros' tolerance to heat must be great , yet you forget how badly hurt he was when he accidentally blew up four gas cannisters. I mean come on , are we saying that a gas explosion is stronger then a nova blast !

bigbran
are we saying ht can just do the nov aflame all the time. and he never uses it, why would he use it now.

grey fox
Ok , now I understand Johnny is a bit dim sometimes but.....

A. Get close to opponent.

B. Nova blast.

The instructions are mider proof !

long pig
Originally posted by grey fox
Torch takes this.

Your all raving about how Electros' tolerance to heat must be great , yet you forget how badly hurt he was when he accidentally blew up four gas cannisters. I mean come on , are we saying that a gas explosion is stronger then a nova blast !
The heat didn't bother him, it was the concussive force of the explosion which he could have negated with a force field or simply zipping away.

I.E CIS.

grey fox
The heat didn't bother him, it was the concussive force of the explosion which he could have negated with a force field or simply zipping away.

I.E CIS.

GODAMMIT SCOOB !!!!!!!!!

long pig
Ok , now I understand Johnny is a bit dim sometimes but.....

A. Get close to opponent.

B. Nova blast.

The instructions are mider proof !
What keeps Electro from shutting HT's brain down with a single EMP directed to his brains central nervous system?

Electro would most likely be the first to attack seeing his reflexes are superhuman.

long pig
GODAMMIT SCOOB !!!!!!!!!
It didn't even look like his skin had any damage at all. Wan't even black IIRC AITID.

Cosmic Cube
I get it! "Creel-pon!" I got it!

long pig
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
I get it! "Creel-pon!" I got it!
Pardon? That doesn't make any sense at all! I'm offended acually.

bigbran
It didn't even look like his skin had any damage at all. Wan't even black IIRC AITID.
that is an awsome signaughty

long pig
that is an awsome signaughty
Ah, so the thought of having a large tampax that happens to have the head of a super criminal stuffed inside your baby hole makes you happy, eh?

Me too!

Cosmic Cube
Ah, so the thought of having a large tampax that happens to have the head of a super criminal stuffed inside your baby hole makes you happy, eh?

Me too!
Love it!

bigbran
me tonaughty

Blair Wind
no expression

long pig
Imagine Absorbing Man becoming a big ol' blood clot. MMMmmm MMM.

Cosmic Cube
Just great

long pig
In some countries, people eat them bloodclots. They deep fry 'em and make a sammich.

I bet it tastes all coppery.

Cosmic Cube
In some countries, people eat them bloodclots. They deep fry 'em and make a sammich.

I like men.

You do?

bigbran
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
You do?
lol

bigbran

i was caught making love to my cat
that is more than i needed to know sick

Cosmic Cube
Long Pig, stop sharing your private endeavors with the worldwide internet community!

bigbran
lol, holy shit

long pig
If I can't share my perverted homosexual romps in the hay to people on the internet, then who can I?

Oh, and what I do to my cat is far, far from "making love", it's more like "Takin' that ass!"

grey fox

No , not that. It was you continuously changing the words under your sig.

doctor ketchup
ive been wondering about this fight for at least 2 years, but in the end id have to say draw

Sparkz
Electro used to be a jobber but I think he's been working on that now, alot of the time recently Spidey has had to upgrade his costume so he could be insulated when fighting Electro, especialy since Electro learned to fly, control metal, super heat air (so he could evaperate water and couldn't be short circuted), create force fields. Hell he even stopped X-man from shutting down his brain because it was a form of electricity.

Now that he has gotten more creative he is starting to take Spider-man down. The only reason Spidey "beat" him in marvel knights without an insulated suit was the fact that the consive force of the exploding gas main stunned Electro, and the fact Spidey managed to catch him off guard before he could errect a force field.

Torch can still win but Torch and Spider-man fight in completley different ways, so saying that because Spider-man can beat him so the Torch can beat him is stupid.

Max is still vulnerable to fire but he can absorb alot of the heat Johnny gives out, he could probbaly create a force field powerful enough to cut off Johnny's fire attacks all together, where as Jonny couldn't create a force field to stop electro's attacks.

I'd give this to Electro 6/10 because of his much greater defence, but if torch plays it smart he can still beat electro, by taking him off guard etc.

Black Adam

he's not red skulls son.

Mr.V
Someone has been watching the animated series too much roll eyes (sarcastic)

H. S. 6
I don't think you guys are giving Electro enough credit. His reflexes are superhuman, we know that. Who's to stop him from reacting first and shutting down Johnny's brain?

You have to remember that these guys are fighting at their best, including Electro.

Electro has this 8/10.

Black Adam
I had forgotten all about super Electro when I first made my bacon statement.

I'll give this to match to electro

batdude123
Finally people are seeing the light!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Before I posted, EVERYBODY was saying Human Torch wins 10/10. Looks like I opened people's eyes. smartass shock

Grimm22
Finally people are seeing the light!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Before I posted, EVERYBODY was saying Human Torch wins 10/10. Looks like I opened people's eyes. smartass shock

Fine no expression

I still say Johnny takes the majority.

Torch 6/10.

I mean if Electro is as strong as he is being said he is here, then why is it that he has such a hard time with spidey blink

Black Adam
Fine no expression

Torch 6/10.

I mean if Electro is as strong as he is being said he is here, then why is it that he has such a hard time with spidey blink

i don't know...... why does Johnny have such a hard time with a Glass bottle stick out tongue

Grimm22
Originally posted by Black Adam
i don't know...... why does Johnny have such a hard time with a Glass bottle stick out tongue

Glass bottle confused

Sparkz
Fine no expression

Torch 6/10.

Generaly Spidey gets prep time now or manages to catch him off guard.

Black Adam
Glass bottle confused

http://img305.imageshack.us/my.php?image=scan00182fk.jpg

batdude123
Fine no expression

Torch 6/10.

You're a JOKE, Grimm. mad Electro wins this 8/10.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Black Adam
http://img305.imageshack.us/my.php?image=scan00182fk.jpg

Yeah big grin

You would think after all these years of fighting Dr. Doom, Annihilus, Hulk, and Galactus that he would have more durability than that roll eyes (sarcastic)

Grimm22
You're a JOKE, Grimm. mad Electro wins this 8/10.

Im a joke!!! mad

Fine then laugth it up Batboy!

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by H. S. 6
I don't think you guys are giving Electro enough credit. His reflexes are superhuman, we know that. Who's to stop him from reacting first and shutting down Johnny's brain?

You have to remember that these guys are fighting at their best, including Electro.

Electro has this 8/10.
At their best, Electro wouldn't only be fighting Human Torch but dozens of his dopplegangers. I'm not saying it'll be a wash but it's not going to just be "lightning bolt, lightning bolt, sleep"

And the thing about Torch absorbing electrical energy is something I got from... what's his name... wyvander? He is to the Fantastic Four what GS is to Phoenix. He said HT absorbed energy out of a powerline to power himself up. He didn't like it but he did it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.