Iron Spidey Vs. Iron Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jesse7
Takes place in central new york

-Iron man does not have or will have control of IS suit in anyway for this fight
-IM does not have any self destruct/fail safes in IS suit
-IM knows IS suit since he built it, to balance a bit, IS knows all about IM's suit (Tony taught him everything about it)

-Spidey has all his improvements.

Black Adam
Ironman

9/10

samishe
Sm suit doesn't make him much stronger.

batdude123
Iron Man, almost easily.

TheKahn
Originally posted by Black Adam
Ironman

9/10

yes

Marcus4600
SPIDEY ASPLODE!

blowupblowupblowupblowupblowup

TheKahn
Originally posted by samishe
Sm suit doesn't make him much stronger.

Besides Tony drinks and drinking is cool big grin

Jesse7
Initial rules state he can do no such thing, they also state that for this fight Spidey knows all about IM's suit, weaknesses, strengths and so forth.

batdude123
Originally posted by TheKahn
Besides Tony made the damn thing, odds are he could just turn it off or at least knows it's weaknesses

Actually, the suit brought him from a class 10 to a class 15.

inamilist
doesnt ironman have weapons in his suit that would just disable things like robots/suits anyways?

TheKahn
Originally posted by batdude123

I didn't see the rules of the fight. I edited my post wink

Jesse7
Spider man is more like a class 25 I think, going by feats, and when he emerged from the cocoon, his powers increased and were developed even more, spider sense, agility, strength, etc., he also developed stingers of some kind. With the addition of the suit, even more versatility perhaps.

Black Adam

he was already a class 15 before the suit

Marcus4600
I don't remember it mentioning that he had amped strength though.

batdude123
he was already a class 15 before the suit

No he wasn't! Where r u getting ur information from?

Jesse7
I do not know Marcus, posted what I remember reading on the spiderman comics forum.

batdude123
Originally posted by TheKahn
I didn't see the rules of the fight. I edited my post wink

Gotcha! wink

Marcus4600
Originally posted by Jesse7
I do not know Marcus, posted what I remember reading on the spiderman comics forum.

The one on this site?! Half of those people don't know what they're talking about. There's a reason I'm never on that section anymore unless it's Venom oriented.

Black Adam
No he wasn't! Where r u getting ur information from?

The fact that he had already gotten an upgrade before the other.

he was a 10 toner before the upgrade. a 15 toner after.

Now with the other upgrade who knows how stronger he is know.

Juntai
when he got the organic webbing and stuff rather than the cartriges?

batdude123
The fact that he had already gotten an upgrade before the other.

he was a 10 toner before the upgrade. a 15 toner after.

Now with the other upgrade who knows how stronger he is know.

Yeah, when did he get the upgrade from class 10 to class 15?

Black Adam
Originally posted by Juntai
when he got the organic webbing and stuff rather than the cartriges?

Yeah I think that was included with the 15 ton strength.

It was only a few years ago. I think it was two to three yeas ago but I'm not sure.

batdude123
^ O!

Tron
Originally posted by Jesse7
Initial rules state he can do no such thing, they also state that for this fight Spidey knows all about IM's suit, weaknesses, strengths and so forth.

No, initial rules state that characters have basic, common knowledge of each other. Now, unless the general population know about Iron Man's strengths and weaknesses, or Spider-Man learned about them at some point, then he doesn't know about all of them here.

TheKahn
Originally posted by Tron
No, initial rules state that characters have basic, common knowledge of each other. Now, unless the general population know about Iron Man's strengths and weaknesses, or Spider-Man learned about them at some point, then he doesn't know about all of them here.

He means the rules he set for this match.
I didn't see them either before I first posted. wink

28Dave37
WOW YAY when i entered this page i thought it was going to be pure spidey fans. It seems no one likes iron man. He was my second favorite hero. When i was little i always like batman and still do but now its IRON MAN, (AND YOU DIDNT NEED TO KNOW THAT.) beer like you said. and he drinks and drinking is cool.

Scoobless

No it didn't

EDIT: .... I see that's already been covered

smile

Swanky-Tuna
Yeah, when did he get the upgrade from class 10 to class 15?
I'm pretty sure it was in a fairly recent handbook that he strength was listed at 15 tons, after like 40 years of being 10 tons. After the cocoon thing, who knows.

soleran30
IM should still win SM suite didn't really augment him that much or add much to his abilities......................wow unless of course you wanted Spiderman to spy on IM with those new litening arms and his binocular vision in the armor WAHOO

DigiMark007
The amount of rumors swirling around the Iron Spidey stuff is partly humorous, part depressing.

Spider-Man's class 15 now...even without the costume. And with it, he's done nothing to suggest there's any sort of strength upgrade. Nothing. Please show me feat that states otherwise and I'll reconsider.

Parker's apparently somewhat faster than he was before (if that's possible...hehe). And the suit makes him bulletproof, lets him glide for short distances, and gives him infrared scanners, a police scanner built in, and a few other non-consequential do-hickies.

So yeah, it makes him better. But he's not a new superhero. Pretty much if Spider-Man could beat someone before, he'll still beat him, just a little more easily. And if he couldn't beat him, generally the same holds true. And he's never been in Tony's league (written correctly, at least).

He survives for a really long time....but that's it.

Sparkz
Originally posted by DigiMark007
The amount of rumors swirling around the Iron Spidey stuff is partly humorous, part depressing.

Spider-Man's class 15 now...even without the costume. And with it, he's done nothing to suggest there's any sort of strength upgrade. Nothing. Please show me feat that states otherwise and I'll reconsider.

Parker's apparently somewhat faster than he was before (if that's possible...hehe). And the suit makes him bulletproof, lets him glide for short distances, and gives him infrared scanners, a police scanner built in, and a few other non-consequential do-hickies.

So yeah, it makes him better. But he's not a new superhero. Pretty much if Spider-Man could beat someone before, he'll still beat him, just a little more easily. And if he couldn't beat him, generally the same holds true. And he's never been in Tony's league (written correctly, at least).

He survives for a really long time....but that's it.

Hey you beat me to it... but yeah basicly Spider-man now has
15 tons strength,
greater speed,
better spider sense,
can feel vibrations in his webbing,
can see in pitch black,
stronger abilty to stick to things on his body,
can tell what species of spider he is looking at,
stingers
and organic webbing

and well the armour spec has already been posted, so yep he dodges Iron Man for a couple of hours maybe and thats about as far as it goes.

DigiMark007
The stingers are suspect....if you're referring to the claws he sprouted to beat Morlun, that is. The body that sprouted the claws was the one Pete grew out of when he went into the cocoon and re-emerged in his current form. It's doubtful they carried over to his "new self" since they're very much against character for him and haven't been seen since The Other story arc.

But other than that, yeah, Sparkz hit all the main points.

Tron
Originally posted by DigiMark007
The stingers are suspect....if you're referring to the claws he sprouted to beat Morlun, that is. The body that sprouted the claws was the one Pete grew out of when he went into the cocoon and re-emerged in his current form. It's doubtful they carried over to his "new self" since they're very much against character for him and haven't been seen since The Other story arc.

But other than that, yeah, Sparkz hit all the main points.

Actually, they did show up, a couple of issues after he was revived. The stingers popped out when he was getting ready to fight they the thing made out of spiders that ate his original body.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.