Vampire Wolverine Vs. Thor Rogue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jesse7
Wolverine was turned into a vampire by Dracula, Wolvering then kills Dracula and becomes the leader of the vampires taking Draculas place, during his time as a vampire I think he kills the majority of marvel earth or turns them into vampires, including Dr. Strange. But in the end Dr. strange reaches the good in wolverine and convinces him to read a spell that will destroy all vampires including himself, and so he does.

Vs.

Rogue with Mjolnir and the powers of thor, with the help of Loki Rogue kills Thor and takes up Mjolnir along with all of Thors powers strength and abilities added to her own. Thus granted by Odin she became the new thor replacement.

TheKahn
What the f**k?

Darth Kal-El
So Wolverine who is turned into a vampire w/some spell that wipes out only vampires versus Rogue, an X-man who can absorb the abilities of anyone she touches along with superhuman strength greater than Spider-Man's and flight w/Thor's mjolnir that possess weather patterns? confused

TheKahn
power of a god >>> power of vampire

Jesse7
A spell didn't turn Wolverine into a vampire,
Dracula turned him into one, but Wolverine killed him and took his place as leader of all vampires, and then proceeded to kill off/turn most of marvel earth into vampires, Dr. Strange was killed too.

Wolverine is sort of like, Wolverine+Dracula but stronger.

Darth Kal-El
Originally posted by Jesse7
A spell didn't turn Wolverine into a vampire,
Dracula turned him into one, but Wolverine killed him and took his place as leader of all vampires, and then proceeded to kill off/turn most of marvel earth into vampires, Dr. Strange was killed too.

Wolverine is sort of like, Wolverine+Dracula but stronger. thats what i said....i said "w/some spell that wipes out only the vampires" What the f**k?

Jesse7
O okay, my mistake.

But imagine the power VWolv has, Magic, Regen, undeadness, vampirenss, Muahahahhahaha!

Darth Kal-El
Too bad the metal in his body doesn't run through his heart. Then he would be dead before the battle even started.

IRTMU-Dragon
Uhh... Dracula was killed by Howard The Duck...

So, unfortunatly, Wolverine isnt turning vamp... This fight is over.

Board Walker
bump

8swords
ok I'm confused.. so if wolverine read the spell and hes destroyed(killed i guess)... how would the fight start? laughing laughing laughing

Lord Feron
Wack ass story, also what advantages does wolverine get being a vampire now?

Board Walker
Well, for one he drank draculas blood and thus gained all his power and abilities, strength added to his own.

So its wolverine + his vampire powers + draculas power/abilities/strength.

He also for some reason became really intelligent, and or maybe was always intelligent/tactical.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.