Kiera Knightley Has A Tentacle Scene!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psychoboy07
Hey, everybody. In Pirates of the Carribbean 2, the ever so lovely Kiera Knightley is dragged across the deck of a ship by a giant squid/octupus. C'mon now, I can't be the only guy excited about this!!!!

Makedde
Okay then...

T.M
I really really really don't care about this movie.. hated PotC

and this is in the wrong forum there is a PotC forum

ticket_inspecto
Well I'm not really a guy but I'm excited about pirates of the caribbean 2 yay can't wait loved the first one smile

choosewisely
wohoo

PsychoFreeak
no expression stoopit lil hotbbits's

«§hõnknêss»
OMGZZZZZZZZZ.....no expression

PsychoFreeak
laughing like ya Zig Choose LOL!

choosewisely
hehehe thnx
stick out tongue

PsychoFreeak
stick out tongue This thread just offically died faintthud

jenzie
sweet eek!

Amun~RA
no shit dead.

21 hours in between posts. no expression

PsychoFreeak
ukysdkfjashvlasjdvg

choosewisely
*goes to lost forum*

Captain Pi
Originally posted by psychoboy07
Hey, everybody. In Pirates of the Carribbean 2, the ever so lovely Kiera Knightley is dragged across the deck of a ship by a giant squid/octupus. C'mon now, I can't be the only guy excited about this!!!!

Keira and tentacles? big grin
I thought that only Japanese are into tentacles stuff. wink

POTC ship rat
Originally posted by T.M
I really really really don't care about this movie.. hated PotC

and this is in the wrong forum there is a PotC forum

Just in case you hadn't noticed, it is YOU who are in the wrong forum, chum.

NOW GET OFF MY SHIP!!

(tosses the bum overboard to the cheers of me maties)

I'm suprized no one else tossed the intruder overboard first

PsychoFreeak
ah, if u were here like, a year ago, we always chucked wierdo's off ships lol... even if it was usually ME gettin chucked off cry stick out tongue

DarthLazious
Do you have a picture of this scene you speak of?

carribean fairy
yoho yo ho a pirates life for me
(picks up bottle of rum,drinks it and hiccups)
i love this song hahahahahah beer

chilled monkey

No offence but I'm a little lost. How is a tentacled beast/monster etc any more 'exciting' than one that doesn't? The scene would work just as well if it were something that had claws or something else. Although to be fair, I suppose tentacles do give reach and allow the main body of a creature to be kept off-screen.

Still if that's what you like, than fine. As I say, no offence.

"I thought that only Japanese are into tentacles stuff."

Well, Transformers: The Movie featured Kup and Hot Rod fighting a giant squid. Captain Planet featured one too, as did Deep Rising.

LanceWindu
Originally posted by chilled monkey
No offence but I'm a little lost. How is a tentacled beast/monster etc any more 'exciting' than one that doesn't? The scene would work just as well if it were something that had claws or something else. Although to be fair, I suppose tentacles do give reach and allow the main body of a creature to be kept off-screen.

Still if that's what you like, than fine. As I say, no offence.

"I thought that only Japanese are into tentacles stuff."

Well, Transformers: The Movie featured Kup and Hot Rod fighting a giant squid. Captain Planet featured one too, as did Deep Rising.

They are talking about Japanese Hentai where young women usually fornicate with tentacled monsters who use their appendages in a sexual manner.

DarkC
Buddy, you're excited about a lovely lady getting dragged across the deck by a big, slimy, tentacle?

Jesus, and I thought I was weird.
Originally posted by LanceWindu
They are talking about Japanese Hentai where young women usually fornicate with tentacled monsters who use their appendages in a sexual manner.
Yeah, I've seen something like that in a Numa Numa Dance parody once. sick

chilled monkey
Originally posted by LanceWindu

Thanks very much.

Some people actually find stuff like that entertaining? I mean something like 'Alien' I can understand, but that?

She's a pirate
Someones been watching too much Anime!

I think it's great Keira is having more exciting scenes. I can't wait to see this!

TMACalicious
lol i don't think it's the tentacle that's spurring these young lad's excitement and arousal. it's the fact that Kiera is getting dragged along the ground that's exciting them (perhaps in a skirt? stick out tongue).

Then again I maybe wrong. I do apologise if I am lol.
smile

She's a pirate
Would be nice to see her knickers, but getting dragged in her pirate garb is just as nice. heehe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.