Exar Kun and DN Luke vs Naga Sadow and Ludo Kressh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

w00t2112
Who Wins?

Akechi Misuhide
*Thinking in my head*

"Uh oh here we go again... I can just see IKC and TDTD now at eachother's online throats"

*snaps out*

I have no idea who wins...

w00t2112
Why would IKC and tdtd argue Kun and Luke are on the same team.

Akechi Misuhide
Originally posted by w00t2112
Why would IKC and tdtd argue Kun and Luke are on the same team.

Becuase those two together is like lighting a match in a room filled with gas... I bet (well not really) if one said the sky was blue the other would argue otherwise just to be able to contrict the other.

w00t2112
Hahaha, i really have to agree!

tdtd
Me too! To appease IKC I will agree with Illustrious that at this point DN Luke is at the very least equal to Kun. However they're still going up against two ancient sith from the golden age, so they get owned. And if I hear anyone telling me to "prove up" the ancient sith could take Kun, you will get donkey stomped. Now I can just wait for IKC to write a novel on why DN Luke dies first.

IKC
Yeah Veneficus, that's exactly how it is. It couldn't be the fact that he's a troll who responds to everything typically with one-line posts. How about you check the Ragnos/Luke/Kun gauntlet thread where Illustrious hands his ass to him?

Nice job putting your foot in your mouth by assuming I'd deign to respond to the inanities that pass for his posts.

troll, n.
One who purposely and deliberately (that purpose usually being self-amusement) starts an argument in a manner which attacks others on a forum without in any way listening to the arguments proposed by his or her peers. He will spark of such an argument via the use of ad hominem attacks (i.e. 'you're nothing but a fanboy' is a popular phrase) with no substance or relevence to back them up as well as straw man arguments, which he uses to simply avoid addressing the essence of the issue.

tdtd
What, now you want to verbally fellate Illustrious? Why don't you read it again before further embarassing yourself. Both illustrious and I came to the logical agreement that neither is better than the other. What does IKC do? Ignore that and continue his incoherent fanboy rambling... Way to go champ. You get more heated than anybody on this forum when it involves Exar Kun debates. Like I said, it was a real joy reading the Marka Ragnos vs. Kun post when you embarassed yourself, but played it off.. Entertain us some more on how Kun can benchpress a car.

FANBOY: a term used to describe someone who is utterly devoted to a single subject or hobby, often to the point where it is considered an obsession. The term originated in comic book circles, to describe someone who was socially insecure and used comics as a shield from interaction, hence the disparaging connotations. Fanboys are often experts on minor details regarding their hobbies, and they take these details extremely seriously. ...

Illustrious
Naga Sadow and Ludo Kressh will go together about as well as oil and water.

Even DN Luke and Exar Kun, who were "enemies" at one point will probably operate under better collusion than two Sith Lords who hated each other so horribly they constantly tried to undercut the other, and who wield giant klunking sith swords that would make it even more difficult to work together collectively.

Assuming both teams have perfect collusion though, I'd give the nod to the ancients.

Fishy
Well the ancients are more powerful and they might not work together well but do they have too? Just isolate one of the opponents and slaughter them, after that fight against each other until one dies. I'm giving this to the ancients.

Akechi Misuhide
Originally posted by IKC
Yeah Veneficus, that's exactly how it is. It couldn't be the fact that he's a troll who responds to everything typically with one-line posts. How about you check the Ragnos/Luke/Kun gauntlet thread where Illustrious hands his ass to him?

Nice job putting your foot in your mouth by assuming I'd deign to respond to the inanities that pass for his posts.

troll, n.
One who purposely and deliberately (that purpose usually being self-amusement) starts an argument in a manner which attacks others on a forum without in any way listening to the arguments proposed by his or her peers. He will spark of such an argument via the use of ad hominem attacks (i.e. 'you're nothing but a fanboy' is a popular phrase) with no substance or relevence to back them up as well as straw man arguments, which he uses to simply avoid addressing the essence of the issue.

There you go again with the hostile reactions... my God.

IKC
Originally posted by Akechi Misuhide
There you go again with the hostile reactions... my God.

Says the kid who thinks he can predict my responses to the existence of thread X?

Let's take a better look here: You brought me into this (and insultingly put me on the level of a troll) with your post.

I've never gone into a thread and posted something similarly inane:

"Uh oh, here we go again... I can just see Veneficus bitching and moaning about how these characters are all fictional and why are we getting worked up. Nevermind that none of us are getting worked up, he thinks we are and therefore we should stop all debate because it's putting a bug up his ass."

Such would be provocation.

tdtd
Correction IKC, I think YOURE the only one who keeps crying. Way to read though, bravo slugger. You're devilishly humorous.

Illustrious is right though, assuming both teams do have perfect collusion, I doubt Kun and DN Luke have any chance against the ancient sith..

Darth_Glentract
I think Ludo and Sadow would work well if they new they were fighting a Jedi and that they were fighting to people who could kill them if they let them have a chance. I think that the Ancients would win.

Akechi Misuhide
Originally posted by IKC
Says the kid who thinks he can predict my responses to the existence of thread X?

Let's take a better look here: You brought me into this (and insultingly put me on the level of a troll) with your post.

I've never gone into a thread and posted something similarly inane:

"Uh oh, here we go again... I can just see Veneficus bitching and moaning about how these characters are all fictional and why are we getting worked up. Nevermind that none of us are getting worked up, he thinks we are and therefore we should stop all debate because it's putting a bug up his ass."

Such would be provocation.

Oh my God... I make a single comment on how you and TDTD are always arguing and bam you make it out like an insult!

Also, you do get worked up when someone refuses to believe your precious Kun can WTFpwn all. And no I don't think everyone should all stop debating, I just don't care. So take yourself and your assine attitude and STFU.

tdtd
Lol....This is where I would insult IKC but there's no need for that, I just hope the guy grows up and realizes it's only star wars.. And the only thing Kun has going for him is his James Bond personality, and his Michael Bolton hair.

IKC
Originally posted by Akechi Misuhide
Oh my God... I make a single comment on how you and TDTD are always arguing and bam you make it out like an insult!

Also, you do get worked up when someone refuses to believe your precious Kun can WTFpwn all. And no I don't think everyone should all stop debating, I just don't care. So take yourself and your assine attitude and STFU.

One doesn't argue with trolls.

Originally posted by Wesker
- And lastly, why do you assume that everyone's all "pissed off" over this stuff? You really think we all log off and pace the floors and swear because "OMfg teh internet noobd doesnt agre wit me"? Please. The only one here having a stroke is you, and you need to lighten the **** up or shut the **** up, one or the other. The only thing you're doing is trolling and bashing IKC for having perhaps the best elaborated views on this forum while bringing nothing to the table yourself. Anyone can barge into a discussion and insult people. I could barge into a corporate meeting for Microsoft an start calling Bill Gates a greedy mother****er, but that doesn't mean I have a leg to stand on.

tdtd
IKC, you don't seem to be able to argue with anybody these days, but keep up that positive attitude sport.

zephiel7
This is actually quite funny.

His predictions were blazingly correct.

tdtd
Almost correct. I didn't make any personal attacks posting first. It was all my best buddy IKC...

w00t2112
Lol lets get back on topic, and for the purpose of 2 on 2 fights, assume both teams work with perfect collusion.

tdtd
Either case the Ancient Sith are unmatched,

IKC
Originally posted by zephiel7
This is actually quite funny.

His predictions were blazingly correct.

Right. That's why I've not responded once to his antagonistic bullshit, right?

tdtd
No, that's why you started acting like a first grader after I responded to his post regarding the actual thread, way to read.

w00t2112
tdtd learn to resist, the temptation of bashing someone you dislike, merely because IKC does not agree with your views, does not mean you can constantly bash him, this makes you more and more like a troll.

Not to say you are, it just seems, that you're biased not against Kun but moreso against IKC

tdtd
Biased against Kun/IKC because I dislike fanboy/biased arguments that people deem logical.

Illustrious
Originally posted by tdtd
Biased against Kun/IKC because I dislike fanboy/biased arguments that people deem logical.

Wow, there's absolutely no hypocricy in that post roll eyes (sarcastic)

w00t2112
Really? can't say that you haven't done what IKC has, although its logically agreed and speculated that DN Luke is somewhat stronger than Kun though not by much.

You have listed feats, as IKC has done, but putting them into context is what you have not done, moreso, you're letting another person argue it for you.

tdtd
Seriously Illustrious, the past day or two I have brought logical arguments, and done basically the same thing that IKC did. And you can call me a hypocrite, that's nice... But calling me a hypocrite would be admitting that IKC is doing what I'm doing, and I've never once seen downplaying what IKC or Wesker say about Kun..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.