Blackbolt and Loki v Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hoorayforpeepee
d'you think between blackbolt's scream (wonder how supes could stand up to that kinda hurt) and versatility, loki's general bastardness and magic, could this duo beat current superman?

Xplosive
Originally posted by hoorayforpeepee
d'you think between blackbolt's scream (wonder how supes could stand up to that kinda hurt) and versatility, loki's general bastardness and magic, could this duo beat current superman?

I think you made Superman with this thread more than he trully is.

DigiMark007
Yeah, either one of these alone would be a good match for Supes. He's in some trouble with them together.

Juntai
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Yeah, either one of these alone would be a good match for Supes. He's in some trouble with them together. Unless he blows too much air into blackbolts lungs causing them to fold and he punches loki halfway across the solar system. lol. We are talking bloodlust superman right?

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Juntai
Unless he blows too much air into blackbolts lungs causing them to fold and he punches loki halfway across the solar system. lol. We are talking bloodlust superman right?

Yes, all within his capability. But you're hardly giving BB the credit he deserves. All he has to do is whisper and he can destroy mountains. Surely that kind of force is more than Supes can muster with his breathe? And with Supes' super-hearing, it'll do even more.

And Loki has throw down with Thor plenty of times, so he's no stranger to that power class. He loses, true, but Thor doesn't have Supes' vulnerability to magic.

UniOmni
Team Marvel team can win this. If Superman hits blackbolt, and he grunts right in Clarks face, then Superman will be hurt badly. Its not a sonic attack. It messes with the electrons in your body. That will screw with Clark, like it would anybody. While Clark is on the ground, convulsing, Loki has already summoned Surtur with the Twilight Sword......And death will come knocking once more.
Loki can do much more than he's given credit for. He isn't a brawler, but a sneaky trickster. And he can take a hit. Maybe no more than three, but he can take them.

JohnR
Also, Loki overpowered the "Thor Corps" (Beta Ray Bill, Masterson Thor, and Dargo Thor-not sure on the last one). I don't think Loki would have such an easy time against BRB anymore, but I think it shows his power level pretty well.

Khellendros
Yeah, BB could do this by himself. Loki makes this an utter raping for Supes.

GODSCRIBE
Either Loki or Black Bolt could do it on their own.

hoorayforpeepee
i'm going by superman in his current, randomly dimension-shattering power level. and supes is faster than both of them...plus, the duo has superman's "winner aura" to deal with. it's just ****in hard to beat the guy.

blackbolt doing it on is own is a little bit of a stretch, don't you think?

GODSCRIBE
Not when he can shout him out of existence. But you know someone always has to ressurect Supes ass.

JohnR
Blackbolt has a plot-device level power. HTH, he's no match for Superman, but I'd assume a scream would at least knock him out and maybe seriously injure him.

Tshern
And Supes is faster. Speedblitz is always an answer.

GODSCRIBE
Not with Loki's god-like durability. And Black Bolt has taken blows from the Hulk.

Xplosive
Black Bolr or Loki alone could take Superman out, especially Loki.

Crease
Loki could take him alone, because of reasons already stated. BB doesn't. I'm not a big supes fan, but his durability is beyond herald level. I'm told in DC's universe he's supposed to be protected by the Presence. Like central to their universe or something. So, if the battle takes place there, BB could scream all day and SUpes would be hurt, but not KO'd. In MU or on neutral turf, maybe.

ChaoticReign
Loki could probably take supes. I'm gonna say that supes incinerates black bolt but is taken down by loki.

Xplosive
Originally posted by Crease
Loki could take him alone, because of reasons already stated. BB doesn't. I'm not a big supes fan, but his durability is beyond herald level. I'm told in DC's universe he's supposed to be protected by the Presence. Like central to their universe or something. So, if the battle takes place there, BB could scream all day and SUpes would be hurt, but not KO'd. In MU or on neutral turf, maybe.

BB with whisper KO-ed Gladiator. Superman would be knocked out.

guy222
team

Bentley
Loki solos. Magic.

BB cannot beat Supes on his own but he is a factor.

Sirius77
Superman.

Come on. Sentry took bbs voice... Superman would just keep fighting.

And the way that thor regularly owns loki, superman would do the same.

SuperiorTech
He took a whisper.

basilisk
Previously I would have been of the opinion that a decent BB scream would cause Supes some major problems. But now they have established that WWH was able to get back up after a blast from BB that took out a chunk of moon with it, I'm sure Superman would too.

Loki would probably just turn intangible and work some serious magic on Supes though.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sirius77
Superman.

And the way that thor regularly owns loki, superman would do the same. Superman isnt beating Blackbolt and Blackbolt. He cant even beat Kalibak and Mantis. Dont forget about Supermans weakness to magic as well.

manx422
supes could take the fight to space
sound can't travel in vaccum
and then he could go to sun and get sun dipped
then he could destroy earth along with loki
supes would have 2 b bloodlusted 2 win this one

Mindset
Originally posted by basilisk
Previously I would have been of the opinion that a decent BB scream would cause Supes some major problems. But now they have established that WWH was able to get back up after a blast from BB that took out a chunk of moon with it, I'm sure Superman would too.

Loki would probably just turn intangible and work some serious magic on Supes though.

He could have been a skrull

basilisk
Originally posted by Mindset
He could have been a skrull

Yes good point I was actually thinking about that when I wrote it. I guess we will find out soon.

llagrok
Superman.

And the way that thor regularly owns loki, superman would do the same.

Took BBs voice?

LMFAO!

Sentry wasn't even in front of Black Bolt and it was a really small whisper....

Mindset
Yes good point I was actually thinking about that when I wrote it. I guess we will find out soon.

Well we know BB is a skrull, we just don't know for how long he has been one. shifty

Sirius77
Originally posted by quanchi112
Superman isnt beating Blackbolt and Blackbolt. He cant even beat Kalibak and Mantis. Dont forget about Supermans weakness to magic as well.

Actually he did beat kalibak and mantis. Multiple people have showed you the scan numerous times.

And superman is faster than both of them. In fact hes physically above both of them. I dont see why he wouldnt take a majority.

gogogadgetgo
Actually he did beat kalibak and mantis. Multiple people have showed you the scan numerous times.

And superman is faster than both of them. In fact hes physically above both of them. I dont see why he wouldnt take a majority.

the key word here is physically. and bb and loki wont be fighting "physically", especially loki. bb would probably go a few rounds sluging it out during which loki would be craping magic out of his ass for the team win.

Bouboumaster
Loki win.

Superboy Prime
IMO at his best Supes can handle them. True that Loki has magic and that blackbolt is tough and his whispers(let alone an actual scream) are devastating; His speed is their problem. He can pretty much dominate them without them even knowing what hit them as far as I can tell.

Sirius77
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
the key word here is physically. and bb and loki wont be fighting "physically", especially loki. bb would probably go a few rounds sluging it out during which loki would be craping magic out of his ass for the team win.

As far as I know niether of them are light speed. Superman has the overall speed advantage.

Superboy Prime
As far as I know niether of them are light speed. Superman has the overall speed advantage.

That's why I think Superman written at his best(using his speed) will defeat them. His physical stats can not be in doubt, and his speed is overkill. True that Blackbolt can amp(if I remember correctly) but I don't see him amping fast enough or even being able to do it while Supes blitzes him into submission.

iceman24567
Super took Shazams lighting he would beat the brick off of Loki and Blackbolt and he did not lose to Mantis and Kalibak.

Sirius77
And even if black bolt does amp I dont see him reaching Superman levels.

Bentley
This discussion proves that Loki needs speed feats.

gogogadgetgo
loki can go intangible and speed would do squat. loki for the win.

basilisk

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=9409555

Supes using his speed advantage against a magical enemy intent on putting the whammy on him - "A hint of sound -- A whiff of brimstone! Long before normal human senses have registered them, the Man of Tomorrow has acted!"

quanchi112

And superman is faster than both of them. In fact hes physically above both of them. I dont see why he wouldnt take a majority. This proves you didnt read the comic or the scan. Superman was saved. Bottom line.

quanchi112

Supes using his speed advantage against a magical enemy intent on putting the whammy on him - "A hint of sound -- A whiff of brimstone! Long before normal human senses have registered them, the Man of Tomorrow has acted!" Good this scan will bring to light that Superman isnt this unbeatable being that most on here think he is. People act as if he doesnt really have any weaknesses and that he can beat anyone under any circumstances all the time which just isnt the case. Loki and Blackbolt beat him easily.

llagrok
Quanchi has a pretty messed up idea of what passes as the consensus on KMC.

quanchi112
Originally posted by llagrok
Quanchi has a pretty messed up idea of what passes as the consensus on KMC. No I dont.....whenever someone posts a scan of something bad happening to Superman its kind of ignored. wink

gogogadgetgo

Supes using his speed advantage against a magical enemy intent on putting the whammy on him - "A hint of sound -- A whiff of brimstone! Long before normal human senses have registered them, the Man of Tomorrow has acted!"

laughing

loki & bb for the win

Mr. Slippyfist
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/th_AvengersV1001-23.jpg

ermm

gogogadgetgo
Good this scan will bring to light that Superman isnt this unbeatable being that most on here think he is. People act as if he doesnt really have any weaknesses and that he can beat anyone under any circumstances all the time which just isnt the case. Loki and Blackbolt beat him easily.

yes

gogogadgetgo
No I dont.....whenever someone posts a scan of something bad happening to Superman its kind of ignored. wink

yes yes

Juntai

Supes using his speed advantage against a magical enemy intent on putting the whammy on him - "A hint of sound -- A whiff of brimstone! Long before normal human senses have registered them, the Man of Tomorrow has acted!" Funny, it's mentioning that his senses registered it before human senses could, nothing about his speed. And on panel, it's quite clear he is just standing there, and whips around to face the enemy. And then tries to talk to him.

Also what issue is this?

Mr. Slippyfist
Also what issue is this? Looks like Pre-Crisis... or early, early Post-Crisis...

iceman24567
Good this scan will bring to light that Superman isnt this unbeatable being that most on here think he is. People act as if he doesnt really have any weaknesses and that he can beat anyone under any circumstances all the time which just isnt the case. Loki and Blackbolt beat him easily. You have the nerve to speak we all know you like Superman to lose but when Thanos is in a battle he is unbeatable everybody would agree as far as that scan goes Superman has built up resistance to magic so that scan proves what the old Superman was extremely weak to magic? laughing This thread is current Superman Loki and Black Bolt get stomped into cement with ease.

quanchi112
Originally posted by iceman24567
You have the nerve to speak we all know you like Superman to lose but when Thanos is in a battle he is unbeatable everybody would agree as far as that scan goes Superman has built up resistance to magic so that scan proves what the old Superman was extremely weak to magic? laughing This thread is current Superman Loki and Black Bolt get stomped into cement with ease. Uhm Supes hasnt been doing well lately. Shadow demons,failing to beat Orion,smoked by Cyborg,ko'd by Kalibak and Mantis. He definitely can get knocked out,beatendown,etc.

iceman24567
Uhm Supes hasnt been doing well lately. Shadow demons,failing to beat Orion,smoked by Cyborg,ko'd by Kalibak and Mantis. He definitely can get knocked out,beatendown,etc. Black Bolt has loss to World War Hulk Loki died and is now a chick he has been beaten by Thor so many times it's not even funny plus Superman never got koed by Mantis and Kalibak you fail and Cyborg Koing him isn't a low showing because he is above all characters in this thread without his power up stop with the Superman hate just because he has bad showings doesn't me he loses every fight. Thanos was beaten by Squirrel Girl i guess The Blue Beetle can one shot him...Superman wins by a vast majority Quan back on ignore...

Sirius77
This proves you didnt read the comic or the scan. Superman was saved. Bottom line.

Superman defeated them. He got hit with the beta club, and was dazed, and then soundly owned both Kalibak and Mantis while dazed. And considering how powerful Mantis and Kalibak are, its not a low feat to be dazed by them.

quanchi112
Black Bolt has loss to World War Hulk Loki died and is now a chick he has been beaten by Thor so many times it's not even funny plus Superman never got koed by Mantis and Kalibak you fail and Cyborg Koing him isn't a low showing because he is above all characters in this thread without his power up stop with the Superman hate just because he has bad showings doesn't me he loses every fight. Thanos was beaten by Squirrel Girl i guess The Blue Beetle can one shot him...Superman wins by a vast majority Quan back on ignore... A skrull lost to WW Hulk. Big difference friend. WW Hulk beat down practically everyone he faced. Did you read the Mantis/Kalibak Superman fight. He clearly got his ass whooped. Cyborg beat him down in three punches. Another example of Supes getting ko'd.

Sg is undefeated. wink

basilisk
Funny, it's mentioning that his senses registered it before human senses could, nothing about his speed. And on panel, it's quite clear he is just standing there, and whips around to face the enemy. And then tries to talk to him.

Also what issue is this?

It's Pre-Crisis Supes, issue #145 of the original Justice League of America series.

quanchi112
Superman defeated them. He got hit with the beta club, and was dazed, and then soundly owned both Kalibak and Mantis while dazed. And considering how powerful Mantis and Kalibak are, its not a low feat to be dazed by them. Here is yet another scan owning you and exposing the fact you didnt read the comic. Is this Superman owning them. roll eyes (sarcastic) Or is it Orion. Notice how Mantis surrenders at the mere sight of Orion.

wink

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/DOTNG5p12.jpg
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/DOTNG5p13.jpg

severance
Doesn't matter how many times Thor has beaten Loki Superman cannot. He is vulnerable to magic what more needs to be said here. Black bolt is the icing on the cake - Superman loses in a curbstomp.

quanchi112
Originally posted by severance
Doesn't matter how many times Thor has beaten Loki Superman cannot. He is vulnerable to magic what more needs to be said here. Black bolt is the icing on the cake - Superman loses in a curbstomp. Pretty much.

Rhinoceros
Originally posted by llagrok
Quanchi has a pretty messed up idea of what passes as the consensus on KMC.

It's called trolling, it's not cool. Best way to act is to ignore the troll or make fun of him. I don't like DC one bit, but I still find it unbelievable how someone can be so "anti-DC". Was he abused by a green lantern comic as a kid? Was he molested by a guy dressed up as a Superman?

So.. Let's talk about WWH owning Thanos in a slugfest.. cool

grey fox
Originally posted by Rhinoceros
It's called trolling, it's not cool. Best way to act is to ignore the troll or make fun of him. I don't like DC one bit, but I still find it unbelievable how someone can be so "anti-DC". Was he abused by a green lantern comic as a kid? Was he molested by a guy dressed up as a Superman?

So.. Let's talk about WWH owning Thanos in a slugfest.. cool

This before or after Thanos drains Banner like glass of OJ ?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Rhinoceros

So.. Let's talk about WWH owning Thanos in a slugfest.. cool This is your opinion and you are entitled to it. I like dc characters a lot and Prime is my third fav character from both companies.

Thanos would rape WW Hulk.

Raoul
No I dont.....whenever someone posts a scan of something bad happening to Superman its kind of ignored. wink

stop making incorrect assumptions about kmc. NOW.

iceman24567
Lulz koed means kocked out? Superman had his eyes open and he was talking he never got koed Mantis and Kalibak were just quicker to get on their feet Quanchi is on Fearofblood level of misinterpreting things. Unless being down is a loss then Thanos loss to Odin because he was on his knees with is head down no expression.

quanchi112
Lulz koed means kocked out? Superman had his eyes open and he was talking he never got koed Mantis and Kalibak were just quicker to get on their feet Quanchi is on Fearofblood level of misinterpreting things. Unless being down is a loss then Thanos loss to Odin because he was on his knees with is head down no expression. The point is he was at their mercy and had his bell rung. He smiled because he could see Orion in the distance and knew he was coming to save his ass.

iceman24567
The point is he was at their mercy and had his bell rung. He smiled because he could see Orion in the distance and knew he was coming to save his ass. Nah you were saying he was koed since you were obviously wrong and proved that by posting the scan why should we believe your lame speculations? Superman has proved time and time again that he can bounce back from being overwhelmed and beat his opponents but say what you will he never loss that fight it was interrupted if you still want to claim it as a loss you are obviously just being a Superman hater and thats just sad.

quanchi112
Nah you were saying he was koed since you were obviously wrong and proved that by posting the scan why should we believe your lame speculations? Superman has proved time and time again that he can bounce back from being overwhelmed and beat his opponents but say what you will he never loss that fight it was interrupted if you still want to claim it as a loss you are obviously just being a Superman hater and thats just sad. Superman has been saved time and time again as well. Sometimes he gets himself out of jams but this time and the shadow demon time he was saved, once by Free and once by Orion. I dislike Superman but give him the credit he deserves...in this story he lost and was rescued by Orion. wink

TricksterPriest
By that logic, Thanos lost to Tyrant and Odin. big grin They both brought him to his knees. wink

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
By that logic, Thanos lost to Tyrant and Odin. big grin They both brought him to his knees. wink Thanos lost to Tyant because he left the scene. Against Odin it was a stalemate but he got up under his own power and did not yield while Supes was dazed and confused by Orion saved him.

iceman24567
Thanos lost to Tyant because he left the scene. Against Odin it was a stalemate but he got up under his own power and did not yield while Supes was dazed and confused by Orion saved him. You go from Superman being koed to dazed and confused and claim he lost? He did not lose when in the hell do you ever count somebody being temporarily dazed defeated? Your hate is showing Superman stomps these two easily

Kid Kurdy
Thanos lost to Tyant because he left the scene. Against Odin it was a stalemate but he got up under his own power and did not yield while Supes was dazed and confused by Orion saved him.
Thanos ran away before Tyrant could completely destroy him, and the Odin fight was - sigh - not a stalemate.

I don't know how many KMC members have tried to tell you that...

quanchi112
Originally posted by Kid Kurdy
Thanos ran away before Tyrant could completely destroy him, and the Odin fight was - sigh - not a stalemate.

I don't know how many KMC members have tried to tell you that... I read the comic and have admitted that Thanos was losing. Il never let anyone tell me ho wto think when I read the thing.

quanchi112
You go from Superman being koed to dazed and confused and claim he lost? He did not lose when in the hell do you ever count somebody being temporarily dazed defeated? Your hate is showing Superman stomps these two easily Huh?I give Superman credit when its due but here he has a weakness to magic and would have a time with BB alone but when you throw Loki in the mix he gets raped. Supes needed saved by Orion and thats all there is to it.

manx422
superman can beat them using super speed

Evangel94
Blackbolt and Loki take the majority due to Loki's magic. And I don't see Superman hitting a woman.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.