"Craig is the best actor who has ever played James Bond!"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lordofwar
Replying to the critics from 'craignotbond.com', director Martin Campbell said: "I am convinced that Craig is the best actor who has ever - and I mean ever - played James Bond". He added that GoldenEye "was a Bond formula movie, but that lead into a dead end. We cannot go and blast away control centres for another ten years. We're going back to the beginning: No CGI, but good old fist fights."

Answering the obligatory Pierce Brosnan question, Campbell said "It's not personal. It has nothing to do with Pierce. But we re-boot the whole franchise. We show that Bond will suffer from emotional and physical pain. Honestly, we couldn't do that with Pierce."

Mr Parker
well considering he hasnt even had his movie made yet I'd say his comments are pretty premature.He's right about one thing though,they wouldnt be able to show that with Pierce.He was such a horrible Bond in the first place that would never work with him.

Myth
Originally posted by Mr Parker
well considering he hasnt even had his movie made yet I'd say his comments are pretty premature.

He never said that Daniel Craig is the best Bond ever, he said that he is the best actor to play Bond ever and I agree. Craig has had some amazing roles and outside of Bond movies, I don't think Connery or any of the other Bonds have made better movies.

From what I've seen, I've never disliked Craig in a movie (these are the movies I've seen since I've known who he is):
Munich
Layer Cake
Road to Perdition
Elizabeth

Whether or not he is the best Bond ever has yet to be seen, but I'm glad they are trying to make it like the old ones rather than "Let's blow everything up."

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.