Hush! Not so Loud!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Vious
Just re-watching RotS, and the line suddenly grabbed me...
After Obi-Wan escapes in Grievous' fighter, Anakin returns to Padme's apartment, and there are these interesting lines of dialogue...
R2-D2 *Frantic whistles and chirps!!!1*
C-3PO "Hush! Not so loud!"

What did Artoo say that 3PO tried to silence? Did he say "Annie's flipped his lid and slaughtered everyone in the Jedi Temple?" I read that in one of the NJO novels, Artoo shows Luke a holorecording of Anakin killing Padme on Mustafar, could it be that he knew what Anakin had done all along and just couldn't tell anyone?

Jedi Priestess
Probably should have posed this question in the DVD thread.

PVS
"damn padme's got a fine ass"

thats what he said

Arker
Originally posted by PVS
"damn padme's got a fine ass"

thats what he said

NoFate007
What did Artoo say that was too loud?

Beep boop beep.

Sesse
Beep boop beep.
=
Hell were dead.

rubinator
maybe, he looks tired, went to the darkside or something but probably the first one

Tangible God
He says, "Damn Anakin, I heard you and her the other night, you last like what? Two minutes?"

Captain REX
R2: So...how about them Jedi?

Tangible God
Threeps: "Hush... not so loud. They're dead now, remember?"

JaehSkywalker
i think he said that so no one will suspect they listened... but hey, why should threepio say that when no one would understand artoo anyway?

Eleonora
Originally posted by Darth Vious
Just re-watching RotS, and the line suddenly grabbed me...
After Obi-Wan escapes in Grievous' fighter, Anakin returns to Padme's apartment, and there are these interesting lines of dialogue...
R2-D2 *Frantic whistles and chirps!!!1*
C-3PO "Hush! Not so loud!"

What did Artoo say that 3PO tried to silence? Did he say "Annie's flipped his lid and slaughtered everyone in the Jedi Temple?" I read that in one of the NJO novels, Artoo shows Luke a holorecording of Anakin killing Padme on Mustafar, could it be that he knew what Anakin had done all along and just couldn't tell anyone?

I think the idea was "let them have a moment" wink

chinabing
Threepio was hushing Artoo for perhaps 1 or a couple of reasons. He didn't want the beeping to interrupt Anakin & Padme talking, or he didn't want the beeping to distract Threepio from listening in to what A & P were saying.

The book gives this clue, where the author moronically translates Artoo's beeping into words.

Threepi: I've been hearing the most awful rumors--they're saying the government is going to banish us--banish droids, can you imagine?
Artoo: DON'T BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU HEAR
Threepio: Shh. Not so loud!
Artoo: I'M ONLY SAYING THAT WE DON'T KNOW THE TRUTH
Threepio: "Of course we don't." C-3PO sighed. "And we likely never will."

PVS
R2: you wanna go get high?

3p0: hush! not so loud! lets go

PVS
r2: WOAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/PVS/c-3p0-l.jpg

3p0: Hush! Not So Loud!

sithsaber408
WTF is that?!?

laughing

Is that a manip or the real image?

PVS
its the notorious trading card. even snopes.com cannot confirm whether or not it was intentionally done, but it is very much real.

chinabing
Fake Fake Fake, ay-yi-yi do we have to go through that again?

drex
hzaha

Sesse
http://www.snopes.com/movies/films/c3po.htm

PVS
Originally posted by chinabing
Fake Fake Fake, ay-yi-yi do we have to go through that again?

its not fake, mr. knowitall.
research before you let out your battlecry of noobish ignorance

and btw the 'undetermined' refers to the story of the mischievous air brush artist. the card itself, as snopes confirms, was in fact circulated just as you see it.

Sesse
Indeed.

I just decided to enlighten the ignorant.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.