hercules vs. hulk vs. doomsday vs.juggernaut vs. gladiator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Beam
who's gonna get an arse kicking?????????????????/ discuss.

golem370
How many K.O's does Doomsday get?

soujaboy09
Juggernaut, and Doomsday are the last one's standing

GODSCRIBE
Hercules and Hulk die first. The other 3 stalemate eachother for a while.

Rewmac
if there is no bfr then agreed

Rewmac
doomsday would own gladiator

GODSCRIBE
He wouldn't get a chance to hit Gladiator, thats the thing.

Rewmac
what are you talking about doomsday is faster or at least as fast as superman

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by Rewmac
what are you talking about doomsday is faster or at least as fast as superman

Running speed fool.

Rewmac
doomsday has superspeed and you are the fool

GODSCRIBE
doomsday has superspeed and you are the fool
No you illiterate fetus. That's his RUNNING SPEED. Not that he runs at "running speeds" LOLOLOL

wow

you

are

dumb.

Can Doomsday fly!????

Rewmac
no but he can jump hundreds of miles dd can run and move at superspeed read what superman says
http://img482.imageshack.us/my.php?image=deathofsupermantpb1434cg.jpg

juggernaut66666
doomsday can handle gladiator thor handled galdiator so doomsday would own him

GODSCRIBE
no but he can jump hundreds of miles dd can run and move at superspeed read what superman says
http://img482.imageshack.us/my.php?image=deathofsupermantpb1434cg.jpg

yeah, but what about FLIGHTspeed? keyword being flight- as in, not running speeds. as in, if Glads stays in the air, Doomsday ain't touching him.

juggernaut66666
then gladiator just flies home because he would know that he cannot win

GODSCRIBE
Or he'd toss Juggernaut into space where he drifts helplessly for eternity.

juggernaut66666
i said if there is no bfr gladiaor goes down

Betageuze
if this is Mindless Hulk... he will be the last man standing.... no doubt

his last opponent... hmm.. not easy to say.

Doomsday.. is ,in my opinion, well overrated

Gladiator has very good chances (like he owned Classic Juggernaut...)... but on the other hand... he had no chance against the Hulk

Hercules.. is a very important factor here... in physical terms.. he is the one , who came the Mindless Hulk very very close....

Prime Hercules..... is an awesome opponent for everyone ...

Juggernaut and Doomsday will go down first here...

then .. its between Hulk, Herc and Glady

Herc an Glady have to team up to beat Mindless Hulk... thats for sure..

juggernaut66666
you stupid little ***** no version of hulk can beat even dos doomsday cause he is farmore faster and stronger

juggernaut66666
if it is gog wars doomsday he kills everyon less then 10 minutes

Betageuze
Mindless Hulk has no strength limits.. and therefore he is the physically most dominant character in Marvel .... Superman has only won because of the DC / Marvel threads....

the facts are that Mindless Hulk has the most impressive power feats of every (marvel OR dc) character ever....

once and for all (for the Juggy-Freaks)

the fight would go like that:

Juggernaut and Doomsday would be eliminated by Hulk, Herc and Glady

than ... these three powerhouses will dish it out .....

Herc and Glady has to sympathisize.. to overcome a total Mindless Hulk...

but.. .. i suppose... at this time Mindless Hulk .. will be so strong, that not even a fully confident Gladiator ... and a very very powerful Hercules... will do this Job

so.... Mindless Hulk ... will win everything here...

juggernaut66666
you dumbass doomsday killed superman killed a guardian killed few green lanterns almost killed darkseid by 4 punches killed radiant a pure energy being beat the justice league beat orion beat an army of gogs even one gog is stronger than superman so mindless hulk is no where to him

Betageuze
the only character who is above Mindless Hulk... is the HULK KILLER HUMANOID... but not Doomsday... thats for sure

ask Superman...

soujaboy09
Betageuzes, you have to be doing this on purpose there's no other reason for you to be so ignorant.

Rewmac
You don't get it do you. Small IQ I see, a rabbit has more brains than you do. Dooms moddafakkin Day is above the Green Shit. Why????? I tell you, I Hulk beats him he automaticly becomes stronger than him, coz if Doomsday dies he comes back..........And he can't be beaten the same way twice.

Betageuze
you have troubles to check it.. i know.....

MINDLESS HULK ... has no limits in physical strength and indurance.....

so Hulk will getting stronger and stronger.. and stronger

Doomsday would stand a chance.... he is a peace of shit... and you can not put him on the same level like Mindless Hulk or HULK KILLER HUMANOID

in terms of physical strength... the order goes like this:

1. HULK KILLER HUMANOID
1.1. Mindless Hulk (when he reach his upper limits of his no limits bonus)

2. Kurse, Mangog, Hercules, Thor, Gladiator

3. many 90 tons class guys like Juggernaut, Abomination, Sasquatch and Thing

soujaboy09
Originally posted by Betageuze
you have troubles to check it.. i know.....

MINDLESS HULK ... has no limits in physical strength and indurance.....

so Hulk will getting stronger and stronger.. and stronger

Doomsday would stand a chance.... he is a peace of shit... and you can not put him on the same level like Mindless Hulk or HULK KILLER HUMANOID

in terms of physical strength... the order goes like this:

1. HULK KILLER HUMANOID
1.1. Mindless Hulk (when he reach his upper limits of his no limits bonus)

2. Kurse, Mangog, Hercules, Thor, Gladiator

3. many 90 tons class guys like Juggernaut, Abomination, Sasquatch and Thing

Are you serious? did you just join this site to be funny? you have to be joking, at least I hope so.

What grades did you get in school?

Betageuze
sorry.. but i have to say this ... JUGGERNAUT IS OVERRATED.....

Juggernaut on his own said, that he feared the Hulk.. so in the past he want the Hulk in his team... but Hulk easily punched the Juggernaut and thrown him away......

if Juggernaut would be so mighty.....

WHY nobody speaks from him.. as the ultimate challenge for the Hulk

if we are speaking of a ultimate challenge for Hulk.... we are thinking about
Abomination or Thor or Hercules or other immense strong individuals.... but NOT the Juggernaut

please understand: Juggernaut is a great character.. but he is well overrated....

soujaboy09
All I can say is wow, he's serious

Betageuze
realize the facts... look at :

http://www.immortalthor.net/bio-juggernaut.html

Juggy is "only" Superhuman class 90

i am not saying this.....

GODSCRIBE
current juggs?

Betageuze
look at :

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/hulkkill.htm

WHICH FORCE IN UNIVERSE CAN STOP THIS BEHEMOTH ONLY WITH RAW POWER ???

soujaboy09
http://www.marvel.com/universe/Juggernaut

http://www.answers.com/topic/juggernaut-wordnet?method=22

Just read it B man, and please go read some comics.

juggernaut66666
he can' understand than even depowered juggernaut is class 100 and only marvel and marvel directory bios counts i wish i could meat this betageuze guy i would crush him

Beam
man this is a great forum thanks for the feedback guys.

CaptainStoic
I saw the mindless Hulk beat up on Wonderman, immortal Hercules, Namor, Doc. Samson, and Ironman... I also saw The Hulk beat Gladiator nearly to death in a Hulk annual, I saw Hulk break a dimensional lock that was supposed to be impenetrable when he was banished to the cross roads by Dr. Strange, I saw The Hulk slam Juggernaut (classic) I say the Hulk will take them all out including Doomsday, I saw The Hulk break a meteor twice the size of the earth Doomsday has everyone fooled no one knows whether or not Superman can beat Gladiator but we all know what the Hulk did to him, and he wasn't even Doomsday, would beat Hercules, struggle with the Juggernaut but in the end he will win, beat Gladiator (maybe), but a foaming at the mouth Hulk.... forget it.

juggernaut66666
hulk has no chance against doomsday doomsday beat an army of gogs superman could not handle even one gog

juggernaut66666
this is how doomsday handles an army of skyfather leveld gogs

juggernaut66666
killing some gogs again

Marcus4600
Doomsday would take this one. I really don't see Gladiator beating him without battlefield removal.

supremthor
Betageuze i gotta give it ya... your really cool cuss your the first guy on this whole forum who hasnt bashed at the people calling u stupid.. i gotta give it you on that... but your wrong about hulk winning.... you sound like a more togther golem.

MrMeanGreen
The Juggernaut was, literally, an unstoppable force. Once in motion, whether it be running or walking, no physical force could prevent his forward momentum. His pace could be slowed considerably by powerful energy blasts, many tons of rocks, etc. but nothing completely halted his forward momentum. ((((((("This is true with the one exception of his battle with the Incredible Hulk as War II where much to Juggernaut's shock he was stopped."wink))))))

Soujaboy
Hulk as War, where he had to job, where is stated that more than anyone else Juggernaut was the best test against the Celestial might.

bigboygreen
Hulk would pound doomsday, and the rest would run away like little pansey's crying to there mothers

Dayscribe
I'd give it to Glads or Juggernaut. Doomsday maybe for a couple.

JuggernautMania
Doomsday is a league above them all.

carver9
Hulk wins.

guy222
Indeed

quanchi112
Hulk.

God Cloth Seiya
Doomsday

quanchi112
Originally posted by God Cloth Seiya
Doomsday Based on ?

God Cloth Seiya
Via speed blitz. Doomsday isn't as strong as hulk but he is on a level where he can keep up, but as long as Doomsday uses speed over strength I see him taking majority.

Stoic
Via speed blitz. Doomsday isn't as strong as hulk but he is on a level where he can keep up, but as long as Doomsday uses speed over strength I see him taking majority.

The problem with this is that you are discounting the Hulk's speed. We've gone over this before, and the Hulk's reaction speeds are nothing short of spectacular. If not he wouldn't have caught Hawkeye's arrow while being unaware that it was even fired at him. there are many other speed feats that the Hulk has but i'm just saying that he is not slow. He isn't Superman fast, but neither is Doomsday. Want proof? If Superman never wanted Doomsday to hit him he would have never hit him. Superman shows this as he battled Doomsday Rex.

Juggernaut at full power was imo stopped by War, and we all saw that the Hulk was capable under his own power of exceeding War's might during his HOTM run. writers will likely never bring him up to that level again, due to plot, and who wants to read about some nearly unstoppable strength monster? Doomsday has a lot of catching up to do if he wants to topple the Hulk's best feats. This includes HP Doomsday as well. The only thing that made him look good was his trouncing of Darkseid, and making Superman look like a feeb. There are others out there that can duplicate the feat, and they come no where near the strength of Hulk's best.

carver9

It's debatable if he is faster.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.