Current Thanos vs Silver Surfer & Drax the Destroyer with Power gem

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Alone they couldn't beat Thanos what would happen If they team up against Thanos?

Tshern
Is Thanos still banned from the realm of Death by Death herself? If so, it's gonna be a helluva long stalemate.

Anyways, assuming that Drax isn't blind in this fight and SS would give everything he's got (including his devine skill of sppedblitzing) they will take Thanos down rather easily.

GODSCRIBE
Thanos is much stronger now than when he first encountered Norrin. And even then SS could scratch Thanos. It's just like a rabid Pitbull fighting a three-legged dalmation puppy.

Thanos is stronger than Drax, power gem or no. He gets his ass whooped as usual.

I'm picking Thanos here.

golem370
Thanos is not as strong as Drax with the Power Gem and yes Thanos is still banned from dying.

The Fake Macoy
Is this Thanos with time to plan, or just they've been randomly told to fight?

Ex11B
and how many times have these guys fought?

golem370
Lets put it this way He standing there talking down to Drax and all of a sudden Drax belts him and Silver Surfer tries to stop Drax when Thanos come up behind Silver Surfer and uses his Power Cosmic on Silver Surfer and when Silver Surfer gets up he is pissed and he joins Drax in the battle against Thanos saying this might be the only chance I have against Thanos laughing because it would.

Wally West
Thanos could win, we know he can beat Surfer and hes faced down guys with the power gem before and not been overwhielmed. He takes down Silver Surfer quickly then outsmarts Drax.

Tshern
Silver Surfer hasn't speedblitzed Thanos yet, right? Drax would keep Thanos busy in a fist fight while Silver Surfer uses his speed. But if Thanos cannot be killed, it is quite useless to have this fight.

GODSCRIBE
I'm pretty sure Thanos can take on Drax with the power gem in a physical battle

Tshern
While Silver Surfer is beating him up with superspeed? Good luck with that.

GODSCRIBE
You're not understanding. Silver Surfer has no effect on Thanos whatsoever. It's like a kitten versus a full grown lion.

Tshern
Silver Surfer hasn't hit Thanos with all his might, he never does that in comics. But in these theoretical fights we assume that he fights at his very best ability, which includes helluva amount of superspeed, telepathy, matter manipulation, amping his abilities to god-knows-how-many-folds and energy bolts. If SS gives everything he's got he'll give Thanos a run for his money. SS might even just take Drax's power gem and use it.

But as told, it's no use fighting since Thanos cannot be slain.

golem370
pics

golem370
Also Drax can also fly at Sub-Lightspeed and he has cosmic power capabilities of destroying large asteroids.I serously doubt that Silver Surfer would much chance taking Drax's power gem If Champion could do it Surfer couldn't ether

Wally West
I doubt Thanos still has the Death curse, I'm sure he can be killed, he and Death are on decent terms now. In fact I think in Thanos #1 he said he isn't "easily" killed, which sort of implies he can be. Although maybe its been stated somewhere he still has it, in which case someone feel free to correct me.

Tshern
It might be reasonable to assume that he can be killed in this battle...

golem370
Here are some battles of Silver Surfer. http://www.geocities.com/bruno_nojunk/type-fights-16.html

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.