Quantom Bands Vs. Nega bands Vs. Cyttorak bands

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jesse7
Which one is the overall greatest and most powerful?

Which would you chose if you could only have one?

Jesse7
bump

thesilverspider
You can't compare them with eachother.

Jesse7
But I can, in power, strength, versatility, source of power, feats, weilders, which would overcome wich, and finally which you would chose out of the three.

leonheartmm
hard choice, id say potentially they are EXACTLY the same going by feats. of genis vell{photon}, guardian and dr strange/cyttorak. however the quantum bands seem least flexible while cyttorak's CAN be very flexible in the right hands, the nega bands however are generally the most flexible.

Classic NES
Bump

Galan007
didn't sentry pretty much walk through doom /w/ crimson bands?

Endrict Nuul
WTF is Cyttorak bands? you mean Crimson Gem of Cyttorak? laughing laughing laughing

Galan007
i thought he was talking about the crimson bands of cyttorak?

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Galan007
i thought he was talking about the crimson bands of cyttorak?

Well than, I must be wrong....

occultdestroyer
Probably the crimson bands of cyttorak.
Juggernaut is beast.

Galan007
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Well than, I must be wrong.... you could very well be right. i just assumed he was talking about the crimson bands of cyttorak, because it would go along with the 'band theme' of this thread. *shrug*

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Galan007
you could very well be right. i just assumed he was talking about the crimson bands of cyttorak, because it would go along with the 'band theme' of this thread. *shrug*

True...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.