Characters that could defeat a super sayian

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mac Murphy
I'd like to hear what kind of D.C. and Marvels characters you think could defeat a super sayain. You can't use anyone from the Dragon Ball Z universe and each fighter must face the super sayain one to one with no weapons or gagets.

Black Adam
DBZ?.......

AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

meh I'll play along until it's closed

Silver surfer
Thanos
Green Lantern(Any)
The Flash
Zoom
Darkseid(NonJobber)
SuperMan smile
Galactus

And Strange

ExtraMision5555
before this thread gets inevitabley (sp) banned or locked

People that could kill sayins would have to be cosmic BUT possess some sort of incredible magic ability

brute strength just wont cut it

With the exception of goku in some cases
due to this final feat of absorbing the dragonballs
VERY few marvel or dc chars short of gods could defeat him

GODSCRIBE
Well said.

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by Black Adam
DBZ?.......

AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Silver surfer
Thanos
Green Lantern(Any)
The Flash
Zoom
Darkseid(NonJobber)
SuperMan smile
Galactus

SS i agree due to matter manipulation
Thanos, Short of IG, no, but if IG, yes (with the excpetion of goku)
GL? lol, doubt it
Darksied? DEFINATELY not
superman

lol

no

galactus, probably

GODSCRIBE
Superman gets horribly owned by Goku.

juggernaut66666
agreed dbz is above dc and marvel

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
Superman gets horribly owned by Goku.

cosigned

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Black Adam
DBZ?.......

AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Silver surfer
Thanos
Green Lantern(Any)
The Flash
Zoom
Darkseid(NonJobber)
SuperMan smile
Galactus

And Strange

thumb up

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
thumb up
thumb down

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
thumb down thumb up

ExtraMision5555
thumb up
wink

bench261
well regular saiyans in the beginning of the series could blow up planets at will.

although any cosmic guys that have matter manipulation or magic can beat these guys. since fat buu is able to turn these guys into chocolate and via magic/matter manipulation then i guess silver surfer or dr.strange can turn them into chocolate as well

oh yeah....superman gets butt raped

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by bench261
well regular saiyans in the beginning of the series could blow up planets at will.

although any cosmic guys that have matter manipulation or magic can beat these guys. since fat buu is able to turn these guys into chocolate and via magic/matter manipulation then i guess silver surfer or dr.strange can turn them into chocolate as well

oh yeah....superman gets butt raped

SS, yes
Strange, No
before uttering a word or makeing a hand gesture to cast a spell his head would be in las vegas while the rest of his body would be in south korea

GODSCRIBE
SS, yes
Strange, No
before uttering a word or makeing a hand gesture to cast a spell his head would be in las vegas while the rest of his body would be in south korea

right you are smokin'

soleran30
LOL yeah right is that before or after there freakin 10 minute scream of power ups and floating rocks

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by soleran30
LOL yeah right is that before or after there freakin 10 minute scream of power ups and floating rocks

No thats before Goku sends a planet shattering wave at his head.

Jesse7
Vegito SSJ5 (with Goku post AF storyline)

ExtraMision5555
No thats before Goku sends a planet shattering wave at his head.

laughing laughing laughing

also Jessie AF is fan stuff
unless you were beign sarcastic and i just missed the joke erm
then i would feel strange

soleran30
LOL oh yeah ok spirit bomb.......................an hour later after all his freindds are dead he releases the thing.........................crappolasmile

DBZ IS LAME>>>>>>>>>DER DER YOU hit me now i am stronger then you could ever hope to be>>>>>>>>after another volley and they are done playing with their prey blah blah same thing sm just lasers a hole through their heads

ExtraMision5555
LOL oh yeah ok spirit bomb.......................an hour later after all his freindds are dead he releases the thing.........................crappolasmile

DBZ IS LAME>>>>>>>>>DER DER YOU hit me now i am stronger then you could ever hope to be>>>>>>>>after another volley and they are done playing with their prey blah blah same thing sm just lasers a hole through their heads

whatever you say
big grin

GODSCRIBE

yeah keep telling yourself that ole girl.

ExtraMision5555
laughing laughing out loud

ChaoticReign
Hyperman
Supes 1 million
Galactus
Flash
Dark phoenix
Surfer

The list goes on. Oh and of course superman couldn't beat goku look at all his amazing feats of strengh and speed such as struggling to lift a building. Dbz is so damn inconsistant its almost impossible to stage any fight.

GODSCRIBE
Green Lantern losing to street level characters is pretty incosistent to me.

But do you know what isn't?

Frieza destroying a planet with a finger.

Mider
you do know that before he became super saiyan four he had power that could destroy the universe just by releasing it as seen when he fought majin buu and buu got so pissed he almost shattered the universe with his power being released since gogita is stronger then him he thus possesses even more power to do so but now that the power levels have been amped up he can do so even more silver surfer winning i dont think so raw power none of these guys have the raw power to win the thing is that these guys usually only put there power into concussive attacks and not the ability to rearange matter and such but there are a few exceptions like majin buu but are his powers magical or could he do this by himself is unknown, also that little alien dude who could controll people by laying a egg in there brain, and dont forget omega shenron, goku the latest version of him i believe is said to have become one with the dragon and thus has all its powers. i dont think anyone in the DCU can beat these guys on raw power alone but magic and such i think will work im not sure there hasnt been many situations that i know of were they have had to go against magic they have but not alot when magic tried to overcome vegeta he overcame it instead yet it was enough to what? double his power? and i dont know if majin buu's power is magical but yeah with his power he could manipulate magic, also be highly resistant to damage being able to servive up to almost moleculate destruction i think it would take you to destroy every single bit of him even beyond just cellular distruction to beat him. Thanos one on one will surely die, because i havent seen him use matter manipulation but i might be wrong so go ahead and prove me wrong i invite you to do so, but surfer i dont remeber surfer being able to transmute elements but ive heard he turns bullets into flowers maybe he can do that but yeah he better act fast or be totally destroyed. i think the guy who has the best chance of winning is dr strange since they seem to be highly suceptible to magic, now that i think of it matter manipulation might not do anything to them either do you remeber when good buu tried to do that to evil buu and he got it deflected at him?

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by ChaoticReign
Hyperman
Supes 1 million
Galactus
Flash
Dark phoenix
Surfer

The list goes on. Oh and of course superman couldn't beat goku look at all his amazing feats of strengh and speed such as struggling to lift a building. Dbz is so damn inconsistant its almost impossible to stage any fight.

Flash? rofl, how is he going to fight a sayin when the planet he was on just got blown up?
duno what hyperman does so not sure
as far as inconsistancies go, Supermans loaded with them too, its a 2 way street, except supermans street looks more like the slums

any verison of supes would lose to goku short of magical spellcasting abilities, or even trunks for that matter

GODSCRIBE
Wow

Hyperman has got to be the worst name since Booster Gold.

ExtraMision5555
Wow

Hyperman has got to be the worst name since Booster Gold.

ROFL
it really is though

soleran30
derp derp derp this is why DBZ isn't allowed to be here......................

so junior take this outta our sandbox

ExtraMision5555
derp derp derp this is why DBZ isn't allowed to be here......................

yes i agree

dbz chars are too allmighty to exist in these parts of the fourms

GODSCRIBE
That's why they were banned in the first place ya know?

the Darkone
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
agreed dbz is above dc and marvel

What the f**k? are you smoking really, their are beings in the marvel and dc universe that will kill dbz, marvel unverse is to powerful and so is Dc.

Rune King Thor
Asgardian Destroyer
Zuras
Odin
Zeus
Thanos
Black Bolt
Molecule Man
Beta Ray Bill
Orion
Green Lanterns
Silver Surfer
Darkseid
Adam Warlock
Sersi
Ikaris (prime eternal)
Gladiator
Thena
Dr. Fate
Dr. Strange
Atum the God-eater/ Demogorge
Gog
Doomsday
Mangog
The Spectre
Godstalker (a celestial healder)
Silver Surfer
Morg
Moondragon
Count Nefaria
Juggernaut
Superboy Prime
Thor
Superman
The Magus (adam warlock darkside)
The Runner
Champion of the Universe
Forgotten One
Mindless Ones
Flash
Zantanna
Exodus
God-like Cable
Adult Superboy
Lucifer Morningstar
Archangel Michael
Asmodel
Ghost Rider
Mantis
Quasar
Jack of Hearts
Onslaught
Galactus
Lobo
Ego the living planet

ExtraMision5555
yup lol

soleran30
yes i agree

dbz chars are too weinny to exist in these parts of the fourms

I fixed your statement for you no problem

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by the Darkone
What the f**k? are you smoking really, their are beings in the marvel and dc universe that will kill dbz, marvel unverse is to powerful and so is Dc.

Rune King Thor
Asgardian Destroyer
Zuras
Odin
Zeus
Thanos
Black Bolt
Molecule Man
Beta Ray Bill
Orion
Green Lanterns
Silver Surfer
Darkseid
Adam Warlock
Sersi
Ikaris (prime eternal)
Gladiator
Thena
Dr. Fate
Dr. Strange
Gog
Doomsday
Mangog
The Spectre
Silver Surfer
Morg
Moondragon
Count Nefaria
Juggernaut
Superboy Prime
Thor
Superman
The Runner
Champion of the Universe
Forgotten One
Mindless Ones
Flash
Zantanna
Exodus
God-like Cable
Adult Superboy
Lucifer Morningstar
Archangel Michael
Asmodel
Ghost Rider
Mantis
Quasar
Jack of Hearts
Onslaught

Shenron murders all of them.

ExtraMision5555

Rune King Thor
Asgardian Destroyer
Zuras
Odin
Zeus
Thanos
Black Bolt
Molecule Man
Beta Ray Bill
Orion
Green Lanterns
Silver Surfer
Darkseid
Adam Warlock
Sersi
Ikaris (prime eternal)
Gladiator
Thena
Dr. Fate
Dr. Strange
Gog
Doomsday
Mangog
The Spectre
Silver Surfer
Morg
Moondragon
Count Nefaria
Juggernaut
Superboy Prime
Thor
Superman
The Runner
Champion of the Universe
Forgotten One
Mindless Ones
Flash
Zantanna
Exodus
God-like Cable
Adult Superboy
Lucifer Morningstar
Archangel Michael
Asmodel
Ghost Rider
Mantis
Quasar
Jack of Hearts
Onslaught

Whoa whoa

With the exceptions of Magic High level cosmics (as stated earlier), more than half of that that list is dead man, no fanboyism here, its just cold facts.

TO take it a step further, GOku in his last form could probably take on 90% of this list at the same time

WHY IS GOD CABLE ON THAT LIST?

ROFL
JUGGERNAUT???????
come on

GODSCRIBE
Goku in his final form would have the entire JLA giving him manicures. Doomsday and Juggernaut will become his personal lap dogs.

soleran30
God the IQ of this thread is just sinking....................did you kids just get outta daycare and watching DBZ all day.......................but hey its amusing at least did you eat all the paste while you were there or did you share..............................admit it you wanna be Goku don't you just say it..................let it all out is ok really

ExtraMision5555
God the IQ of this thread is just sinking....................did you kids just get outta daycare and watching DBZ all day.......................but hey its amusing at least did you eat all the paste while you were there or did you share..............................admit it you wanna be Goku don't you just say it..................let it all out is ok really

Ok?

Yeah i did get out of daycare, Good thing DBZ was on EVERY channnle smile
you know wat i love the most? when teacher lets me take my shirt off and watch DBZ under the blankets smile

GODSCRIBE

wow, way to be ****ing lame you insipid crab.

corn + knee = you

GODSCRIBE
Ok?

Yeah i did get out of daycare, Good thing DBZ was on EVERY channnle smile
you know wat i love the most? when teacher lets me take my shirt off and watch DBZ under the blankets smile

haha

the Darkone
Shenron murders all of them.

LT or Phoenix Force blink them out of existences.

ChaoticReign
You can't just use the "oh well they can blow up a planet". Yeah because they all just fly around at light speeds blasting planets without any effort left and right. Must be a pretty boring show then huh? Hyperman for the record is dc's god of hypertime, the son of superman and wonderwoman and could probably blink the dbz universe out of existance on a whim. Second of all just how is goku defeating superman? Don't say he's going to blow up a planet because superman can move faster than he can think. I've heard enough of all the dbz fanboys yelling "but dude he could like pwn the planet lolz". I want facts, scans and supporting arguements because I've seen these guys struggle to lift things like mountains and buildings. I don't see them surviving a punch from marvel and dc's heavy hitters.

GODSCRIBE
LT or Phoenix Force blink them out of existences.

then so will Shenron. he is ALL powerful.

GODSCRIBE
Second of all just how is goku defeating superman?

He puts a 10x Kamehameha wave down his ****ing mouth.

ExtraMision5555
You can't just use the "oh well they can blow up a planet". Yeah because they all just fly around at light speeds blasting planets without any effort left and right. Must be a pretty boring show then huh? Hyperman for the record is dc's god of hypertime, the son of superman and wonderwoman and could probably blink the dbz universe out of existance on a whim. Second of all just how is goku defeating superman? Don't say he's going to blow up a planet because superman can move faster than he can think. I've heard enough of all the dbz fanboys yelling "but dude he could like pwn the planet lolz". I want facts, scans and supporting arguements because I've seen these guys struggle to lift things like mountains and buildings. I don't see them surviving a punch from marvel and dc's heavy hitters.

Without getting to into it (becuase i have before) i will breifly explain why goku wuold cremate superman, just a sec --

soleran30
wow, way to be ****ing lame you insipid crab.

corn + knee = you

wOw your the rox#@!# kewl!

wise+ass = you at least we are now on the same playing field

that said take the DBZ and like some people said after somene like Sersi turns them all into pigs someone like Wolverine will come and put them on a spit for a bbq................................silly DBZ kids

GODSCRIBE
wOw your the rox#@!# kewl!

wise+ass = you at least we are now on the same playing field

that said take the DBZ and like some people said after somene like Sersi turns them all into pigs someone like Wolverine will come and put them on a spit for a bbq................................silly DBZ kids

It seems you and Mider attend the same grammar school. Apparently both of your brains are run by mice on wheels trying to chase a single cheetoh attatched to a string.

Mider
goku can has the raw power to destroy a universe just by the power he has inside him and he has the speed and ability to travel light years away in an instant. His powers have grown since then am i saying he can beat the MU or DCU with out trying oh no not at all, matter manipulators might not hurt him when good buu tried that on evil buu it was deflected back at him turning him into a chocolate cookie then he can add the guys powers to his own, so that might not work, dr strange has a really good chance of winning since majin buu could be contained by a sorceror who was nothing compared to him but even eternity might die against goku especially now that he has the power of the eternal dragon but yeah if he goes up against the high tear cosmics like Phoenix he will probably lose. DBZ is basically pokemon for older kids we love it yeah thats whta it is guys flying around blowing up planets what do you expect its not the best anime you can see better anime in hellsing or whatever but for some reason DBZ is still etertaining.

ExtraMision5555
ok chatoic:

(For the record you could dig deep into the superman vs goku therad but i wouldent suggest it cuz ill just explain it again)

Basicly it comes down to this (trying to keep it simple)

If you watch DBZ/read mangas you would truely understand how unfairly powerful sayins are.

For one, they fight at incalculable speeds (also think at them)
harness unholy ammounts of power.
Teleporting, basicly they are the ultimate fighters.

Superman can do what? Try to zap him with heat vision?
How long have sayins been dodgeing lasers/beams? since the dawn of time. The gap between Supermans and Gokus h2h is like the gap between multiple mans strength and mindless hulks

Goku moves faster (teleporatation vs light speed, and thast giving superman more than he deserves)

I dont know how Superman could even Touch Goku.

And one thing alot of ppl that dont watch DBZ dont know is that Goku absorbed the dragonballs. basicly that means, if he so choose, he could wish superman out of existance. but i usually dont include that in debates because its just flat out cheesy.

Without being too harsh, lets just say the VAST MAJORITY of marvel/dc WOULD NOT KILL Goku, or the majority of the super sayins.

Criteria for beating a sayin:

Cosmic level or superman durability COMBIND with matter manipulation (like SS or galactus) or intense magic. (Vegitta has resisted very strong magic before so basic magic wont cut it)

the Darkone
Whoa whoa

With the exceptions of Magic High level cosmics (as stated earlier), more than half of that that list is dead man, no fanboyism here, its just cold facts.

TO take it a step further, GOku in his last form could probably take on 90% of this list at the same time

WHY IS GOD CABLE ON THAT LIST?

ROFL
JUGGERNAUT???????
come on

Cable will mind rape them, Juggernauts powers are from a skyfather/elder demon god. Everybody on that list will kill them, you think to much on physical strength, how can you beat a being like sersi who can turn you into shit the with molecule man who is a cube being=immortal. Thanos alone will beat the f**k out of DBZ characters and destroyed a planet own his powers and since he got another upgrade oh yeah DBZ is dead. DBZ is so overrated, they can't even survive in space and expect them to beat elder gods, cosmic beings, abstracts, cosmic deity's.

GODSCRIBE
(For the record you could dig deep into the superman vs goku therad but i wouldent suggest it cuz ill just explain it again)

Basicly it comes down to this (trying to keep it simple)

If you watch DBZ/read mangas you would truely understand how unfairly powerful sayins are.

For one, they fight at incalculable speeds (also think at them)
harness unholy ammounts of power.
Teleporting, basicly they are the ultimate fighters.

Superman can do what? Try to zap him with heat vision?
How long have sayins been dodgeing lasers/beams? since the dawn of time. The gap between Supermans and Gokus h2h is like the gap between multiple mans strength and mindless hulks

Goku moves faster (teleporatation vs light speed, and thast giving superman more than he deserves)

I dont know how Superman could even Touch Goku.

And one thing alot of ppl that dont watch DBZ dont know is that Goku absorbed the dragonballs. basicly that means, if he so choose, he could wish superman out of existance. but i usually dont include that in debates because its just flat out cheesy.

thumb up thumb up thumb up thumb up thumb up

the Darkone
Originally posted by Mider
goku can has the raw power to destroy a universe just by the power he has inside him and he has the speed and ability to travel light years away in an instant. His powers have grown since then am i saying he can beat the MU or DCU with out trying oh no not at all, matter manipulators might not hurt him when good buu tried that on evil buu it was deflected back at him turning him into a chocolate cookie then he can add the guys powers to his own, so that might not work, dr strange has a really good chance of winning since majin buu could be contained by a sorceror who was nothing compared to him but even eternity might die against goku especially now that he has the power of the eternal dragon but yeah if he goes up against the high tear cosmics like Phoenix he will probably lose. DBZ is basically pokemon for older kids we love it yeah thats whta it is guys flying around blowing up planets what do you expect its not the best anime you can see better anime in hellsing or whatever but for some reason DBZ is still etertaining.

No he doesn't! Goku was powerful but he was not a cosmic diety for god sakes, this is the same goku who gets b**h slap by his wife, who died 3x. Mider I lost all respect for you, really to think that DBZ characters can beat beings that will kill goku and dbz in a blink of an eye. The spectre alone will shit on them, you dbz fanboys are so sad it's not even funny. Darkseid kills all of them with the omega beams.

Mider
juggernaut would get hit so badly i dont know what would happen and those other beings if there not magical then they can have there powers deflected and babidi tried to mind controll vegeta it didnt work vegeta let him take over his mind so his powers would be doubled, and babidi is strong enough to mind controll the king of the demons who is close to being as strong as cell so only beings who have a chance are the magical ones and others who have higher ability with there minds. and even then you have to factor in speed.

the Darkone
The Runner rus at warpspeed and immortal kills goku with a smile on his face.

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by Mider
juggernaut would get hit so badly i dont know what would happen and those other beings if there not magical then they can have there powers deflected and babidi tried to mind controll vegeta it didnt work vegeta let him take over his mind so his powers would be doubled, and babidi is strong enough to mind controll the king of the demons who is close to being as strong as cell so only beings who have a chance are the magical ones and others who have higher ability with there minds. and even then you have to factor in speed.

Although not typed as good as ide like lol, yes that is what i was reffering to as far as it would have to be VERY HIGH LEVEL MAGIC combind with insane durability and speed, one or the other=missing bodyparts

ExtraMision5555
The Runner rus at warpspeed and immortal kills goku with a smile on his face.
Teleportaion>warp speed

soleran30
It seems you and Mider attend the same grammar school. Apparently both of your brains are run by mice on wheels trying to chase a single cheetoh attatched to a string.

I am just trying to keep to your level. By the way spellcheck your post mister brilliant.

Derp derp derp DBZ roxorz Shenron got beat by merged Goku/vegeta after swallowing his balls (lol his balls) he isn't faster then light blah blah blah DBZ haha

ExtraMision5555
Oh ok
didnt know that light traveled faster than teleportation
ill make a mental note of that

Mider
if runner came at goku he could just release his power on him from all directions and beat him like that, thats what he can do when he is surrounded by alot of beings at once, and i dont know who is faster i know that he can travel light years away in an instant is that faster then warp speed.......i think so but im not sure.

GODSCRIBE
I am just trying to keep to your level. By the way spellcheck your post mister brilliant.

Derp derp derp DBZ roxorz Shenron got beat by merged Goku/vegeta after swallowing his balls (lol his balls) he isn't faster then light blah blah blah DBZ haha

what, cheetoh?

lmao you are even less than the simp I made you out to be.

soleran30
Istant transmition was Goku's fastest move so lets give him the speed of light and thats what GOKU said. Goku will sit for days doing one of these numbers....

KamahKamahkamahkamahkamahkamahkamahkamahkamahkamah
kamah blah blah he does it every time as he charges up................TAKES FOREVER for their most powerful attacks........the only attacks they have that would hurt High end Marvel Dc characters.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.