gog wars doomsday vs mindless hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juggernaut66666
w

GODSCRIBE
Only Bannerless Hulk stands a chance.

ChaoticReign
DD by a lot. He tore through an entire army of gogs.

juggernaut66666
hey godscribe gog wars doomsday killed an army of gogs even one gog is more powerfull the superman

GODSCRIBE
yeah, i know Hulk gets raped, but only Bannerless Hulk stands a chance albeit a slim one.

Betageuze
Mindless Hulk has no limits.... (the only one, who manhandled a totally out of controll, mindless Hulk.. was the unspeakable menace... called... the HULK KILLER HUMANOID)

so therefore i dont see a chance for Doomsday, to win this

Mindless Hulk is the strongest powerforce in the Universe....

a team of very powerful individuals would be necessary to handle Mindless Hulk... imagine...in the past the whole Avengers crew couldnt handle the Hulk... so .. how Doomsday on his own.. would stand a chance ..?

juggernaut66666
hulk killer humanoid beat him so his has limits you dumbass

GODSCRIBE
lol...

Betageuze
the fact is that HULK KILLER HUMANOID is not beatable..... he is unstoppable.....

so in this case... even the no-limits bonus of Mindless Hulk here brings him not very much... HULK KILLER HUMANOID plays in his own league.....he has no opponent, to being afraid of.....

Juggernaut is stoppable.... Onslaught, Nimrod, many hulk incarnations (like Mindless or War Hulk), Thor, X-Men or Gladiator have shown us , HOW to stop an Juggernaut

HULK KILLER HUMANOID .. cannot be stopped.....

the only character .. who perhaps would being able to stop the HULK KILLER HUMANOID would be a total out of control Mindless Hulk...

but you have to give him time..... to reach such strength spheres, where even HULK KILLER HUMANOID would become troubles....

Mider
ummm even bannerless hulk cant hurt silver surfer who is below skyfather and gog is above skyfather and hanging with gog i dont know what that makes gog wars doomsday all i know is that he'd murder the hulk and surfer, what i mean by i dont know were that places him is that can gog be a skyfather since he doesnt have many powers sept punching and hitting and stuff like that?

soujaboy09
Originally posted by Betageuze
the fact is that HULK KILLER HUMANOID is not beatable..... he is unstoppable.....

so in this case... even the no-limits bonus of Mindless Hulk here brings him not very much... HULK KILLER HUMANOID plays in his own league.....he has no opponent, to being afraid of.....

Juggernaut is stoppable.... Onslaught, Nimrod, many hulk incarnations (like Mindless or War Hulk), Thor, X-Men or Gladiator have shown us , HOW to stop an Juggernaut

HULK KILLER HUMANOID .. cannot be stopped.....

the only character .. who perhaps would being able to stop the HULK KILLER HUMANOID would be a total out of control Mindless Hulk...

but you have to give him time..... to reach such strength spheres, where even HULK KILLER HUMANOID would become troubles....

Do you think Hulk can beat a Celestial?

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by soujaboy09
Do you think Hulk can beat a Celestial?

laughing

Betageuze
a total Mindless out of Controll .. in full rage Hulk... can possible beat EVERY character.....

the only one who can match than his power... would really be the unspeakable menace... called the HULK KILLER HUMANOID.......

HULK KILLER HUMANOID walked through a wall.. like this wall was not here..... this was impressive... very impressive

i mean.. the Juggernaut have to run.. to crush a wall... but HULK KILLER HUMANOID.... all what he has to do.. is move on.... and the wall is getting crushed....

soujaboy09
Ok, now I think your joking, you have to be

A man Hulk would win this cause he is the most powerful characeter.... he has unlimited power and indurance only Hulk Humaniotmatd killer can ouch hulks power.

Hulk will just grow stronger, and stronger, and stronger untill noone can stop him.

juggernaut is well overathed cause he's class 90 Hulk punched so hard it hurt Hulk's hand.

Hulk is da best

Hulk would grow so strong that he could defeat the leader of the celestials or anyone.

Hulk could defeat Odin, Thor, Juggernaut, Cyttorak, anyone even the watchers he's that good man.

Hulk just grows, and grows he's that good

ChaoticReign
Hulk Killer was a chump he can die by electrocution and I was pretty sure the only thing he was invulnerable against was punches. Just about anyone who has an intelligence level higher than a rock would destroy hulk killer humanoid.

Betageuze
realize the facts... look at :

http://www.immortalthor.net/bio-juggernaut.html

Juggy is "only" Superhuman class 90

i am not saying this.....

Betageuze
look at :

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/hulkkill.htm

WHICH FORCE IN UNIVERSE CAN STOP THIS BEHEMOTH ONLY WITH RAW POWER ???

Mider
strenght doesnt get you everywere last time i checked bannerless hulk couldnt even dent the silver surfer, gog wars doomsday did more then dent a guy above a skyfather give me a break he isnt unbeatable even the strongest version of hulk warhulk couldnt beat juggernaut he only stalemated him.

Betageuze
War Hulk beaten down the 8th day Juggernaut..... what more facts do you want ??

an Mindless Hulk.. is by far the most dominant, powerful force of the Hulk incarnations.... has no limits.....

how you gonna beat a guy, who has no limits... no pain level....

well... HULK KILLER HUMANOID has shown how..

Mider
ok so let me understand what your saying if mindless hulk went against Odin you are saying he'd win?

soujaboy09
Thats what he's been saying since he got here.

juggernaut66666
betageuze war hulk beat down 8th day juggernaut your the stupidest member on this forum they've never fought you dumbass

Mider
are you insane? Hulk beating odin what part of he couldnt even dent silver surfer dont you understand????? i mean im not typing in another language its plain english. He would lose to odin, and he'd lose to gog and since gog has been shown to have trouble with DD he would lose to DD.

ChaoticReign
The flash could rape hulk killer and he can barely lift anything compared to half the people discussed thus far. If hulk killer was so unstopable he wouldn't be dead would he?

soujaboy09
This man is truely a dumbass it's official he knows nothing of comics

Marcus4600
Who, betageuze? Yeah, it's true. The HKH, while a good weapon against the Savage Hulk, wouldn't work against anyone else. I'd love to see it go up against Thor, considering electricity can f*ck it up. I dunno. I guess he's either ignorant, or a fanboy of a dumb robot.

Mider
how was Doomsday killing those gogs anyway was he just punching them to death or what?

CaptainStoic
Those Skyfathers if you can even call them tha were not in Odin's league, Odin would crush Doomday under optimal conditions, he can grow to be the same height as Surtur, not just that but he can imprison him in an unbreakable magic field. I don't need to say what Odin would do to the Superman of the Gog wars, because we all know that Odin would kill him in less time than he could blink (the magic factor). The fact that Doomsday is a Hulk ripoff doesn't mean he can't beat the Hulk, but if he's fight the same Hulk than ran through Onslaught, you know the one that was frothing at the mouth, it's just not possible, Doomsday does get stronger to adapt to life threatening conditions but the same Superman in the Gog wars beat Doomsdays butt in Superman#175 and I have to add that Gog wars Doomsday was an inteligent Doomsday, which means he knows fear.
The Hulk will eventually get so strong,(I'm talking about the Hulk capable of cracking a planet in two) that Doomsday will not be able to compensate.... Just remember what Superman did to Doomsday in 175 which was official (of course DC will try to chance the story they always do) but Superman owned him in that comic, the Hulk that The Beyonder said was an infinity power would own him too. It might take a while but Inteligent Doomsday can't take a mindless Hulk.

Mider
ummmm odin cant even time travel under his own power the dc skyfathers are IMO superior to the ones in MU which you have no proof of disputing i think but if you do please show us, Ares who is not a skyfather almost took over DC earth by making the people want to fight each other wonder women had to talk him out of it cause if there was no people there would be no one to believe in ares and thus he would cease to exist, laster on he owned the JLA, did i mention he's not a skyfather, when he did go up against Darkseid though he lost so please dont come here saying that the DC skyfathers no nobodys.

Marcus4600
He didn't, Mider. He said that they aren't in Odin's league, which is a bit different. Also, Quicksilver can time travel under his own power. Does that mean he's as powerful as Skyfather? Not really. Assume something and you make yourself look like an ass.

Mider
not in odins leauge? did you miss the whole thing that ares did under his own power and he's not even a skyfather, yet he almost destroyed the whole world and took down the JLA in another saga Darkseid was the one who stopped him yeah thor could have done the same thing right? but if darkseid was there he'd have lost too, since he is not assential to the source, the point is that ares isnt that below a skyfather and beside that no one just gets into the quintessance which DC zues is in thinking about it he must be very very powerful considering his company in that group so yeah any of those guys are higher then a MU skyfather ganthet for example, highfather who is maybe equal to darkseid, etc.

CaptainStoic
Odin would kill any Ares no matter what Universe he's in. Just because Odin can not time travel under his own power does not mean he can't beat Ares, The Silver Surfer broke the time barrier, but Odin would kill him too. Just remember one thing, the Odin force allows him to get super big, I really doubt Ares is anything Surtur can't handle, and who is Wonderwoman to Odin? Doomsday just isn't in this league nor is the Hulk, but once again let's not get off of the real subject.
The Gog wars Doomsday is the same version that Kal-El schooled in Superman #175 he was no longer mindless, so he knew fear, and I'm positive that the mindless Hulk that beat up on Onslaught will definately make Doomsday scared senseless. One more thing, it is unknown whether or not Darkseid can take Odin in a battle I know Superman beat the crap out of Darkseid in Batman/Superman and hung him up on the wall of losers... so your guess is as good as mine.

CaptainStoic
And what about Odin using The Casket of Ancient Winters? I mean if we are talking about using plot devices this would put Odin up there with Galactus as far as being an Earth threatening force. If there are no cheap plot Devices concerned in a battle between Odin and Ares there is no doubt that Odin would make him his lap dog.

Mider
my point about talking about ares is that he is probably not far from odin in power but DC zues being a skyfather he is even higher then DC ares and probably higher then MU odin, and no i dont think odin can beat guys like ganthet, or high father i really really dont see that, and for your info gog was strong enough to beat ANYONE in the quintessance one on one not as a group but one on one he was stronger then any of them including the phantom stranger.

Rewmac
............What an old one big grin

Apolloknight
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
hulk killer humanoid beat him so his has limits you dumbass

Greatest post ever....... laughing laughing laughing laughing

Rewmac
You haven't seen the Top 5 posts of Betageuze big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.