Ginyu Force vs. JLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GODSCRIBE
Captain Ginyu
Gurd
Batta
Reacoom
Jheese

vs

Superman
Wonder Woman
Aquaman
Batman
Martian Manhunter

GODSCRIBE
Gurd could freeze time, while Jheese molests Wonder Woman and Cap Ginyu beheads the rest. Or he could switch bodies with Superman and beat the crap out of everyone else.

What do you think?

Black Adam
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
Gurd could freeze time, while Jheese molests Wonder Woman and Cap Ginyu beheads the rest.

But when he freezes time doesn't he also freeze everyone else including his teammates?

thesilverspider
Originally posted by Black Adam
But when he freezes time doesn't he also freeze everyone else including his teammates?
yup

ExtraMision5555
LoL
no one sees the body swtich coming

time freeze is incredible
rofl

DigiMark007
Who are those people??

GODSCRIBE
Not if it's Mind Freeze. He can do both. And it's more line of sight than anything.

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
LoL

rofl
body switch is so dastardly.

Black Adam
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Who are those people??

DBZ...........

thesilverspider
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Who are those people??
Just close it............

GODSCRIBE
gay..

Black Adam
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
LoL

rofl

I think a telepath would know

Mider
that might not work then since he's not very strong physically can even they get through WW's shield? or break her lasso though if she tried that i would think theyd drag her around horribly ew not a good thought, maybe martian manhunter can mind rape them im not sure though vegeta overcame bibidi who could mind controll the king of the demons sooooo im not sure if dr fate was on the team he'd be the one who would probably win but even then he'd have to be fast enough which is.................i believe 99.9 percent unlikely.

ExtraMision5555
magic properties of MM makes it hard to say, but one things for sure
BATMANS DEAD!!!
yeah this thread is prolly ont he way to closure tho
so i wont bother argueing

ExtraMision5555
i hope not tho cuz its intrestnig

GODSCRIBE
I think a telepath would know

there's a fine line between telepathy and pre-cognition.

thesilverspider
gay..
eek! You are

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by Mider
that might not work then since he's not very strong physically can even they get through WW's shield? or break her lasso though if she tried that i would think theyd drag her around horribly ew not a good thought, maybe martian manhunter can mind rape them im not sure though vegeta overcame bibidi who could mind controll the king of the demons sooooo im not sure if dr fate was on the team he'd be the one who would probably win but even then he'd have to be fast enough which is.................i believe 99.9 percent unlikely.

huh?

he can switch bodies with anyone stronger than him. in this case he will snatch Supes body and beat the shit out of his teammates. or gurd would just stop time.

ExtraMision5555
awww the other ones closesd sad
fun while it lasted

Mider
MM has magic properties?

ExtraMision5555
huh?

he can switch bodies with anyone stronger than him. in this case he will snatch Supes body and beat the shit out of his teammates. or gurd would just stop time.

yup, strength doesnt matter
he could swtich with galactus if he was dumb enough

Black Adam
there's a fine line between telepathy and pre-cognition.

So he wouldn't pick up

"I'm going to switch my body with his now" the second he thought of it?

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by thesilverspider
eek! You are

erm

DigiMark007
DBZ...........

Yeah, DBZ's not allowed here. I had to PM that Mac Murphy guy too about it. Try the anime forum for DBZ discussion....but they usually make horrible thread topics here in the comics, and none of us (I'm speaking for all the Mods) are huge fans of the shouting matches that routinely break out in dbz-vs-comic thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.