The Champions vs The New Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Quick Freeze
The Champions:
Angel
Black Widow
Darkstar
Ghost Rider
Hercules
Iceman

New Avengers:
Luke Cage
Captain America
Iron Man
Spider-Man
Spider-Woman
Wolverine

WHO TAKES IT!?!?!?

Marcus4600
I'd say the New Avengers take it about 6/10 times. They'd have the most trouble with GR and Herc.

Quick Freeze
i'd have to disagree
i think that ghost rider and herc would be more than enough to take out iron man who would give the champs the most trouble

TheKahn
Imo, the ones the New Avengers really have to worry about are Iceman and Ghost Rider. GR could disable any member of the NA certainly long enough for Iceman to freeze them to death. And the NA don't seem to have the ability to really hurt either one. Adding the rest of the Champions just seems cruel.

Quick Freeze
well what if NA gets sentry
and it's not uber powerful iceman, it's how powerful he was when he was a champion

jrodslam
Darkstar, Iceman, Ghost Rider and Hercules is overkill. Ironman is the Avengers only powerhouse. Strength and Power wise.

Champions 8/10.

TheKahn
Originally posted by Quick Freeze
well what if NA gets sentry
and it's not uber powerful iceman, it's how powerful he was when he was a champion

With Sentry the situation is reversed. I don't really think the Champions could really hurt him. He did own a herald after all, so I think he could take on the Champions solo.

Without uber-Iceman, the Champions would have a harder time but I still think they match up pretty well with the New Avengers. Hercules is a real danger as he could kill most of them with a single punch, GR is still a real problem, and Darkstar should match up pretty well with Iron Man. It would be close but I'd go with Champions 7/10

Quick Freeze
yeah thats why i didnt put sentry on,
i still think NA has a good chance w/o him though, the cap/tony combo is a force to be reckoned but yeah the champs take it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.