Chuck Norris vs superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tomtom45
who takes it?

grey fox
Been done 4 times......

tomtom45
Chuck wins of course. right?

tomtom45
remember back in the summer of 04 on here, those were the days.

Swanky-Tuna
Overdone wins.

Black Adam
Looks like he was Banned.

wonder what for?..

SolidEnd
probably a sock or something, I haven't seen bad thraeds from him and stuff

samishe
Damn!!! Not Chuck Norris thread again!!!

Arahan

AJ4LIFE
if u dont want to be banned i wouldnt do these threads, bracken got banned for it, and black adam knows all about him dont u wink

Black Adam
Originally posted by AJ4LIFE
if u dont want to be banned i wouldnt do these threads, bracken got banned for it, and black adam knows all about him dont u wink

bracken?

never heard of him....

Juntai
Chuck has a new movie out, straight to DVD release. Came out on Tuesday.

AJ4LIFE
U REMEMBER HIM, ADAM the guy that hates yor guts cause u said preds would win ain a war,
laughing

Black Adam
Originally posted by Black Adam
Looks like he was Banned.

wonder what for?..

Yep it was a sock

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=374694&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=2

Black Adam
Originally posted by AJ4LIFE
U REMEMBER HIM, ADAM the guy that hates yor guts cause u said preds would win ain a war,
laughing

nope.

doesn't ring any bells.

AJ4LIFE
lol, u cant be serious lol

AJ4LIFE
go to ultimate showndown of ultimate destiny to see who would win

TheKahn
The mods on this site are about the most laid back and friendly group of people you could ask for. But eventually they are going to get really pissed with all of these recent and intentionally off-topic threads. It looks like this guy has already been banned. Maybe some others will take that under consideration.

AJ4LIFE
i hope so, i thought wen bracken left theyed stop but noooooooooooooo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.