Symbiote WAr!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carnageandvenom
Who would win in a battle of Venom ,Carnage, toxin, she venom,scream,hybrid,Phage, Riot, Lasher, and Shriek? Its a Symbiote war!!!! I say that Venom or carnage would win!

thesilverspider
Toxin..........

samishe
Toxin sucks.
Venom or Carnage.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by samishe
Toxin sucks.
Venom or Carnage.
Didn't he beat both at the same time..........

Juntai
Where's Witchblade?

samishe
Originally posted by thesilverspider
Didn't he beat both at the same time..........

No. He beat Carnage.
When Venom and Carnage joined forces they owned him easilly.

thesilverspider
No. He beat Carnage.
When Venom and Carnage joined forces they owned him easilly.
You sure about that?
there's scans of the fight somewhere.........

samishe
Originally posted by thesilverspider
You sure about that?
there's scans of the fight somewhere.........

Hold a sec.

Marcus4600
Toxin beat them both silly.

samishe
Really?

thesilverspider
Really?
What the hell is that?it don't show anything.

samishe
It's from Venom vs Carnage. They owned him there.

spetznaz
It's from Venom vs Carnage. They owned him there.

Oh please!

I have that comic .....they did not 'own him' there or anywhere.

That scan you showed is of when they jumped Toxin while he was at a cemetary (with Black Cat). The next picture shows Venom picking up a large rock to bash Toxin with, when Black Cat steps in and asks him why he is trying to kill Toxin.
Then Spiderman shows up and a tussle commences (and Toxin is not in it).
Then it shows the symbiotes messing Spidey up, at which point Toxin gets back into the fight and thrashes both Carnage and Venom .....who then proceed to run away.

You must have a different edition where they 'own' Toxin.

spideycarnage
haha, toxin wins farily easily

thesilverspider
Originally posted by spetznaz
Oh please!

That scan you showed is of when they jumped Toxin while he was at a cemetary (with Black Cat). The next picture shows Venom picking up a large rock to bash Toxin with, when Black Cat steps in and asks him why he is trying to kill Toxin.
Then it shows the symbiotes messing Spidey up, at which point Toxin gets back into the fight and thrashes both Carnage and Venom .....who then proceed to run away.

See this man speaks the truth and nothing but.

samishe
Oh please!

Well i have that comix too. They came at the cemetary. Attacked Toxin. He was absolutely helpless. Then came Spider-man. Black cat joined the fight. They three made Carnage and Venom run away. Symbiots would've killed Toxin if not Spidey and Cat.

spetznaz
Well i have that comix too. They came at the cemetary. Attacked Toxin. He was absolutely helpless. Then came Spider-man. Black cat joined the fight. They three made Carnage and Venom run away. Symbiots would've killed Toxin if not Spidey and Cat.

Hmmmm.

I have the thing right in front of me,and what I see is as follows:

- Black Cat and Officer Patrick Mulligan (since he is in human form) are at the funeral for the art guy who met an unfortunate end at the hands of carnage.
- At that point Carnage and Venom attack Pat (who then turns to Toxin just as they hit) because they know, and say, that when he 'grows' he will be too tough, too strong, too formidable for them. According to Venom he could be the 'end of them.'
- Venom has a rock ....all ready to smash Toxin when Black Cat talks to him.
- After that Spidey shows up .....all this while Toxin is doing nothing.
- The symbiotes are about to kill Spidey.
- Then Toxin gets into the fight and the 2 symbiotes flee.

There was no ownage that occured ....in fact one could say that in the entire comic it was Toxin who was doing most of the ownage. He whipped Carnage like it was nothing (could have easily killed him had his conscience not got the better of him).
And all this was when Officer Mulligan was new with the Toxin symbiote .....imagine when he is all 'grown.'

Toxin is beyond both Venom and Carnage.

samishe
Hmmmm.

I have the thing right in front of me,and what I see is as follows:

- Black Cat and Officer Patrick Mulligan (since he is in human form) are at the funeral for the art guy who met an unfortunate end at the hands of carnage.
- At that point Carnage and Venom attack Pat (who then turns to Toxin just as they hit) because they know, and say, that when he 'grows' he will be too tough, too strong, too formidable for them. According to Venom he could be the 'end of them.'
- Venom has a rock ....all ready to smash Toxin when Black Cat talks to him.
- After that Spidey shows up .....all this while Toxin is doing nothing.
- The symbiotes are about to kill Spidey.
- Then Toxin gets into the fight and the 2 symbiotes flee.

There was no ownage that occured ....in fact one could say that in the entire comic it was Toxin who was doing most of the ownage. He whipped Carnage like it was nothing (could have easily killed him had his conscience not got the better of him).
And all this was when Officer Mulligan was new with the Toxin symbiote .....imagine when he is all 'grown.'

Toxin is beyond both Venom and Carnage.

-First of all he turns to Toxin before they attack.
-Second Venom said that when Toxin growns he'll be strong and formidable. Not FOR THEM. Just strong and formidable.
-That Toxin wasn't grown up yet doesn't mean anything. When Carnage just appeared he looked stronger than ever later and he was young.
-According to Venom Carnage could have been an end for him too, so what? Doesn't mean anything.
-When Cat was talking to Venom Toxin wasn't just not doing anything, he was unconscious. Because Venom and Carnage made him unconscious.
-Toxin gets in a fight one on one against Carnage only. While Cat and Spider dealing with Venom.

Toxin can fight only one of them. If two at the same time he's dead.

Marcus4600
Read issue 4 again, Samishe. They caught him off guard. After he got back up, he hulked out, then beat them both silly in 2 pages. The last 2 fighting would be Hybrid and Toxin, definately.

samishe
Originally posted by Marcus4600
Read issue 4 again, Samishe. They caught him off guard. After he got back up, he hulked out, then beat them both silly in 2 pages. The last 2 fighting would be Hybrid and Toxin, definately.

I'm holding this issue right infront of me. He saw them coming.
He beat Carnage ONLY. Cat and Spider beat Venom.

samishe
There. Toxin beating Carnage while Cat and Spider taking care of Venom.

FG725
yeah samishe is right Toxin never even laid a punch on Venom Cat distracted Venom from killing Toxin then spidey came with Cat and beat up Venom. But cat was more ppowerful than normal in those issues Carnage would've taken her out quick. Besides Venom beats down spidey all the time and broke cat's nose. Besides Carnage and the rest may not be geniuses but i would go after the most powerful first most likely they would take down hybrid or Toxin first then carnage and Venom can take down most of the other symbiotes pretty easily scream will be his only other challenge

Marcus4600
Knowing Venom, he won't attack Toxin first, considering that Toxin is what he considers his legacy. He'll go for Carnage, then the life foundation ones. Toxin and Hybrid will more than likely do the same. From then on, it's symbiote tissue flying everywhere.

FG725
Venom did consider him his legacy that was before he found he was like spider-man so he did one thing he never would do and teamed up with Carnage given the situation he would do the same once again

Wolverine2006
I'm holding this issue right infront of me. He saw them coming.
He beat Carnage ONLY. Cat and Spider beat Venom.

Toxin gets pissed off inside that grave thing, comes in with steam coming off of him then beats them both up. And thats just when hes young wait til hes as old as those 2.

spideycarnage
toxin wins everytime, carnage or venom takes second( edge to carnage)

FG725
Originally posted by Wolverine2006
Toxin gets pissed off inside that grave thing, comes in with steam coming off of him then beats them both up. And thats just when hes young wait til hes as old as those 2.
he doesnt touch VENOM if you look venom is being beaten by cat and spiderman i made the same mistake

Wolverine2006
Originally posted by FG725
he doesnt touch VENOM if you look venom is being beaten by cat and spiderman i made the same mistake

That spawn sig is tight

samishe
Originally posted by Wolverine2006

I hate when people can't admit they were wrong. Look at the scan again.
Toxin never fought Venom in "Venom vs Carnage".

And that he's young doesn't mean that he will get stronger after he grows. Look at Carnage in "savage alliance". He was young there and it seemed he was stronger than in later issues.

LASHERWOLVERINE
WELL TOXIN BEAT CARNAGE SO HES OUT SPIDY AND CAT TOOLK OUT VENOM HES OUT SO IM GONNA SAY HYBRID CUZ HES A MIX OF: RIOT (STRONG) PHAGE (SPIKY) LASHER (AGILE AND HAS COOL WHIP THINGS) AGONY (CHEER LEEDER) AND SCREAM (LEADER)

Parmaniac
don't like it but Toxin takes it, btw I think he ruined the symbiot herachy with Carnage and Venom on Top for years

SamZED
Im gonna go with Venom (if its Brock)

thanos-prime
you should add the anti-venom if he was in it i think he would win.

LASHERWOLVERINE
I THINK ITS HARD TO SAY TOXIN COULD OF KILLD CARNAGE LIKE HE WAS AN ANT CUZ CARNAGE IS COOL AND SHOULD STAY ALIVE FOR LONGER

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.