Dooku vs. Kar Vastor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Glentract
Kar took on Mace very well. How would Dooku fair in Mace's place?

tdtd
Nobody has told me who Kar Vastor was yet.

Darth_Glentract
Mace's brother.

vpokdekjyafmidp
why isnt it Kar Windu?
and can i get some info on him? idk who he is at all

tdtd
Wtf? Shaft has a brother? Younger or older, and what happens to him?

Fishy
I don't really see a non force user winning against a Dark Side force user that knows lightning...

tdtd
Windu's brother is a non force user?

Darth_Glentract
Fishy, Kar uses the force.

tdtd
Ok now I'm confused, what book is this in?

Darth_Glentract
Shatterpoint. Go look him up on wookiepedia or something.

Faunus

tdtd
Time to get shatterpoint.

Faunus
Or read it in B&N like a smart person. wink

darthsith19
Originally posted by Faunus
Or read it in B&N like a smart person. wink
How about the library?

Anyways, I pretty much agree with Fishy. I Kar's far stronger is sheer muscle strength. This battle'd be long and intense, Kar'd probably lose in a Force battle but with his Vibro-Shiv's... I say Dooku wins, though, cause I don't think Kar could stop Dooku if he tried to throw him across the room like he did with Kenobi. Still, it'd take a hell of alot to take Kar down. Tossing him across the room'd do next to nothing. But I say Dooku eventually wins since eventually Mace beat Kar (at the end of the book) and Mace and Dooku are roughly even.

tdtd
I'd still put Dooku above Vastor.

Captain REX
How was Kar Vastor defeated in Shatterpoint, if at all?

Darth_Glentract
Mace threw a vibro-shield at him and Kar had to block it with his own vibro shields. The shields shredded eachother and Kar was filled with shrapnel. I might not remember perfectly though.

Faunus
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
Mace threw a vibro-shield at him and Kar had to block it with his own vibro shields. The shields shredded eachother and Kar was filled with shrapnel. I might not remember perfectly though.

Pretty much. . .

And darthsith, I don't see Kar getting beaten by a Force push, or even several Force pushes. He recovered from Mace's bone-shattering blows in seconds.

darthsith19
Originally posted by Faunus
Pretty much. . .

And darthsith, I don't see Kar getting beaten by a Force push, or even several Force pushes. He recovered from Mace's bone-shattering blows in seconds.
I know, that's why I said "Still, it'd take a hell of alot to take Kar down." And also a Force push from Dooku would hurt more than a punch from Mace, cause the Force is stronger than sheer muscle.

tdtd
Tell that to Arnold, the human terminator.

Faunus
Originally posted by darthsith19
I know, that's why I said "Still, it'd take a hell of alot to take Kar down." And also a Force push from Dooku would hurt more than a punch from Mace, cause the Force is stronger than sheer muscle.

Than a normal punch, yeah. But not six Force-powered ones landed ''before could blink.''

Fishy
Well why would Dooku use a force push he can just as well shoot lightning can't he?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.