Count Nefaria vs. Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Kal-El
Current Darkseid vs. Count Nefaria. Who wins? Battle's near an erupting volcano.

batdude123
Dark Seid is an ubber powerful being. Count Nefaria is a very powerful being as well, but he's not in the league of Dark Seid. Dark Seid is more in the class of a slightly depowered Galactus.

Ex11B
Which Darkseid are we talking about.....

soleran30
Originally posted by Ex11B
Which Darkseid are we talking about.....

It doesn't matter really because if Darkseid loses its not really Darkseid its an avatar so Darkseid winssmile

Juntai
Even one of the avatars could probably run him over in most encounters as well.

batdude123
Count Nefaria shouldn't even be mentioned in the same breath as the PURE form of Dark Seid.

CaptainStoic
I'm outnumbered but I dont see what Darkseid has done lately that makes him so powerful, Superman punched him in the arm so hard I thing he actually ruptured it, in Batman/Superman... I think The Count is being downplayed by hype.... IMO Count takes it.

Ex11B
I agree w/CaptainStoic.......

soleran30
See lets get down on DS due to a Superman showing........................SM can wrestle angels and has soul vision now ..............shoot the writers of SM not poor DS who is getting jobbed due to SM 'ism

Galvaclaw
Superman was right next to the sun when he last fought Darkseid. Being beaten by a superman at multiple time normal strength is nothing to be ashamed of.

Hit and Run
Originally posted by Galvaclaw
Superman was right next to the sun when he last fought Darkseid. Being beaten by a superman at multiple time normal strength is nothing to be ashamed of.
It is when you are supposed to be powerful enough to make Pre-Crisis Superman and the enitre Pantheon Gods sh!t their pants at the mere thought of you.

Neraria only wins this if Darkseid hasn't stooped jobbing to everyone.

thesilverspider
Darkseid easily.............

Ex11B
Originally posted by Hit and Run
It is when you are supposed to be powerful enough to make Pre-Crisis Superman and the enitre Pantheon Gods sh!t their pants at the mere thought of you.

Neraria only wins this if Darkseid hasn't stooped jobbing to everyone.

Pre-Crisis.......... roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing

Thanos_6383
Originally posted by soleran30
It doesn't matter really because if Darkseid loses its not really Darkseid its an avatar so Darkseid winssmile

Yep,because fanboys say so.. sick

Mider
not really comics said that

CaptainStoic
I don't get it, whenever Darkseid wins a fight, it's really him, but if he loses it's an avatar. People keep saying that Darkseid was an avatar when Doomsday cracked his rockhead, but before he passes out he appears to be stunned that his Omega Blast did not work!!! What kind of bulls*** is that?
Does he have to walk out of the comicbook and tell everyone that in this issue it's really me, or what?
Darkseid is full of cheapness... I have to add that Superman was busting his a** in the barn before he flew him into outer space.

We are talking about the comic sketched by Micheal Turner right?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.