Sinister Six Vs. Teen Titans

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Comicbook_kid
What if Spider-man's enemies' called the Sinister Six took on the Teen Titans?

The Sinister Six :

1. Doctor Octopus
2. Electro
3. The Sandman
4. The Hobgoblin
5. Venom
6. Kraven the Hunter

Vs.

Teen Titans

1. Robin
2. Cyborg
3. Starfire
4. Beast-boy
5. Raven
6. Kid-Flash

***Yeah, yeah, I know that Vulture and Mysterio was part of the original Sinister Six, but Venom and Hobgoblin also joined the gang later...and those two are much cooler than Vulture and Mysterio ever was...***
Also, each team has 8 hours of prep. and the fight takes place on a military base to makes things interesting!!!! Who takes this one?

P.S. I also love the fact that Kraven claims to have captured and killed every beast of the wild....so, he should have a field day with "Beast"-boy...!!!

batdude123
This would be a good fight. I have to go with the Teen Titans however.

soleran30
LOL batdude and his good fightssmile Teen titans should run them over most times without ALOT of effort.......................Titans really are a powerhouse with Raven, Starfire and kid flash

batdude123
Good point soleran. wink

Black Adam
Originally posted by soleran30
LOL batdude and his good fightssmile Teen titans should run them over most times without ALOT of effort.......................Titans really are a powerhouse with Raven, Starfire and kid flash

agreed.

Speedblitz takes out Kraven Electro and Ock before they can react.

And Raven takes the rest out.

FG725
it's not the TV show titans is it?

Tron
The TV Titans don't have Kid Flash. But, yeah, the Titans take it, with little difficulty.

Validus
Kid Flash could solo this team.

Juntai
Originally posted by Validus
Kid Flash could solo this team. Pretty much.

Where's Superboy and Wondergirl?
Let's make it overkill.
big grin

Dark-Kenshin
8 hours of prep for Kraven and Doc Ock?

If it's that, everyone goes down, except Kid flash, Robin, and Raven.

Kid flash speed blitzes Kraven and Doc Ock, but can't seem to effect Sandman. Sandman fills Raven's body up with Sand before she could cast a spell. Robin throws an ice batarang, and freezes Sandman

Robin and Kidflash win.

Juntai
Originally posted by Dark-Kenshin
8 hours of prep for Kraven and Doc Ock?

If it's that, everyone goes down, except Kid flash, Robin, and Raven.

Kid flash speed blitzes Kraven and Doc Ock, but can't seem to effect Sandman. Sandman fills Raven's body up with Sand before she could cast a spell. Robin throws an ice batarang, and freezes Sandman

Robin and Kidflash win. Or, kid flash waves his arm fast and catches them all in the current, and Raven sends them all to hell.

soleran30
LOL yes I was gonna say that spiderman villian gallery isn't going to do much to titans unless MAYBE a SUPER MAYBE they lure the titans into a huge metal warehouse type woth metal on the floor and everything and Electro zaps them even then probably not.

Marcus4600
Eight hours of prep? Titans are done for. Also, Kid Flash isn't going to do much, considering if he tries to hit Venom, Venom's gonna get out of the way and then eat his brains. The same will go for Robin, and he'd probably web Raven's mouth shut, and then he's gotta worry about Starfire and Cyborg, who would give him the most trouble.

dman2008
The Titans aren't stupid they have Cyborg and Robin who are both great at prep.

Not to mention they could just have Starfire absorb tons of sunlight and just use her nova attack to obliterate the six.
Alos venom can be taken out quite easilly by Cyborg a million decibels of white sound anyone
No contest Titans win 10/10

Everyone underestimates Cyborg and Starfire sad

Marcus4600
That's why I said that he'd have trouble with Starfire and Cyborg. However, he'd eat the others. Literally. They'd be more traumatized than the battle with Superboy Prime.

dman2008
Originally posted by Marcus4600
Eight hours of prep? Titans are done for. Also, Kid Flash isn't going to do much, considering if he tries to hit Venom, Venom's gonna get out of the way and then eat his brains. The same will go for Robin, and he'd probably web Raven's mouth shut, and then he's gotta worry about Starfire and Cyborg, who would give him the most trouble.

How would webbing ravens mouth shut do anything she does not need to speak to send out her soul self and thats all she needs to beat mosts of the six.

The Six are outclassed

soleran30
bye bye sinister six....................Raven will eat there emotions and leave them sucking thumbs in the corner of an alley

Validus
Prep hurts the Six more than it helps them. Cyborg and Robin are genius level in intellect, Starfire lives to fight and Kid Flash could extend any prep time indefinitely. Not to mention the resources the Titans have.

And how is Venom getting out of the way of Kid Flash? It's a Flash, it isn't Not-So-Quicksilver.

Mider
so venom is super speed now that he gets out of the way from kid flash?

endgame
This fight comes down to team work. The sinister six's only hold back is that they cant work together. If and I mean IF they can manage to stick together and work as a team then they do have the power, but odds are that will never happen.

vpokdekjyafmidp
i agree with end game. ther is no I in team

soleran30
No but there is a me!smile

Dark-Kenshin
And Doc Ock Kraven and Mysterio are all geniuses as well. So that's three geniuses against two.

And isn't changling beast boy's name in the comics? If that's so, this person is referring to the titans in the Teen Titans Go comic. If that's so, the titans don't stand a chance. Sandman's 100 ton class level is more than enough for those titans, not to mention that Kid flash's speed blitz wouldn't work on him. Also, since we consider certain things PIS on this board, Sandman not filling Raven up with sand before she can move is PIS. Titans Go lose this matchup, badly.

dman2008
And Doc Ock Kraven and Mysterio are all geniuses as well. So that's three geniuses against two.

And isn't changling beast boy's name in the comics? If that's so, this person is referring to the titans in the Teen Titans Go comic. If that's so, the titans don't stand a chance. Sandman's 100 ton class level is more than enough for those titans, not to mention that Kid flash's speed blitz wouldn't work on him. Also, since we consider certain things PIS on this board, Sandman not filling Raven up with sand before she can move is PIS. Titans Go lose this matchup, badly.
roll eyes (sarcastic)
no he's back to being beast boy in the DCU universe
your grasping at straws now give up allready

Validus

TT Go doesn't have Kid Flash. Dman is right about the straw grasping. Seriously, the Titans have taken down cosmic threats. They aren't losing to a bunch of Spider-Man villains.

Bart dumps Sandman in the Speedforce and solos the rest of these guys.

Mider
i see no one there that has the power to beat anyone of the teen titans

cheap cabbage
Originally posted by Mider
i see no one there that has the power to beat anyone of the teen titans

Superman. hehe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.