Tyrant vs Rune King Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Crease
I never read it, but I've read on the forum that Thanos held his own against Tyrant for a good while. Since Odin>Thanos, and RKT>Odin...

spideycarnage
if its depowered tyrant RKT should win

Darth_Erebus
Depowered Tyrant and RKT wins. Full powered Tyrant owns RKT in seconds.

Diunic
No one owns RKT in seconds specially a being created by Galactus who relies on technology and those stupids energy Spheres. Tyrant is always depowered without them, all the power he has displayed is not inherent to him. No one can contest that fact and since he was depowered in his last defeat he can't face RKT without a painfull and humiliating defeat.

CaptainStoic
I'd say that if Tyrant was fully powered, and Rune King Thor had 200 years of experience under his belt as a skyfather, Rune King Thor would die, but not before depleting Tyrant to the point that would leave him drifting in space until somehow he was awakened... Well if I was a writer that's how it would go down.

Darth Kal-El
Full powered Tyrant takes it. Depowered Tyrant lsoes badly.

Crease
Damn Marvel...give my guy all of that power and then put him into hibernation...his feat list should be 2 pages by now.

h1a8
can tyrant stop time?
If no or he hasn't shown to then easily rune king thor wins.
I don't care how fully powered tyrant is.
If yes, then all that matters is who will stop time first.

golem370
Tyrant- http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix2/tyrantgalactus.htm

h1a8
tyrant is awesome. But time stopping ability tops everything.
This is obvious of course.
King Thor rules.

Mider
how the hell does one skyfather stop time can even the celestials do that?

spideycarnage
Originally posted by Mider
how the hell does one skyfather stop time can even the celestials do that?

RKT is above skyfather, also magic can help a bit

leonheartmm
time stopping can be done by a lot of low level thugs like surfer etc. but it doesnt really mean that you can go to the beginning of the universe and **** everythin up, since its comics by rules the time warping, past manipulating powers of an individual should be equal to his average power level and should be nullified by an equal amount of time warping powers of the opposition, in the end the one who has more power left{be it time warping or otherwise} should win even in a TIME fight.

h1a8
Originally posted by leonheartmm
time stopping can be done by a lot of low level thugs like surfer etc. but it doesnt really mean that you can go to the beginning of the universe and **** everythin up, since its comics by rules the time warping, past manipulating powers of an individual should be equal to his average power level and should be nullified by an equal amount of time warping powers of the opposition, in the end the one who has more power left{be it time warping or otherwise} should win even in a TIME fight.

I don't understand you!
Can you say that again in more simplier language with correct English.
When did surfer stop time?
Who else can stop time? (Besides strange)
Remember, time travel is different than stopping time.

leonheartmm
erm nate has stopped time on a great scale without even realizing wnough to make cable gape in awe. genis has stopped time. rick jones with destiny force has stopped time. gls have stopped time. captain universe has stopped time. captain britian has stopped time. sentry/void has stopped time. wanda has stopped time. franklin richards has stopped time. the cosmic bunny has stopped time. cloack has stopped time{its a long ass list my friend}

leonheartmm
infinit has stopped time, the IG has stopped time, starband i think has stopped time. the time gem has stopped time.

h1a8
Originally posted by leonheartmm
erm nate has stopped time on a great scale without even realizing wnough to make cable gape in awe. genis has stopped time. rick jones with destiny force has stopped time. gls have stopped time. captain universe has stopped time. captain britian has stopped time. sentry/void has stopped time. wanda has stopped time. franklin richards has stopped time. the cosmic bunny has stopped time. cloack has stopped time{its a long ass list my friend}

I'm pretty sure that these instances were a coincidence or under special circumstances. No one you listed can stop time at will like King Thor can. This would obviously make them win any battle and become like God. They simply couldn't lose.

If tyrant can stop time (I don't think so) then why has he not did it in any of his battles.
Even if he could then all that matters is who stops time first.
If King Thor stops time first then what can Tyrant do?
Nothing but stand there and get killed.

Who is erm nate?

Marcus4600
^ Guy's a big X-Man fan. He even thinks that Shaman Nate can take the Rune King. (LEONHART, DON'T START AGAIN!)
To be honest, Rune King Thor should take this one.

Xplosive
Originally posted by Marcus4600
To be honest, Rune King Thor should take this one.

How excatly. Tyrant is the one who should takes this.
Tyrant would be able to take on Celestial.

h1a8
Originally posted by Xplosive
How excatly. Tyrant is the one who should takes this.
Tyrant would be able to take on Celestial.

King Thor would stop time and then f### Tyrant up.

Mordum
Oh boy here we go again. First it was speedblitz now its turning into time stop. Tyrant kills thor no question about it.

Mider
yup

the Darkone
Rune King Thor is above all skyfathers and beings that are at skyfahter levels. RKT will beat a normal Tyrant who is on skyfahter level, as where Rune King Thor is a elder god level and he has the full power of the odin force and rune magic. If it's full powered Tyrant then RKT will lose but not with out a fight and it will be a long if it's in Asgard.

h1a8
Originally posted by Mordum
Oh boy here we go again. First it was speedblitz now its turning into time stop. Tyrant kills thor no question about it.

Exactly what can Tyrant do if RK Thor stops time on him?
You must discuss this before saying that Tyrant will win.

Mider
tyrant can take on galactus who can eat celestials and the homeworld it happend in the future anyway thor cant do that

h1a8
tyrant can take on galactus who can eat celestials and the homeworld it happend in the future anyway thor cant do that

You still didn't answer my question!
Let me repeat:
What can Tyrant do if RK Thor stops time?

Mider
ummm other beings weaker the galactus can stop time can they beat galactus?

Crease
Originally posted by the Darkone
Rune King Thor is above all skyfathers and beings that are at skyfahter levels. RKT will beat a normal Tyrant who is on skyfahter level, as where Rune King Thor is a elder god level and he has the full power of the odin force and rune magic. If it's full powered Tyrant then RKT will lose but not with out a fight and it will be a long if it's in Asgard.

Perfectly stated.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by h1a8
I don't understand you!
Can you say that again in more simplier language with correct English.

Youre not alone on that one. He's been told many a time. sad

Full power Tyrant wins, Depowered Tyrant puts up a good fight but loses.

h1a8
I would most likely agree that full powered tyrant will win.
But there is one problem.
That stinking "stopping time at will" thing.
If RK Thor stops time on full powered Tyrant then obviously Tyrant would just be a sitting duck. He would be completely powerless and frozen in time. RK Thor would have an eternity to drain and or kill him.
There is absolutely no defense to this tactic. If there is then please enlighten me so that I can change my view to "full powered Tyrant wins".

GalacticStorm
If RK Thor stops time on full powered Tyrant then obviously Tyrant would just be a sitting duck. He would be completely powerless and frozen in time. RK Thor would have an eternity to drain and or kill him.
There is absolutely no defense to this tactic. If there is then please enlighten me so that I can change my view to "full powered Tyrant wins".

Full powered Tyrant is a cosmic on par with Galactus. That should be all you need to know. Rune King Thor is beyond Elder God level, but below cube being level and as such is still just a minor omnipotent. Anything he can do Tyrant can do better.

soujaboy09
Galactus was driven away from normal Thor, let alone RTK.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by soujaboy09
Galactus was driven away from normal Thor, let alone RTK.

A weak Galactus who hadnt eaten. Your point is therefore irrelevant. As stated in bios the likes of the skyfathers/Elder Gods are below the cube beings (who are stated to be minor omnipotents) who themselves are below the likes of The Stranger, Inbetweener, Galactus and the Celestials who are below the abstracts and so on.

Tshern
Which was utter PIS. Galactus losing to any hero on Earth or Asgard is stupid. He's a cosmic entity after all, he should be so badass that no-one could even lay a finger upon him (of course abstracts and such, but not normal heroes.).

spideycarnage
Thanos stailmated a depowered Tyrant..RKT would own him.
But a full powered tyrant would win but after a long fight.

K Von Doom
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Rune King Thor is beyond Elder God level

When was this comparison shown?

boriquaking55
I dont believe its ever been shown how RKT compares to elder gods. Thats pure speculation

Mider
i dont think we're using depowered tyrant in here thats like using hungry galactus there is no point in them fighting so we should be using powered up tyrant like we use powered up or whatever percent power galactus, i dont know how strong the elder gods are well giea can levitate thors hammer with her TK so even odin's magic isnt enough for her, zues could only stop the hammer for a little while, chthon and set are so dangerious they have to be locked out of this dimension in one of marvels story arcs odin or thor from the future or alternate universe that came to this universe so yeah it counts if he did indeed come to this unvierse anyway he said set had taken over even asgard in his universe, and atum is designed to take there powers into himself, cythong also is to strong to be let on earth, how strong that makes them i dont know, but i dont think king thor is above elder gods

the Darkone
It's common sense, Rune King Thor is above all skyfahters and beings that are at skyfather level of power. Rune King Thor will beat a depowered Tyrant with a passion, he already defeat a skyfahter level being in Mangog who was killed by a gesture. A full powered Tyrant will beat Rune King Thor in a long battle especially if it's in Asgard and the nine worlds, RKT in Asgard is god in that relam. RKT will absorb all of the life force of asgard and the nine worlds and become just as powerful as a normal Galactus.

Rune King Thor>>>>> Odin, Zeus, Mangog, Desak, Destroyer,Tyrant, Thanos
Full Powered Tyrant>>> Rune King Thor

h1a8
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Full powered Tyrant is a cosmic on par with Galactus. That should be all you need to know. Rune King Thor is beyond Elder God level, but below cube being level and as such is still just a minor omnipotent. Anything he can do Tyrant can do better.

I don't care if Tyrant can do everything RK Thor can do.
If RK Thor stops time first on full powered Tyrant then obviously Tyrant would just be a sitting duck. He would be completely powerless and frozen in time. RK Thor would have an eternity to drain and or kill him.

Nobody can refute this! Please try!
You all just say "the full powered Tyrant will win" over and over.
This is bias arguing. How can Tyrant win if RK Thor stops time first?
If there is no refutation to this then obviously RK Thor can beat full powered Tyrant.

K Von Doom
i dont think we're using depowered tyrant in here thats like using hungry galactus there is no point in them fighting so we should be using powered up tyrant like we use powered up or whatever percent power galactus, i dont know how strong the elder gods are well giea can levitate thors hammer with her TK so even odin's magic isnt enough for her, zues could only stop the hammer for a little while, chthon and set are so dangerious they have to be locked out of this dimension in one of marvels story arcs odin or thor from the future or alternate universe that came to this universe so yeah it counts if he did indeed come to this unvierse anyway he said set had taken over even asgard in his universe, and atum is designed to take there powers into himself, cythong also is to strong to be let on earth, how strong that makes them i dont know, but i dont think king thor is above elder gods

This was gonna be my point. Just because Rune King Thor is above Skyfather level doesn't automatically mean he's above the Elder Gods, because the Elder Gods are significantly more powerful than Odin, Zeus, Osiris... etc.

superbatman86
If RK Thor stops time first on full powered Tyrant then obviously Tyrant would just be a sitting duck. He would be completely powerless and frozen in time. RK Thor would have an eternity to drain and or kill him.

If there is no refutation to this then obviously RK Thor can beat full powered Tyrant.
He'd win because whe you get the level of power that Tyrant has time is meaningless.These guys can go backwards forards through time without effort hell even Siver Surfer has shown complete disregard for the time stream

h1a8
Originally posted by superbatman86
He'd win because whe you get the level of power that Tyrant has time is meaningless.These guys can go backwards forards through time without effort hell even Siver Surfer has shown complete disregard for the time stream

Time travel is completely different than stopping time my friend.
How can tyrant go back and forth through time if he's frozen?

Xplosive
Time travel is completely different than stopping time my friend.
How can tyrant go back and forth through time if he's frozen?

Hey, like GalacticStorm said, everything Rune King Thor can do, Tyrant can do better and on greater scale.

h1a8
Originally posted by Xplosive
Hey, like GalacticStorm said, everything Rune King Thor can do, Tyrant can do better and on greater scale.

GalacticStorm

It doesnt work like that H1. Tyrant is a being of far greater cosmic power and importance than RKT. He will not be able to render Tyrant so vulnerable with an ability Tyrant commands and manipulates with more skill and at a far greater scale. Remember the battle between Kronos and Thanos in the Infinity Gauntlet Saga? Thats a perfect example. Refer to it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.