Superman and She-Hulk vs. Wonder Woman and Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

batdude123
Huge powerhouse bash. Who wins?

Hit and Run
Never thought I'd see these pairings.

I'd say WW and Hulk, as Diana can certainly take Supes and Hulk can definitely take his cousin.

spideycarnage
yup ^

batdude123
It'd be a really long and hard fought battle. But think about it, if Superman used his skills to his FULL potential than WW would be in a for a ride to say the least.

ZephroCarnelian
Superman and SheHulk.

Superman is too fast for Diana.

They NEVER write him to full potential when he fights Wonder Woman - she doesn't show the same speed feats that he can - and though she has superior fighting skill, his superior speed and strength count for a lot.

She Hulk would not be able to beat Bruce, but she's smart enough to hold him up enough for Supes to bash him in.

spideycarnage
this is wat would happen. hulk pimp slaps she-hulk, she done for the rest of the fight.. while thats going on wonderwoman can hild her own until hulk joins up with wonder-woman and kicks the hell outta supes.

batdude123
Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian
Superman and SheHulk.

Superman is too fast for Diana.

They NEVER write him to full potential when he fights Wonder Woman - she doesn't show the same speed feats that he can - and though she has superior fighting skill, his superior speed and strength count for a lot.

She Hulk would not be able to beat Bruce, but she's smart enough to hold him up enough for Supes to bash him in.

Exactly. They never seem to show Supes going all out against her do they? sad

batdude123
Originally posted by spideycarnage
this is wat would happen. hulk pimp slaps she-hulk, she done for the rest of the fight.. while thats going on wonderwoman can hild her own until hulk joins up with wonder-woman and kicks the hell outta supes.

I have a comic book where She-Hulk and Thing go at it and I'd have to say that She-Hulk won it. AND, Thing was going at her 100% and She-Hulk was just trying to get Ben mad and to get him some publicity. She was going at him MAYBE 60%.

spideycarnage
yeah but without PIS thing should get murdered my the hulk everytime they fight. thing isent even a class 100, i dont think she hulk is either a class 100..correct me if im wrong someone

batdude123
yeah but without PIS thing should get murdered my the hulk everytime they fight. thing isent even a class 100, i dont think she hulk is either a class 100..correct me if im wrong someone

My point with my thread was that She-Hulk is definitely no push over. Hulk couldn't just pimp smack her and be done with it. He'd have to work in order to beat her.

spideycarnage
yeah verytru, but i was over- exaggerating, but in a real fight without PIS involved hulk should put away she hulk without wasing to much time, she'll get a few blows in, but hulk will overwhelm her with his rage and strenght.

batdude123
yeah verytru, but i was over- exaggerating, but in a real fight without PIS involved hulk should put away she hulk without wasing to much time, she'll get a few blows in, but hulk will overwhelm her with his rage and strenght.

Yes, but She-Hulk would by enough time for Superman to take down Diana if he was going at her FULL potential.

Validus
WW and Hulk

batdude123
Well then. Let's just mix it up, shall we?
She-Hulk goes against Diana
Superman goes against Hulk.

Hit and Run
Originally posted by batdude123
Yes, but She-Hulk would by enough time for Superman to take down Diana if he was going at her FULL potential.
Are we also assuming Diana is going at full potential as well. 'Cause if so, she the speed and strength to go toe to toe with him, plus FAR superior fighting skills.

She also has a number of ways to take Superman down, including the tiara that can decapitate him, the lasso that can slice him or bind, the Medusa Head that can turn him into stone. WW has much more advantages over Superman than he has over her.

spideycarnage
Originally posted by Validus
WW and Hulk

haha i was wondering where has ion been??..until i read the bottom of ur sig lol

Hit and Run
Well then. Let's just mix it up, shall we?
She-Hulk goes against Diana
Superman goes against Hulk.
I would say Hulk could probably hold Superman at least long enough for Wonder Woman to stomp She-Hulk. Then, they can double team Supes.

Or, both Superman and WW take out their respective opponents fairly quickly and fight each other one-on-one, which I believe Diana would win more times than not.

batdude123
Originally posted by Hit and Run
Are we also assuming Diana is going at full potential as well. 'Cause if so, she the speed and strength to go toe to toe with him, plus FAR superior fighting skills.

She also has a number of ways to take Superman down, including the tiara that can decapitate him, the lasso that can slice him or bind, the Medusa Head that can turn him into stone. WW has much more advantages over Superman than he has over her.

Superman is not only faster than WW, but you have to take into account his laser eyes and his ice breath. People seem to exclude that when they talk about Superman. And by the way, unless WW can throw her tiara at the speed of light, then Supes dodges it by a mile. The lasso would also be easily dodge by Supes as well. Bottom line: if Superman was going at Diana FULL potential, he wins 8 or 9 times out of 10.

Validus
Wonder Woman is written like an idiot. If she's as skilled a fighter as she's supposed to be she'd be like a superpowered Karate Kid. Well, almost...

batdude123
I still say Superman going at her full potential would own her.

Validus
I still say Superman going at her full potential would own her.
Probably more often than not. I just think that with her skill and strength, WW should be the most deadly hand to hand fighter in comics. She's Batman/Shiva level in skill with thousands more years of experiences and has the strength of Gaea backing her up.

batdude123
Originally posted by Validus
Probably more often than not. I just think that with her skill and strength, WW should be the most deadly hand to hand fighter in comics. She's Batman/Shiva level in skill with thousands more years of experiences and has the strength of Gaea backing her up.

Yes, but with Superman beating WW and Hulk beating She-Hulk, it'd be Hulk vs. Superman. And we've all heard this one and know exactly how it'd turn out.

Hit and Run
Superman is not only faster than WW, but you have to take into account his laser eyes and his ice breath. People seem to exclude that when they talk about Superman. And by the way, unless WW can throw her tiara at the speed of light, then Supes dodges it by a mile. The lasso would also be easily dodge by Supes as well. Bottom line: if Superman was going at Diana FULL potential, he wins 8 or 9 times out of 10.
Ice breath? Heat vision?
Big whoop. Diana has bracelets that can protect her from those.

Super-Speed?
Big whoop. Diana's kept up with Jesse Quick before. She's slower, but not by a whole lot.

He dodges the tiara?
Big whoop. It hones in on him, chasing him around until it hits its target.

He avoids the lasso?
Not as easy as it sounds, as she's caught Zoom in it before... while BLIND

Supes is very powerful with a nice powerset, no doubt about that. In fact, he may take the majority against WW without any weapons. But Wonder Woman just has too many advantages over him. His only two advantages over her are his strength and speed and Diana is no slouch in these departments either.

The problem with fights like is that when people picture Superman and Wonder Woman fighting each other to kill, they picture Supes going apeshit with speedblitzes galore while Diana just stands there and takes it.

Hit and Run
Yes, but with Superman beating WW and Hulk beating She-Hulk, it'd be Hulk vs. Superman. And we've all heard this one and know exactly how it'd turn out.
At the very least, Diana could hold off Supes long enough for Hulk to stomp She-Hulk and help WW double-team Kal.

Validus
Who says it would be WW Vs Supes starting out? If it's WW Vs Shulkie and Hulk Vs Supes, I think we all know Diana takes out Shulkie much easier than Supes takes out Hulk.

spideycarnage
Originally posted by Hit and Run
At the very least, Diana could hold off Supes long enough for Hulk to stomp She-Hulk and help WW double-team Kal.

preyy much wat would happen thumb up

batdude123
^ Not really.

Hit and Run
'Course it would. She-Hulk's the weak link here so matter who fights who at he beginning, she goes down first, leaving Supes to be double-teamed.

bigboygreen
Hulk pimp slaps sups and takes she hulk back then have a little fun with super girl.

Superherovandal
You do know the whole Zoom thing is like some real bad PIS right? I mean to him it would be freeze frame. He could wait till it was almost around him and still not get caught. He's literally the Fastest Man Alive. Faster than Flash and certainly fast enough not to get caught by WW. and yes Supes would take a better majority against WW. But it would be a fight.

BobbyD
Interesting thread.

But, all variables aside, honestly it comes down to how Supes plays this since his speed is the ultimate factor in this fight. IF (capital I-F) Clark plays his cards right, he could easily and quickly turn this into 2 on 1 IN A HURRY. He probably wouldn't want any part of Diana so he turns to the Hulk first. Before Banner notices, he's in orbit, and this is likely faster than Diana has noticed (enough so for her to become a factor). And even if she has noticed, it's still not fast enough.

Then all he has to do is stay close to She-Hulk making this a comfortable 2 on 1.

Again, that's IF Clark plays it this way.

Superboy Prime
Which knowing Clark and knowing what he's up against he would most defnitely play his cards smart.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.