Star Fox vs Han Solo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vpokdekjyafmidp
dogfight

MadMel
if in space, i say solo. that falcon of his.....

vpokdekjyafmidp
yeahh

kamikz
Well considering that Fox took out armies alone and with 2 or 3 companions by his side is a damn good accomplishment. And the fact that the falcon, with both Chewbacca, Han and Luke (with Han and Luke using the guns while Chewbacca fiering) still had trouble beating 3 tie's. Fox is a better pilot than normal tie pilots and his ship is much more manuverable, he also has some deadly missiles and blaster fire. And how the hell is Han going to shoot him down????

vpokdekjyafmidp
han = human with experience in shooting down humans
star fox = fox with experience shooting down monkeys

MadMel
han has the fastest ship in the galaxy, and its very manuverable..probably not as manuverable as fox's but its speed more than makes up for that....and i personaly dont see fox flying through the death stars interier at 100mph or whatever it was that lando was doing. solo and his falcon is too good.

kamikz
I do... And Vpok, I can't belive you are comparing monkeys from Star Fox with humans from our world, they are practiaclly the same. There are almost no humans in Star Fox, and the animals there behave exactly like humans, so how can u compare them. And my question was, how the hell is he going to shoot him down. When Ties where flying around the Falcon, Luke and Han manned the guns as Chewie controlled the ship, how the hell is Han going to do the same alone, especially to someone with much better piloting skills and a much better ship than a tie. His upgraded laser and his missiles could penetrate the Falcons defences easily. Also note that Arwing can stand still in the air, it could park itself above the Falcon and fire the hell out of it.

vpokdekjyafmidp
OR the falcon could MOVE

kamikz
You fail to respond to everything else, and the Arwing is so much more manuverable, he could easily stay atop of the Falcon. While the Falcon must fly around he could just stand at 1 position and fire the hell out of it, then when he cam in front of it just loop over it again.

MadMel
the falcon is way too fast for one arwing to stay on top of it, by the time fox gets to that stratagy the flacon will be shooting at him at a relativley slow speed.

kamikz
And how will the Falcon shoot exactly? Need I remind you that this is Han alone in the Falcon vs Fox. Luke and Han had trouble taking down some ties while Chewbacca was driving, you think Han could pull that off alone against a combatant who is a much, much better pilot, has a ship which blasters and rockets has teard through Space Stations, and is excellent at dodging. Falcon fully manned flees from Ties while Fox alone or with 3 companions flies into armies alone and comes out barley scratched.

kamikz
Originally posted by MadMel
han has the fastest ship in the galaxy, and its very manuverable..probably not as manuverable as fox's but its speed more than makes up for that....and i personaly dont see fox flying through the death stars interier at 100mph or whatever it was that lando was doing. solo and his falcon is too good.

Um Fox has been through alot worse scenarios. And you can't even say that Han is a better pilot because of that, it was Lando. And it's still not half as impressive as what Fox has done.

Flwon through a corridor chasing a robot. The corridor is barley enough to fit his space ship in. The whole place is falling apart. Fox is dodging roof parts that's falling down at the same time he's shooting the robot, avoiding his attacks, and controlling himself not to fly into him. And this is at a larger speed. He also flew through the core to Andross which is almost the same as the death star. Normal X-Wings and Ties flow through the Death Star too.

MadMel
Originally posted by kamikz
And how will the Falcon shoot exactly? Need I remind you that this is Han alone in the Falcon vs Fox. Luke and Han had trouble taking down some ties while Chewbacca was driving, you think Han could pull that off alone against a combatant who is a much, much better pilot, has a ship which blasters and rockets has teard through Space Stations, and is excellent at dodging. Falcon fully manned flees from Ties while Fox alone or with 3 companions flies into armies alone and comes out barley scratched.
there are proton torpedos and blasters at the front of the ship... roll eyes (sarcastic)

kamikz
And that will have a shot against Fox who has dodged rain of missiles and blaster fire. Why didn't Han use that when they were attacked by Ties? Probably because they were to fast or flying around the ship, probably what is going to happened here. Lando was only seen using those things, and that was with a co-pilot sitting beside him. And they only shot it at the core of the death star, doesen't mean they have to hit a fast moving target.

xxxpoppunker182
the falcon isn't made for fighting it's a smuggleing ship it's made for high tailin it from stardestroyers.

MadMel
it aint a fighter, but its got some pretty descent s**t where it counts

kamikz
But it can't defeat Fox in his Arwing, at least not when only Han is manning the ship.
The blasters and torpedos in front are not the best at fast moving targets, it has only been shot at the generator because the missiles would miss elswhere and the shots only go straight forward. There is a reason Luke and Han manned the out guns when they were attacked by a couple of Tie's.
The Falcon take too many hits by a blaster either, and Fox blaster can be re-loaded into a huge blaster shot that would destroy a big part of the ship, homing missiles that will do the same. And Fox can eithe boost his ship into high speed (without lightspeed) and stop his ship at will. He can do a 180 turn too.

badacyborg
Han Solo Wins. He's also got two great quotes: "Great kid Don't get cocky" (Star Wars, duh) and if that don't work "get off my plane!" (Air Force One)

IcePunk
Originally posted by kamikz
But it can't defeat Fox in his Arwing, at least not when only Han is manning the ship.
The blasters and torpedos in front are not the best at fast moving targets, it has only been shot at the generator because the missiles would miss elswhere and the shots only go straight forward. There is a reason Luke and Han manned the out guns when they were attacked by a couple of Tie's.
The Falcon take too many hits by a blaster either, and Fox blaster can be re-loaded into a huge blaster shot that would destroy a big part of the ship, homing missiles that will do the same. And Fox can eithe boost his ship into high speed (without lightspeed) and stop his ship at will. He can do a 180 turn too. Also, if the fight takes place on a planet Fox can transform his ship into an walking tank, like a metal gear but with lasers'n'shit and I know it can, play Starwings 2 (if you can find it shifty )

Sin Harvest
...the Arwing doesn't transform into a Land Master.

And it seems to me that no one knows how fast the Arwing is. It has the ability to "jump into lightspeed" just like the Falcon and X-Wings do. The Arwings are by far a greater fighter then any ship in Star Wars. Star Fox was a pilot for many wars and took down dozens of ships.

Fox McCloud > Han Solo

Oh and for the Death Star thing, try playing Star Fox and Star Fox 64 and tell me that the Falcon can make any of those fields that the Arwing went by.

Arwing > X-Wing in all forms

I would like to see the Falcon fly into a Battleship and destroy the core and then moving on to two more before facing down the biggest one.

IcePunk
Did I say Land master?

So shut your pie hole mad XD

MadMel
haha lol.....
question, why the hell was this raised from the dead for?

Sin Harvest
Originally posted by IcePunk
Did I say Land master?

So shut your pie hole mad XD

Also, if the fight takes place on a planet Fox can transform his ship into an walking tank

Then explain to me WTF you were talking about

BlaxicanTroller
Um..is this "Captain Han Frigan' Solo"? Because if it is han wins. If it's regular han he has an okay chance of winning, but Captain Han Solo won't even need to use his ship. he'll get out of his ship, swim through the vacuum of space, and blow up Fox's ship with his bare hands. Captain Han Solo is one of the strongest force users in the books/movies EVER.

BlaxicanTroller
Originally posted by Sin Harvest
...the Arwing doesn't transform into a Land Master.

And it seems to me that no one knows how fast the Arwing is. It has the ability to "jump into lightspeed" just like the Falcon and X-Wings do. The Arwings are by far a greater fighter then any ship in Star Wars. Star Fox was a pilot for many wars and took down dozens of ships.

Fox McCloud > Han Solo

Oh and for the Death Star thing, try playing Star Fox and Star Fox 64 and tell me that the Falcon can make any of those fields that the Arwing went by.

Arwing > X-Wing in all forms

I would like to see the Falcon fly into a Battleship and destroy the core and then moving on to two more before facing down the biggest one.

Oh and uh... in Starwars:JA series, han flies into a Stardestroyer, blows up a reactor, flies out, flies inside of Death Star and blows it up, than escapes. And all of this is happening in the middle of a large cluster of black holes. And, he's doing all of this by himself...

IcePunk
^ What the f**k? BS mad ^

Sin harvest, play S-T-A-R-W-I-N-G-S-****ing-2 and does the Landmaster walk? No, it doesnt but THE TRANSFORMED AR-WING DOES.

Do I always have to spell things out for you? Read the post, think, then reply.

BlaxicanTroller

Sin harvest, play S-T-A-R-W-I-N-G-S-****ing-2 and does the Landmaster walk? No, it doesnt but THE TRANSFORMED AR-WING DOES.

have you even READ the JA series? he flies i nand destroys a deathstar in the maw. Fool.

cking
I think star fox and Han solo should race instead of who would win in a fight.

Sin Harvest

Somebody is angry. If you are referring to Star Fox 2 for the SNES that never came out because I have played all the Star Fox games:

Star Fox
Star Fox 64
Adventures and Armada

And I have never seen the Arwing transform and walk around. So you need to calm the **** down because I asked a simple question and made a simple statement and you are going to whine and complain about it. Hey, come down from your cross, use the wood to build a bridge, and get over it or do I have to spell everything out for you.

badacyborg
nice wording

IcePunk
Ahem I was only kidding (with Blax that is, thought the mad made that obvious confused ) and starfox 2 did come it in one form (a very japanese form) and I've played through that form, you have clearly not and that's too bad for you, less knowledge and all which also means you havent played them all roll eyes (sarcastic) but that doesnt really matter, the technology of the Arwing > the Falcon's and since there's only one pilot to "drive" such a big ship, he's doomed, the force doesnt play a big part here.

IcePunk
Too lazy to edit

Just remembered, they were using a different type of Arwing in that game, sorry my misstake.
Originally posted by cking
I think star fox and Han solo should race instead of who would win in a fight.
Yeah that would be fun laughing out loud

BlaxicanTroller
Ahem I was only kidding (with Blax that is) and starfox 2 did come it in one form (a very japanese form) and I've played through that form, you have clearly not and that's too bad for you, less knowledge and all roll eyes (sarcastic) but that doesnt really matter, the technology of the Arwing > the Falcon's and since there's only one pilot to "drive" such a big ship, he's doomed, the force doesnt play a big part here.

I was jokign about the force user part. And Han's ship is actually quite capeable of fighting fighters by itself. he does it alone in several EU battles. Also we never see Han use hi s"big guns" in the movies, but in the games/books hes got homing proton torpedos, cluster missles, ect.

Also his shup is extremely fast, maneuverable, and armored. AND, I highly doubt that Starfox's ship can get shotup, and then fly threw the atmosphere at several hundred miles an hour, than crash into the rocky ground below, and still be intact. As Han's also did in JA. The first book is called Jedi Search, if you want proof.

IcePunk
I'm still editing mad

The Arwing has weapons that would tear the Falcon apart or at least throw to the of the universe such as big fatass homing bombs (dont remember their real name), those things eat ships as snacks.

Oh and Fox has better experience than Han stick out tongue or do you have a greater list of his acheivments, well I doubt any are greater than any Fox's anyway.

Edit : Is a rocky ground anything close to Lylat lasers ?

BlaxicanTroller
Lasers? wtf? What do you mean by, lasers?

And uh...how old is Fox? Is he like, fiftey something? Because if not than he doesn't have as much expieriance as han. han's been flying since he was like 12.

Sin Harvest
Fox has fought in major wars. He single handly turned the tide (with the help of his teammates of course) of a war where the entire Cornerian defenses were being slaughtered. Fox managed to whip out the Aparoid homeworld, kill the Queen, and fight through thousands of Aparoids with only the help of the Star Fox Team.

Fox's upgraded Arwing is faster, stronger, and can move about better then even the Wolfen 2 from Star Fox 64. Fox managed to break through all the defenses at Venom (Andross's homeworld) and defeat Andross.

And age doesn't matter because Anakin defeated Dooku. Anakin was about 22 and Dooku was around 80-85.

BlaxicanTroller
Fox has fought in major wars. He single handly turned the tide (with the help of his teammates of course) of a war where the entire Cornerian defenses were being slaughtered. Fox managed to whip out the Aparoid homeworld, kill the Queen, and fight through thousands of Aparoids with only the help of the Star Fox Team.

Han ahs also fought in major wars, several, major wars. He fought in Yavin were his buddies were being shotdown left and right. He fought again in the JA series. Were, as a I said earlier, he single handedly destroyed an entire Death Star BY HIMSELF. Fox would have gotten owned by the death star. And he fought again in the Vong war, a war which nearly destroyed the entire New Republic. That one war held a BUNCH of major wars in it.

Fox's upgraded Arwing is faster, stronger, and can move about better then even the Wolfen 2 from Star Fox 64. Fox managed to break through all the defenses at Venom (Andross's homeworld) and defeat Andross.

Han's ship has been repeadetly upgraded and modified with better weapons, stronger armour, and faster engines. His ship is one of the fastest ships in the fleet, being able to outrun Stardestroyers. Han managed to fly throug hthe Maw (Which is a cluster of five or six Black holes) and destroy the Deathstar by himself.

And age doesn't matter because Anakin defeated Dooku. Anakin was about 22 and Dooku was around 80-85.

I never said age matters, but with age comes expieriance. I was just saying that han is more expeirianced than Fox is.

Sin Harvest
Han ahs also fought in major wars, several, major wars. He fought in Yavin were his buddies were being shotdown left and right. He fought again in the JA series. Were, as a I said earlier, he single handedly destroyed an entire Death Star BY HIMSELF. Fox would have gotten owned by the death star. And he fought again in the Vong war, a war which nearly destroyed the entire New Republic. That one war held a BUNCH of major wars in it.

Fox fought in the war with the Aparoids which basically left the entire Lylat System in ruin. The Aparoids could even take control of other people and machines.

Han's ship has been repeadetly upgraded and modified with better weapons, stronger armour, and faster engines. His ship is one of the fastest ships in the fleet, being able to outrun Stardestroyers. Han managed to fly throug hthe Maw (Which is a cluster of five or six Black holes) and destroy the Deathstar by himself.

Fox had to fly very close to the Star of the Lylat System where flames were rising left and right and yet Fox still made it through safely.

Fox single handly turned the tide of all the major wars against Andross and the Aparoids. He has a strong rival in the Star Wolf Team who are called the greatest assassins in the Lylat System and yet they have yet to defeat Fox McCloud. Fox destroyed a PLANET by HIMSELF. Han would have gotten owned by the Aparoids.

BlaxicanTroller
Fox fought in the war with the Aparoids which basically left the entire Lylat System in ruin. The Aparoids could even take control of other people and machines.

The Vong war basically left the entire GALAXY in ruin.

Fox had to fly very close to the Star of the Lylat System where flames were rising left and right and yet Fox still made it through safely.

A sun is nothing compared to a black hole. A black hole has such a powerful gravity that not even light can get through it, hence it's called a black hole. Black holes EAT suns in other places of our galaxy, in the real world I mean. Our reality.

Fox single hardly turned the tide of all the major wars against Andross and the Aparoids. He has a strong rival in the Star Wolf Team who are called the greatest assassins in the Lylat System and yet they have yet to defeat Fox McCloud. Fox destroyed a PLANET by HIMSELF. Han would have gotten owned by the Aparoids.

Han Solo has time and time again outwitted and out flew every one of the greatest bounty hunters in the known worlds, which Numbers in the hundreds of millions. Escaping Imperials is like a daily routine for him as well. Also, in this planet, was Fox flying through a tunnel of about twenty meters tall and ten meters wide? Going at hundreds of miles an hour?

And also still no ones topped the feat of CRASHING into the ground, not just losing altitude, than sliding along the ground, sparks flying. No. He literally crashed into the ground, tail up. His ship was standing up near vertical. And yet, his ship was STILL intact. And, with minor repairs, was flyable the next say.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.