Hulk vs Venom, Carnage, and Toxin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vpokdekjyafmidp
Round 1: Regular Hulk
Round 2: Ultimate Hulk

the hulk is not allowed to use thunderclap. if he is losing, he may use thunderclap once, and only once

vpokdekjyafmidp
post, you bastards

spideycarnage
interesting fight, it the symbiots would win for a little while, essecially since they got toxin, whos at least a 50-60 ton range, they have spider-scense as well. hulk wont be able to hit them, there way to fast. but good well placed thunder clap would do the job.

tyranus
Hmmm, hulk would win in the end but the simbiotes would give him one big headache

tyranus
but if even one of them slip or are a second slow they are toast

vpokdekjyafmidp
yeah it could prob go either way

Kontraz
the determining factor is if the symbiotes actually manage to work together. if they have good teamwork, id give them the victory, if only by a little. all 3 are fast enough to avoid all the hulks hits, and if they work together, they might be able to bring him down.

vpokdekjyafmidp
do the different hulks make a difference?

TheKahn
Against 616 Hulk I just don't see what the symbiots are really going to do to him. Eventually the Hulk would get mad enough where his punches would be strong enough to kill them and his healing factor should be enough to keep him in the fight until then. And even with just one thunderclap, that should be enough to stun the symbiots so he can pull a Sentry on one or two of them.

They would fair better against Ult. Hulk. Maybe they could trigger a transformation back to banner by getting a tentacle inside of his ear and into his brain. Still, they would have to be careful getting too close to him.

Marcus4600
Knowing Toxin and Venom, they'd throw Carnage at him and let Cletus get ripped to pieces, then they'd go after him. They'd put up a good fight, but I don't think they can do it. However, against Ultimate Hulk, they'd own him.

samishe
No thunderclap? Three of them would beat Hulk after not a long fight.
It's have been shown that symbiots could take Hulk's punches. Plus they are fast enough to avoid his attacks. They could just beat him down.

wannabe
Originally posted by spideycarnage
interesting fight, it the symbiots would win for a little while, essecially since they got toxin, whos at least a 50-60 ton range, they have spider-scense as well. hulk wont be able to hit them, there way to fast. but good well placed thunder clap would do the job. I've never seen the symbiots expressing a spidersense?!
Nonetheless the are certainly agile enough to avoid beeing hit too often by the Hulk. 7/10 to them!

Swanky-Tuna
As he gets angier, he'll get stronger and faster until he can wail on them.

Hit and Run
Originally posted by samishe
No thunderclap? Three of them would beat Hulk after not a long fight.
It's have been shown that symbiots could take Hulk's punches. Plus they are fast enough to avoid his attacks. They could just beat him down.
The thing is, while they can take one his hits, he can take theirs much better. Hulk's taken blows from Thing without flinching, as well as shrug off nuklear explosions; his durability is too much to be hurt by these three.

He's gone toe to toe with the likes of Hercules and Juggernaut so a trio of Class 10-20ers aren't much of a threat. And he has been able to hit Spider-Man and Quicksilver so its not like he's so slow that they can avoid him for long.

And then there's the matter of the thunderclap. It's a VERY effective move and even if Hulk only uses it once... well, that's all he needs.

samishe
Originally posted by Hit and Run
The thing is, while they can take one his hits, he can take theirs much better. Hulk's taken blows from Thing without flinching, as well as shrug off nuklear explosions; his durability is too much to be hurt by these three.

He's gone toe to toe with the likes of Hercules and Juggernaut so a trio of Class 10-20ers aren't much of a threat. And he has been able to hit Spider-Man and Quicksilver so its not like he's so slow that they can avoid him for long.

And then there's the matter of the thunderclap. It's a VERY effective move and even if Hulk only uses it once... well, that's all he needs.

He can take more their hits than they could take his. But they'll land much more hits on him because they are faster.

class 10-20? Each of them is class > 50.
If they hit him long enough he would be KOed.

Venom gone toe to toe with Juggernaut too, so what?
And Carnage and Toxin could survibe one thunderclap.

Hit and Run
He can take more their hits than they could take his. But they'll land much more hits on him because they are faster.
Being able to hit more doesn't mean anything when they don't do that much damage. Hulk has taken blows from Class 100 characters like Hercules and Thor and just got angrier. These guys are NOT putting him down with brute force.
class 10-20? Each of them is class > 50.
If they hit him long enough he would be KOed.
All are at least Class 50? Huh, last I heard, Venom was slightly stronger than Spider-man and Carnage was somewhat stronger than him (don't know about Toxin though).
I guess they received some upgrades without me knowing.
Venom gone toe to toe with Juggernaut too, so what?
And Carnage and Toxin could survibe one thunderclap.
They could survive a thunderclap sure, but at the very least, the concussive force and deafening noise would stun them long enough for Hulk to get his hands on them and do this:
http://www.x-men.pl/summaries/new_avengers/graf/nav002b.jpg

spideycarnage
Originally posted by wannabe
I've never seen the symbiots expressing a spidersense?!
Nonetheless the are certainly agile enough to avoid beeing hit too often by the Hulk. 7/10 to them!

they dont have a spidersence like spiderman, but, with the alien costums they can see in all directions.. I belive that venom has a spidersnce like spiderman, but its not as sharp.

samishe
Being able to hit more doesn't mean anything when they don't do that much damage. Hulk has taken blows from Class 100 characters like Hercules and Thor and just got angrier. These guys are NOT putting him down with brute force.

All are at least Class 50? Huh, last I heard, Venom was slightly stronger than Spider-man and Carnage was somewhat stronger than him (don't know about Toxin though).
I guess they received some upgrades without me knowing.

They could survive a thunderclap sure, but at the very least, the concussive force and deafening noise would stun them long enough for Hulk to get his hands on them and do this:
http://www.x-men.pl/summaries/new_avengers/graf/nav002b.jpg

Well i believe symbiots hit hard enough to take Hulk by brute force. If they hit him thousand times i doubt he'll stay consious.

Carnage in class 50 +, Toxin is said to be somhere near class 75.
Well Venom oficially considered class 25(doesn't change fact that he've been lifting things that weight somewhere nearly 40 tonnes) and according to what i heard on this forum his last upgrade made him somwhere in class 80.

It takes symbiots only a couple of seconds to heal after sonic attacks.

inamilist
Well i believe symbiots hit hard enough to take Hulk by brute force. If they hit him thousand times i doubt he'll stay consious.

ive only seen Hulk KOed by force once

and that was Namor in water.....

im no expert on the Hulk, so if other people have done this, please let me know

but ya, the symbiotes would have better luck trying to attack Hulk from the inside, though I still dont think they can do that given his regen + str

they aren't strong enough to hurt him, they can hit him all they want, with his regen they wont be able to do any lasting damage or "soften him up"

It'd be like me trying to punch out an elephant, even 3 of me

samishe
Originally posted by inamilist
ive only seen Hulk KOed by force once

and that was Namor in water.....

im no expert on the Hulk, so if other people have done this, please let me know

but ya, the symbiotes would have better luck trying to attack Hulk from the inside, though I still dont think they can do that given his regen + str

they aren't strong enough to hurt him, they can hit him all they want, with his regen they wont be able to do any lasting damage or "soften him up"

It'd be like me trying to punch out an elephant, even 3 of me

Well as far as i know hulk been KOed by people with class 100.
So i think that three symbiots with class 50 + could KO him too.

samishe
cool

inamilist
Well as far as i know hulk been KOed by people with class 100.

who?

samishe
Juggernaut.

inamilist
Juggernaut.

LOL

ok

Toxin+Carnage+Venom, rolled into one, dont come close to juggernaut str

Hit and Run
What's Hulk doing while they hit him? Is he just standing there?
Hulk has once fought and beaten up a team consisting of Wonder Man, iron Man, and Vision at once; all of whom are not only stronger than than any of the symbiotes, but more powerful all around and more versatile. These three won't be a problem.
http://img56.exs.cx/img56/1530/4avengers7td.jpg

If anything, they'll just keep making angrier and thus, make him stronger as the battle goes on.

Hulk's speed is underestimated as well (except in threads like Superman vs Hulk, where it is gravely overestimated). He can catch Spidey and Classic Quicksilver, so he can definitely get his hands on any of these guys.
http://img19.exs.cx/img19/8161/spiderspeed6uy.jpg
http://img144.exs.cx/img144/2600/quicksilver9xj.jpg
Carnage in class 50 +, Toxin is said to be somhere near class 75.
Well Venom oficially considered class 25(doesn't change fact that he've been lifting things that weight somewhere nearly 40 tonnes) and according to what i heard on this forum his last upgrade made him somwhere in class 80.

Okay, so I underestimated their strengths. Doesn't matter, since they are still no where near Hulk's strength unless any of them can do this:
http://img27.exs.cx/img27/4339/fissure0uk.jpg
It takes symbiots only a couple of seconds to heal after sonic attacks.
Again, this is assuming the Hulk is just going to stand there while they heal. The thunderclap isn't just a loud noise, but it pretty much produces similiar effects of a bomb. It gives off not only a very loud noise, but also a powerful force that has been shown to empty lakes, put out fires, and sent the Thing flying.
The Hulk doesn't have to thunderclap either. He can just throw them off balance by pounding the ground.

The Hulk's healing factor is far superior as well. Even if he just stands there and lets them hit him over and over again, what makes you think he won''t simply heal from it and get angrier?

samishe
What's Hulk doing while they hit him? Is he just standing there?
Hulk has once fought and beaten up a team consisting of Wonder Man, iron Man, and Vision at once; all of whom are not only stronger than than any of the symbiotes, but more powerful all around and more versatile. These three won't be a problem.
http://img56.exs.cx/img56/1530/4avengers7td.jpg

Again, this is assuming the Hulk is just going to stand there while they heal. The thunderclap isn't just a loud noise, but it pretty much produces similiar effects of a bomb. It gives off not only a very loud noise, but also a powerful force that has been shown to empty lakes, put out fires, and sent the Thing flying.
The Hulk doesn't have to thunderclap either. He can just throw them off balance by pounding the ground.

Ok Hulk took on WM IM and Vision, but don't forget that Iron Man once knocked out Hulk with single punch. It depends on situation.

Yes Hulk is fast but compareing to symbiots not really. They are almost as fast as Spider-man. And Hulk had a really hard time hitting him.

Well, thunderclap is Hulks biggest advantage in this fight.

AJ4LIFE
yes but it took every bit of power in im armor to knock him out and then he just fell to the ground caus his armor had no power left at all, if hulk can catch qs he can catch venom

samishe
Originally posted by AJ4LIFE
yes but it took every bit of power in im armor to knock him out and then he just fell to the ground caus his armor had no power left at all, if hulk can catch qs he can catch venom

Yes it took all his armor's power but he did it with the SINGLE punch. Almighty Hulk was KOed with a single punch. He's overrated i guess.

Yes he cought qs but couldn't catch Spider(only a couple of times, and still he didn't managed to kill him).

samishe
Originally posted by inamilist
LOL

ok

Toxin+Carnage+Venom, rolled into one, dont come close to juggernaut str

Well Venom fought Juggernaut alone.

AJ4LIFE
listen theres classes in comics like in real life, there guys like

doctor light at the bottum class,
and theres guys like venom in middle class,
and theres guys like juggerenaught thats in top class ok

anyone else aggree

samishe
listen theres classes in comics like in real life, there guys like

doctor light at the bottum class,
and theres guys like venom in middle class,
and theres guys like juggerenaught thats in top class ok

anyone else aggree

Well i agree, but it doesn't mean that top class always wins against middle class.

AJ4LIFE
most of the time they do, anyway u admited to me on pm that hulk would win, so stop being a fan boy

samishe
most of the time they do, anyway u admited to me on pm that hulk would win, so stop being a fan boy

I admitted that he could win buy a THUNDERCLAP(not by beating them). It's not the first time i admit it. So don't try to insult me. You should read your messages carefully.

samishe

FANBOY?! You are the guy who think that batman can beat Hulk without prep. Now that is fanboism.

AJ4LIFE
i didnt ever say without prep, he would use brains to beat him, i was never trying to insult u, im am just sating a fact got it, im not a fanboy so i find that insulting u are the fanboy

samishe
i didnt ever say without prep, he would use nrains to beat him, i was never trying to insult i jackass, im am just sating a fact got it, im not a fanboy

Yeah right. You say batman can defeat Hulk and you're not a fanboy.
His brains won't do him any good since his head will be lying in 10 miles far from his body.

AJ4LIFE
he will use mind tricks to trick him into atcking something or falling into something, he will not take the fight sereily and will just take his time, so he will trick him then

samishe
he will use mind tricks to trick him into atcking something or falling into something, he will not take the fight sereily and will just take his time, so he will trick him then

Batman couldn't just rely on something to help him. He just don't has what it takes to defeat Hulk.

Tshern
Batman loses to Hulk 11/10, symbiotes lose just 10/10.

AJ4LIFE
well i think he can, so end of discusion, now back to topic at hand

inamilist
Originally posted by Tshern
Batman loses to Hulk 11/10, symbiotes lose just 10/10.

yup

AJ4LIFE
apart from bats losing i aggree

spideycarnage
first of all there is no way that the symbioites will KO/kill the Hulk! Iron Man is a class 100 remeber??, if he used all his potential and energy in the suit in one clean punch anyone would be knocked out including the hulk. There is no way that carnage venom and toxin would win this fight, hulk has much more duribility than all of them combined, when he's engraged he can reggenerate almost intantly, and hes stonger than all them combined. the team does have speed, but the hulk is pretty fast as well, he can run up to 300 miles per hour remeber..he's no slow juggernaut. the best carnage toxin, and venom can do is stailmate him, other than that their finished, and this is commin form a spiderman fan.

samishe
apart from bats losing i aggree

Yeah three symbiots loses but batman wins.
Serously doubt it.

AJ4LIFE
first of all there is no way that the symbioites will KO/kill the Hulk! Iron Man is a class 100 remeber??, if he used all his potential and energy in the suit in one clean punch anyone would be knocked out including the hulk. There is no way that carnage venom and toxin would win this fight, hulk has much more duribility than all of them combined, when he's engraged he can reggenerate almost intantly, and hes stonget than all them combined. the best carnage toxin, and venom can do is stailmate him, other than that their finished, and this is commin form a spiderman fan.

notworthynotworthynotworthy

AJ4LIFE
just shut it sam and get back on topic

samishe
first of all there is no way that the symbioites will KO/kill the Hulk! Iron Man is a class 100 remeber??, if he used all his potential and energy in the suit in one clean punch anyone would be knocked out including the hulk. There is no way that carnage venom and toxin would win this fight, hulk has much more duribility than all of them combined, when he's engraged he can reggenerate almost intantly, and hes stonget than all them combined. the best carnage toxin, and venom can do is stailmate him, other than that their finished, and this is commin form a spiderman fan.

Iron man class 100
Toxin class 80 + Venom class 80 + Carnage class 75 = > class 100
Happy Dance

samishe
just shut it sam and get back on topic

Stop mentioning Bats then.

AJ4LIFE
but its not all directed in one punch is it

AJ4LIFE
it is u that doesnt shut up about batman i just said my opinion and u start something so why dont u stop menhining him

samishe
but its not all directed in one punch is it

I never said they'll beat him with one punch.

AJ4LIFE
i know, i mean that theyre punches arent all in one so adding them up, dosent work,

samishe
i know, i mean that theyre punches arent all in one so adding them up, dosent work,

It doesn't work if they hit him once, but if few hundred times?
If Hulk can be KOed by someones single punch then symbiots could KO him if they hit enough times.

spideycarnage
Iron man class 100
Happy Dance

where are u getting these numbers from, wat hand book have u been reading??

now ur wiling out..anyways the teams is not gonna combine as one and hit hulk with one punch! Hulk is a heavy hitter in the comic universe, he's taken on opponents like thanos, thor, silversurfer.. with out PIS their done the team will loose horribaly. hulk could seriouly grab one of them and tear them in half.

spideycarnage
If Hulk can be KOed by someones single punch then symbiots could KO him if they hit enough times.

hello! hulk can regenerate form any single punch that is thrown at him, u can hit him a hundred times, nothing wont happen, no or little damage will be made. wat makes u thing that the hulk wont be able to punch each one hard enuff to send them flying?

AJ4LIFE
hulk can beat avengers on his time so the symbioyes shouldnt be trouble

samishe
where are u getting these numbers from, wat hand book have u been reading??

now ur wiling out..anyways the teams is not gonna combine as one and hit hulk with one punch! Hulk is a heavy hitter in the comic universe, he's taken on opponents like thanos, thor, silversurfer.. with out PIS their done the team will loose horribaly. hulk could seriouly grab one of them and tear them in half.

Carnage and Toxin from wikipedia i think (can't remember, but i'm sure about their classes). Venom from this forum. I think he had an upgrade a while ago.

And Hulk have been taken by waker characters too. You can't call all these fights PIS.

samishe
hello! hulk can regenerate form any single punch that is thrown at him, u can hit him a hundred times, nothing wont happen, no or little damage will be made. wat makes u thing that the hulk wont be able to punch each one hard enuff to send them flying?

Nothing could happen? but Iron Man somehow managed to KO him with single punch.

wat makes me thing that hulk wont be able to punch each one hard enuff to send them flying? Well Juggernaut couldn't have done it. And Hulk already tried once.

spideycarnage
ok sam, say if ur right about the syimbiots strength levels, hulks strenght greatly exeeds the teams combined strength..he's been known to lift and throw mountians on a reularly basis, and he has manhandled the advengers and many occations. nay meber of the advengers can take on the symbiotes individualy.

AJ4LIFE
he'll eat theyre brains, oh wait thats venom huh

spideycarnage
Nothing could happen? but Iron Man somehow managed to KO him with single punch.

wat makes me thing that hulk wont be able to punch each one hard enuff to send them flying? Well Juggernaut couldn't have done it. And Hulk already tried once.

cause the juggernaut is slow as hell compaired to the hullk. hulk tanggled and was able to hit silver surfer who is supposed to be the fastess hero in comics.

spideycarnage
this may be cheap but if the hulk wanted he can stomp the ground creating earthquakes, and sonic waves to disprubbed the symbiotes bonds with their hosts.

AJ4LIFE
thank u, end of discussion

samishe
ok sam, say if ur right about the syimbiots strength levels, hulks strenght greatly exeeds the teams combined strength..he's been known to lift and throw mountians on a reularly basis, and he has manhandled the advengers and many occations. nay meber of the advengers can take on the symbiotes individualy.

I agree about Hulks strength. But it's not always like this.
Daredevil defeated Spider-man, Spider-man defeated Torch, Torch can easilly defeated Dare Devil.
See what i mean?

samishe
cause the juggernaut is slow as hell compaired to the hullk. hulk tanggled and was able to hit silver surfer who is supposed to be the fastess hero in comics.

Well but Juggernaut hit Venom several tmes, It didn't killed symbiot. In fact Venom was laughing at him.

spideycarnage
I agree about Hulks strength. But it's not always like this.
Daredevil defeated Spider-man, Spider-man defeated Torch, Torch can easilly defeated Dare Devil.
See what i mean?

all those fights invlove PIS of cource.. i honestly would enjoy reading of how toxin venom and carnage to kick beat up the hulk in a comic.. but in theses forums be assume that PIS isent involved in the fights.

samishe
this may be cheap but if the hulk wanted he can stomp the ground creating earthquakes, and sonic waves to disprubbed the symbiotes bonds with their hosts.

There is nothing i can counter about using sonics.
I already admitted that there is nothing symbiots could do with thundeclap.

spideycarnage
Well but Juggernaut hit Venom several tmes, It didn't killed symbiot. In fact Venom was laughing at him.

the fact of the matter is theat the team wouldent be able to kill/OK the hulk. the best they can do is stailmate him.

spideycarnage
ok im out got a test to study for, lata AJ, and Sam

samishe
ok im out got a test to study for, lata AJ, and Sam

Ok good luck with ya test man.

THE ULTIMATE
hulk wins by ssonic clap

AJ4LIFE
good luck spidet carnage i know u will pass wink

Marcus4600
Samishe does have it right. It does take a Thunderclap for Hulk to hurt a symbiote. He learned that one the hard way. However, stop the fighting! Batman would get eaten by the Hulk, so I don't think that's gonna work. He doesn't really have a chance against someone that big, or strong. Also, Hulk nowadays still has the intelligence of a normal man, since he's another personality. As for the classes, here's how I've seen it.

Venom's a class 35 at best. Maybe 40, but nowhere past that. Carnage is about 40 at best, but can soak up sonics better, and is a bit more durable. The blades and weapons he can create from his symbiote are nearly limitless, since he's psychotic. Now, Toxin is the most powerful of the symbiotes, and only his uncle Hybrid is right below him. He's a class 75, and still growing. His claws are one of his main weapons, and he's fought villains of Thor before. (I loved it when he picked up the crowbar!) Now, although this would be a tough fight for Hulk, considering these three would be bouncing around like crazy, considering they're as quick as Spider-Man before The Other. However, The Hulk would win this one, because although we're trying to limit him without the Thunderclap, for him it's a reflex. I'm a huge symbiote fan, but Hulk takes this one.

samishe
Originally posted by Marcus4600
Samishe does have it right. It does take a Thunderclap for Hulk to hurt a symbiote. He learned that one the hard way. However, stop the fighting! Batman would get eaten by the Hulk, so I don't think that's gonna work. He doesn't really have a chance against someone that big, or strong. Also, Hulk nowadays still has the intelligence of a normal man, since he's another personality. As for the classes, here's how I've seen it.

Venom's a class 35 at best. Maybe 40, but nowhere past that. Carnage is about 40 at best, but can soak up sonics better, and is a bit more durable. The blades and weapons he can create from his symbiote are nearly limitless, since he's psychotic. Now, Toxin is the most powerful of the symbiotes, and only his uncle Hybrid is right below him. He's a class 75, and still growing. His claws are one of his main weapons, and he's fought villains of Thor before. (I loved it when he picked up the crowbar!) Now, although this would be a tough fight for Hulk, considering these three would be bouncing around like crazy, considering they're as quick as Spider-Man before The Other. However, The Hulk would win this one, because although we're trying to limit him without the Thunderclap, for him it's a reflex. I'm a huge symbiote fan, but Hulk takes this one.

amen. You're right about everything except classes of symbiots and except that Carnage is stronger than Venom.

AJ4LIFE
weve stopped the fighting u going on about it will start it up again, and hes my best freind on here so stop it ok

samishe
weve stopped the fighting u going on about it will start it up again, and hes my best freind on here so stop it ok

You mean me?! Thanx! big grin

Marcus4600
amen. You're right about everything except classes of symbiots and except that Carnage is stronger than Venom.

Well, I do think Venom is more a 35 than anything.

samishe
Originally posted by Marcus4600
Well, I do think Venom is more a 35 than anything.

Even scream is at 35. Venom KOed her with two punches. Besides he've been shown to lift more.

vpokdekjyafmidp
i think that i am convinced the hulk would win. but not easily

Swanky-Tuna
Juggernaut.
In Hulk's defense, that was the Professor.

http://img19.exs.cx/img19/8161/spiderspeed6uy.jpg
Muwahahahaha... "Oh boy!"

Not likely. Iron Man probably clocked Hulk before he could really get amped up. Hitting hulk a few hundred times with non-1-hit-ko hits is just a recipe for pissed off Hulk.

AJ4LIFE
You mean me?! Thanx! big grin

well thats ok, u were my first freind on here so im closest to u, so no more argueing ok

samishe
well thats ok, u were my first freind on here so im closest to u, so no more argueing ok

Sure man

AJ4LIFE
glad to know, anyway...

Kontraz
Hulk can't survive decapitation, can he? i mean, if they whip out the tendril axes and stuff from the start, before hulk gets a chance to get pissed, they can slice n dice, right?

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Kontraz
Hulk can't survive decapitation, can he? i mean, if they whip out the tendril axes and stuff from the start, before hulk gets a chance to get pissed, they can slice n dice, right?
If they can cut him to begin with, I'm sure getting his neck cut would get him pumped enough to start repairing it right away.

Hit and Run
Thats' very iffy of whether or not they can actually cut Hulk. His durability is so damn inconsistent. But, even if they do manage to cut him, his healing factor would repair it in seconds and it's not like he'd just let them try to slice his head off.

Sparkz
Iron man class 100
Happy Dance

lol where the hell did you get those stats from, the real stats are venom 11 Tons Carnage 50 Tons, with the second symbiote it was reduced to 35 Tons and toxin I'm unsure probaly about 75ish tons, but those stats are just plain rediculouse and fanboyish

samishe
Originally posted by Sparkz
lol where the hell did you get those stats from, the real stats are venom 11 Tons Carnage 50 Tons, with the second symbiote it was reduced to 35 Tons and toxin I'm unsure probaly about 75ish tons, but those stats are just plain rediculouse and fanboyish

Venom 11 tonnes huh?
Even before upgrade Spider-man cuold've lift more than 11 if pushed himself a little. Are you saying Venom weaker than Spider-man?

Venom is considered to be class 25 but even before his last upgrade he was shown to be able to lift more. Even Scream is class 35 and Venom KOed her with two punches.

Sparkz
Venom 11 tonnes huh?
Even before upgrade Spider-man cuold've lift more than 11 if pushed himself a little. Are you saying Venom weaker than Spider-man?

Venom is considered to be class 25 but even before his last upgrade he was shown to be able to lift more. Even Scream is class 35 and Venom KOed her with two punches.

Before his upgrade Spider-man could only lift 10 tons are you just altewring stats so venom seems stronger or somthing?

bench261
cant hulk tear adamantium? like stark's armor? cuz it seems that he can tear wolverine in half like nothing. if so..then can't he just rip these guys apart? i'm assuming no sonic claps cuz then there would be no point to this then

UltimateIronman
Dude u dont understand this.
Hulk was very very very very very (so on) angry. He thought wolvey was horney for the girls. and tony is not made of adamantium. true hulk can tear anything but he has to be very angry. Venom can lift 10.5 tons but cassady and toxin is wayyy stronger. the handbookdidnt say yet...or did they? dont know. just know they are very strong compared to the heroes. cassadys like 60 tons and toxin has more strength than both venom and cassady. When he is not snapped out he can lift like 75 tons and when HES COMEPLETLY SNAPPED he can lift like 80tons. I dont know. in the range 76-81 tons when hes completely snapped out. so if toxin is able to tell the symbiotes that hulk is dangerous enough and needs to be killed, and that they need team work, the fight will be over in 2-4 min.

bench261
Originally posted by UltimateIronman
Dude u dont understand this.
Hulk was very very very very very (so on) angry. He thought wolvey was horney for the girls. and tony is not made of adamantium. true hulk can tear anything but he has to be very angry. Venom can lift 10.5 tons but cassady and toxin is wayyy stronger. the handbookdidnt say yet...or did they? dont know. just know they are very strong compared to the heroes. cassadys like 60 tons and toxin has more strength than both venom and cassady. When he is not snapped out he can lift like 75 tons and when HES COMEPLETLY SNAPPED he can lift like 80tons. I dont know. in the range 76-81 tons when hes completely snapped out. so if toxin is able to tell the symbiotes that hulk is dangerous enough and needs to be killed, and that they need team work, the fight will be over in 2-4 min.

oh ok, i didnt know this was the "fake" hulk and we ruled out potential scenarios where he would win roll eyes (sarcastic)

UltimateIronman
it wasnt. It was the horney hulk type

bench261
ii was being sarcastic...which wouldnt matter since u didnt get it...the point is u cant rule out hulks full potential in the fight if ur gunna use the symbiotes full potential to win...becuz thats the only way against the hulk when ur these guys

UltimateIronman
FINE HULK WINS IS THAT WHAT U WANT???
EVERYONE OVERATES HULKS.
OH YEA PLEASE REPLY MY CAPTAIN VS CAPTAIN VS CAPTAIN FIGHT

Marcus4600
Venom 11 tonnes huh?

Well, I'd say that Venom is more than likely at class 40, but I also think that Scream's durability is crap. Now, Spider-Man has claimed that he's stronger than Venom, but he's full of it. He's never beaten Venom in a physical contest ever. (I'm talking Eddie Venom. Gargan and Fortunado were both idiots, and completely pathetic :madsmile

Sparkz
Did Venom get some sort of special upgrade that I am unaware of because people seem to think he is class 40ish

samishe
Before his upgrade Spider-man could only lift 10 tons are you just altewring stats so venom seems stronger or somthing?

No i'm not, Spider could've lift 10 tonnes if not stressed. But he lifted train car that weights more than 10 tonnes. He supported daily bugle building from collapsing, it takes more than class 10 either. So if Spidey could lift more than 10 tones then hi's stronger than Venom?
Venom was class 11 only when appeard, since then he became MUCH stronger.

Sparkz
No i'm not, Spider could've lift 10 tonnes if not stressed. But he lifted train car that weights more than 10 tonnes. He supported daily bugle building from collapsing, it takes more than class 10 either. So if Spidey could lift more than 10 tones then hi's stronger than Venom?
Venom was class 11 only when appeard, since then he became MUCH stronger.

Wehn spider-man supported the bugle he was only holding up 1 suport when you think of how the weight is spread all around the other suports he probaly wont be lifting loads, and that train car was researched by some1 i don't know who and was shown to only weigh around 6 tons cause trains arent that heavy any more , 10 tons was spider-mans upper limit unless he had a surge of adrenaline which would prob take him to 11 tons, but now seeing as he can lift 15 it dont realy matter.

grey fox
Hulk crushes all of them , he may have some trouble with Toxin but aside form that he could HANDCLAP his way to victory.

samishe
Wehn spider-man supported the bugle he was only holding up 1 suport when you think of how the weight is spread all around the other suports he probaly wont be lifting loads, and that train car was researched by some1 i don't know who and was shown to only weigh around 6 tons cause trains arent that heavy any more , 10 tons was spider-mans upper limit unless he had a surge of adrenaline which would prob take him to 11 tons, but now seeing as he can lift 15 it dont realy matter.

If you look carefull at moment where Spider supported car you'll see that he held it in it's front part. You could consider that he held more than only it weight.

AJ4LIFE
good point sam

UltimateIronman
hulk loses

Hit and Run
And what makes you say that?

AJ4LIFE
go on tell us

Sparkz
If you look carefull at moment where Spider supported car you'll see that he held it in it's front part. You could consider that he held more than only it weight.

I suppose you have a point there but I think the floor would be taking a good deal of the weight of the rest o the train, could also be wrong but hey

samishe
I suppose you have a point there but I think the floor would be taking a good deal of the weight of the rest o the train, could also be wrong but hey

But the back part of the train is also off the ground.
Spidey clearly holds one car in his hands.

samishe
Anyway, my point is that when we last time saw Venom he was many times above class 11.

Kontraz
Thats' very iffy of whether or not they can actually cut Hulk. His durability is so damn inconsistent. But, even if they do manage to cut him, his healing factor would repair it in seconds and it's not like he'd just let them try to slice his head off.

a clean cut across the neck early on in the fight might be enough to take it clear off... now if hulk can simply regenerate from that instantly, thats just ludicrous and he should be able to take on anybody in any universe... lol note: im talking about early on in the fight, as if he has just barely gone from banner to hulk

Sparkz
a clean cut across the neck early on in the fight might be enough to take it clear off... now if hulk can simply regenerate from that instantly, thats just ludicrous and he should be able to take on anybody in any universe... lol note: im talking about early on in the fight, as if he has just barely gone from banner to hulk

even then they couldnt cut the hulk hulk would have to in his calm state for that to happen and we all know hulk aint calm when he first transforms

Sparkz
But the back part of the train is also off the ground.
Spidey clearly holds one car in his hands.

I'll have to check that comic again coulda sworn he was only holding up 1 car though

Hit and Run
Even when Banner just transforms in to Hulk, his durability should be way the hell up there. I don't see him regenerating from a decapitation (although it is possible, considering his healing feats, it's not very likely), but I also don't see them cutting it off at all, especially not in one or two cuts, when I consider Hulk's highest durability feats.

The best they could would be to saw at his neck like a tree and again, his durability combined with his healing factor would prevent any real progress (unless any of these three have been shown to slice anything tougher) and this is only if he were to just stand there and do nothing.

And although the Hulk has some amazing regenerative feats, he is so uni-dimensional that he is far from unbeatable.

bigboygreen
Hulk pulverizes both of them with ease.

Jyppe
Hmm, Okay let me see.

Hulk the raging green turtle head against symbiotes. Of course I'm biased towards the Symbiotes, but I'm not complitely idiot. (D'oh)

Venom and Carnage are somewhat equal in the terms of strength. (Both max at 70 tons) Toxin.. Hmm, I'm not so sure about him. He's propably at a same level than his father and granpa. (Because he's rather young at the moment, but he gets stronger under pressure)

Symbiotes can withstand helluva physhical trauma. Punches and stuff. They also regenerate quite fast.

Hulk.. Hulk's a green vegetable.. Though a vegetable with huge ass sterngth and durability. He starts from 80 tons which is more than the Symbiotes have, and his strength grows from it.

Now, I doubt his healing will work if he's under constant attack (Maybe I'm wrong?) Venom's claws, Carnage's axes/ shitz and Toxin's claws are sharp enough to penetrate Hulkster's skin, but I doubt they could inflict enough damage, before Hulk reacts.

C'mon, I know he's like smart as my dog. (Sorry doggie), but still I doubt he would let them attack him without doing anything.

The symbiotes can hardly win by banging his head all day long, because Hulk's strength grows all the time. So he'd eventually win.

It depends how well the Symbiotes play together. If they can somehow distract Hulk and stuck their tendrills in his ears/nose/mouth/ass/weeweeplace they could destroy his brain or turn him into a vegetable.. Oopsie, but he's already one.

I'd give this for the Green man 7/3 (I doubt the Symbiotes will play it together, so that's why so low score)

PS. Dont take my comments on Hulk so seriously. I know he's a special boy and needs lub. big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.