Sora(Kingdom Hearts) vs Link(Legend of Zelda)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark-Kenshin
Who would win? confused

vpokdekjyafmidp
link

Ato
LIIIIIIIIIINK!!!

no doubt, unless maybe sora gots his posse with him.

but eitherway, mastersword > keyblade.

Thunder Fox
hmmmmmmmmmmmm link....... roll eyes (sarcastic) although i think soras cool concidering he can beat cloud and sepheroith

MadMel
yeah, link with the master sword takes this.

Dark-Kenshin
Sephiroth has enough power to destroy planets though. Sora overcame that. So just how would Link win?

Thunder Fox
you can only beat him if you have the ability "second chance" i think and he only just beat him then too

Dark-Kenshin
Nah, I beat in the mid forties, and I didn't have second chance.

ESB - 1138
If you haven't noticed Serphiroth is right handed but in Kingdom Hearts he wields his sword with his left hand. He was toying with Sora to make it a fun match.

Link would win.

kamikz
LMAO, I woulden't call the arena fights in KH a reliable source. Sora beating Herculies by tossing boxes at him making his invurnability disappear, WTF??

NBT
Sora!

caocao200
It depends... can someone post some of the best powers/sword skills each character has?

Tassadar
Link wins

Dragoncloud
Originally posted by ESB - 1138
If you haven't noticed Serphiroth is right handed but in Kingdom Hearts he wields his sword with his left hand. He was toying with Sora to make it a fun match.

Link would win. actually, sephiroth wields his sword with both hands, he's not necessarily left handed, i'm not real sure where you got that from, in advent children neither cloud nor sephiroth are left or right handed, in fact, they are quite ambidextrous.

Originally posted by Thunder Fox
you can only beat him if you have the ability "second chance" i think and he only just beat him then too and no you don't need to have second chance, you merely have to be smart enough to know when to use a potion or elixer. sephiroth has a spell that takes all of your mp and all but 1 hp but if you see it comming and either stop him before he casts or time you ether, potion or elixer just right you can restore hp's/mp's before he even has a chance to try and charge you again.

Originally posted by caocao200
It depends... can someone post some of the best powers/sword skills each character has? i'd say link's best moves are nayru's love, din's fire and his spin attack. unless he uses the dieties mask. Sora has many more moves however to make up for his lack of inventory in battle, he has ragnorok, archanum, sonic blade, and the trinity blast thingy. both characters i would say are equally maneuverable, but in kh battle format link would own sora. fighting in kh format, a decent player could probably even beat sephiroth AND cloud at the same time using link. if only square made an alternate version to the battle like that...that would be interesting.

Marcellus
I'd say link pwns Sora due to obvious experiance and all. but the Keyblade could be more powerfull than the master sword.

Even Sephiroth hinted at wanting the Keyblade.

ESB - 1138
Umm...has anyone played Kingdom Hearts 2 here? Sora could fly around and took down 1,000 Heartless. 1,000 by himself! That's more impressive then anything Link has done. Not to mention Cloud and Sephiroth would end up beating Link mainly due to brute force and power and Sora defeated both of them. Not to mention Master Form and Valor Form and Anti-Form Sora would overwhelm Link. And the cut scene showing Cloud vs. Sephiroth shown that Sora was able to keep up with that.

LiL nAstY GirL
Sora

Dragoncloud
Umm...has anyone played Kingdom Hearts 2 here? Sora could fly around and took down 1,000 Heartless. 1,000 by himself! That's more impressive then anything Link has done. Not to mention Cloud and Sephiroth would end up beating Link mainly due to brute force and power and Sora defeated both of them. Not to mention Master Form and Valor Form and Anti-Form Sora would overwhelm Link. And the cut scene showing Cloud vs. Sephiroth shown that Sora was able to keep up with that. well you say that but you base that off of cutscenes, which most zelda games have very few of, so we have to look at gameplay which in terms they are far too similar, but in the end link just has to well of a developed technique to lose to sora's untrained sloppy barbarian swing fighting.

kamikz
Is it even canon that Sora defeats Cloud or Squall or even Hercules? I mean, Tidus and Wakka did not grow up on the same island, and Tidus had never wield a sword before, and all this is in Kingdom Hearths. Isen't it just for fun?

caocao200
i'd say a draw (without sora's drive forms), both have great sword skills and magic..maybe link has more, but there are several links..

Dragoncloud
i'd say a draw (without sora's drive forms), both have great sword skills and magic..maybe link has more, but there are several links.. actually, i think they were all the same link because most of them had mostly the same abilities

S.S
I'll say Sora he has more options with magic,self healing(without items) and such plus he's way faster then link.
Also Link's inability to jump would prove fatal...........stick out tongue

FG725
yeah i cant see link winning this especially if Sora goes final or master form heck even anti form

Dragoncloud
Originally posted by S.S

Also Link's inability to jump would prove fatal...........stick out tongue now don't throw that up there that's easy to counter with the simple fact that he could jump freely in Zelda 2: Adventures of link on the NES and i think we're talking about KH gameplay since everyone keeps bringing up master form and anti form and whatever else along with the magics.

BUT: if link casted nayru's love, he'd be invulnerable to any of Sora's attacks for a while, and i mean a while! that's a long @$$ spell! And for Sora's speed, Link could just use Din's Fire and scorch Sora's sorry but. But now that i brought those skills up, we're gonna say that link can't have those skills now too aren't we? well, here's a backup arguement.

Link puts on his Diety's mask, and sends energy blades at sora with each and every swing of his sword and sora bounces around like some kind of acrobat and takes a swing, link blocks with his sword, spins sora's blade of to the side and slashes sora's back wide open with his diety's sword.

Blue nocturne
Which link are we talking about here, does he have all his accessories at the ready?

ESB - 1138
Originally posted by Dragoncloud
actually, sephiroth wields his sword with both hands, he's not necessarily left handed, i'm not real sure where you got that from, in advent children neither cloud nor sephiroth are left or right handed, in fact, they are quite ambidextrous.

Not true. You must be referring to Advent Children the movie which only has a "fake" Sephiroth. The real Sephiroth was killed by Cloud in Final Fantasy VII at the end of the game. Advent Children had Kadaj become Sephiroth showing that this was a lesser Sephiroth so to speak.

1021kid
draw

Blaxican Style
Link whoops Sora's whiny ass.

I love both KH 1 and 2, and i hoep to god they make a three, but I swear Sora's god damn "Must...find...my RIKU!!' attitude really pissed me off...

S.S
now don't throw that up there that's easy to counter with the simple fact that he could jump freely in Zelda 2: Adventures of link on the NES and i think we're talking about KH gameplay since everyone keeps bringing up master form and anti form and whatever else along with the magics.

BUT: if link casted nayru's love, he'd be invulnerable to any of Sora's attacks for a while, and i mean a while! that's a long @$$ spell! And for Sora's speed, Link could just use Din's Fire and scorch Sora's sorry but. But now that i brought those skills up, we're gonna say that link can't have those skills now too aren't we? well, here's a backup arguement.

Link puts on his Diety's mask, and sends energy blades at sora with each and every swing of his sword and sora bounces around like some kind of acrobat and takes a swing, link blocks with his sword, spins sora's blade of to the side and slashes sora's back wide open with his diety's sword.
Sora's Aeroga(how ever it's spelled)last just as long as nayru's love and Like I said before Sora can self heal with out items something link can't do.

Din's fire is nothing sora takes fireballs from hades.Plus it takes time for link to do his magic something which Sora does instanly.

Sora's Speed far surpasses Link,like someone posted before Sora and Rikku were both reflecting thousands of shots being fired at them from all angles.

If I'm not mistaken this is big link in this fight so no fierce deity mask for him and even if he had it it wouldn't do much.
What happens when Sora does Magnet and takes Links shield and master sword huh?Unlike Sora Link could be seperated from his sword..

And I was joking about the jumping thing......... stick out tongue

Dragoncloud
Not true. You must be referring to Advent Children the movie which only has a "fake" Sephiroth. The real Sephiroth was killed by Cloud in Final Fantasy VII at the end of the game. Advent Children had Kadaj become Sephiroth showing that this was a lesser Sephiroth so to speak. no i'm actually referring to the game itself. he hold his sword with both hands even with the swing but he follows up the swing with his right hand. This is only because his character movements are extremely limited in the game, sephiroth does in fact actually fight using both hands however like any other master swordsman of his style.

Originally posted by S.S
Sora's Aeroga(how ever it's spelled)last just as long as nayru's love and Like I said before Sora can self heal with out items something link can't do.

Din's fire is nothing sora takes fireballs from hades.Plus it takes time for link to do his magic something which Sora does instanly.

Sora's Speed far surpasses Link,like someone posted before Sora and Rikku were both reflecting thousands of shots being fired at them from all angles.

If I'm not mistaken this is big link in this fight so no fierce deity mask for him and even if he had it it wouldn't do much.
What happens when Sora does Magnet and takes Links shield and master sword huh?Unlike Sora Link could be seperated from his sword..

And I was joking about the jumping thing......... stick out tongue as for aeroga(sp) it only reduces damage, not nullifying it.

Din's fire takes time to cast, supposedly, but that's because link screw's around in the game when he uses it because the game creators felt that had to be flashy with it. simple truth is, all he has to do is slam that diamond thingy to the ground and he's got fire.

For your magnet, have you forgotten that link also has arrows, a hookshot, a hammer, bombs, bombchu's and countless other supplies? if sora really wants to magnetize all of that, he's gonna have a ton of stuff to carry, which would slow him down a great deal, making him an easy target for link to peg with his bows. Or he could just let sora set off a bombchu when he uses the magnet, whatever works for ya.

Blue nocturne
If link is has all his equipment, and I mean "ALL" sora gets curb stomped hard

S.S
no i'm actually referring to the game itself. he hold his sword with both hands even with the swing but he follows up the swing with his right hand. This is only because his character movements are extremely limited in the game, sephiroth does in fact actually fight using both hands however like any other master swordsman of his style.

as for aeroga(sp) it only reduces damage, not nullifying it.

Din's fire takes time to cast, supposedly, but that's because link screw's around in the game when he uses it because the game creators felt that had to be flashy with it. simple truth is, all he has to do is slam that diamond thingy to the ground and he's got fire.

For your magnet, have you forgotten that link also has arrows, a hookshot, a hammer, bombs, bombchu's and countless other supplies? if sora really wants to magnetize all of that, he's gonna have a ton of stuff to carry, which would slow him down a great deal, making him an easy target for link to peg with his bows. Or he could just let sora set off a bombchu when he uses the magnet, whatever works for ya.

Who said anything about Sora carrying the items?I simply said that he can get the items away from Link.

That's just specuation on your part saying that all link needs to do is smash the diamond there's no proof that the hand signals/poses he does aren't necessary for the spell.Link even does different ones for each spell.Another thing if I'm not mistaken all three of those Spells take alot of his magic with Nayru's love taking almost half.

Arrows,hookshot,bombs are useless against someone Who's as fast as Sora.

I haven't even mentioned anything about his Drive forms or his summons,sorry but Link gets stomped in this fight.

Dragoncloud
Originally posted by S.S
Who said anything about Sora carrying the items?I simply said that he can get the items away from Link.

That's just specuation on your part saying that all link needs to do is smash the diamond there's no proof that the hand signals/poses he does aren't necessary for the spell.Link even does different ones for each spell.Another thing if I'm not mistaken all three of those Spells take alot of his magic with Nayru's love taking almost half.

Arrows,hookshot,bombs are useless against someone Who's as fast as Sora.

I haven't even mentioned anything about his Drive forms or his summons,sorry but Link gets stomped in this fight. you continue to say that but you fail to mention anything truely great about these drives or sora. I'm starting to think you're running a one sided battle in your mind based on what character you like better. You DO realize that Sora has a rather weak fighting style in comparison to link do you not? and you keep talking about the magic, then lets get down to that. Your magnet, fine, technically if sora doesn't carry these weapons and equipment with him, he would have to leave it lying around somewhere, unless he continuously strains himself by trying to "magnetize" the weapons and that would drain a good bit of his magic and draw his concentration away from the real fight itself.

Sora does have an advantage in speed and magic, but link has more durability than sora not to mention link is a more focused and well equipped fighter for almost any situation.

So yes, Sora can fly around like a nut case and "magnetize" Links equipment, but that can only do so much. It will all come down to who's better in the fray than anything, and that will be based off of experience, Not EXP like in kingdom hearts, but more so in who has been around to fight longer. Sora has too weak of a history and too much on his mind all the time to outwit Link in combat, whereas link, being the silent savior of hyrule who very rarely concerns himself with the personal matters wrapped around others but somehow gets tossed into them anyways.

not to mention, bombs, arrows, and hookshot still come in handy when fighting someone who's as fast as sora. You're continually running that one track thought of yours once again. Link just has to be creative enough to make them useful. Which is another quality that sora lacks (the creativity and combat genius to tun objects that would be otherwise useless into something that could miraculously turn the match around).

S.S
you continue to say that but you fail to mention anything truely great about these drives or sora. I'm starting to think you're running a one sided battle in your mind based on what character you like better. You DO realize that Sora has a rather weak fighting style in comparison to link do you not? and you keep talking about the magic, then lets get down to that. Your magnet, fine, technically if sora doesn't carry these weapons and equipment with him, he would have to leave it lying around somewhere, unless he continuously strains himself by trying to "magnetize" the weapons and that would drain a good bit of his magic and draw his concentration away from the real fight itself.

Sora does have an advantage in speed and magic, but link has more durability than sora not to mention link is a more focused and well equipped fighter for almost any situation.

So yes, Sora can fly around like a nut case and "magnetize" Links equipment, but that can only do so much. It will all come down to who's better in the fray than anything, and that will be based off of experience, Not EXP like in kingdom hearts, but more so in who has been around to fight longer. Sora has too weak of a history and too much on his mind all the time to outwit Link in combat, whereas link, being the silent savior of hyrule who very rarely concerns himself with the personal matters wrapped around others but somehow gets tossed into them anyways.

not to mention, bombs, arrows, and hookshot still come in handy when fighting someone who's as fast as sora. You're continually running that one track thought of yours once again. Link just has to be creative enough to make them useful. Which is another quality that sora lacks (the creativity and combat genius to tun objects that would be otherwise useless into something that could miraculously turn the match around).
You must not know how the magnet Spell works do you? Sora does it and everything is pulled towards a ball of energy which is the magnet spell it's self.The objects don't have to be pulled by Sora himself,he can simply do the spell and let it pull Link while he attacks him.

Drives aren't great are you kidding all his stats raise and he gets a very high boost in magic.As regular sora's thunder is a single blast final forms Thunder is a continoues attack which you can keep chaining something link doesn't do very well.

Sora has a weak fighting style nope it just seems that way because he's so loose and uses his agility very well.
Sora lacks creativity huh?.......confused have you played kingdom hearts the kid does all sorts of things such as continously throwing the keyblade or shooting energyblast out of it.The whole reaction command in KH2 is pure creativity on his part and also shows his ability to adapt to the situation at hand.

And I'm actually more of a Zelda fan then a Kingdomhearts one I just understand what both charaacters are capable of something you haven't shown.......

And another thing Sora has is his summoning ability which would turn this match into a 2 on 1.Sora summons the genie and bye-bye Link your done.

Blue nocturne
It depends... can someone post some of the best powers/sword skills each character has?

His ocarina.

S.S
Originally posted by Blue nocturne
His ocarina.
What about it?

Blue nocturne
Originally posted by S.S
What about it?
It's his strongest item,any musical instrument link has is his most powerful item.

S.S
It's his strongest item,any musical instrument link has is his most powerful item.
Well it's useless in a fight really unless its in the game where you use it and everything freezes around him..... laughing
Is the one piece of the Tri-force considered an item?

Blue nocturne
Originally posted by S.S
Well it's useless in a fight really unless its in the game where you use it and everything freezes around him..... laughing
Is the one piece of the Tri-force considered an item?

I'm sure link can play while running laughing

S.S
I'm sure link can play while running laughing
nah he even closes his eyes when playing it ......... laughing
and moves side to side getting all into it.

Dragoncloud
Originally posted by S.S
nah he even closes his eyes when playing it ......... laughing
and moves side to side getting all into it. I think that's just because he wants to, I don't think someone who picks up on songs as quickly as he does would have any trouble with that.

Now to this drive mode and Summon stuff. Drive mode only lasts for a short ammount of time to my understanding and yes i have played KH and know sora's abilities in it and granted he gets somewhat creative with the throwing of his keyblade and energy blast whaterver crap with it, but honestly, other than that and chunking a barrel at hercules, i failed to see anything abnormally creative. I mean, sora's never been one to set traps or plan out his every move in battle, Which link is more than capable of doing. And actually i havent' played KH2 so i can't say much on that except that from what I've been told by my brother (who just recently finished the game) that it would only be considered creative if you are facing up against someone as pathetic as the heartless. not to mention summons are only around for a limited time and they take a bit of mp to use. i wouldn't rely on summons in this fight either. and for your magnetize, if it pulls link to this energy ball thing, then how would it take his items away? you're contradicting yourself, you know that?

caocao200
Actually the drive gauge can last longer depending on its level, if it is lvl 7 then it takes quite a while to end.. also if a form boost skill is equiped, it will make the gauge last longer... btw in kh2 soras reaction commands are quite creative..

S.S
I think that's just because he wants to, I don't think someone who picks up on songs as quickly as he does would have any trouble with that.

Now to this drive mode and Summon stuff. Drive mode only lasts for a short ammount of time to my understanding and yes i have played KH and know sora's abilities in it and granted he gets somewhat creative with the throwing of his keyblade and energy blast whaterver crap with it, but honestly, other than that and chunking a barrel at hercules, i failed to see anything abnormally creative. I mean, sora's never been one to set traps or plan out his every move in battle, Which link is more than capable of doing. And actually i havent' played KH2 so i can't say much on that except that from what I've been told by my brother (who just recently finished the game) that it would only be considered creative if you are facing up against someone as pathetic as the heartless. not to mention summons are only around for a limited time and they take a bit of mp to use. i wouldn't rely on summons in this fight either. and for your magnetize, if it pulls link to this energy ball thing, then how would it take his items away? you're contradicting yourself, you know that?
Well this debate has ended you're going by Kingdom hearts Sora not Kingdom hearts II Sora who's much more powerful in every aspect.

You'll need to play the game to understand all the points I have made about him.See I have played almost every Zelda game so I understand what Link is capable of.Sora has made a huge jump from KH to KHII.

In KHII Sora fights much more then just heartless.Link only fights against a few bosses who show any signs of Intelligence,that's not the case for Sora who fights Cloud,Squall,Yuffie,Tifa,Sephiroth,Roxas,And the rest of Organization 13.In all his battles you use a new feature which is the reaction command which Sora uses to counter any attack made at him.

The Drive forms last very long if you have it at the max and even without the Drive form Link is outclassed.
Sora has been mentioned throughout KHII of being a master swordsman so that tells you that he's very skilled.

Like I said before Link gets beat he's outclassed by Sora in every way.

S.S
Actually the drive gauge can last longer depending on its level, if it is lvl 7 then it takes quite a while to end.. also if a form boost skill is equiped, it will make the gauge last longer... btw in kh2 soras reaction commands are quite creative..
Exactly the Reaction command is pure creativity on Sora's part.

Master-of-Chaos
it really depends on allot of things
1 which type of link are you using
2 which sora are you using
3 are we using all of that type of links items
4 should summons Evan be included (not that link cant still kick there ass but there kinda cheep)
5 are we going unlimited magic and unlimited items (non-healing)
6 where are they fighting (yes it does mater)
7 should we include link jumping or not (if not just ask the owl from OoT to fly him around or plant a magic bean on the Battle ground when he is a kid)
8 what does the mirror shield reflect (all magic or some magic)
9 are we including the fact that in OoT link was indestructible on the horse
10 Finlay its only fair that if sora gets drive forms then link gets full triforce
11 can links sword do the reflecting (zelda tennis) effect that was present in OoT
12 do we get a fierce deities mask (when spelled correctly)

but i believe despite all thies factors link would still pwn royal ass

Master-of-Chaos
someone needs to bring this dead thread back to life i mean 6 months

(and it was a kick ass argument)

MetaHybrid
The Link from Zelda II could stand up against Sora. He has a spell called "Thunder" which instantly kills all the enemies in the area.

Link wins?

Master-of-Chaos
when you say Zelda II you mean (second title name)

MetaHybrid
Zelda II The Adventure of Link. The second Zelda game for the NES

Master-of-Chaos
ok ok

man that was a good one

Master-of-Chaos
this is a good thread but we need someone to fight for sora

its not going to be me

Master-of-Chaos
i say sora gets stomped hard

Mesirus
i'l say sora, looks at the end of KH2, how fast is he?? links not a tenth of that fast.

Master sword > Keyblade .... and so? Gunblade > Buster sword but people still say cloud stomps squall

Master-of-Chaos
here is the thing

fierce deitys mask (oni link)

or just streight up bunny hood

(spesify which link here)

Mesirus
reaction commands lol. He can react and counter all of Links best attacks, which is why links going to lose

Final form, = one dead Link

Sora can, i'm not going to say defeat, impress Sephiroth, that takes some serious skill/mojo. The kind Link doesn't have

Cloud_VII
Originally posted by Mesirus
reaction commands lol. He can react and counter all of Links best attacks, which is why links going to lose

Final form, = one dead Link

Sora can, i'm not going to say defeat, impress Sephiroth, that takes some serious skill/mojo. The kind Link doesn't have
I 100% agree with this.

Cloud_VII
Reflega deflects physicals and magicals, and can be casted constantly.

You should see Sora's Firaga in Master Form and Final Form. Also, Sora could counter Din's Fire with Reflega, or Ars Arcanum which makes him temporarily invincible.

Magnera magnetizes everything; not just mettalic objects.

O RLY?

There are such enemies in the KH universe that self-destruct. Guess what? Sora takes those without a problem.

Mesirus
Originally posted by Cloud_VII

O RLY?
lol fenrir > ultima keyblade

plau this guy doesn't show skill erm just spamming, beat sephiroth at lvl 54 like me, then you have skill stick out tongue#

EDIT: fought these yet Cloud? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xh2wRaOonkY&mode=related&search=

Cloud_VII
Originally posted by Mesirus
lol fenrir > ultima keyblade

plau this guy doesn't show skill erm just spamming, beat sephiroth at lvl 54 like me, then you have skill stick out tongue#

EDIT: fought these yet Cloud? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xh2wRaOonkY&mode=related&search=
Yeah, that was a pretty hard fight at first. Right now I try not to use Reflega or Trinity Limit on them because it makes the fight too easy.

Mesirus
yeah, same really, except i never remever to cast reflega, my combo is 1 long (lol) so i can spam explosion

Cloud_VII
HOLY SHIT...

Mesirus
omg i know, worst camera ever stick out tongue

Master-of-Chaos
its so simple

Chateau Romani + Naru's Love + fierce deity = invincibility, super strength, a disk like projectile, and some speed and jumping skill

case closed

Mesirus
read the above, its case closed alright, but your holding the wrong end of the stick

MetaHybrid
Sora would probably win against most if not all the Links if Link had only access to items from one of his games. If Link got items from say "Link to the Past" and "Majora's Mask" It could be a draw. If we go further, Link could win.

Cloud_VII
Originally posted by Master-of-Chaos
its so simple

Chateau Romani + Naru's Love + fierce deity = invincibility, super strength, a disk like projectile, and some speed and jumping skill

case closed
Reflega + Ultima Weapon + Ragnarok + Ars Arcanum = invincibility, phenomenal strength, and a superb weapon. Sora's also very fast and can jump very high.

Cloud_VII
Originally posted by MetaHybrid
Sora would probably win against most if not all the Links if Link had only access to items from one of his games. If Link got items from say "Link to the Past" and "Majora's Mask" It could be a draw. If we go further, Link could win.
I'm not saying Link can't win, but I see Sora having a better chance.

MetaHybrid
Originally posted by Cloud_VII
Reflega + Ultima Weapon + Ragnarok + Ars Arcanum = invincibility, phenomenal strength, and a superb weapon. Sora's also very fast and can jump very high.

Relflect Spell + Gold Sword + Chateau Romani + Magic Cape + Jump Spell= Same thing as Sora

Mesirus
Originally posted by MetaHybrid
Relflect Spell + Gold Sword + Chateau Romani + Magic Cape + Jump Spell= Same thing as Sora Sora, to me atleast, appears to be faster than Link, so i think he'd beat him to it

MetaHybrid
All Link has to do is put on the "Magic Cape", which was instant in it's respected game. After Link has the Magic Cape on thing, Sora can't do a thing to him. He can than just buff up his abilites with spells and Chateau Romani.

Cloud_VII
Hello MetaHybrid

MetaHybrid
Hello Cloud_VII

Cloud_VII
I sent you private message

Master-of-Chaos
metahybrid is right link win

Master-of-Chaos
and we have infinite magic because of the Chateau Romani so we can cast spells like theres no tomorrow

which there isn't ...

for sora

Master-of-Chaos
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YM1z-P3LLB4

and this proves my point

Cloud_VII
metahybrid is right link win
actually he's wrong sora win

Cloud_VII
and we have infinite magic because of the Chateau Romani so we can cast spells like theres no tomorrow
Prove it.

which there isn't ...

for sora
Nice bullshit.

Cloud_VII

and this proves my point
Yeah that proved it. (sarcasm)

Master-of-Chaos
i knew it

this entire thread is fanboyism

Mesirus
Well seems to be he only thing fighting Links corner.

FortressXRuler
If Sora can beat Sephiroth AND Xemnas, he can shred that elf to peices

Violent2Dope
Dude you're starting to piss me off.

Xenogears
Wow...you really don't know when to stop reviving dead threads.

King Kandy
If Link has the Fierce Diety Mask, he wins easily.

Superboy Prime
Let him be. At least he is not making duplicate threads.

Xenogears
On an unrelative note, Roxas is awesome.J62ZRej7Nn0

ESB -1138
Originally posted by FortressXRuler
If Sora can beat Sephiroth AND Xemnas, he can shred that elf to peices

Okay ignoring the fact this is a year old thread let's review some of this shall we?

After the entire Sephiroth battle all Sephiroth did was brush off his shoulder and ask for Cloud. It seems Sora didn't even make Sephiroth break a sweat.

Now onto Xemnas, hmm...let's see, Sora had Riku to help him and if it wasn't for Riku Sora would have been killed, not once but five times considering that's how many times Riku saved Sora's no good self.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Okay ignoring the fact this is a year old thread let's review some of this shall we?

After the entire Sephiroth battle all Sephiroth did was brush off his shoulder and ask for Cloud. It seems Sora didn't even make Sephiroth break a sweat.

Now onto Xemnas, hmm...let's see, Sora had Riku to help him and if it wasn't for Riku Sora would have been killed, not once but five times considering that's how many times Riku saved Sora's no good self. Yep. And Ganon would beat Sephiroth's ass.big grin

Superboy Prime
Sora beating Sephiroth....beh.
Don't mention Sephiroth and Sora in the same sentence.

Lame ass Sora. >=\

TricksterPriest
I don't know why no one brought this up. But.....the drive forms require multiple people to use. Sora can't use drive forms on his own normally.

2nd, unless you burn all your mana, the drive gauge takes a long time to recover. You can break through Aeroga, you can't break Naryu's love. Nothing Sora has can break Link's shield. Not to mention, Link can resurrect with fairies. And as of TP, he's a very very very good swordsman. wink

Xenogears
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I don't know why no one brought this up. But.....the drive forms require multiple people to use. Sora can't use drive forms on his own normally.And this proves Tricksterpriest to be 100% correct.pSwfrmWIKjQ
2nd, unless you burn all your mana, the drive gauge takes a long time to recover.You should see how long the forms last when they're maxed out and when you have the right weapons and accessories equipped.
You can break through Aeroga, you can't break Naryu's love.You can't break through Reflega either. Oh, and Sonic Blade, Ragnarok, and Trinity Limit make Sora invincible. smile

And it's strange how you bring up mana on Sora's part, yet do not mention that Naryu's Love drains just about all of Link's mana. laughing out loud
Nothing Sora has can break Link's shield.Elaborate please.
Not to mention, Link can resurrect with fairies.So can Sora with Tinkerbell.
And as of TP, he's a very very very good swordsman. wink So is Sora himself.

ESB -1138
unless you burn all your mana, the drive gauge takes a long time to recover. You can break through Aeroga, you can't break Naryu's love. Nothing Sora has can break Link's shield. Not to mention, Link can resurrect with fairies. And as of TP, he's a very very very good swordsman. wink

(1) TP Link has no magic and cannot use Nayru's Love. You can't give TP Link other Link's abilites because they are different characters. That would be like giving Squall all of Cloud's abilities.

(2) If OoT Link used Nayru's Love he wouldn't be able to use any of his other magical abilities

Remi8193
At the beginning of nearly every game, Link is just a regular child or young adult with no special skill. At the end of the game, however, Link becomes a full-fledged hero with many abilities.

Link grows to be an exceptional swordsman throughout each game, usually learning powerful sword techniques. In some games however his skill with a sword remains consistent. His skill with other weapons and items allows him to easily adapt and master each new tool he acquires. He often employs new weapons in his battles with new enemies just after getting them, almost always during a boss fight, giving him an advantage a lot of times in battle. Link shows himself to be an excellent marksman, what with his skill with a Bow and Arrow, Boomerang, Hookshot, and other projectile weapons.

Link is also very agile, proven as he is able to perform back-flips and somersaults with ease to dodge his enemies' attacks at the very start of his adventures.

Additionally, Link has proven to be physically very strong, as he is usually able to move heavy objects and overpower larger enemies rather easily. In some games he uses special items to help make him stronger.

Link has great proficiency with many instruments, learning how to use them just after getting them. Almost every game has Link using an instrument with incredible powers: like the Ocarina of Time and the Wind Waker.

Link uses various items throughout the Legend of Zelda series. Common items Link finds include the Bow and Arrows, the Hookshot, and bombs. Link often uses musical instruments that unlock strange powers as mentioned before.

Link uses masks in several games. The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask has 24 unique masks used for different tasks throughout the game, even transforming him into a Deku Scrub, Goron, or Zora. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time has a side quest involving selling different masks for the Happy Mask Salesman to earn the Mask of Truth.

Link also has numerous tunics, clothing, and armor such as the different tunics appearing in Ocarina of Time and the Zora and Magic armors in The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess.

Other items in the games include the Boomerang, the numerous Bottles, the Power Glove, the Shovel, and the Fishing Rod.

Link Can jump have you seen super smash bros and the zelda games the jump slash and when he jumps ledge to ledge

super strength the power bracelets and power gloves and titan mitts and Goron Bracelet and Silver/Golden Gauntlets

magics the ice and fire rod and the din farore nayru and the fire ice light silver arrows and the rod of twilight princess the one that control statues and the medallions and Shield Spell and Jump Spell makes him jump higher and Life Spell and Fairy Spell its actually a transformation and Fire Spell and Spell Spell and Spell Spell and Thunder Spell

the four sword to split to four links

i mean he has both master and four sword

The Spin Attack is Link's signature move.

Links Sword Techniques off the zelda games and soul calibur and super smash bros games

Link Transformations in all the games

Triforce Slash

His Transformation Rings from Oracle of season and ages

his double claw shot and the gale boomerang i can be a tornado or just a normal boomarang

His 24 masks

Bunny Hood Super Speed

Stone Mask and Magic Cape Invisible

His Tunics and Zora and magic armour

Fiece Duty the demon link who can do sword beam
normal link can do sword beam aswell only if he has full HP

Wolf Link

3 masks Races Deku Zora Goron

Pegasus Boots and Iron boots

so Link would win think about if all the links fuse together he'll have all the stuff he had on all the games

Dark-Jaxx
Which Link is this?

DantevsKratos
ya sora would own link evan with kingdom key heck evan with sweet memories link is cool but isnt fast enought to catch up with sora he can barely jump let along glide 20 ft in the air and hover while fighting link can jump alittle but cant evan fight while he is

GenomeFrozener
Sora is too fast for Link.

DantevsKratos
I don't know why no one brought this up. But.....the drive forms require multiple people to use. Sora can't use drive forms on his own normally.

2nd, unless you burn all your mana, the drive gauge takes a long time to recover. You can break through Aeroga, you can't break Naryu's love. Nothing Sora has can break Link's shield. Not to mention, Link can resurrect with fairies. And as of TP, he's a very very very good swordsman. wink what about limit form it gives sora more combos differnet limits and doesnt need a party to do it

Remi8193
Link can catch up with Sora because he can clawshot him or use his bunny hood for super speed

Remi8193
the only reason he beat cloud sephiroth and hercules cause he the main protoginist of kingdom hearts

Remi8193
Link with Four Swords and Jump Spell to make him jump higher

Remi8193
hmm i think it would be a draw

MadMel
Originally posted by Remi8193
Link can catch up with Sora because he can clawshot him or use his bunny hood for super speed
sora is a bullet dodger who (along with riku) simultaneosly blocked several thousand laser bolts coming at him..he could easily dodge both the clawshot and the speed boosted link..

the only reason he beat cloud sephiroth and hercules cause he the main protoginist of kingdom hearts
be that as it may, the fact is he did beat them

too bad sora can also jump high and glide/fly erm

no sora wins wink
btw, you dont need to make 5 posts in a row, use the edit button erm
and yea im fully aware that i said link wins in the first page...that was before playing any of the kingdom hearts games erm

Remi8193
Alright keep ur hair on i played kingdom hearts games and zelda games
you just have to wait and see who wins
i know he beat hercules and cloud and sephiroth
Four Swords which split to four different links

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by MadMel
be that as it may, the fact is he did beat them ZOMG!!!! HE BETE T3H CHARACTEHZ W1TH N0 F3@TZ!!!!

Remi8193
yeay Link Wins

GenomeFrozener

No, wouldn't he have to whip it out?
And by the time he does Sora would of destroyed his ass.
Besides MadMel gave a better description.

Made of win there. ^

Great Argument. confused
Besides, Sephiroth wasn't trying his hardest.

And what would that do to help him? He still loses. sad

No.
Sora wins. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Alright keep ur hair on i played kingdom hearts games and zelda games

Doesn't seem like it. sad

you just have to wait and see who wins

Even when there's solid proof that Sora would win? :/

i know he beat hercules and cloud and sephiroth

The Sephiroth fight really doesn't matter. He wasn't serious.

Four Swords which split to four different links

Wouldn't help much.

yeay Link Wins

Wins at getting his ass destroyed.

Dark-Jaxx
Sora can block faster, sure, but we have never seen him move or attack that fast.

Remi8193
i like Roxas better than Sora

Dark-Jaxx
i like Roxas better than Sora ...Wtf does that have to do with...Anything? confused

Remi8193
i dont know just fill like saying

GenomeFrozener
i like Roxas better than Sora

SEPHIROTH WOULD RAPE SORA

i dont know just fill like saying

You must be new here.

Remi8193
Originally posted by GenomeFrozener
SEPHIROTH WOULD RAPE SORA

You must be new here.
yeah im new

Remi8193
no replys

Remi8193
Does Sephiroth fight eith his left hand or right hand

Remi8193
Link Can jump high have anyone played super smash bros
wot about his triforce slash if he gets Sora with tht then he a gone for
if he glides about than he can just clawshot his leg to keep up with him
and Link and sora have the same speed but if sora Drives then Link probably a done for but if he does Nayru's Love to make him invurable
and put on fiece duty mask which makes him ten times strong as sora
with his sword beam with his Double Felix

I do like Sora but i like Link better than Sora no afence against the people that are KH fans

Link can Block Fast aswell with his shield and sword

GenomeFrozener
Link Can jump high have anyone played super smash bros

Yes, I own at that game.

wot about his triforce slash if he gets Sora with tht then he a gone for

Sora's reaction time would lead him to safety.

if he glides about than he can just clawshot his leg to keep up with him

Reaction speed would again lead him to safety.

I do like Sora but i like Link better than Sora no afence against the people that are KH fans

Then come back when you have SOLID NON-OPINIONATED PROOF that Link could beat Sora.

Link can Block Fast aswell with his shield and sword

Can he block and counter just in time? I think not.

Face it, Sora would win.
Link would lose.

Remi8193
yeah he can counter with his shield bash which will stun then finish of with helm splitter

Remi8193
Why don't you come back with some proof that sora would win against link

has anyone seen a fight between Sora and Link i Think Not

Remi8193
Here's proof

GenomeFrozener
yeah he can counter with his shield bash which will stun then finish of with helm splitter

Have you not seen the speed Sora can do? Link's counter would be useless.

Why don't you come back with some proof that sora would win against link

Go play KH2 and find out why Link doesn't have a chance in hell.

has anyone seen a fight between Sora and Link i Think Not

No, because they never had a crossover.
Was that supposed to prove something? roll eyes (sarcastic)

D7rNc8o_pt4

Yeah, Link can keep up with guys like that. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Hahahahahahahahaha!
No.
Fan made videos are not canon, thus it isn't valid.

Remi8193
I Played all off them i even got all the stuff i even done it on hard mode but i like Link better than Sora cause Link came in 1990 something

even have ultima weapon

GenomeFrozener
I like Link better than Sora cause Link came in 1990 something

Just because you like Link better doesn't mean he'll win.

Remi8193
Link does have a chance

GenomeFrozener
Yes, a small one.

Remi8193
here's proof

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/YM1z-P3LLB4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YM1z-P3LLB4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object> mad

Remi8193
http://youtube.com/watch?v=YM1z-P3LLB4

GenomeFrozener
Fan Made = Not Valid Proof.

Remi8193
Oni Link will pwn Sora

Remi8193
Plus sora will never get through nayru's love love. you must remember that the keyblades holy power wont work on link, making it a pole with an ornament on it. Sword vs stubby metal pole. Use common sense. You need to play SSBB. Or Soul Caliber 2. Or Zelda Games You need to learn more about the adversary before you try to debate. You dont even know Link's skills. link can read the paper or sumthing while sora tires himself out on nayru's love. then just stab him. or use the triforce slash. or drop the sword and beat him into the ground with his fists.
becides if sora beats link then he's fairy will come out and revive him
link would never stoop to fight sora. second, Link would use romani milk plus nayru's love for infinite invincibility. third, get real, its a key.
Maybe Link would use the golden guantlets to drop a building on sora. But seriously, mirror sheild for any magic and to block combos. And no, Link wouldnt dirty his feirce deity mask on that butt-sucker sora.
link has the power of the triforce and a kickass master sword

First_Tsurugi06
Fierce Diety Link

fixed.

EDIT: And using the likes of Smash Bros. and Soul Calibur two as a means of credibility is ironic given how you say the need for common sense.

Remi8193
wot do u mean Fixed

Remi8193
wot about Stewie Griffin VS Sora

Remi8193
Well Sora does have a combo chain

GenomeFrozener
Plus sora will never get through nayru's love love.

Sora most likely wouldn't rush in.

you must remember that the keyblades holy power wont work on link

Bullshit, now you're pulling things out of your ass.

Sword vs stubby metal pole.

Now, you're being ****ing ridiculous.

common sense.

Something you lack.

You need to play SSBB. Or Soul Caliber 2. Or Zelda Games

I do you imbecile.

You need to learn more about the adversary before you try to debate.

I know way more about LoZ and Kingdom Hearts than you kid.

You dont even know Link's skills.

Know more than you do, kid.

link can read the paper or sumthing while sora tires himself out on nayru's love. then just stab him. or use the triforce slash. or drop the sword and beat him into the ground with his fists.

Blah Blah, more fanboy bullshit.

becides if sora beats link then he's fairy will come out and revive him
link would never stoop to fight sora. second, Link would use romani milk plus nayru's love for infinite invincibility.

Damn, more fanboy nonsense.

third, get real, its a key.

Uh, get real.
It's Sora.
A person who defeated people who would rape Link.
Your ignorance is amazing.

Maybe Link would use the golden guantlets to drop a building on sora.

Sora would cut it in half, like he did to the buldings of TwTnW in KH2.

But seriously, mirror sheild for any magic and to block combos.

But seriously, reflega.
Sora would destroy Link.

And no, Link wouldnt dirty his feirce deity mask on that butt-sucker sora.

Man, you're a terrible debater.
I doubt you played KH now.
Butt-Sucker, WTF... :/

link has the power of the triforce and a kickass master sword

Too bad it won't help him here. stick out tongue

wot about Stewie Griffin VS Sora

No. sad

Well Sora does have a combo chain

He has multiple combos.

Remi8193
I didnt type dis my friend this sorry

Remi8193
SSrryy

GenomeFrozener
I didnt type dis my friend this sorry

Okkkaaaay.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Remi8193
OK i admit that Sora would win but i like Link alot better then sora (link would win)

Dark-Jaxx
D7rNc8o_pt4 People love to bring up the blocking the lazers feat but...All that was really being done was twirling the Keyblade. He has never shown exceptionally fast movement or striking speed.

GenomeFrozener
Shut up Jaxx. :/

Dark-Jaxx
Shut up Jaxx. :/ I accept your concession.

Remi8193
how do i put youtube videos on here

Remi8193
Link will find a way to win like he always does on the boss battles if he's lucky

MadMel
he has to be very lucky in order to have any chance against sora
plot induced stupidity doesnt apply here erm

Dark-Jaxx
he has to be very lucky in order to have any chance against sora
plot induced stupidity doesnt apply here erm Only that is simply not true.

The only REAL advantage Sora has is cutting ability.

MadMel
and the fact he can dodge more than bullets, cut up buildings, run up walls etc erm
sora speedblitzes..link is simply too slow..

Dark-Jaxx
and the fact he can dodge more than bullets, cut up buildings, run up walls etc erm
sora speedblitzes..link is simply too slow.. O RLY? What else has he blocked in the same fashion as those energy bolts?

That is because of the Keyblade's cutting ability, but Link with the Light Arrows can do better, it utterly disintegrates enemies.

Ran up walls? That was in the first battle with Xemnas if I remember right, can I see the vid?

MadMel
sora can block almost any attack with his keyblade erm
not that it matter since he can just use reflega to stop the light arrows..
or he simply dodge them..
heres a vid..
wZm8-XgC08k
its a hack but it still shows the wall running erm

Dark-Jaxx
sora can block almost any attack with his keyblade erm
not that it matter since he can just use reflega to stop the light arrows..
or he simply dodge them..
heres a vid..
wZm8-XgC08k
its a hack but it still shows the wall running erm I hope you are not really trying to use that wall-running as an indication of speed. erm

It was real-time...Yet he was still running slow. Granted it showed impressive acrobatics but not really speed.

Dodge the Light Arrows? He could possibly block it, that I give you, but he has not shown to be able to dodge something of that speed.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>