Dale Keowns Pitt vs Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CaptainStoic
Who would win in an all out fight to the Death, Dale keowns Pitt or Doomsday? The fight takes place in front of The Champion of the Universe who will fight the winner, The arena is composed of Adamantium and Vibranium, with and impenetrable forcefield as a ceiling... who wins?

hoorayforpeepee
dale what?

Horrificus
Doomsday forces Pitt through the indestructible bars, straining Pitt into spaghetti sauce.

CaptainStoic
I began this thread because I was extremely impressed with Pitt as a character, he looks like the Hulk and has HUlklike strength but incredible body armor he once killed a creature that said that he killed Gods and raped angels, there was even a crossover where he is seen fighting the Hulk, I wasn't really satisfied with this fight because although at the time I liked the Hulk more than Pitt, but I didn't think that the fight should have been a stalemate between the two, I actually thought Pitt should have killed the Hulk, after seeing some of his feats... Pitts body armor is so tough that he took a full hit for a cannon that leveled an entire forest without stunned or hurt his skin is said to be weak but his musculature is said to be incapable of being destroyed by conventional means because it is made of some sort of interdimentional darkforce... he can jump to the point of flying much like the Hulk can, he can tunnel underground as fast as a person if not faster than a person can walk I left a URL for those of you who are unfamiliar with with him... I really think that his stats give him a chance against even Doomsday... check it out for yourself.
http://www.fullbleed.com/pittdarknessg3.htm

jgiant
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
I began this thread because I was extremely impressed with Pitt as a character, he looks like the Hulk and has HUlklike strength but incredible body armor he once killed a creature that said that he killed Gods and raped angels, there was even a crossover where he is seen fighting the Hulk, I wasn't really satisfied with this fight because although at the time I liked the Hulk more than Pitt, but I didn't think that the fight should have been a stalemate between the two, I actually thought Pitt should have killed the Hulk, after seeing some of his feats... Pitts body armor is so tough that he took a full hit for a cannon that leveled an entire forest without stunned or hurt his skin is said to be weak but his musculature is said to be incapable of being destroyed by conventional means because it is made of some sort of interdimentional darkforce... he can jump to the point of flying much like the Hulk can, he can tunnel underground as fast as a person if not faster than a person can walk I left a URL for those of you who are unfamiliar with with him... I really think that his stats give him a chance against even Doomsday... check it out for yourself.
http://www.fullbleed.com/pittdarknessg3.htm I love pitt aswell, he is one of my favorite characters...he is a very powerful force to be recond with but doomsday would beat pitt...it would be an awesome fight, but eventually pitt would go down...

Comicbook_kid
I believe this fight could actually go either way...I am a HUGE Pitt fan, and I believe he'd give Doomsday the fight of his life...in fact, scratch that last statement... I believe he'd stomp a mudhole in Doomsday's @$$...I believe Doomsday is a little overrated...and Pitt is definately underrated. Anybody that goes toe 2 toe with the Hulk in terms of strength, power, and savagery can definately hang with Doomsday. The more Doomsday hurts Pitt, the stronger and more powerful Pitt becomes because his brain responds to pain as a stimulant, instead of a deterrent. I know people will argue about this until they're blue in the face, but I put my $$$ on Pitt all the way baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jasofisc
Pitts powers work by channeling the other persons aggrestion and if where talking about DOS doomsday that's like immearsualbe aggrestion Pitt would be stronger then I think anyone could imagin. Pitt takes this but sustains serous injuries.

Marcus4600
^ I'll cosign to that.

Mider
hmmmmm so his aggression makes pitt stronger or what, can he stand up against a guy who can tear energy beings apart?

grey fox
Originally posted by jasofisc
Pitts powers work by channeling the other persons aggrestion and if where talking about DOS doomsday that's like immearsualbe aggrestion Pitt would be stronger then I think anyone could imagin. Pitt takes this but sustains serous injuries.

I thought doomsday wasn't an intelligent being, working upon instinct their fore no rage would be their ?

Marcus4600
Even instinctive beings get pissed. Also, Doomsday has a hatred for all life, so I think Pitt can definately feed off of that.

Mider
what power does pitt get from this rage?

Horrificus
But, Pitt won't gain any strength if DD just walks up to him, and punches his head off his shoulders.

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by Horrificus
But, Pitt won't gain any strength if DD just walks up to him, and punches his head off his shoulders.

Here's the thing, from what I read the fibers that make up Pitt's muscles are made of some type of interdimensional darkforce substance that he inheirited from his father Zoyvod, it was said that his muscles are impervious to physical and blunt trauma as well as piercing his skin isn't he also has a hyper healing factor, i have no idea how the Hulk survived their conflict... but then again it was a crossover. My point being, is that Doomsday wouldn't be able to just walk up to Pitt and punch his head off, if you doubt it go out and buy a couple of Pitt comics, and judge for yourself.
Pitt rules baby!

jgiant
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Here's the thing, from what I read the fibers that make up Pitt's muscles are made of some type of interdimensional darkforce substance that he inheirited from his father Zoyvod, it was said that his muscles are impervious to physical and blunt trauma as well as piercing his skin isn't he also has a hyper healing factor, i have no idea how the Hulk survived their conflict... but then again it was a crossover. My point being, is that Doomsday wouldn't be able to just walk up to Pitt and punch his head off, if you doubt it go out and buy a couple of Pitt comics, and judge for yourself.
Pitt rules baby! Agreed pitt does rule...but i don't know if that is his power...from what i understand from my pitt readings is that he just has a different chemical make up in his brain, that the more he gets hurt the harder he fights...i could be wrong but pitt doesn't get stronger, he is about class 100 strength...if you can show me what issue it says he does get stronger than i would like to see it cuz that would be awesome, i am missing issues 10, 11, 14, 15, pitt crew 2,3,4...

golem370
Wasn't the Hulk that Pitt fought Professor Hulk not Savage Hulk?

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by golem370
Wasn't the Hulk that Pitt fought Professor Hulk not Savage Hulk?

I hate to defend my own thread it almost seems desperate, but the incarnation of the Hulk that fought Pitt didn't see Pitts true form either... The merged Hulk according to Marvel is still in the high 100+ tonne bracket enabling him to lift far more than 100+ tonnes.
Pitt defeated a creature that killed Gods and raped Angels (Urgral Thul), like I said previously I think The Hulk only stalemated Pitt in that fight, because Marvel wouldn't allow one of their flagships to go down to a newbie, Pitt was jobbed.
According to Pitts feats, Lava would have no effect on the Creed hybrid, He survived a direct assault from a huge laser cannon in the "Ugly Americans" story arc without being phased, or stunned visibly (his skin was shredded, but as far as Pitt is concerned that was only aesthetics), his muscles are virtually indestructable... The Hulk should have gone down alone in the lava, instead it shows the both of them die.

Wolverine2006
I'm bumpin this....

I love Pitt I think he wins but anyways, is there any Pitt Graphic novels?

jasofisc
I think the issiue that describes pitt's powers is like 10 or 9 its the one in which he fights the creed warrors. It said something like he locks on to their aggresstion and uses it agenst then it seemed like he got stronger but it never said exactly what it did. It really seemed like he was an anti-savage hulk.

jgiant
Originally posted by jasofisc
I think the issiue that describes pitt's powers is like 10 or 9 its the one in which he fights the creed warrors. It said something like he locks on to their aggresstion and uses it agenst then it seemed like he got stronger but it never said exactly what it did. It really seemed like he was an anti-savage hulk. #7...also at the end of #2...

JohnnyDo3
I think Pitt should win against doomsday because everytime Pitt gets hurt the stronger he gets I think he could smash ol boneface but it wont be a easy fight

Reaper777
I think pitt would win, it wouldnt be easy but i think he would kick domsdays @$$!

ThePittman

DickBlazer
i dig pitt as well but i think doomsday is too much in a long brawl

Whittdawg92
dooms punches his head off.

Reaper777
Originally posted by Whittdawg92
dooms punches his head off.

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing
no way in hell

Whittdawg92
well..I know little about him, and the links are vague, so I go with the big saint of killers.

Reaper777
oh definately, doomsday has a huge chance of beating pitt, but the fight could go eather way, im just sayin, you cant count pitt out that fast.

his muscles are indestructible(so i hear), and he gets more powerful the more he gets hurt, he has claws and he can use them to dig as fast as a person can walk.

my vote is on pitt. big grin
but it could go either way

Whittdawg92
I'm tired of doomsday winning so many fights, so I'm for PItt now.

NiņoAraņa
any links for Pitt?

bigbran
what company is pitt in?

Big Sexy
Originally posted by bigbran
what company is pitt in? Image. Pitt feeds off of rage and it makes him stronger sorta like the hulk but in reverse since Pitt feeds off of his opponents rage.

bigbran
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Image. Pitt feeds off of rage and it makes him stronger sorta like the hulk but in reverse since Pitt feeds off of his opponents rage. damn, i wanted him in marvel. sad
so wait image actully had a crossover?? and does anyone from image actully have anything to do with spawn? like pitt, and others.

Reaper777
http://www.fullbleed.com/Posse.htm

there is a link to the character bios, thats all i got Happy Dance

Big Sexy
Yeah they had a cross over between Pitt and the Hulk. Given how Hulk is the perfect person for Pitt to massacre since Hulks rage would work against him, they basically had it end in a draw. You know crossovers. Since Pitt is not as well known and how most crossovers are just popularity contests anyway, they jobbed Pitt.

bigbran
thats why i wanted pitt in marvel, so he could hand hulk his ass.

Reaper777
damn, i wanted him in marvel. sad
so wait image actully had a crossover?? and does anyone from image actully have anything to do with spawn? like pitt, and others.

Ive never seen him in any crossovers besides the hulk one.

MJOILNIR
Dosnt Pitt feed off his own pain as well???

Reaper777
thats why i wanted pitt in marvel, so he could hand hulk his ass.

It was proffessor hulk so he didnt have as much rage as he normaly would.

Reaper777
Originally posted by MJOILNIR
Dosnt Pitt feed off his own pain as well???

He takes pain as a stimulant, instead of a deturant so it makes him want to fight harder.

Wolverine2006
anyways I think Pitt wuld kill Doomsday

Reaper777
Originally posted by Wolverine2006
anyways I think Pitt wuld kill Doomsday

MEEEE TOOOOO!

Whittdawg92
question: couldn't he just keep reading dooms's mind and avoid his attacks?

Reaper777
question: couldn't he just keep reading dooms's mind and avoid his attacks?

What r you talkin about?

Whittdawg92
Pitt has limited mind reading.

Reaper777
Pitt has limited mind reading.

WOW! He does? I didnt know that.

Whittdawg92
c'mon, no sarcasm needed

Reaper777
c'mon, no sarcasm needed
sarcasm? Dude, Im serious, I must have over looked it or something I had no idea about that.

Whittdawg92
lol, nevermind then.

Wolverine2006
Pitt vs The Sentry wuld be a good fight

Reaper777
Yeah, it would.

Whittdawg92
i don't like Sentry,he's a failed superman ripoff.

Reaper777
i don't like Sentry,he's a failed superman ripoff.
nah, I think he's alright.

Superherovandal
this is basically a stalemate of sorts Doomsday has evolved on the fly plenty of times without ever dying. meaning he'd Pitt would do nothing to him but he gets more angry and pitt gets stronger. so in the end no one really wins.

ThePittman
Originally posted by Reaper777
sarcasm? Dude, Im serious, I must have over looked it or something I had no idea about that. It's left over from Jereb and Timmy.

Reaper777
Oh, I get it.

charlemagne9746
Pitt gods do not necessarily = Marvel gods. I don't think you can base a fight off of that one feat. Pitt may be a hell of a fighter, but DD took out a GL corps...he killed Supes'...and bashed the JLA. Also, Doomsday has already suffered a beatdown death...Pitt will not be able to kill him that way...the best Pitt could hope for is a stalemate

Reaper777
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
Pitt gods do not necessarily = Marvel gods. I don't think you can base a fight off of that one feat. Pitt may be a hell of a fighter, but DD took out a GL corps...he killed Supes'...and bashed the JLA. Also, Doomsday has already suffered a beatdown death...Pitt will not be able to kill him that way...the best Pitt could hope for is a stalemate

I hate to admit it but your right.

DAMNIT!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.