why wasn't anakin..........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darht dude
why wasn't anakin a total badass?in some of the books he is supose to be this real strong jedi. but george lucas made him a total wuss in episode 1,2 and 3. mad mad mad

darth vraya
That relly is not true. Especially in episode 3. He completely pwned Count Dooku and that is not easy

sPeAkMyLiNgO22
He kind of acts like it though really...... that's why my brother and I find easy jokes about how girly-like he is. stick out tongue

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by darht dude
why wasn't anakin a total badass?in some of the books he is supose to be this real strong jedi. but george lucas made him a total wuss in episode 1,2 and 3. mad mad mad

This has been covered a hundred times in other threads. Try using the search button to find more discussion on it.

Sesse
Good, good!

Next topic suggestion: "Did Palpatine fake his defeat?"

Your journey towards the noobside is almost complete! Happy Dance

Tangible God
Originally posted by Sesse
Good, good!

Next topic suggestion: "Did Palpatine fake his defeat?"

Your journey towards the noobside is almost complete! Happy Dance 'Bout time... the suspense was killing me.

darth vraya
lol

Captain REX
Who wants to talk about Palpatine faking? I want to talk about whether or not Anakin had wanted a red lightsaber. no expression

Tarvos
It's his favorite color. no expression

Amun~RA
I want a red lightsaber shifty

darth vraya
Originally posted by Amun~RA
I want a red lightsaber shifty I've already got one shifty

Amun~RA
Originally posted by darth vraya
I've already got one shifty eek!

mine will be bigger shifty

darth vraya
impossobile mad

Amun~RA
No Kim Possible mad

darth vraya
Wtf
lol

Amun~RA
Originally posted by darth vraya
Wtf
lol Wtf pwned.

IDK i am gettin bored here. erm

darth vraya
I have been PWN3D
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

preysin

he was baddass killer roll eyes (sarcastic)

Tangible God
why wasn't anakin a total badass?in some of the books he is supose to be this real strong jedi. but george lucas made him a total wuss in episode 1,2 and 3. mad mad mad Are you saying you were expecting some 9 year old to be badass?

Lord Mader
in rots anakin was bad ass, wasn't he....? yea he was a real strong jedi haven't u watched the scene anakin vs obi??? Did u see Anakin owning him

Red Superfly
Originally posted by Lord Mader
Did u see Anakin owning him

If by "owning" you mean whining a lot and then losing half his body weight in one stupid move then yeah, he owned Obi-Wan hard.

Anakin: "I should have realised the jedi were planning to take over"

Obi-Wan: "Yeah, whatever, I'm going over here to this mound of dirt where I will win for some bizarre reason"

Anakin: "You didn't buy me a Turbo Megazord for Christmas!"

Obi-Wan: "There were none left"

Anakin: "Liar!"

*anakin does a flip over Obi-Wan (why?) and gets his ass handed to him on a silver plate, almost literally*

Anakin (dying): "Yeah! Take that! Owned! Pwned even! ROFB!!!! (rolling on floor burning)"

Obi-Wan *logs off*

Sesse
Obi1: "Your powers are strong young lad."

Anakin: "If you strike me down, I shall become more evil than you could possibly imagine!"

Obi1: "You should come back to light...

Padme: "Annie...?"

Anakin: *Smiles and leaps happily*

Obi1: *Swing*

Anakin: "Argh!"

Padme: "Nooo!"

Anakin: "Die Padme, die!"

Shure... Lets rewrite the whole story... Happy Dance Happy Dance

Tangible God
Originally posted by Red Superfly
If by "owning" you mean whining a lot and then losing half his body weight in one stupid move then yeah, he owned Obi-Wan hard.

Anakin: "I should have realised the jedi were planning to take over"

Obi-Wan: "Yeah, whatever, I'm going over here to this mound of dirt where I will win for some bizarre reason"

Anakin: "You didn't buy me a Turbo Megazord for Christmas!"

Obi-Wan: "There were none left"

Anakin: "Liar!"

*anakin does a flip over Obi-Wan (why?) and gets his ass handed to him on a silver plate, almost literally*

Anakin (dying): "Yeah! Take that! Owned! Pwned even! ROFB!!!! (rolling on floor burning)"

Obi-Wan *logs off* LMAO

Cascador
IMO Obi-Wan was the whiner "I have failed you Anakin! I have failed you!"

Sure whine on!

+ he is the asskisser of the Jedi Council...cause the council didn't have the guts to ask Anakin to spy on Palps themselvesstick out tongue

"sure I'll do it oh wise, council! kissie kissie kissie!"stick out tongue

Tangible God
^ He's got a point.

darht dude
yeah but i just like making fun of him.

but obi-wan was always stronger than him did you see obi-wan chop off his legs?...............talk about not paying attention
lord mader

darht dude
anakin is like a squirrel in the winter time.......he's got no nuts!!!

Cascador
If I remember correctly it was Anakin who really went for it...It was Ob-Wan who got the shit kicked out of him...it was Obi-Wan who was forced back, so that doesn't really give me the impression Obi-Wan is stronger because he had a lucky shot. Anakin was reckless and as all Sith overconfident, but he was definatly stronger...Nick Gillard said himself "winning doesn't make you the best"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.