Monkey Island!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Knightfall93
Well, I love thse old games, I recently burrowed them off a mate to re-complete them! anyway, I heard rumours of MI5 coming out, anyone else have news or just chat on the first 4...

kamikz
I haven't heard about a 5th one and I don't think that will happen. But I really love the Monkey Island games. Very entertaining. Monkey combat is annoying as hell, still can't get it right.

MadMel
i never played monkey island....but i did play other old school games like kings quest and loom...they were AWESOME!!!

Knightfall93
LOL, in Monkey island 1 (the ecret of...) there's a guy who actually talks to you alll about LOOM. Monkey islandd's insult duels rock... hey, let's start an INSULT DUEL RPG in the RP Forum using insults from or in th style of Monkey island. Wuld anyone back me? And check out the World of Monkey island homepage... Amazon still sells MI, Mel, it's not too late... YET!

MadMel
lol....i dont think sumvn works on my pc so i nned a mirical to play MI...i think loom was better tho.

Knightfall93
It doesnt need downloading or anyhing... it's AWESOME! Insult duels are the best. Ayone want to reply to my opener?
"Soon you'll be wearing my sword like a shish kebeb!"

Minor king
You better stop waving it around like a feather duster first i think

Ryder4LyF
??????????????????????a what that

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.