Juggernaut(Classic) vs Namor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

soujaboy09
Ok it's raining, and Namor is out for blood.

Juggernauts mad, because he just got played off be She-Hulk.

who wins?

THE ULTIMATE
namor gets trashed pretty badly

AJ4LIFE
true very true

Marcus4600
I dunno. Namor did break the Crimson Bands once. I think that he'd be more of a match for Juggernaut then you guys think. I'm not sure if he'd win, but he's got a better chance than Hulk or others.

soleran30
The only way for a "win" is a BFR and even then Juggs will be back.........................I have a better idea why not use current Juggs for all your threads.................

THE ULTIMATE
well juggernaut KO'd the stranger with one punch

Black Adam
Originally posted by soleran30
The only way for a "win" is a BFR and even then Juggs will be back.........................I have a better idea why not use current Juggs for all your threads.................

Yeah Putting classic juggs in a fight mostly always ends up with people saying the same thing

"If there's BFR then he might win but if not there isn't anything he/she can do to permanently put him down"

DarkCrawler
Classic Juggernaut can't be hurt by Namor...

Maestro
Namor gets curbstomped, sorry Namor fans smokin'

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Maestro
Namor gets curbstomped, sorry Namor fans smokin'

That would be Namor "Fan". There's no plural to that noun.

stick out tongue

TheKahn
Originally posted by Black Adam
Yeah Putting classic juggs in a fight mostly always ends up with people saying the same thing

"If there's BFR then he might win but if not there isn't anything he/she can do to permanently put him down"

yes

Same problem with all of the Doomsday and Hulk threads. Without BFR it's hard for most of the people they are pitted against to win.

soleran30
Yeah however Hulk and DD are MUCH easier to BFR since Juggs can always start "moving" in a direction and keep going I wonder how well that would work in space.

NoFate007
Namor.......................................loses.

Maestro
Originally posted by DigiMark007

stick out tongue

You'd better hope DarkCrawler didn't read that, you better run for the hills Digi laughing out loud

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by DigiMark007

stick out tongue

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/censored.gif

Run, little rabbit. Run.

Mider
how on earth did namor break the crimson bands considering galactus couldnt i mean.......they even lock your astral form i mean seesh if you wanna call something PIS there is something right there that SCREAMS PIS paints IM PIS all over itself and runs around comic book forums for all to see.

newjak86
Originally posted by Mider
how on earth did namor break the crimson bands considering galactus couldnt i mean.......they even lock your astral form i mean seesh if you wanna call something PIS there is something right there that SCREAMS PIS paints IM PIS all over itself and runs around comic book forums for all to see. It depends on the concentration of the user.

guy222
cain ftw

batdude123
What was the point of a bump?

Newjak
Originally posted by batdude123
What was the point of a bump? Because Guy is following the rules. stick out tongue

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by batdude123
What was the point of a bump? Because this thread was so good, it deserved a bump?

Knowsbleed33
Namor gets trashed. He's got nothing to counter Juggernaut.

Endrict Nuul
This is really unfair......Cain FTW.

snoopdogg
Namor is a few levels below Juggernaut.

batdude123
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Namor is a few levels below Juggernaut.

No way.

Evangel94
What if Namor used his Infinity Gem?

Mr. Slippyfist
He didn't have one back at the time when this thread was made...

Anyway... 'Imperiex Rex', and it's all over. Once Namor yells that, big shit goes down.

norrinradd43
Originally posted by THE ULTIMATE
well juggernaut KO'd the stranger with one punch When the hell did this happen?

guy222
Evening Buddy

Cain FTW

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.