Swampthing Vs. The Fantastic Four

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Comicbook_kid
It's DC's plant elemental taking on Marvel's first superhero family...the battle takes place in a rain forest in South America...and there's no prep time...

Who reigns supreme?

Mider
Swampthing, he has the ability to take over the entire planet he even created a tree upon were the earth rests, he can servive with out his body only to get a new one just by the smallest peace of plant life near by even tabacco in a cigerette, he can connect himself to the planet and controll it, he can make duplicates out of planets, he's gone through hell to save his friend, all kinds of crazy stuff.

Comicbook_kid
Yes, but could Reed possibly come up with some kind of brilliant plan to take him down? I doubt it, but you never know when it comes to Reed...and could Human Torch just burn out any form he took, or burn any duplicates he created? I don't see Swampthing really being able to do a whole lot to take down the F.F. either...I mean, he's powerful as far as plants and stuff like that is concerned, but what could he really do to take down all of the F.F.?

Maestro
Swamp thing should win, unless Johnny decided to go Nova, even then ST may of already beaten them seeing that there surrounded by plant life.

Mider
even if he goes nova he can get another body, and there is no prep so reed cant think up anything, not in time anyway.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.