The Twelve vs. Infinity Watch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GODSCRIBE
The Twelve

Living Monolith
Magneto
Polaris
Iceman
Cable
Jean Grey (mutant)
Mikhail Rasputin
Bishop
Storm
Sunfire
Nate Grey
Professor X

IW

Thanos
Drax
Moondragon
Adam Warlock
Gamora
Pip the Troll
Maxam

Maestro
Thanos could do it on his own.

Crease
Take away The Mad Titan and the Watch still wins if Adam Warlock has the Soul Gem. If not, the mutants pull it out with a hard fought battle.

Madvillain
Edit.

They don't have their gems for this fight.

celestialdemon
The Watch crushes the X-Men unless Jean is Phoenix. Then it's a rout for the X-Men.

Edit: I just re-read the post and saw that this is Jean the mutant, not the Phoenix Force. So, the Watch wins.

Lumby
Originally posted by celestialdemon
The Watch crushes the X-Men unless Jean is Phoenix. Then it's a rout for the X-Men.
embarrasment

Bouboumaster
Thanos is like a 18 weels and the twelve are pies.

Madvillain
Don't forget that they have the Living Monolith.

OmegaSupreme
X-Man wasn't one of The Twelve, you mixed him up with Cyclops. IW destroy them.

Joey Stacks
The Twelve 6/10

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Joey Stacks
The Twelve 6/10 Uh... what?

Joey Stacks
The Twelve 6/10

Mr. Slippyfist
I don't get the joke.

Joey Stacks
What joke?

Mr. Slippyfist
Oh... I knew it was a joke. You almost got me... almost, but not quite. wink

Joey Stacks
You really suck at baiting, like horribly.

Btw

The Twelve 6/10

Mr. Slippyfist
Bait is for fishes. You clearly are not a fish (maybe...).

How do they win?

Bouboumaster
You really suck at baiting, like horribly.

Btw

The Twelve 6/10

Uh.... What?

I don't get the joke!

Joey Stacks
Telepathy would take out everyone but Maxam and Thanos, MAYBE Warlock, who is solo'd by just about any of the powerhouses on this team. But isn't Maxam even vulnerable to telepathy now that he has his memory back (wasn't that the reason he was illusioned into killing Warlock)?

Drax, Maxam, Monolith, Magneto, Nate Grey, Iceman (how's Thanos on getting his innards frozen), etc is more then enough fire power to put down Thanos.

Mr. Slippyfist
Telepathy would take out everyone but Maxam and Thanos, MAYBE Warlock, who is solo'd by just about any of the powerhouses on this team. Stopped reading.

Joey Stacks
Good. Anybody who thinks a team can stand up to the raw might of Nate, Prof, and Jean with MOONDRAGON as your ace isn't really worth arguing.

Mr. Slippyfist
Sexcellent.

StylishSmurph
Telepathy would take out everyone but Maxam and Thanos, MAYBE Warlock, who is solo'd by just about any of the powerhouses on this team. But isn't Maxam even vulnerable to telepathy now that he has his memory back (wasn't that the reason he was illusioned into killing Warlock)?

Drax, Maxam, Monolith, Magneto, Nate Grey, Iceman (how's Thanos on getting his innards frozen), etc is more then enough fire power to put down Thanos. crylaugh

Joey Stacks
What's funny?

Mr. Slippyfist
Anyway... since I finally read the post... the only way Moondragon was able to get into Maxam's mind was because the time gem opened a portal through his mental defenses.
Without the time gem, Moonsy with the Mind Gem was unable to get into his mind. Moondragon with the Mind Gem put X in a coma. smile

Only part worth addressing. smile

Plus, if this is current Drax, he was resisting Moondragon's mental attack... which before has killed him. smile

And shit, I forgot Thanos/Warlock was such a pussy...

StylishSmurph
The fact that you think that if team 1 can take out each person individually (not even addressing whether they can or not), then that equates to them being able to take out all of the Infinity Watch in a complete brawl.

Sure, the telepaths could gain up on Moondragon, but in the precious seconds they use to do that, Thanos/Adam/Maxam/Drax annihilate them.

Sure, the telepaths could try to take on all of the Infinity Watch at once... but there are multiples there who would be able to resist or are immune (Thanos, Adam, Maxam, Moondragon, etc.), and Thanos can just blast them to pieces while they struggle. As could Adam.

Try to freeze the innards of someone who's powers allow him to resist a black hole? Lulz

Even if you HAD Drax, Maxam, Monolith, Magneto, Nate Grey and Iceman (which you wouldn't), what suggests that would overwhelm Thanos?

As for "any one of the powerhouses" soloing Adam... crylaugh

Oh, and Bran brings up a good point. Current Drax has TP resistance as well, and Current Gamora could likely solo anybody with the Godslayer.

123KID
...Bishop...bet Adam Warlock ? rolling on floor laughing

Joey Stacks
Originally posted by StylishSmurph
The fact that you think that if team 1 can take out each person individually]

Oh, you mean the fact that you made up.

Sure, the telepaths could gain up on Moondragon, but in the precious seconds they use to do that, Thanos/Adam/Maxam/Drax annihilate them.

Who said they will gang up on Moondragon? Another made up fact? Jean Grey, hell, TO Cable could take Moondragon's telepathy. Unless you want to cling to showings from 20 years ago, or when she had her gem.

Sure, the telepaths could try to take on all of the Infinity Watch at once... but there are multiples there who would be able to resist or are immune (Thanos, Adam, Maxam, Moondragon, etc.),

The only ones immune are Maxam (who, IIRC, lost that immunity when he gained the time gem) and maybe Thanos (I've never seen him go up against this much telepathy, or heard of this immunity outside the net).

The only person you could argue strong enough to resist a combined TP assault from X-Man, Prof X, Jean Grey and Cable is Warlock (and that's using inconclusive showings based on safeguards he put on the mind gem, which if he were such a telepathic tank, he wouldn't need to put safeguards on in the first place).

and Thanos can just blast them to pieces while they struggle. As could Adam.

I doubt Thanos could blast through Magneto's shields as easily as you are insuating.

Warlock is most definately not doing shit and will get worked by anyone above Iceman.

Try to freeze the innards of someone who's powers allow him to resist a black hole? Lulz

What does resisting a black hole have to do with having your innards freezing?

Even if you HAD Drax, Maxam, Monolith, Magneto, Nate Grey and Iceman (which you wouldn't), what suggests that would overwhelm Thanos?

Well let's see, Drax has killed Thanos, Maxam and Monolith are top tier class 100s, Magneto and company are great distractors that can throw him off balance.

As for any of the powerhouses soloing Adam... crylaugh

I know, those class 40 bricks are dangerous eek!

Lol Iceman would smash Warlock without his gem, let alone the stronger members of the group.

Current Drax has TP resistance as well

Lol everyone and their mother can resist current Moondragon.

Joey Stacks
Current Gamora could likely solo anybody with the Godslayer.

Sucks for Thanos when Professor X decides he doesn't want to get his hands dirty.

Mr. Slippyfist
The only ones immune are Maxam (who, IIRC, lost that immunity when he gained the time gem) and maybe Thanos (I've never seen him go up against this much telepathy, or heard of this immunity outside the net). http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/WarlockandtheInfinityWatch042-11.jpg

Also...
Just a Thanos avatar... but I felt it had some bearing.
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/xha98_p22.jpg
*not counting times he shrugged of TP of course, or the time he had Galactus down in an astral battle... lulz*
---

Plus, even if Iceman can unsupportedly freeze Thanos's innards...
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/ThanosQuest1-10.jpg
More specifically...
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/warp4.jpg http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/warp5.jpg

I'd say getting turned into a crystal (whole body, insides, etc) is akin to getting frozen...

---

Also, what exactly do you base current Moondragon being weak off of?

I'd answer more, but quite frankly... it's not worth it. erm Judging Warlock based off of your own view of his strength? Lulz.

StylishSmurph
Oh, you mean the fact that you made up. No. You say "this person could be beaten by Team 1", and act as if the entire team beating on one person is justification for Team 1 winning.

See: your reasoning behind Thanos, Adam Warlock, Moondragon and well... pretty much the entire IW, as we're assuming this is all one battle and Team 1 is supposed to take down all of the IW at once.

Who said they will gang up on Moondragon? Another made up fact? Jean Grey, hell, TO Cable could take Moondragon's telepathy. Unless you want to cling to showings from 20 years ago, or when she had her gem. First off, I didn't list that as a fact, I listed it as a possibility. If you're going to be condescending, do it properly.

Secondly, I was under the assumption that these are characters as portrayed back at their IW levels. Seeing as they were originally supposed to have their gems and all.

The only person you could argue strong enough to resist a combined TP assault from X-Man, Prof X, Jean Grey and Cable is Warlock (and that's using inconclusive showings based on safeguards he put on the mind gem, which if he were such a telepathic tank, he wouldn't need to put safeguards on in the first place).
He doesn't need to be a telepathic tank to resist telepathy.

And if the mind gem has the potential to shit all over what the team 1 telepaths can ever dream of achieving, so putting safeguards would make sense. Unless you honestly think resisting the X-Men = resisting the mind gem, wielded competently.

and Thanos can just blast them to pieces while they struggle. As could Adam.

I doubt Thanos could blast through Magneto's shields as easily as you are insuating.

Warlock is most definately not doing shit and will get worked by anyone above Iceman. I doubt that Magneto's shields would hold up long enough for Thanos to lose, even if this was all on one.

What does resisting a black hole have to do with having your innards freezing? Thanos's molecular manipulation... erm

Well let's see, Drax has killed Thanos, Maxam and Monolith are top tier class 100s, Magneto and company are great distractors that can throw him off balance. When Thanos wasn't even bothering to fight back, Drax killed him. A version of Drax that with all probability, isn't in this.

Magneto and company get one-shotted.
Thanos then takes out the bricks, either through physical combat or BFR.

As for any of the powerhouses soloing Adam... crylaugh
Not bothering to address this... you'll just blindly argue that Adam Warlock is Iron-Man level.

And that Iceman wields his powers with competency.

Lulz.

Joey Stacks
Funny how Slappy fist or whatever is quick to argue, lol.

Why not post the rest of the scan where he believes he's killing Warlock?

Her terrible showings during Annihilation.

Mr. Slippyfist
Funny how Slappy fist or whatever is quick to argue, lol.

Why not post the rest of the scan where he believes he's killing Warlock?

Her terrible showings during Annihilation. OK. smile
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/WarlockandtheInfinityWatch042-11.jpg

Also, if your thinking what I think you're thinking, then you're wrong. Moondragon inserted a program inside Maxam's head while he was vulnerable to telepathy, that then played out the battle in his mind.

Like what?

Joey Stacks
No. You say "this person could be beaten by Team 1", and act as if the entire team beating on one person is justification for Team 1 winning.

No, that's stuff you made up.

See: your reasoning behind Thanos, Adam Warlock, Moondragon and well... pretty much the entire IW, as we're assuming this is all one battle and Team 1 is supposed to take down all of the IW at once.

My reasoning? That Prof X, Jean Grey, Cable and X-Man (all psychics who have worked with each other in the past) will, upon seeing the forces they are fighting, synch up and unleash psionic hell upon the other team behind shielding from Mags reinforced by Polaris and Iceman?

Which will leave you with Thanos, Maxam, and MAYBE Warlock.

First off, I didn't list that as a fact, I listed it as a possibility.

And your possibility is based on a Moondragon we haven't seen for about 20 years as you'd be hard press to argue her more potent then even 90's Cable.

Secondly, I was under the assumption that these are characters as portrayed back at their IW levels.

Yeah and I was under the assumption that you always use the most current and relevant versions.

Seeing as they were originally supposed to have their gems and all.

Oh really?

"Edit.

They don't have their gems for this fight" - Topic Creator

And if the mind gem has the potential to shit all over what the team 1 telepaths can ever dream of achieving

Potential? You want to talk potential against 3 potentially Phoenix-level entities? You want to show something Moondragon even did with her TP that would put her above these 4 combined?

Hell what did Moondragon even do that peak Nate by himself couldn't?

Point blank Warlock is vulnerable to TP, which means that these 4 will peel him like an orange (unless you want to post something that suggests he can resist these 4).

Unless you honestly think resisting the X-Men = resisting the mind gem, wielded competently.

Potential? You want to talk potential against 3 potentially Phoenix-level entities?

I doubt that Magneto's shields would hold up long enough for Thanos to lose, even if this was all on one.

It doesn't need to hold up long enough for Thanos to lose, just for 4 of the most potent telepaths in comics to pick apart a Moondragon who was maybe 1/100th of what she was and a bunch of TP defenseless beings.

Thanos's molecular manipulation... erm

Which will create an opening for a heavyhitter to score a critical hit. Maybe Drax rips Thanos's jaw off?

When Thanos wasn't even bothering to fight back, Drax killed him.

Which Drax will have plenty of oppurtunity to do with a team as versatile as this with a couple of heavy hitters.

Yeah if they try to go direct and fight THANOS like idiots.

I'd like to see Thanos take out Living Monolith with a miriad of X-men and Godslayer wielding Gamora and Drax coming for his throat.

Not bothering to address this... you'll just blindly argue that Adam Warlock is Iron-Man level.

And you'll blindly dispute this fact.

Your sarcasm would mean something

15 years ago.

Joey Stacks
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
OK. smile
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/WarlockandtheInfinityWatch042-11.jpg

Also, if your thinking what I think you're thinking, then you're wrong. Moondragon inserted a program inside Maxam's head while he was vulnerable to telepathy, that then played out the battle in his mind.

Like what?

Kool, all that means is Maxam is immune to telepathy, which was in my opening post.

smile

Mr. Slippyfist
Kool, all that means is Maxam is immune to telepathy, which was in my opening post.

smile I answered your question. You doubted it. Now there is no doubt.

smile

StylishSmurph
No, that's stuff you made up.

My reasoning? That Prof X, Jean Grey, Cable and X-Man (all psychics who have worked with each other in the past) will, upon seeing the forces they are fighting, synch up and unleash psionic hell upon the other team behind shielding from Mags reinforced by Polaris and Iceman? Which includes another psychic at some of her most powerful levels, and multiple characters with immunities or resistances that The 12, in all likelihood, don't know about, and will spend time grappling with? That's who they'll unleash "psionic hell" on?

In the meantime, Thanos pours into Mag's shield, and then blasts them all.

Additionally, because you incorrectly think a lot of them can take down Thanos if working together, you think they can take down Thanos, Maxam and Warlock together.

Which just proves my original point.

First off, I didn't list that as a fact, I listed it as a possibility.

And your possibility is based on a Moondragon we haven't seen for about 20 years as you'd be hard press to argue her more potent then even 90's Cable. 90's Cable's best feats weren't even offensive. Hell, 90's Cable virtually had no offensive feats.

And my possibility stands, with or without Moondragon... she's hardly the main point in this battle. Thanos could destroy the 12 by himself, so it hardly matters.

Secondly, I was under the assumption that these are characters as portrayed back at their IW levels.

Yeah and I was under the assumption that you always use the most current and relevant versions. Silly me to assume that characters listed under "The Infinity Watch" are reffering to their Infinity Watch versions.

Seeing as they were originally supposed to have their gems and all.

Oh really?

"Edit.

They don't have their gems for this fight" - Topic Creator Which would be why I said "originally"... as in, prior to edit.

Yes. Because they would normally have their gems for this fight, hence the clarification, because it was logical to think that Infinity Watch versions of Infinity Watch characters would have the gems.

And if the mind gem has the potential to shit all over what the team 1 telepaths can ever dream of achieving

Potential? You want to talk potential against 3 potentially Phoenix-level entities? You want to show something Moondragon even did with her TP that would put her above these 4 combined? Way to completely miss the point.

The point was it was logical for a safeguard to be placed on something that powerful, regardless of Moondragon or not. And, those three only have the potential to harness an outside force of awesome power. They don't reach that themselves.

Unless you honestly think resisting the X-Men = resisting the mind gem, wielded competently.

Potential? You want to talk potential against 3 potentially Phoenix-level entities? Again, that's completely irrelevant.

I doubt that Magneto's shields would hold up long enough for Thanos to lose, even if this was all on one.

It doesn't need to hold up long enough for Thanos to lose, just for 4 of the most potent telepaths in comics to pick apart a Moondragon who was maybe 1/100th of what she was and a bunch of TP defenseless beings. As we've established, they're not TP defenseless, Moondragon is most likely her most powerful version, and Thanos could take the team by himself, so it's irrelevant.

Thanos's molecular manipulation... erm

Which will create an opening for a heavyhitter to score a critical hit. Maybe Drax rips Thanos's jaw off? Maybe Adam Warlock takes out Drax long before he accomplishes anything?

When Thanos wasn't even bothering to fight back, Drax killed him.

Which Drax will have plenty of oppurtunity to do with a team as versatile as this with a couple of heavy hitters. A team as versatile as this?

You have a bunch of useless telepaths, Iceman, and a couple Cl. 100's... actually, just Monolith, really.

So, what, Iceman and Monolith vs. Thanos? Lulz.

Magneto "and company" get oneshotted, unless they spend their time hiding behind a shield... which removes them from the fight anyways. Besides, Magneto gets finished when Thanos decides to kill him while his allies struggle with Thanos' mind... as we've already established.

Drax and Gamora ain't worth shit in this fight. They both get taken out by Adam Warlock and Maxam.

Yeah if they try to go direct and fight THANOS like idiots.

I'd like to see Thanos take out Living Monolith with a miriad of X-men and Godslayer wielding Gamora and Drax coming for his throat. You doubt he could, especially with two herald levelers by his side?

Magneto died back at the beginning of the game.

Thanos can also call up a personal, body-tight forcefield... as he did when he fought Odin (iirc). I'd like to see Living Monolith get a "critical hit" through that.

Your sarcasm would mean something

15 years ago. Lulz at your opinion of AW...

As for Iceman, he still doesn't do anything to make him worth recognition in a fight vs. Thanos. And Maxam. And Adam Warlock. He's about as useless as Magneto's corpse is.

King Kandy

Wait, you're saying that Warlock, who stalemated Thor, is Iron-Man level?

id369
Originally posted by OmegaSupreme
X-Man wasn't one of The Twelve, you mixed him up with Cyclops. IW destroy them.

No X-Man was the 13th. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Joey Stacks
Which includes another psychic at some of her most powerful levels, and multiple characters with immunities or resistances that The 12, in all likelihood, don't know about, and will spend time grappling with? That's who they'll unleash "psionic hell" on?

They'll unleash Psionic hell on the watch. Gamora, Drax, Pip, Moondragon and possibly Warlock will all fall to this. The more notable ones (Drax and Gamora) will be taken under the big 4's thrall and forced to fight their comrades.

PS:

"(ex. If a character like Superman is in a thread, it'll be assumed that it's the current version unless mentioned otherwise by the thread starter, the same goes with Thanos without the IG, and so on)." - the rules

No, posting the team name does not mean this is the version we are using, at least to the common sense having posters.

And I don't see the thread starter saying Pre-Mind Gem/Mind Gem Moondragon. But nice semantics try though

Not really.

In the meantime, Thanos pours into Mag's shield, and then blasts them all.

Awesome, have Thanos divert his attention away from his partners getting mindraped, makes it that much sweeter when Drax puts his hand through his chest again (let's be honest, I don't think X would have any qualms ordering Drax to kill THANOS).

Additionally, because you correctly think a lot of them can take down Thanos if working together,

Fixed your typo.

you think they can take down Thanos, Maxam and Warlock together.

Are you kidding? Nate Grey can put down a gemless Warlock by himself, Jean Grey could put down a gemless Warlock by herself (especially a Warlock that just got dog piled on the psychic plane), ef a Nate. And I'm pretty sure Gamora (who's under someone's thrall) won't even need to be ordered to kill Maxam with the quickness. Meanwhile everyone else is out waging holy jihad against Thanos.

Which just proves my original point.

The made up facts?

90's Cable's best feats weren't even offensive. Hell, 90's Cable virtually had no offensive feats.

Putting down Hulk is pretty elite company. X has just recently said he couldn't do it his damn self. smile

And my possibility stands, with or without Moondragon... she's hardly the main point in this battle.

Concession accepted.

Thanos could destroy the 12 by himself, so it hardly matters.

Sure, if they fought him like idiots using direct combat, but if they actually worked as a team? Much more often then not it's a no bueno.

Silly me to assume that characters listed under "The Infinity Watch" are reffering to their Infinity Watch versions.

"(ex. If a character like Superman is in a thread, it'll be assumed that it's the current version unless mentioned otherwise by the thread starter, the same goes with Thanos without the IG, and so on)."

Silly me for following the rules. embarrasment

Which would be why I said "originally"... as in, prior to edit.

The edit to me shows clarification, since everyone thought Thanos would get a reality gem. Oh

Yes. Because they would normally have their gems for this fight, hence the clarification,

No they wouldn't, outside of Warlock, none of them have had their gems

for oh about 15 years.

because it was logical to think that Infinity Watch versions of Infinity Watch characters would have the gems.

I don't see Infinty Watch versions anywhere, just Infinity Watch, which happens to be the team name of this group of people. "Versions" is just what "StyleSmurph" sees on his version of KMC.

The point was it was logical for a safeguard to be placed on something that powerful, regardless of Moondragon or not. And, those three only have the potential to harness an outside force of awesome power. They don't reach that themselves.

Kinda like Moondragon with her mind gem. smile

Again, that's completely irrelevant.

Just fun facts refuting stuff you brought up smile.

Moondragon is most likely her most powerful version, and Thanos could take the team by himself,

Not to anyone with sense.

Oh and Moondragon was more powerful w/o the gem then with? News!

Maybe Adam Warlock takes out Drax long before he accomplishes anything?

Class 40-gemless Warlock would be lucky to give Rasputin a fight, let alone friggin Drax, cuts through annihilation ships like hot butter, the Destroyer.

You have a bunch of useless telepaths,

Who have just dominated your team.

Iceman,

Glad I've shown you that Bobby "wields his powers with competency."

Oops it was sarcasm when you said it.

and a couple Cl. 100's... actually, just Monolith, really.

And Nate Grey and Drax (should he be amped by Teke from one of my USELESS TELEPATHS lulz) oooo and a amped Gamora (who is about class 80 base more help from USELESS TELEPATHS)

So, what, Iceman and Monolith vs. Thanos? Lulz.

And Magneto. And Nate. And Gamora. And Drax. And Cable (how's Thanos's cyberpathy resistance). And Rasputin. And Polaris.

Ooh we got a Thanos slaying army.

Magneto "and company" get oneshotted,

That's if Thanos can get to them through the shielding and army of pipe hitters. smile

unless they spend their time hiding behind a shield

Magneto can't multi-task?

Besides, Magneto gets finished when Thanos decides to kill him while his allies struggle with Thanos' mind... as we've already established.

What have we established? A young Nate Grey infiltrated Thanos's (oops I mean Thanos clone, and based on context, a more powerful one at that) mind with no problems (while he was in another dimension at that) and was scared? I doubt he'll be scared with his mother, Chuck and kinda twin there guiding him

oh and being more experienced.

Drax and Gamora ain't worth shit in this fight. They both get taken out by Adam Warlock and Maxam.

Current Gamora could likely solo anybody with the Godslayer.

So now that you've actually done some thought on the subject and realised how foolish your first post was and how close the fight is Gamora "ain't worth shit in this fight" when I can use her. Goody. smile

Oh and trust me when I say

the only thing Adam Warlock brings to this fight

is cunning

but there is no complex plans here, he's too outgunned and had NO prep and is already down to two people he doesn't really trust.

You doubt he could, especially with two herald levelers by his side?

Adam Warlock - soul gem < Herald level

Both of whom have been subdued.

Magneto died back at the beginning of the game.

I know, we've already established that the most logical action taken by Magneto is to fight Thanos man to man, especially given how notoriously powerful Thanos is. Because he just rolls like that.

Thanos can also call up a personal, body-tight forcefield... as he did

Why would he have to? He easily beats this team. smile

when he fought Odin (iirc). I'd like to see Living Monolith get a "critical hit" through that.

This is where I would post a scan of Drax piercing Thanos's heart followed by two of these smile smileys, fortunately for you, I don't really care enough about this argument to do such.

Lulz at your opinion of AW...

Is it as funny as my argument which you feel is valid enough to take time out your day to respond to?

But educate me, how's Adam Warlock putting down anyone above Iceman without the soul gem.

As for Iceman, he still doesn't do anything to make him worth recognition in a fight vs. Thanos.

I imagine freezing his innards and general durability would allow him to annoy Thanos at least allowing a big hitter to get a good shot in, especially when the best defense for this attack is Thanos being warped into various shapes by the In-Betweener's magic. smile

And Maxam. And Adam Warlock.

Have both been butt burned multiple times, we know.

Originally posted by King Kandy
Wait, you're saying that Warlock, who stalemated Thor, is Iron-Man level?

Same Warlock who got chumped (he's never stalemated Thor, boy) by Thor WITH the Surfer AND Soul Gem

and a boulder to the head.

Btw Iron Man has a legit W over Thor

what about Warlock?

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by Madvillain
The Twelve

Living Monolith
Magneto
Polaris
Iceman
Cable
Jean Grey (mutant)
Mikhail Rasputin
Bishop
Storm
Sunfire
Nate Grey
Professor X

IW

Thanos
Drax
Moondragon
Adam Warlock
Gamora
Pip the Troll
Maxam

Thanos SOLOS!!!

Joey Stacks
Lulz I'll remember that team name means which version of the character we are using now. So next time I see someone posting the names

Justice League:
Barry Allen
Hal Jordan
Superman

In any order on one side, I will say Pre-Crisis.

ooooo

Justice League:
Bloodwynd
Guy Gardner
Superman

BYRNE ERA!!!!

Joey Stacks
The Avengers:
Iron Man
Hulk
Thor
Ant Man
Wasp

That means it's OG Iron Man in the grey suit and Savage child like Hulk.

smile

Joey Stacks
Defenders:

okay I'll stop

it's taken its toll sad

Mr. Slippyfist
Also, Thanos didn't use a skin tight body shield in my opinion... it was just sheer durability Smurph. erm

---

Classic, or huge Drax never showed the capability to kill Thanos (apparently they had it, but they never showed it). And since only current Drax could theoretically take Thanos's jaw off... Maxam would kill him. Or Thanos would one-shot him. Plus, Drax wouldn't get in the position to get behind Thanos and kill him. Since he's a brawler first and foremost, and would go up and attack right away.

Either way... it's called big blasts... and hugely powerful force fields (uh duh). I mean, do we assume Thanos lost his ability to make force fields for this fight? Not that he needs them IMO...
If Thanos shoots a powerful blast at the team at the start... he could kill LM, P, Cable, Grey, MR, Bishop, Storm, Sunfire, and X... being generous. And if Magneto is defending everyone... a weaker Thanos and Warlock destroyed Quaser's shield that much held off every powerhouse on Earth. Is it far fetched to say that a full powered Thanos can destroy Mag's shield? I don't really think so. erm
Which would leave Magneto, Iceman, and Nate. no expression
Assuming the other members of the Infinity Watch do nothing. Plus, Maxam is basically Drax with the Power Gem + fighting skills. Minus flight I believe (been a while).

Also, there are no feats from Annihilation that make Moondragon weaker than she is. Losing to Thanos is not a low showing. It's pure ass juice to say otherwise. And wishful thinking. Me thinks I should reiterate on the Watch's mental defenses (and in Moondragon's case, a good showing).
Moondragon with the Mind Gem was unable to read Thanos's mind.
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/WarlockInfinityWatch008-09.jpg

Also... since it could have some bearing on the fight... Thanos takes Moondragon's tp blast to no effect, and owns her and Phyla.
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Annihilation2-006.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Annihilation2-007.jpg

Moondragon has trouble reading Warlock's mind when he's asleep, and then gets kicked out of his mind. *yes I know the rules... but current Warlock should not be in this thread... he's not quite Warlock yet, but meh. It's not like his mind defenses have been shown weaker to my knowledge. smile*
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/InfinityAbyss2of6-05.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/InfinityAbyss2of6-06.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/InfinityAbyss2of6-07.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/InfinityAbyss2of6-08.jpg

And from the same series, Moondragon gives Strange hell (Strange is a massively powerful TP'er, and is powerful either way), and then Strange falls from exhaustion).
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/InfinityAbyss3of6-16.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/InfinityAbyss3of6-17.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/InfinityAbyss3of6-18.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/InfinityAbyss3of6-19.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/InfinityAbyss3of6-20.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/InfinityAbyss3of6-21.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/InfinityAbyss3of6-22.jpg

And Drax's minor tp defense...
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/drax.jpg

Maxam is basically immune to tp as well... just don't feel like digging for a scan.

Also, isn't Magneto depowered recently until a couple comics that have no relevance? Since we bring up current versions so fast. Which should mean his shields are weaker as well. smile
Also, how exactly does psychic hell equate into them taking over Drax's mind? Wouldn't they be KO'ing him instead of taking over his mind? And if they did take over his mind, that means one, or two less people's focuses are towards the IW.

Anyone with a brain would know this is a no-brainer.

---

Also, how does being beaten by Thor when he's with Surfer prove anything? How does that put him on Iron Man's level, since using that logic, Surfer would only be Iron Man level as well... no expression

Iron Man would never get a legit win over Thor when he's in WM. no expression

Just saying. smile

StylishSmurph
I'll respond to the post tomorrow. I don't have time or energy to debunk the same reiterated bias over and over again tonight.

Anyways Bran... even if it is just his durability, is shows that they won't be able to do jack shit to him. And we've all seen the power behind his forcefields anyways, so it hardly matters.

Thanos solos. Maxam and Adam Warlock just make this a curbstomp.

Mr. Slippyfist
Anyways Bran... even if it is just his durability, is shows that they won't be able to do jack shit to him. And we've all seen the power behind his forcefields anyways, so it hardly matters. I know... just felt like adding it. smile

I really... really don't see how they would take Thanos out. Drax is their best hope... and that is wishful thinking/reaching pretty far...

smile

StylishSmurph
I will respond to this tonight though, because I think it's funny.

Kinda like Moondragon with her mind gem. smile

Again, that's completely irrelevant.

Just fun facts refuting stuff you brought up smile.

Do you even understand what I type? My original post had nothing to do with how powerful Moondragon was with the mind gem, as I've stated three times now. It had to do with the awesome power of the mind gem, and why placing a safeguard on it was completely irrelevant to Warlock's mental defenses.

It wasn't a debate about "teh pheenix force!!!!11!" vs. Moondragon. You've refuted nothing. Hell, you haven't even made a decent response or debate. Instead you just try to connect words loosely and shove a smiley on the end in a poor, half-assed attempt to be condescending and witty. You fail in both respects.

Go back to elementary school, grasp the concept of Reading Comprehension, practice, and then we'll talk.

Also, don't try to be funny unless you can be. Forced sarcasm or mockery usually just makes you look like you need a way out because you can't make an actual debate concerning the original point.

In this case it's true though, so maybe you're giving the right impression... haermm

In which case, keep up the good work. thumb up

StylishSmurph
I know... just felt like adding it. smile

I really... really don't see how they would take Thanos out. Drax is their best hope... and that is wishful thinking/reaching pretty far...

smile Thanos reacts to heralders, shields against Galactus, one-shots top tiers... but he'll be taken by surprise and be outmaneuvered by Drax.

Sounds about right. thumb up

Outside of Drax, they don't really have much of a prayer... and that's not even counting Maxam or Adam Warlock.

Mr. Slippyfist
Thanos reacts to heralders, shields against Galactus, one-shots top tiers... but he'll be taken by surprise and be outmaneuvered by Drax.

Sounds about right. thumb up

Outside of Drax, they don't really have much of a prayer... and that's not even counting Maxam or Adam Warlock. They'll also off the bat apparently know about Annihilation #4, and go straight for Drax's mind.
Also... apparently taking control of minds takes no concentration, or time.

I know.
I counted three people individually that can give Maxam trouble.
Nate isn't KO'ing Maxam though, IMO. Mags would take a ton of time with Maxam (assuming he could theoretically take him down), and Iceman would take some time with him as well (assuming he could do the same thing). On another note... yes, Maxam can fly.
Let's not even get into Warlock... classic Warlock would take out any of these guys individually IMO (minus Iceman... just because I hate talking about him).
Current is up in the air, but he seems like a tank.
Which would make Maxam and Warlock pretty much more powerful than the entire team separately.

Add the team up, and it's pretty much a stomp. Thanos especially has mass experience dealing with armies. As does Warlock, and the Watch. Just saying. smile

MightyEInherjar
Moondragon with the Mind Gem was unable to read Thanos's mind.
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/WarlockInfinityWatch008-09.jpg

I agree with your post, but I believe the main reason Moondragon couldn't read his mind at the time was because he was in possession of the Reality Gem, and at the time, Moondragon couldn't read the minds of anyone possessing the Gems.

Terryc250
Thanos solos

TricksterPriest
Stupid question, but when's the last time someone actually mindraped Adam Warlock. I'm fairly sure he's got good TP defenses.

Mr. Slippyfist
A couple posts up, you'll see him owning Moondragon in Infinity Abyss. smile

Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
I agree with your post, but I believe the main reason Moondragon couldn't read his mind at the time was because he was in possession of the Reality Gem, and at the time, Moondragon couldn't read the minds of anyone possessing the Gems. No he didn't.
Thanos never carried the Gem around... he kept it locked in his basement.

MightyEInherjar
Works for me.

Mr. Slippyfist
smile

celestialdemon
Why are you guys even arguing about what Drax can or can't do to Thanos? They are on the same team here.

I can't believe this thread has gone on this long. Thanos could beat this team on his own.

MightyEInherjar
Originally posted by celestialdemon
Why are you guys even arguing about what Drax can or can't do to Thanos? They are on the same team here.

I can't believe this thread has gone on this long. Thanos could beat this team on his own.

He's talking about the Twelve mind controlling most of the watch and turning them back on Thanos.

Joey Stacks
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Stupid question, but when's the last time someone actually mindraped Adam Warlock. I'm fairly sure he's got good TP defenses.

Considering the only time we've really seen someone go at him with TP and fail is someone who he put specific safeguard's against, I'd say the burden of proof is on the other side.

But I'm sure Slippy fist has a legion of out of context scans to prove his point and more common sense to ignore, say, isn't Thanos dead currently? I guess that automatically makes him a non factor smile

Joey Stacks
What's Moondragon done with the Mind Gem that makes her more powerful then Shaman? Let alone Shaman, X, Jean and Cable working as a cohesive unit.

Joey Stacks
How to argue like Smurph

Create points FOR the other side and fail at refuting said points you've created

Say something lame, like, your arguments are so comical, I will take time out my day to address your nonsensical points!

And contradict yourself.

I will respond to this tonight though, because I think it's funny.
Do you even understand what I type? My original post had nothing to do with how powerful Moondragon was with the mind gem, as I've stated three times now. It had to do with the awesome power of the mind gem, and why placing a safeguard on it was completely irrelevant to Warlock's mental defenses.

And you're missing my point (which is the only relevant point as you're trying to refute ME), potential doesn't matter if you can't use it. What has Moondragon ever done that makes her so much greater then these four? What has Moondragon done that puts her above even a Base Nate Grey (in terms of raw power)? What resistance does Warlock have that shows that these 4 working together wouldn't instantly down him? How do you know that Moondragon tapping the Mind Gem to match X-Man levels of power isn't enough to easily pierce his defenses? How do you know that these safeguards weren't just put in because Moondragon's natural telepathy is good enough to own Warlock?

The ONLY thing you have is how potentially awesome the Mind Gem is, which is where how potentially awesome the Grey family is comes from.

Three phoenix's might not be as powerful as the mind gem, but then again, that's so much "limitless" power and baseless assumptions as to where the power ends I don't think it's possible to quantify who'd be more powerful

Moondragon completely being able to tap the mind gem or Cable, X-Man and Jean all reaching their potential and linking up for psionic attacks.

It wasn't a debate about "teh pheenix force!!!!11!" vs. Moondragon.

That's stuff you've made up by pointing out how "potentially" powerful Moondragon could be (not that she ever showed this potential).

You've refuted nothing.

I think I broke him.

Hell, you haven't even made a decent response or debate.

I think he's broken.

Instead you just try to connect words loosely and shove a smiley on the end in a poor, half-assed attempt to be condescending and witty.

Yup definately broken.

Go back to elementary school, grasp the concept of Reading Comprehension, practice, and then we'll talk.

I just keep hitting the Wahhhhh Wahhh pedastal.

Also, don't try to be funny unless you can be.

http://www.zzounds.com/item--DAVGCB95

Forced sarcasm or mockery usually just makes you look like you need a way out

Yup I definately broke him, he's even attacking his own arguing style.

because you can't make an actual debate concerning the original point.

But you're the one devoting posts to how much your life sucks. sad

In this case it's true though, so maybe you're giving the right impression... haermm

"Forced sarcasm or mockery usually just makes you look like you need a way out"

http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg68/Brobinson06/6ajypf9-1.gif

done with perfection

if I do say so myself

Mr. Slippyfist
Considering the only time we've really seen someone go at him with TP and fail is someone who he put specific safeguard's against, I'd say the burden of proof is on the other side.

But I'm sure Slippy fist has a legion of out of context scans to prove his point and more common sense to ignore, say, isn't Thanos dead currently? I guess that automatically makes him a non factor smile Lulz.

She said his psychic defenses were strong, and plus, she also got into his mind. Before, she couldn't even read his mind... resurrection? I think so...

And last time he was dead, he was able to put Surfer through a world of hurt. Can't see how that's relevant. Wait... that just means that Drax won't be killing him.
However, we have Prof X with a bullet through his brain, as well. Moondragon is dead. I'm sure that's not what the threadstarter intended when he put them in this thread.
smile

Joey Stacks
Lulz.

She said his psychic defenses were strong, and plus, she also got into his mind. Before, she couldn't even read his mind... resurrection? I think so...

And last time he was dead, he was able to put Surfer through a world of hurt. Can't see how that's relevant. Wait... that just means that Drax won't be killing him.
However, we have Prof X with a bullet through his brain, as well. Moondragon is dead. I'm sure that's not what the threadstarter intended when he put them in this thread.
smile

lulz

His psychic defenses could be strong as a result of the safeguards.

Of course Drax won't be killing him, he's not in the fight due to being dead.

Professor X is breathing just fine in the latest issue of Illuminati, but, of course, we could ignore common sense and out of context quotes, a common slippyfist tactic, and continue with this silly pissing contest.

PS: Moondragon being dead hurts your case, oh and Maxam also, currently, wanting to kill Adam Warlock on site, no matter the circumstance, hurts it as well.

smile

Mr. Slippyfist
lulz

His psychic defenses could be strong as a result of the safeguards.

Of course Drax won't be killing him, he's not in the fight due to being dead.

Professor X is breathing just fine in the latest issue of Illuminati, but of course we could ignore common sense and out of context quotes, a common slippyfist tactic, and continue with this silly pissing contest.

PS: Moondragon being dead hurts your case, oh and Maxam also, currently, wanting to kill Adam Warlock on site, no matter the circumstance, hurts it as well.

smile And when he was recently weakened to a point of not being able to stand, Moondragon was able to read his mind... which would mean his safeguards seemingly seem to fail after every resurrection. However, when he's in top form, his defense against tp is clean as can be (minus when he knew nothing about himself, and was severely weakened). You can look in his respect thread if you need education (which you really should do, since you're pretty ignorant of Warlock).

Actually, he was placed in the fight... and while he was dead, he was able to hurt the living. So, that is highly irrelevant of him being dead or not.

Illuminati doesn't display current events last I checked... Plus, MC came out yesterday... and Prof had a hole in his head. In even a week, he has a hole in his head. Whether he's dead or not, since you are so content to pull out current versions... he's almost useless currently. As is depowered Magneto... as is Moondragon.
I'm not the one who wanted to pull out the current versions thing at every turn.
However, we don't take being dead as an answer here, as most of these battles would never be on this forum. So... depowered Magneto is really the only thing. smile

How exactly is this a pissing contest? confused

And yet, Maxam is teamed up with Warlock. So, whether or not he wants to kill him, is irrelevant, when they are working side by side. That's reaching to say the least.

Anyway, this is rather pointless to say the least. I'm done here. The stupidity/ignorance is pretty irritating.

smile

Joey Stacks
And when he was recently

Stopped reading smile

I lol'd too hard and busted a blood vessell in my anus

PS: This issues Illuminati

was directly after the recent New Avengers.

Joey Stacks
Finally read

The entertainment value your post has brought into my life is of epic proportions. smile

So we make up rules for situations we don't like and disregard common sense when we can't make a valid point?

StylishSmurph
How to argue like Smurph

Create points FOR the other side and fail at refuting said points you've created

Say something lame, like, your arguments are so comical, I will take time out my day to address your nonsensical points!

And contradict yourself.

And you're missing my point (which is the only relevant point as you're trying to refute ME), potential doesn't matter if you can't use it. What has Moondragon ever done that makes her so much greater then these four? What has Moondragon done that puts her above even a Base Nate Grey (in terms of raw power)? What resistance does Warlock have that shows that these 4 working together wouldn't instantly down him? How do you know that Moondragon tapping the Mind Gem to match X-Man levels of power isn't enough to easily pierce his defenses? How do you know that these safeguards weren't just put in because Moondragon's natural telepathy is good enough to own Warlock?

The ONLY thing you have is how potentially awesome the Mind Gem is, which is where how potentially awesome the Grey family is comes from.

Three phoenix's might not be as powerful as the mind gem, but then again, that's so much "limitless" power and baseless assumptions as to where the power ends I don't think it's possible to quantify who'd be more powerful

Moondragon completely being able to tap the mind gem or Cable, X-Man and Jean all reaching their potential and linking up for psionic attacks.

It wasn't a debate about "teh pheenix force!!!!11!" vs. Moondragon.

That's stuff you've made up by pointing out how "potentially" powerful Moondragon could be (not that she ever showed this potential).

You've refuted nothing.

I think I broke him.

Hell, you haven't even made a decent response or debate.

I think he's broken.

Instead you just try to connect words loosely and shove a smiley on the end in a poor, half-assed attempt to be condescending and witty.

Yup definately broken.

I just keep hitting the Wahhhhh Wahhh pedastal.

Also, don't try to be funny unless you can be.

http://www.zzounds.com/item--DAVGCB95

Forced sarcasm or mockery usually just makes you look like you need a way out

Yup I definately broke him, he's even attacking his own arguing style.

because you can't make an actual debate concerning the original point.

But you're the one devoting posts to how much your life sucks. sad

http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg68/Brobinson06/6ajypf9-1.gif

done with perfection

if I do say so myself

crylaugh

You STILL don't get it. This has nothing to do with Moondragon, just the potential of the mind gem. This isn't even relevant to the fight, it just had to do with your half-assed attempt to degrade Adam's mental defenses.

Reading. Comprehension.

And, my sarcasm isn't forced. I genuinely believe you're enough of a dumbass to validate any mocking post I aim at you.

Anyways... as I said, go back and read my posts. Try to come up with a response that's even remotely relevant to the discussion at hand. Then post.

Or, to quote another...

Insert a quarter. Try again.

Joey Stacks
crylaugh

You STILL don't get it. This has nothing to do with Moondragon,

The argument was about potential this entire time (it just so happens Moondragon never showed any) Jesus.

it just had to do with your half-assed attempt to degrade Adam's mental defenses.

You mean, my pointing out how irrelevant all your proof was because it revolves around a person he put a specific fail safe in?

Of course.

Reading. Comprehension.

Mine is great, how's yours?

And, my sarcasm isn't forced.

laughing laughing laughing

I genuinely believe you're enough of a dumbass to validate any mocking post I aim at you.

Just an FYI

Anyways... as I said, go back and read my posts. Try to come up with a response that's even remotely relevant to the discussion at hand. Then post.

Oh, I've already destroyed the non points you have, hence your side banter to change the topic.

Sad, was that a attempt at humor?

http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg68/Brobinson06/soccerfail.gif

FAIL

Joey Stacks

For emphasis

Joey Stacks
One more time!

"Forced sarcasm or mockery usually just makes you look like you need a way out" - a broken shell of a man.

StylishSmurph
The argument was about potential this entire time (it just so happens Moondragon never showed any) Jesus. FFS... crylaugh

No. It didn't. It had to do with the power of the mind gem.

This was basically the conversation:

You: "ADam Walrok isnt a uber tp-er, cuz he had to put teh safeguards on teh mind GEM!!!1!"
Me: "Because the mind gem has incredible potential for power... putting safeguards on it doesn't mean anything"
You: "but mah team has acessed teh pheenix force!!!!11!! we has more potential!!!1"

Essentially.

You turned a comment about how blocking off full access to the mind gem into the PF vs. the mind gem. Nobody even mentioned the phoenix force, because it was completely IRRELEVANT.

Do I need to spell this out for you any further? I'm not sure I can. You can't even comprehend a post, much less formulate anything resembling a debate.

it just had to do with your half-assed attempt to degrade Adam's mental defenses.

You mean, my pointing out how irrelevant all your proof was because it revolves around a person he put a specific fail safe in? What irrelevant proof? What was I expected to offer proof of? That your argument is nonsensical and meaningless, as it had absolutely nothing to do with the debate at hand?

Good debating, champ. thumb up

Reading. Comprehension.

Mine is great, how's yours?

And, my sarcasm isn't forced.

laughing laughing laughing

I genuinely believe you're enough of a dumbass to validate any mocking post I aim at you.

Just an FYI If you can't debate, at least attempt to banter. My sarcasm isn't forced. Yours, however, appears to reuire quoting another because you can't think of any decent responses.

Seriously, if you just leave now, I'll understand. At this point, it's really just damage control for you.

Oh, I've already destroyed the non points you have, hence your side banter to change the topic. You say, but you still attempt to refute things I never said, and instead post meaningless bullshit that holds no bearing on the debate at hand.

Again, props to your amazing debating skillz!

thumb up

Sad, was that a attempt at humor?

http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg68/Brobinson06/soccerfail.gif

FAIL It was a witty way of telling you to at least try a different route.

But you still don't seem to get it.

Shall I draw you a picture next time?

Joey Stacks
My punching bag is back

lulz

I thought I scared you away.

lulz

Joey Stacks

Joey Stacks
"Forced sarcasm or mockery usually just makes you look like you need a way out" thumb up

Remember this the next time you make a post, it might resemble something big people post!

Joey Stacks
thumb up

Priest
Smurph is obviously not on Joey Stacks.

Badabing
Joey Stacks, this better be the last of your spamming.

Joey Stacks
Oh look

mod to the rescue! thumb up

Remember the golden rule

Mr. Slippyfist
Lulz... this should be good. smile

King_Mungi
My dad can beat up your dad erm

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by King_Mungi
My dad can beat up your dad erm Not if he's drunk. erm

King_Mungi
Not if he's drunk. erm

Well that's a given

Martian_mind
Not if he's drunk. erm

My dad can beat up both of yours.

Joey Stacks
My dad can beat up your dad erm

King_Mungi

I need a way out? Snazzy never knew.

Mr. Slippyfist
You should have just found that way out instead of posting Mungi. erm

Well that's a given Meh. Felt it needed mentioning.

Originally posted by Martian_mind
My dad can beat up both of yours. Together or separate?
I think it would be quite the throwdown/hoo ha.

Badabing
Oh look

mod to the rescue! thumb up

Remember the golden rule

"Forced sarcasm or mockery usually just makes you look like you need a way out" You prove nothing by your continued spamming. Stay within the rules. Thanks.

Martian_mind
Meh. Felt it needed mentioning.

Together or separate?
I think it would be quite the throwdown/hoo ha.

All three going at once would bring the house down.

Though,a drunk Australian is undoubtedly > drunk Canadian.

Joey Stacks
Originally posted by Badabing
You prove nothing by your continued spamming. Stay within the rules. Thanks.

I'm perfectly within the rules, you should check the posters going off topic and creating their own versus topic rules smile.

Mr. Slippyfist
All three going at once would bring the house down.

Though,a drunk Australian is undoubtedly > drunk Canadian. Bullshit.

As I've told outsiders before... Canadians are 12 feet high, and weigh a good 500 or more pounds. erm

Martian_mind
Bullshit.

As I've told outsiders before... Canadians are 12 feet high, and weigh a good 500 or more pounds. erm

http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/Australia

Run home boys,run home and don't look back.

Mr. Slippyfist
http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/Australia

Run home boys,run home and don't look back. Watdahell?

You prove nothing by your continued spamming. Stay within the rules. Thanks. Looks more like trolling/spamming to me... but what do I know?

Martian_mind
Watdahell?

haermm

http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/Canada

Mr. Slippyfist
That's Canadia. smile

Badabing
I'm perfectly within the rules, you should check the posters going off topic and creating their own versus topic rules smile. No, you are not. I've asked you nicely to stop with your multiple posts that are off topic. Thank you.

Martian_mind
That's Canadia. smile

Meh,i see no mention of 500 pound giants.

StylishSmurph

Joey Stacks
No, you are not. I've asked you nicely to stop with your multiple posts that are off topic. Thank you.

Why is it allowable for other posters to make multiple posts that are off topic?

Badabing

Joey Stacks
Well, that's what you say I said.

Now let's look at the actual quote:

So... I said it has the potential, if wielded competently, to shit all over what the Team 1 telepaths (Team 1, unless it's escaped your notice, does not contain the Phoenix Force) can achieve.

All that text to reiterate what I said, potential. Potentially Nathan Grey has been said to have the raw telepathic might rivalling Dark Phoenix, potentially Jean Grey is the Dark Phoenix, potentially Cable is only slightly weaker then his genetic clone so to speak, potentially the mind gem is Infinity level telepathy. Realistically Nate, Cable and Moondragon have never shown close to that potential.

Nice twisting words, champ.

Who's twisting words, you're the one stating the wielder of the gem is irrelevant to power output (in this case Moondragon). If you're going to bite my tactic of calling out made up facts, do it right, champ.

I refuted your point.

Fiction: You refuted my claim.
Fact: Claim still stands without even an attempt at a counter (which was supposed to be made today but you foolishly sidetracked yourself trying to out-troll me, OOPS).

Then you went on a tangent about the phoenix force,

Fiction: I went on a tangent about the Phoenix Force.
Fact: I made an off-hand comment about the Grey's having Phoenix potential to further slight Moondragon and the lame potential argument, Smurph then went on a tangent about the Phoenix Force.

because SOMEHOW that related to why Adam Warlock would put safeguards on the mind gem.

Fiction: My point was irrelevant.
Fact: You assumed Warlock was either immune to telepathy or had a high amount or resistance to it and pointed out Moondragon as proof, I pointed that she had safeguards preventing her from messing with him, you went on a tangent about how your life sucks, I lol'd (okay some fiction in the last sentence I didn't lol, I rofl'd)

For SOME REASON, that was relevant.

Fiction: My argument is irrelevant.
Fact: It shows the only example you have is of someone with safeguards built in to prevent her from mind assualting Warlock.

I'm going to refrain from arguing the rest of your OT points, for I will get warned again while you are able to type whatever snide remarks you want. Have fun! But remember the one golden quote that smashes your future troll filled rants

Joey Stacks
Nobody else is spamming up the thread with 4 posts in a row.
That's what I asked you to stop. Understand? happy

OH

so the rule is that one person can't spam but if you get multiple people with you that makes things A-OK

A

OK

Badabing
OH

so the rule is that one person can't spam but if you get multiple people with you that makes things A-OK

A

OK Four posts in a row from you alone. Posts which contain information you have already put forward. Nothing new or relevant. wink I hope you understand better now. happy

This thread has been off topic for a few pages.

Closed...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.