Tales Of Mana[RPG Thread]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Death Maker

xox_Leo_xox
Azar saw reki freaking out from a distance. he started to run towards him and when he finally got there he was asleep. "hello? are you awake?" he said feeding him some raspberry mint cordail in rekis mouth

keyblader120
hate to interupt but i said i would join so what r we doing

Aliies
((I suggest you bracket your posts if they're not really in the game KB120))

((I'm assuming it's night time DM))
His grubby features remained hidden in darkness and camoflauged by his semi-blackened skin, it was almost shocking when he suddenly lit up as he incinerated the end of the cigarette in his mouth with a flick of his thumb and forefinger.

the smouldering cancer-stick flared at frequent intervals as he inhaled and exhaled the eventually-deadly smoke, all the time whilst watching his so-called companion thrash about during one of his 'moments' with Azar trying to comfort him.

"Weirdo..." he mumbled under his breath before filling his lungs again, unaware that the gathering cloud of fetid smoke began to slowly drift in the-now concious Reki's direction.

As the last bit of his beloved toxin inhalant burned away and just before it burnt his lips he discarded it into the small fire in the middle of their little group, Keii clapped his hands soundly and the fire tripled in size before anyone could blink, "Ahh, toasty!" he mused as another cigarette appeared between his lips and a sinlge floating ember flew from the camp fire and ignited it for him on a whim...

((This isn't as long as i wanted it but still worked out...))

Blaxican_Jedi
((dude weres the sigh in thread?))

Aliies
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f41/t396142.html

Death Maker

xox_Leo_xox
((my the way ima a polemaste))

"just aw you freaking out and wanted to help idget"

STARS Nemesis1
Chase watched as The two before him conversed. He felt like just walking away but them saw Reki's eyes.
"He could be of use......"
Chase stood and watched more closely as he played with the dagger his father 'gratefully' gave him. It was still stained with his father's blood. 'Blood of the inocent will never wash away', his uncle once told him. Chase did not care what his uncle had thought. He waited for one of them to spot him.

TANT
off in the distance a strange man with a black robe approached the traveling party they turned and reki yelled be u friend of foe but all the mysterious man did was stand there and laughed...he laughed a most evil laugh that only psychotic people would laugh. the mysterious man's eyes wide and yelled my name is toz and i come to delay ur travel......

At god
((can i have a reacap Im really sorry that Im late))

sayiamon
Zenthous saw everyone stoped by some guy in black. "Good." Thought Zenthous. "They're all stopped. But its going to be tough to attack them all." Zenthous decided to wait to really surprise them.

Aliies
((It's only just the beginning, AG; you don't need a recap it's just a few posts...))
((Oh, TANT; could you please revise your format of typing... there's no problem with grammar but you could do to use some "speech classifications" if you know what i mean. And try to use some commas and paragraphing; all of this helps to keep the threads fun and easy to follow! big grin stick out tongue big grin ))

Taking another drag, Keii stood up with a bored look on his face and at the howling and literally barking madman who called himself Toz.
"Hey Toz, I'm Keii; you like fire?" his bored expression twisted into a maniacally-demented smile before suddenly turning to Chase as if he knew he was there the whole time, "how 'bout you mate?" only Zenthous remained hidden from the Fire Mage.

His pupils contracted rapidly, both from his heightened emotions and the sudden burst of light that began with a flick of his thumb and forefinger and exploded into a raging fireball in the center of his now-open palm.

Just for dramatic effect, he took in an entire lungfull of his cigarette and replaced it's mangled form with another, lighting it idly off of the pillar of near-white flame that lept from his hand.

Without warning and an outcry of insane babble that could be classed as laughter, Keii charged towards the black-cloaked man from amidst the trees and the campfire, the fireball growing rapidly over his head and between both palms with his tongue flailing and with the obvious intent of hand-delivering the flaring package personally.

((Sanity is for the weak! stick out tongue ))

Aliies
((sorry, forgot to say that it was TOZ he's charging at like the demented freak that Keii is... stick out tongue stick out tongue ))

TANT
toz yelled to reki death comes to the weak faster than to the strong toz began to laugh but then suddenly stopped and turned and pointed to Zenthous. Toz yelled are u friend to these disgusting group of people or do u want to see them torucherd! *toz made a fist in his black leather gloved* will u choice to be apart of there demise or will u be apart of my victory.

Aliies
Keii quickly covered the distance between himself and the black-clad 'laughing-man' called TOZ ((hehe, LaUgHiNg-MaN! Horrah for GITS; SAC!!!)), it seemed that he was using his power over the element of earth to 'accelerate' himself by catapulting each footstep further by forcing the soft grassy-soil beneath his feet upwards and out of the ground it lay in, proppelling the barking wild-fire at breakneck speed; he used his earth magic for agility with his beloved fire casting to assault the man named Toz.

His first ball of raging flame landed just before Toz's feet, sending a violently-buring ring to run around him rapidly as the elemancer flew into the air and well over twelve feet into a mid-air cartwheel, hurling another two bursts of flame towards the crazy man apparently ful of evil mirth.

The only thing that was out of the ordinary was that his leap over their so-called attacker was caused by a sudden pillar of rock that struck out from the ground and threw him into such a high and psychotic menuvere overhead; a thick trail of cigarette smoke followed the near-insane wild-fire through his even more-so insane stunt.

((I know this may seem like much but there are many opportunitiefor you to defend yourself, this isn't godmodding and i never said that i hit you yet, I leave that up to you and I'm sure that's how Death Maker wants us to play; via turn based where you make your move and your opponent reacts, sending their own attack in return))

TANT
toz yelled i knew ur weak and used a water spell to put out the fire. toz then said i will be back when u are truely ready to die (toz laughed his evil laugh and in a puff of smoke he was gone)

Aliies
((Look TANT, you're a Blade weilder and only your character is only eighteen; he wouldn't know water spells and how to teleport so TOZ is still there. Think of some other way to escape this situation so let's just say the origional three attacks by my character were dodged, make your move and fight))

((And another thing, fantasy fire spells don't rely upon elements to burn, just water can't extinguish things like that as the fire doesn't use air or any other combustible materials to burn!!))

Keii landed on the opposite side of the kid Toz, he only appeared around seventeen to eighteen and was really starting to get on his nerves what with all of the maniacal laughter; that was usually his job!
Dropping into a brief concentration stance, he centered his thoughts and remembered the traditional elemancer conjuration enchantments, announcing in a clear voice that was much unlike his own and amplified magically...

"Voorahc!" came the first phrase in the ancient language; his hands outstreched flat to his either side at a nintey-degree angle.

"Lohkai!" he screamed the second, bringing his palms together in a resounding clap.

"VAROKAERN!!!" the third and most powerful word of might he announced with such fervor that seemed to shake the very ground, slowly puling his hands apart and cupping them opposite to eachother; creating a void between them that gave birth to a growing ball of green flame that was now twice the size of his head before thrusting his palms outwards infront of him with each hand's base touching and spat forth a powerful variant of the Burning Hands spell.

As the line of fire flew forth Keii announced one final phrase; the common-language variant for the spell in a mighty roar, "Dragon's Tongue!" echoed his amplified voice as his hands became a green flamethower, controlling the direction of the liquid fire in it's purest magical form as it spat forth towards Toz.

((I love that spell, favorite one in DnD!))
((Terribly innacurate but devastating in the right 'hands', lol; though can only be cast once per day, twice for a high-level master...))

TANT
( dude im so sry i was really confused but know i get it sry!!!)
toz knew he wouldn't be able to get out of the way in time to avoid the green ball of fire so he pulled out his giant sword witch was hidden be hide his long black cape his sword was 3 feet long and 7 feet tall after the blast hit the sword toz's face appeared from be hide it and he glanced at his sword quickly then toz said this is my best friend wrath and that little magic trick u did only made the steel go from sliver to black toz began to laugh then toz picked up wrath over his head witch appeared to be very easy for toz and he jumped into the air pouncing down on him like a tiger on a antelope toz's eyes gleamed with fire with his devilish smile and evil laugh, no one has seen this side of toz before even because of his psychotic ways this was different it was like he didt want to but something was contorting him to then reki teleported out of the way and said u have to be better than that.

xox_Leo_xox
((try using periods and quotations))

TANT
Originally posted by xox_Leo_xox
((try using periods and quotations)) if u read it without them then do i realy need them? clapping

Aliies
((We try, but it's REALLY hard to follow!!))
With a slight kick of his heels, Keii's shifted himself just slightly enough to avoid the downwards sweep of Toz's small blade (3 feet ain't a great sword), it's tip landing 2 inches to the left of his foot. They stood for just a moment as his attacker realized what he had done, the air around them grew thick with tobacco smoke, "You devote far too much effort to the first and final stroke, quite a newbie trait..." he began honestly, his words just slightly muffled by the cigarette and his tone purely serious, the side of him that scared most people, "Now are you going to lend me a sword so we can fight like men or will i have to create my own and i can only say that you won't like it!"

The wildfire took a few steps forward then turned once four feet apart from the kid called Toz; he called anyone younger than him kid just to make himself feel big... "Your move kid..."

TANT
(OK ill start to useing peroids and all that stuff,and the sword is 3 feet wide and 8 feet tall OK!) as the fire got closer to toz's feet toz felt something was wrong,besides the inferno that got closer to him ever second. reki dashed through the flames behind toz and by using a magical attack threw toz right into a maple tree. toz quickly sprang back up on his feet and pulled wrath out(3 feet wide 8 feet tall) toz turned to wildfire and smiled this fire reminds me off a tree that burnt down a long time ago do u remember? (toz began to laugh his evil laugh). Then toz said " would u like to know why this sword is called wrath? i didt name my sword because I'm crazy,no no no i named him because well wrath was my brothers name and his body is in this sword fighting along side me.(toz laughed) so reki how about me and u settle this man to what ever u call ur self but if u insist on using ur friends i will have to go get some of mine. (toz laughed) your choice........

STARS Nemesis1
Chase watched the battle with a gleeful smile. He wanted to join it, but decided he'd save himself for the fight about to erupt. His fight. He tossed his dagger to the ground and as he pulled it up, it became a golden broadsword. He rested it on his shoulder and readied himself to take out Toz.
(and yes i like fire)

TANT
toz truns his head and looks at chase and says well if u arent goanna fight me maby this kid will.....toz put his blade on his shoulder as to be mocking chase and toz said come on buddy lets see what ya got.....

Aliies
"Oh, i never said I wasn't going to fight..." Keii mused so Toz would quite clearly hear his words, attracting his attention.
"Since you're obviously not going to lend me a blade then I'll make my own as I forewarned... Nice knowing you kid..." his voice a low taunt as if he already knew Toz's fate.

He centered his thoughts for a moment, quite a difficult task for someone with such an active imagination and focussed his power...
The Spell casted could not be repeated by anyone esle who wasn't a fire mage as they came as a deep rumble that resounded in his throat; motioning his hands as a small yet brightly burning fireball grew in his palms.

As he brought his hands together the flames spread from his hands in two different dierctions, foroming a thin shaft of searing heat that then lengthened out into a clear double-handed hilt made of pure white flame. From the hilt crept a column of molten metal that grew in size seemingly from nowhere, cooling off and catching alight as it solidified into a sizable blade.

The hilt too, became solid and was an ornately-engraved leather bound handle with distinct yet small rubies encrusted along the blade's six-foot length.
Keii's voice became deadly serious, using all of his will to remain as such as he announced the blade, "Cast from the depths of the fire-elemental realm comes the bane of life, the purging fire-brand that is Angurvadal!"

the blade dropped low to the side, issuing a mighty roar from his eccentric throat as he charged Toz, a trail of fire ebbing from the onate sword and lined the scroched air brightly as he spun around his own back to bring the blade to bear down onto Toz with a powerful swing overhead.

Knightfall93
Rone strode through woodland, followed by Mortis. He spoke to his advisor:
"Must you alwys stay so eerily silent and sneaky... I must claim the ultimatew power and I believe someone nearby can help me..."

STARS Nemesis1
Chase saw Keii's rage and took that to feed his own power. He swung his sword around and aimed for Toz's feet........
(My character has flashbacks so these are my flashback signs)

For some reason this came to Chase's mind at that moment.

TANT
toz became tired of the cheap tricks that reki and his friends kept doing toz put away his blade in disguest, and said im tired of playing games here ladys we will fight a real battle when u both get the courage to ......ok. toz took off into the forest.

STARS Nemesis1
Chase, of course, missed Toz. He called back at him.
"I have nothing to do with them! I just want a fight!"
He put away the sword and started to walk away.

Aliies
((Cheap tricks? your acting as if your 18 year old character has been around for centuries and seen everything, Angurvadal is no cheap magic trick, it's a conjurable dragon-slayer...))

"When I have the courage to...?" Keii mimicked Toz's words in pure outrage, "YOU SAY I LACK COURAGE WHEN IT IS YOU WHO FLEES!" his voice was nothing like normal, never before in his life had he been to insulted; not even being disowned as a child got him this angry, his voice nothing short of wildly histerical.

Keii couldn't stand this guy, even though his opponent's sword was unready as he walked away, he charged him from behind, sick of this kid's c.ocky attitude and wanted him nothing more than a twisted pile of scorched human remains...

Blaxican_Hydra
Lion yawned loudly as he gazed around his surroundings. he had always loved the forests, they were always so peaceful, and colorful. He yawned again and settled in to the make shift bed he had made on the ground, nothing more than a pile of leaves really. But they were soft, and the sun felt warm and comfortable on his skin. It was only a matter of minutes before he felt himself start to doze off...

STARS Nemesis1
Chase ran in front of Keii.
"You want him dead? At least give me a chance to fight him first."
He turned to Toz and said,
"Well? You wanna run like a baby? Fine. Bet it's been awhile since you've seen some good fighting. That's why you are so cocky. You havent had a good fight in awhile, have you? Well there are two back here...."

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.